I Kissed a girl?

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

 

"Yah! Bestie! pick me up now!"

 

 

"huh? Tiffany?!"

 

 

"yes...i'm your only Bestie right? come on i'm here at the airport..."

 

 

"what the heck are you thinking Tiffany Hwang?!!"

 

 

 

[ As soon as the girl on the other line hangs up. Jessica quickly get up from her bed.. She thought that her bestfriend is not serious about coming here in Korea and ditching her family for the sake of freedom. Well she can't blame Tiffany for acting like this, what if also she's in her place maybe she's going to kill herself rather than spending her life with a stranger. ]

 

 

 

" Aigoo...Tiffany....what if your parents knew about this.....aissh!!" Jessica mumbles while changing her clothes to fetch her bestfriend. It's good that her class starts in the afternoon and she's able to have free time in the morning. 

 

 

 

"Jessica-sshi?"  

 

 

"Oh....Good morning Taeyeon...."

 

 

"Are you going out?" 

 

 

"Yeah...I have to fetch my bestfriend...aisshh...."

 

 

"Oh I see..."

 

 

"And you? why are you not in uniform?"

 

 

"Well I just woke up late....yesterday I went to the hospital with my father..."

 

 

"Oh... I see....uhm....i'm sorry Taeyeon but I have to go now...." Jessica smiled before turning around but Taeyeon called her again.

 

 

"Wait! Jessica-sshi!"

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"You are going to the airport? do you have car?"

 

 

"I'll take a cab..."

 

 

"No....let me give you a ride...i'm going to the cemetery and bring flowers for my mom...."

 

 

"ahmm...really?"

 

 

"Yeah....let's go now...before your bestfriend gets mad...."

 

 

"Thank you Taeyeon!!"

 

 

 

===============================================================================

 

 

 

 

"So... how are you and Amber?" Taeyeon ask but still focused her eyes on the road while driving.

 

 

"We are fine...well...more than being fine...." Jessica just simply answered. She and Amber already decided to not share and talk about their marriage thing to anyone...even Yuri and Krystal doesn't know.

 

 

"Wow....it's good for the both of you....so you're going to graduate first...are you going to work already?"

 

 

"uhm... yeah...I think so....uhm...how about you? you said that you went to the hospital yesterday....what happened?"

 

 

"We received a good news....It's just a mild anemia...which is I need to eat more foods rich in iron...dad is happy to hear that none of my siblings too, are  affected by my mom's disease...."

 

 

"Wow...that's really a good news...." Jessica said. It only takes them 30 minutes to arrived in the airport. There's so many people and Jessica tried calling her bestfriend and it seems her phone is off..

 

 

"Where is your bestfriend?" Taeyeon ask  looking around the crowd.

 

 

"I don't know.....can't contact her....aisshh...I hope she's still here."

 

 

"Oh...I'll help you to find her...let us first park my car..."

 

 

"Okay...aigoo...that girl is really hard headed...thank you Taeyeon-sshi for accompanying me..."

 

 

"It's fine...we are friends now...."

 

 

"Of course! we are...."

 

 

[Taeyeon and Jessica separated to look for Tiffany....]

 

 

 

"Her bestfriend loves pink, average in height, and a red haired girl..." Taeyeon mumbles while also checking out the people inside the airport...She kept on walking until she spotted a girl sleeping peacefully in the waiting area. Taeyeon approach the girl and she notice the name of the owner.

 

 

 

"Tiffany Hwang?" Taeyeon said in a loud tone and that made Tiffany to wake up.

 

 

 

"Uhm?? yes that's me...." Tiffany answered and just stared at the person in front of her. She finds her cute and really attractive though it's only her first time to be mesmerize with a girl.

 

 

 

"Finally I found you..." Taeyeon gave her a sweet smile. The girl who is seating suddenly stood up and give her a confuse look.

 

 

"who are you?" Tiffany ask.

 

 

"Oh..i'm sorry for not introducing myself...I am Kim Taeyeon friend of Jessica...I came here with her to fetch you."

 

 

"what?!! Thank God! you guys are here now!" Tiffany suddenly hug Taeyeon and happy to know that she's finally going to meet her long time no see Bestfriend.

 

 

"ehem. ehem...c...can't breath..." Taeyeon said trying to break free from the hug.

 

 

"Oopss! i'm sorry...so where is Jess??"

 

 

"She's looking for you too...but now I texted her to meet at the parking lot...let's go?" Tiffany happily smiled and followed Taeyeon.

 

 

 

[ The three of them is inside the car now and Jeti  are both in the backseat talking to each other...Taeyeon just drive quietly listening to them.]

 

 

"So Tiff...you think your idea is a good decision?? what are you doing here?!"

 

 

"Oh come on Jess...just please let me have a good time here...look.. i'm not going to marry that guy...."

 

 

"By the way who's the guy?"

 

 

"Oh...I don't know...don't wanna talk about him...."

 

 

"well...what can I do...and since you are here now...guess I can't let you stay in the hotel..."

 

 

"I know it already bestie...i'm going to live in your house for now..."

 

 

"Live? seriously Tiff..what if your dad knew about this what will you do?"

 

 

" Hide until he give up looking for me....I don't like his decision..he controls everyone and I hate it..."

 

 

"How about your studies?"

 

 

"Don't worry...I paid some students there to fix my mess..."

 

 

"Great..and now you are in big trouble Hwang....oh yeah..before I forgot she's Taeyeon my friend."

 

 

"I know her" Tiffany answered and glance at Taeyeon through the rearview mirror.

 

 

"really? when?"

 

 

"Just a few hours ago...."

