Leave or Not?

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

[The people inside the auditorium are busy taking pictures everywhere after the college graduation ceremony ended. Happy faces can be seen, eyes that kept on crying while the sad song is still playing...]

 

 

"Unnie! Congratulations to you!" Krystal run to her sister joyfully kissing her cheeks.

 

"Thank you Soojung...."

 

"Oh... Sooyeon our lovely daughter...we missed you so much!" Mrs.Jung said hugging her first daughter too.

 

"Look at her...not a liitle girl but a beautiful lady now...." 

 

"Daddy!!" Jessica exclaim. She had been waiting for this.... To have their family complete again and this time, her wish is granted.

 

"Ooohh...How does it feel? done studying in college?"

 

"Felt like I get out of the prison after 3 years..."

 

"Haha....I see...well, we are going to have our family dinner today..."

 

"Okay dad...i'll see you outside...Amber is there at the corner, i'm going to talk to him first..." Jessica said pointing to Amber...Mr.Jung smiled knowing it's time to let his daughter talk first to their future son-in-law....

 

 

"Baby!" Jessica open her arms wide.

 

"Hey...Congrats..."

 

"Haha...jealous?"

 

"Of what?"

 

"Because I finish first in college before you..."

 

"Nope...not even a bit....i'm happy for you..."

 

"Thank You baby..."

 

"Here is my gift...." Amber took a silver box from his pocket giving it to Jessica.

 

"A gift? already??"

 

"You don't like? Open it..."  Jessica slowly open the gift. She gasps and her eyes glitters seeing the small and very shiny object in front of her.

 

blue-diamond-rings.jpg

 

"I...I love it... are you asking me now to marry you?"

 

"This ring represents that you are forever mine Sica...." Amber took the ring and put it on Jessica's ring finger. He kissed her hand and look into her eyes sweetly....

 

"Baby...." Jessica can't say anything now...She just hug Amber and her tears came out.

 

"Why are you crying?"

 

"I'm just happy for us...."

 

"I think your family is waiting for you....It's your time to spend a moment with them...tomorrow let's have our date...okay?" Amber kissed her lips and gave also a bouquet of flowers to Jessica.

 

"I love you...." Jessica whispers.

 

"I love you too....a thousand years and more..." Amber answered. But Jessica then didn't want her family to see her ring...she hides it inside her dress keeping it safe.

 

 

The Jung Family had their VIP dinner together at one of the famous Italian restaurant. Laughing hysterically when Mr.Jung shared some of his funny jokes to his two daughters and lovely wife. Jessica smiled but felt a bit worried...Happy yet something is bothering. Thinking about the future is the first thing that came into her mind... Life is easy for her..money? they are rich....Love? she have Amber.. Work? does she need it? She remembered last week that she sent an email to one of the famous company at New York...Applying  as a fashion designer and a stylist. Will it be okay for her? If she got accepted...will Amber support her? Maybe Yes...because they know after Amber graduated his going to marry Jessica as soon as possible....Maybe not...what if some sort of circumstances broke their relationship while they are apart?.....

 

 

"Hahaha...You are so funny dad... Unnie?? are you okay?" Krystal shakes her sister.

 

" Hmm... I am..." Jessica said and took a bite of her beef steak.

 

"So...let's talk about your future Sooyeon..." Mrs.Jung started to discuss.

 

"Mom....Dad.... I applied at  YGYP Pledis Company....at New York..."

 

"Woah!? Unnie? really?"

 

"Yeah...."

 

"Good... So when are you going to start?" Mr.Jung ask.

 

"No dad...they are--" Jessica heard her phone ringing. She stood up and went to the wash room to answer her call.

 

 

"hello?"

 

"Good evening. We need to talk to Ms.Jessica Jung."

 

"Oh...speaking..."

 

" Great Timing. This is Park Bom of YGYP Pledis Company..The reason for calling you is to say that you are qualified now to start working with us. Our CEO Mr. GD is very impressed to see your sample designs. We are going to booked your tickets and you don't have to pay anything because it is our pleasure to have you Ms.Jung..."

 

"Uh....Uhm...I...I...I got the job?!!! Gosh...maybe next week I can go there!." Jessica said without thinking twice. For her it's an opportunity to accept the offer.

 

"Okay Ms.Jung...i'm going to call you again...Bye."

 

 

Jessica went back to her family. Her smile never fades.

 

 

"Unnie? you okay?"

 

"ahhh!!!! Mom! Dad! I have a job now....they are waiting for me to start working with them!"

 

"...Sooyeon we are very happy for you..." Mrs.Jung said.

 

"Wow unnie...you are lucky..."

 

"Sooyeon...i'm so proud of you....this is a good start in your future...so... Does Amber know it already?" Mr.Jung took a sip of his white whine. While Jessica frown and facepalm herself.

 

"Not yet....he doesn't know about this dad..."

