1,2,3,

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

"Hey baby..you okay?" Jessica ask snapping her fingers in front of Amber's eyes.

 

 

"Hmm... yeah" Amber answered.

 

 

"You're spacing out...having a hard time with studies??" Jessica ask.

 

 

"No... i'm just wondering if what I did is right..."

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

"Well I... I'm avoiding them."

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

"Taeyeon and Krystal..."

 

 

"So? is it bothering you? what's wrong for avoiding them? You have a girlfriend and it's not right to see you hanging out with other girls..."

 

"I know...."

 

"Look... I think i'm going back to my dorm..."

 

 

"Hey...we are just starting.. and this is the first time we could eat lunch together"

 

 

"Yeah...first time of eating lunch together but you are spacing out and now we are talking about the two crazy girls who like you..."

 

 

"Don't call your sister crazy or even Taeyeon..."

 

 

"What?? are you defending them??" Jessica ask crossing her arms.

 

 

"No--" Amber stop from talking when Jessica suddenly speaks.

 

 

"Fine! Then see you tomorrow!" Jessica said and run away from Amber.

 

 

[Amber runs towards her and grab her wrist making Jessica to stop running..]

 

 

"Are you really this type of person? too sensitive?? Mad again with me? Fine... I can't blame you.. but, Krystal and Taeyeon will be my groupmates in our upcoming project ... and I can't ignore the two of them..." Amber said and let go of her wrist.

 

 

[Jessica didn't look at him but continued to walk leaving Amber. She's becoming too protective over him afraid that he might fall for other person..... She went inside her dorm and take a nap...She felt guilty of her actions, Amber is a really good guy whenever she's mad to her boyfriend Amber would always give her time to think and release her anger by giving her space... Well, she can't stop from being jealous... there is no medicine to cure that kind of feeling..]

 

============================================================================

 

 

"Hey Amber! what's up?" 

 

 

"Oh... Sooyoung..."

 

 

"what's wrong? You keep on looking out the window...is there someone you want to see?"

 

 

"yeah... my girlfriend..."

 

 

"Jessica??... well to be honest..your girlfriend is so beautiful man... she's totally hot..."

 

 

"Another word from calling her hot i'll kick you out of this room..." Amber said glaring at him.

 

 

"Okay..okay.. calm down man... just kidding... you're too serious..." Sooyoung said and sat beside Amber.

 

 

"she's mad again...."

 

 

"What happened?"

 

 

" Better not to talk about it... i'm going home now.." Amber stood up from his seat and walked out from his classroom.

 

 

 

[ Amber doesn't feel fine if Jessica is mad at him.  He follows everything she said, he's been avoiding Taeyeon and Krystal for three days.. but now there's no way he can ignore them when Prof. Song Qian divided them into groups for their new project.... and his two groupmates is Taestal.  He parked his car outside his apartment but surprise to see the person standing in front of him...]

 

 

"Are you mad at me?" The girl ask and walk closer to Amber.

 

 

"No...i'm not mad.."

 

 

"Three days of not talking to me...running away every lunch time...did I do something wrong??"

 

 

"Krys... i'm sorry... Sica had read your messages last time."

 

 

"Oh... really? so she knew...did she ask you to stay away from me?"

 

 

"well...It's my decision..."

 

 

"why?? I thought we're okay?"

 

 

"We are... but--"

 

 

"Because unnie thinks i'm going to snatch you away from her right??"

 

 

"......................................................." Amber didn't say a word.

 

 

"I'm your friend Amber but you don't need to keep yourself apart from me...here... I cooked burrito for you. Donghae oppa said you like mexican foods.." Krystal handed it to Amber and move her feet to turn around..

 

 

"Wait Krys...." Amber stop her.

 

 

"Yes? Is it about the project? i'll try to ask Ms.Song Qian if we are allowed to change the members..."

 

 

"No...don't change...it's fine... let's eat the food you cooked....."

 

 

"What if unnie suddenly barged in and saw us together??"

 

 

"she's not going to be mad...besides we're not doing anything that would make her jealous..."

