YulKrys

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

Flasback

 

"Why didn't you tell me you were here?" Jessica cried and hug Amber tightly..

 

"I'm sorry" Amber said turning around to hug her.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I am afraid..."

 

"Every second of the day I always think of you Amber...and I don't even know where you are and what is happening to you..."

 

"Sica.... I followed you because I want to see you.."

 

"But why do you have to hide?!"

 

"I want you know that wherever I am..or if we are apart..it is still me who owns your heart...do you even know how I feel? when I see you hanging out with that guy that I punch last night and almost killed...It hurts me..."

 

"So it's you?" Jessica move a way from Amber giving a small distance between them.

 

"Yes...it's me..."

 

"You lied..."

 

"Is it a wrong choice?"

 

"You were here all this time Amber! and you chose to just watch me..."

 

"And you? everyday i'm waiting for you to call back...you see...i'm tired...i'm getting tired now..for letting you know to understand me...of how I feel...You were almost last night Sica...he is a bad guy...though I didn't show myself to you...i'm still there hiding...to see if you are safe..." Amber leaned on the wall and cried.

 

 

"Jay Park is a friend Amber...I had a lot of problems thinking about my work, You and the ring you gave to me..I am lost too...Lost without your love...." Jessica  caress Amber's face. 

 

"I miss you baby" Amber whisper.

 

"I miss you too" Both of them kiss . And they felt they don't want to let go each other's arms.

 

tumblr_m01k8kxNti1r2sreoo1_500.gif

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

   I watch him sleeping and hugging my waist. It's been two months now since he stayed with me..I really love him.. And I am too afraid to be apart with him. He always fetch me everyday after work...he cooks foods for me if he knew I am very tired..Amber is now friends with Jay Park though for him he won't forget what he did to me...It was good to know that everything is going well for the two of us..This man...I can say... I can't live without him...

 

 

 

"Baby..." Amber woke up and move his position he use Jessica's  tummy as his pillow.

 

"What are you doing? Still sleepy?"

 

"No..."

 

"Then?"

 

"I felt safe like this....don't move..."

 

"Haha..how can I make breakfast?"

 

"let's order pizza...okay?" Jessica nodded and touch Amber's nose with hers.

 

"Your name is going to change soon.."

 

"what?"

 

"It would be better if Jessica Jung would turn to Jessica Liu..."

 

"Silly..."

 

"I love you baby..."

 

"I love you more"

 

=============================================================

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

            I glance at the living room while Tiffany unnie is helping me to make sandwiches inside the kitchen..Yuri is there seating on the couch watching t.v.  He was always visiting me since we became close friends..He is really getting sweeter to me though I still don't know what am I feeling for him...

 

 

"Krystal...you okay?" Tiffany ask.

 

"Yeah unnie..."

 

"So..You and Yuri are together?"

 

"Not yet unnie...I...I don't know..."

 

"What do you mean you don't know?"

 

"I like him...but..I still need time to figure it out..."

 

"Can I say something?"

 

"Hmm...go on unnie.."

 

"You see...Yuri is a good guy..he's nice ...kind..and handsome...like Amber...and don't think that I am just looking at his appearance...but ever since he came into your life...did you ever feel happy again?"

 

"I do unnie...and whenever I see him..it's like I don't need anyone right now..just him is enough for me.."

 

"Then you love Yuri..."

 

"Love?"

 

"Yes...it's an opportunity Krystal..that this kind of man will come into your life to make you smile again and forget the past you've been through...don't let him go.."

 

 

Krystal realize that Tiffany is right..she remembered when she rejected Amber and when she built feelings for him..he was already taken..Once is enough to lose someone..and this second chance will be her last.

 

 

"You are right unnie..."

 

"Good...now don't rush things between you...take it slow..."

 

"Haha..yes unnie..uhm about you and Taeyeon is she your?"

 

"Girlfriend?"

 

"Well I don't know what will I call..sorry unnie I just notice how caring you are to her..."

 

"we are a couple now Krystal...and yes we love each other...and who cares what people say..right? it is about our love story..not them..."

 

"wow.. You are a cute couple..and good luck to both of you..^_^"

 

"Thanks baby Soojung..haha..now bring it to him and go get your man..." Tiffany winks and Krystal smiled. She felt glad that eventhough Jessica is not with her there still her another unnie to give her advices and help her to make decisions.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for waiting"

 

"it's okay..." Yuri turn off the t.v. and help Krystal to put the tray on the table.

 

"Yuri..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Who am I to you?"

 

"You really want to know?"

 

"Yes...tell me..." Yuri  sat closer to Krystal. Grabbing her hand and putting it into his chest where she can feel his heartbeat.

 

"At first...I hate you for using my bestfriend and hurting him...sorry for my words. But you know when we start becoming friends I saw what kind of person you are....such a moody and picky kind of girl.haha..and then..everything change...Do you remeber that day when you ask me why I have eyebugs? You witch or I don't know how to call you...because you didn't let me sleep that night...that smiled that you showed to me...it kept playing inside my head ...and when I woke up...the first person I want to see...is you Krystal..." Yuri look down and close his eyes...

 

 

"Yes..." Krystal answered.

 

"Yes what?"

 

"I said yes! you stupid! I ....I like you too Yuri...and please...don't ever change or runaway from me..coz right now..it is you whom I want to be with..." Krystal smiled and kiss his forehed..Yuri then buried his head to her neck.

 

 

"I love you..." Yuri whispered.

 

 

Krystal peck his lips "I Love you too..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

============================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==Okay I'm sorry for not updating..and it took me so long..I have to say there's only few chapters left and this story will end. Thank you guys for being there to read and support this story...I love you guys...I do...And the Jessber wedding ..yeah..it will come soon..^_^ Have a good day everyone..==