 

 

"hmm...good..."

 

 

"Jessica-sshi...I think I can't drive you longer...I have to visit my mom...is it okay if I drop you two at the dorm?" Taeyeon said and look at her watch.

 

 

"It's fine Taeyeon.....i'm sorry if we disturb you...i'll call Amber later to help me...don't worry..."

 

 

"Oh...good..."

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================================================

 

 

@ S.U. Girl's Dormitory

 

 

 

"Not bad...you live here alone?" Tiffany ask looking around the room while Jessica is the only one pulling her betfriend's luggages inside..

 

 

 

"Whew!....yeah...only me..." Jessica answered wiping her sweat.

 

 

"Oh! is this Amber?!" Tiffany grab the picture frame and smiled widely.

 

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

" yeah...you are going to meet him later..."

 

 

"Woah.....what a hot guy....I like him Bestie...would you mind if I borrow him for a day?" Tiffany tried to tease.

 

 

"Oh sure...wait..." Jessica then took her phone and called someone.

 

 

"Who are you calling Jess?" Tiffany ask being curious.

 

 

"Your father..."

 

 

"What??!!!! stop! please don't!" Tiffany beg.

 

 

"It's easy for me to do it Hwang...so don't even try to steal my boyfriend and flirt with him...understand?"

 

 

"Okay okay...I will..." Tiffany nods like a puppy.

 

 

" Oh gosh...I need to prepare now..." Jessica ran inside her room.

 

"Why bestie? where are you going?"

 

"I have class...so maybe i'll  be here at 7:30 pm...and since you are alone...please don't call me while i'm busy..there are foods inside my fridge..there's lots of movies in my laptop...you can do everything here while i'm out..."

 

"Argghh!! I want to buy new clothes..."

 

 

"Tiff...we can do it in some other time...just for now...take  a rest okay? or...."

 

 

"Or what?"

 

 

"Here...i'll give you Taeyeon's number...she's also staying here in the dormitory...just in case if you want company that's i'm giving you her contact...okay? Need to go now...."

 

 

"Well...fine...." Tiffany then saved Taeyeon's number and changed her clothes.

 

 

 

[ Jessica left and just proceeded to go in the school..]

 

 

"Baby!" Amber happily runs toward Jessica.

 

 

"Hey...how's your day?" Jessica ask and kissed her boyfriend's red lips.

 

 

"Complete now....because I saw you..." Amber pinch her nose and kissed her forehead.

 

 

"Baby...later will you help me to bring my bestrfriend in our house?"

 

"Tiffany?"

 

 

"Yeah...she arrived this day and now....she's going to stay in our house..."

 

 

"You said she's going to marry...."

 

 

"A runaway bride...."

 

 

"Oh....then what time I will pick you up?"

 

 

"8 pm? is it okay?"

 

 

"Sure baby...i'll just have to rest...i'll see you later...." Amber peck her lips and waved goodbye.

 

 

 

[ Tiffany kept on eating chips while watching t.v. shes been laying on the couch for 2 hours and starts to get bored...She open her phone thinking if she really need someone to kill her loneliness for now....she then decided to call Taeyeon. ]

 

 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Uh...uhm..."

 

"Hello? Who's this?"

 

"Uhm...."

 

"If you are trying to prank me please just hang up and don't ever call--"

 

"Taeyeon-sshi!"

 

"hmm? who's this?"

 

"T...this is...Tif...fany..."

 

"Oh...Tiffany....why and how did you get my number?"

 

"Jessica gave it to me...i'm just wondering if you can come here and accompany me...i'm kind of bored now...are you busy?"

 

"I'm not busy..."

 

"Good...will you come here?"

 

"Sure then...I'll go there."

 

 

[ Tiffany just didn't know what came into her mind...Taeyeon should be a stranger but if she's Jessica's friend then it means she trust her...She went inside the kitchen to get some chips and drinks so that she can share it with Taeyeon...after five minutes...someone knock and she quickly open the door seeing Taeyeon greeting her with a cute smiling face...]

 

 

"Hello Tiffany-sshi...may I come in?"

 

 

"Yes..of course...you are my visitor...." Tiffany let Taeyeon inside and  seat with her.

 

 

"So...this is what you call boredom....right?" Taeyeon ask.

 

 

"yeah....alone for this time..thank you for coming here..."

 

 

"Not a big deal...I just had a great time visiting my mom..."

 

 

"Hmm...I see...well here... soda..."

 

 

"Thanks..."

 

 

[ The atmosphere starts to get awkward for the two of them...as they watched different shows. Tiffany is very sleepy...she can't help it anymore and her head is now leaning in Taeyeon's shoulder...]

 

 

"Hmm?" Taeyeon look at the girl beside her and just chuckle from the sight. She also close her eyes and sleep with Tiffany.

 

 

*tok tok tok!

 

 

"Tiff? are you there? can you open the door?" Jessica is outside knocking...she forgot her spare key and now trying to wake up the girls inside...but she didn't know that Taeyeon is also there.

 

 

"Baby..maybe she's sleeping..." Amber said stopping her. 

 

 

"Aissh...she can't sleep right now...I don't have my key..."

 

[ Lifting up her head noticing that there might be someone outside. Taeyeon look at the door and hear Jessber voice..she look to her right and saw Tiffany also open her eyes...]

 

 

"Oh...Tiffany...you also mmphhhff!!" Taeyeon didn't finish what her saying when Tiffany already kissed her. She jump from being surprised and touch her lips...

 

 

 

 

"What in the world are you doing?!!" Taeyeon shouted.....

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

 

 

 

 

Ayo! Guys....just wanting to have some taeny moments....