 

 

 

@ Amber's Apartment

 

 

"How's the taste??" Krystal ask looking at Amber chewing the food.

 

 

"Uhm...I need water please.."  Amber said.

 

 

"oh ... it's not good?? aisshh..." Krystal said pouting her lips and feeling disappointed.

 

 

"haha..." Amber chuckles upon seeing Krystal's expression.

 

 

"why are you laughing?"

 

 

"Look at your face.... do you feel disappointed?? the food is great and I like the taste..." Amber said taking another bite of the burrito.

 

 

"Really??" Krystal  shows her perky eyes and smiled to him.

 

 

"Yeah...^_^" Amber answered and continued to eat.

 

 

 

*Tok! Tok! Tok! A sudden interruption broke Krystal's moment with Amber when they heard a familiar voice.

 

 

"Amber?? are you there?" The unknown person shout outside calling Amber's name.

 

 

"Hmm?... Is it??" Amber ask.

 

 

"yeah...tsk.. I forgot... I told her that i'm going to visit you..."

 

 

"How did she know my address?? did you gave it to her??"

 

 

"No... I think she saw your contact info in my phone...she borrowed it last time.."

 

 

"Okay...i'll open it..."

 

 

"stop! i'm the one who's going to welcome her..." Krystal walks towards the door and opened it...

 

 

 

"Amb--!!...Krystal??"

 

 

"Hey... Taeyeon unnie... hello..." Krystal greeted.

 

 

"How long have you been here?? where's Amber??"

 

 

"He's inside the kitchen eating the burrito I made for him..."

 

 

"well for sure he will like the cupcakes I made...excuse me..." Taeyeon went inside and went directly to Amber..

 

 

"let's see if he will like your cupcakes...." Krystal mumbles.

 

 

"Amber!!" Taeyeon hug him and kiss his forehead. 

 

 

"Taeyeon...why did you kiss me??" Amber was surprise and move away from Taeyeon.

 

 

"I miss you Amber...you've been ignoring me for three days.." Taeyeon was about to pinch Amber's cheeks when....

 

 

"Yah!! don't get closer to him!" Krystal yelled.

 

 

"hmm?? he's not yours..." Taeyeon said with sarcastic tone.

 

 

"and you?? do you think you owned him??" Krystal glared at Taeyeon.

 

 

"watch your mouth kid...you don't know how to respect people  who is older than you??"

 

 

"well I do but there's an exception...I don't care if you're older than me or you are the daughter of our school director....you just keep yourself away from Amber!"

 

 

"I told you! i'm not---"

 

 

"Enough!!!" Amber screamed in front of them his ears is already damage hearing the two girls shouting with each other..

 

 

[Taeyeon and Krystal shut their mouth and lower their heads...But still they can't stop cursing each other...]

 

 

*Ding dong! Ding dong!

 

"Another visitor? You two go to the living room and we will talk about our project...wait for me there i'm just going to see who's the person outside..." Amber said and rush to the door.

 

 

"Baby......" 

 

 

"J...Jess?"...

 

"You look like you've seen a ghost..may I come in??..."

 

"Baby...I...I'm..."

 

 

"No Amber... I'm the one who should apologize...sorry..i'm so immature..."

 

 

"It's okay baby..what i'm about to say is--..." Amber was cut.

 

 

"Amber...I brought cupcakes I made it for--" Taeyeon stop while holding a box of cupcakes.

 

 

"Yah! Taeyeon..Amber is not going to eat that piece of--" Krystal yelled but went to being mute..

 

 

"Oh...Baby...you have visitors??" Jessica wrap her arms around Amber's waist and bit his shoulder in front of Taestal.

 

 

"Ouch..." Amber mumbles and control the pain.

 

 

"Unnie...how are you??" Krystal went to Jessica and gave her a hug.

 

 

"You two are sisters??" Taeyeon ask.

 

 

"Yeah...we are Ms.Kim Taeyeon..." Jessica answered faking a smile.

 

 

"You know me??"

 

 

"Of course..you are the daughter of our school director right?? may I ask what are you doing here in my BOYFRIEND'S apartment???" Jessica ask and cross her arms..