 

"I'm afraid that it will ruin your relationship Sooyeon...he said  that he's going to take advance subjects this summer....you can see his excitement for your wedding..."

 

"Dad...I told you...--"

 

"Wedding?" Krystal ask and stops from eating.

 

"Uhm...Soojung..."

 

" Am I the only person in this family that doesn't know you two are already engaged?"

 

"Soojung...I am about to tell you but it's not yet the right time..."

 

"No unnie... I think you still don't trust me...is it about the past?"

 

"What past are you talking about?" Mr.Jung ask staring at them.

 

 

The Jung sisters shut their mouth. Krystal clench her fist under the table while Jessica look down and continued eating....Mr.Jung just let it pass and ignore why the two girls are a bit different towards each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ Jung's House

 

They went home with full appetite, Jessica made sure that their parents are already sleeping. She wanted to talk to her sister badly to clear things out...what's wrong if she didn't tell that she's already engaged?

 

 

"Soojung?" Jessica entered her sister's room and found her reading a magazine.

 

"Didn't hear you knock...." Krystal said and glance to her sister.

 

" Why are you mad at me while we are having our dinner?"

 

"Because you didn't tell me that you and Amber are getting married..."

 

"Look Soojung....fine i'm sorry if we kept it from you...Amber and I decide to not share it with anyone until the right time comes...."

 

"Decided? or just afraid that you are going to hurt me?"

 

"Afraid? .... felt like your digging the past that's already been buried..."

 

"Because it is... right?"

 

"Don't assume too much Soojung...I thought you moved on?"

 

[Krystal look at her unnie....didn't say anything...]

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

               I went out of her room....nothing to say Soojung? okay..... hiding something from me?Did my question offend her? aigoo....changing my thoughts... I already made up my mind ...i'm going to work in New York and just wait for Amber to finish his studies and after that...Pursuing my knowledge about fashion and building a store of my own  clothing shop...and a family...my own family....wait...too much to think about...too early to write the first page of my future but now...what will I say to him?...will he say yes? and accept my job? I want to talk to him now....I need to text him.

 

 

 

--Baby... =)

 

--hey...how's your dinner?

 

--Good...I ate alot....

 

-Really? that's better...aren't you tired now? I didn't text you because I thought you are sleeping already.

 

--I have something to tell you.

 

--Oh..about? It's late at night...want me to marry you now?

 

--Haha...silly...I have a job...got accepted...

 

--Congrats baby...so when are you going to start? This summer i'm taking five major subjects..

 

--Five?!!! What are you planning? 

 

--I want to finish college already....but not too fast...just wanted to make myself busy because I know your going to start working from now on...

 

--I see....Baby...i'm leaving next week...my job...I applied into one of the famous company at New York... Please don't frown..I think i'm having a psychic feeling of  your expression now... =(

 

 

--Do you really want it?  Let's talk tomorrow...yes., i'm frowning already...guess I can't have a good night sleep today...I love you.

 

--Geez. Sad?? Okay...I'll see you tomorrow... I love you too..let's sleep together... 

 

 

Jessica  put down her phone on top of her desk. Though she can't see Amber now. She can feel how hard it is for him to understand why she's going away...

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

" So...how long?" Amber ask while slicing the roasted chicken putting it to Jessica's plate.

 

"More than a year....or after I had enough experience and money to start a business of my own." Jessica answered nervously.

 

"Do you really want to go?" This time Amber stared in her eyes with a sense of loss.

 

"I have to...Baby...I want it...that is an opportunity for me..."

 

"Well then...go...if you want...Who am I to stop your dream?..."

 

"Your being cold towards me..."

 

"Nope. Just telling you....i'm afraid to lose you by my side Sica...we both know how we cherish our love for each other...if we are going to be apart...okay...It's a challenge for us right? Don't worry...i'll be supporting you..." Amber kissed her forehead and tuck the strands of her hair to her ear. ...

 

"Thank you Amber....Thank you baby....for understanding me..."

 

"I know....and just remember....you have to be strong if you want to succeed....where is your ring?"

 

"I left it..."

 

"Why?"

 

"I don't want anyone else to see it....call me selfish...but it's mine"

 

"Another reason why I like you Sica....being selfish..."

 

"By the way....five subjects? taking it for only two months? are you going to kill yourself?"

 

"Like I said...it's better to spend my time in the school rather than going to a vacation with my friends....and besides....Krystal is also going to spend summer class with me....didn't she tell you?"

 

"What?!"

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"I thought she's going with mom and dad to spend holidays with them...."

 

"She texted me this morning....happy to announce that we are going to be classmates again...."

 

 

 

[Jessica's face heated not because she's thankful that Amber agreed to let her work in NY. The reason? her sister is playing games....what will happen if she left? Will Amber and Krystal fall with each other again? and Yuri? Is Krystal going to used him? Many things came into her mind.....Confuse....very confuse....]

 

 

 

 

 

What if?! Should I leave? or not? -- Jessica