 

 

"Uhmm..maybe we should go inside and talk...shall we??" Amber said as the atmosphere is beginning to low in temperature..

 

 

Three girls are seating on the couch while Amber is busy preparing snacks for his visitors. He took plates and put three cupcakes that Taeyeon gave, then he poured the bubble milk tea in three glasses that he made last night ... He went to the living room and served it to them..It's an awkward feeling for him and also for Jessica.

 

 

"Girls...here eat first...uhm Krys and Taeyeon do we really ned to talk about now the project in art appreaciation?" Amber ask but just look at Jessica instead of them.

 

 

"Amber...are you talking to us? or you are talking to your gf?" Taeyeon who notice ask him looking at Jessica's direction..

 

 

"You and Krystal...." Amber answered and turn his attention to them.

 

 

"Good to hear that.." Taeyeon answered and she suddenly took Amber's hand.

 

 

"What are you doing??" Jessica ask and grab her boyfriend's hand from Taeyeon's grip. Krystal who saw them is laughing inside her mind.... she knows that Taeyeon can't score if her unnie is around.

 

"Jessica-sshi...may I...borrow your boyfriend?? we need to talk about our project and besides you are not part of this so please can you just mind your own business??" Taeyeon said bluntly not breaking the eye contact with Jessica..Amber who's standing in front of them drag Jessica and they went inside his room...

 

"Until what time are they going to stay here??" Jessica ask clenching her fist and wanted to punch Taeyeon's face..

 

 

"Baby..calm down okay??" Amber patted Jessicas's head and kiss her lips.

 

 

"She's so rude......" 

 

 

"Taeyeon is not that rude...it's her real personality..."

 

 

"Real?? maybe be to you she acts so sweet but for me?? she's really faking it...I don't like her..."

 

 

"Baby.... just control yourself okay?? me, her, and your sister needs this project we have to win to get a plus points we need to help each other...you can just watch us or help us if you want...and....I love you baby..." Amber hug Jessica tightly.

 

 

"I love you too..." Jessica was about kiss Amber but there was an interruption....

 

 

"Unnie?? Amber?? Time is gold...let's not waste it..." Krystal said breaking the Jessber moment.

 

 

[Jessica is bored she's playing on her phone she keeps on glancing at Amber and also Taestal. She was observing them and just listening what kind of project they are going to do...]

 

 

"I agree with Taeyeon's idea the painting we should do is something that would catch someone's attention..." Amber said while holding the book with pictures of the famous paintings.

 

 

" So it should be realistic??" Krystal ask.

 

 

"Yeah...it would be more suitable..." Amber answered still focused on the book.

 

 

"Reality is better than illusion..." Taeyeon said.

 

 

"so what are we going to paint??" Krystal ask again.

 

 

"uhm...let's try two couples in love and having a special moment together??" Taeyeon said.

 

 

" Realistic but not unique..it's too common..." Amber answered not accepting the idea.

 

 

" what about a love quarrel?? three girls in love with one guy?" Jessica suddenly speak and interrupted their conversation.

 

 

"huh?? haha... so what do you think will be the title of your idea?? Three lovely girls and the hot guy??" Taeyeon said and laugh about the idea.

 

 

 

 

 

"hahaha...funny...but why don't you try...TWO ES INTERRUPTING THE LOVELY COUPLE??" Jessica stood up and saw the three of them looking at her, she loves how Taeyeon gets pissed from what she said and her sister just look down pretending that she didn't hear anything...while Amber is looking at her with a weird smile on his face... Jessica went inside Amber's room and take a nap...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Roses are red Violets are blue...Don't touch my boyfriend Kim Taeyeon or, I will kill you...." -- Jessica Jung

 

 

===============================================================================================================

 

 

Hello there guys... Updating Chapter 15 before Christmas time... ^_^

 

tumblr_me0ai1C0tB1rc7e4ko1_500.jpg&sa=X&

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

 

 

 

I love you guys. Thank you for not getting tired of reading my fanfics..I'll always do my best to not disappoint you...have a great time and take good care of yourselves okay?? ^_^  =))

-Jencee