Double Date

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

@ Jung's Residence

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

                 I am just seating on the couch watching my favorite TV  show "Pretty Little Liars". I'm So tired from the school's activities we had today.  As I glued my eyes on the tv screen, suddenly I remember what happened earlier when Amber holds my hand tightly  and how he smiled at me. I realized that i've been thinking about him the whole time.. why just now? I ask myself and close my eyes... Why I didn't realize it a long time ago, that the person who can make feel this way is just Amber. My heart beats fast and I felt like i'm going to explode. Am I falling for him? Oh my God.... Will he accept me? even if i'm two years older than him? aisshh!! what am I thinking?...

 

 

[Jessica who's busy talking to herself  didn't notice her sister. ]

 

 

"Unnie!" Krystal shout who's now seating beside her.

 

"What?! when did you get here?" 

 

"I've been seating here with you for about five minutes..and you still didn't notice me?.."

 

"Oh..I'm sorry...so how's school?"

 

"Fine...oh..are you busy tomorrow?"

 

"NO..." Jessica answered.

 

"Good!...we have a date tomorrow.."

 

"What date?"

 

"Double date...with the twins.."

 

"Oh? really?......hmmmm.....wait what?!".. Jessica jump from the couch and stood up looking surprised from what she heard.

 

"Hahahaha... Unnie...what are you doing?..

 

"And why are we having a date with the twins?"

 

"Well.. because.... uhmm...I think it's a good idea to hang out..I mean it's been a long time that we didn't have a chance to play and spend time with them"...

 

"No.. I think i'll stay here tomorrow..your deciding something for your own Soojung..just because you like Donghae"... Jessica said crossing her arms.

 

"H..How did you know? Did Amber say anything to you?"...

 

"tss.. Soojung.. i'm your sister.. and I know you really like Donghae.."

 

"But how?"

 

"How? the way you act in front of him is different.. the way you smile whenever you see him..and yeah I wouldn't forget your old slam book when you were in Middle school..Who is your crush? First love? The one you always answered is Donghae...."

 

"well....you know unnie....the first time I saw him is the start having my feelings for Donghae Oppa..."

 

" and what about Amber? Your close with him right?"

 

"Unnie..we are just friends...that's all...so please unnie come with us tomorrow..."

 

"For what Soojung? to be closer with Donghae?"

 

"Yeah.. unnie..please just accept it..come with us tomorrow.." Krystal said showing her aegyo in front of her sister.

 

"aisshh..Stop it.." Jessica said feeling irritated with her sister..

 

" Please Unnie?....Amber said he wants to see you.." Krystal burst out.. but it's only a lie.

 

"uhm...He did?"...

 

"yeah..so please unnie come with us..for sure we're going to have fun!"...

 

"hmmm...fine.."

 

"Great! thank you unnie!" Krystal happily said and hug her sister...

 

 

****************************************************************************************************

 

@Liu's Residence

 

 

[ Amber went to the kitchen he opened a box  and grab a can of beer that he bought yesterday...Then suddenly Donghae appeared in front of him holding a glass of cranberry juice..]

 

 

"You know... drinking beer is bad for your health.." Donghae said.

 

" I know...and I don't care if it's bad for me..why are you still up?"

 

"Can't sleep..."

 

"why? .....uhm tomorrow hyung we're going to have a date.."

 

"a date? tomorrow?"

 

"Yeah"...

 

"i'm not going"...

 

"Hyung..let's go out, I already told them that you're coming with me.."..

 

"Why are you deciding something without asking me if I want to go or not?"

 

"Come on Hyung..I know you will say yes..just please join with us tomorrow...they are not different persons..I mean the Jung sisters..."

 

 

"Jung sisters?"

 

"Hmm"... Amber nodds while drinking.

 

"Okay..i'm in"..

 

"Woah! really Hyung?!"

 

"Yeah..I don't have anything to do tomorrow and i'm done with the proposal I made in the Student council so i'm free"...

 

"Haha.. I didn't know that you've change Hyung..I mean whenever I ask you to hang out with me you would always say your busy and your not interested"...

 

" uhm...like what you said they are not different and we've known them for a long time....well I think I'll sleep now it's already late and you too.... stop drinking beer Amber"..

 

"Yeah..just go ahead first Hyung and we'll meet them at 10:30 am"...

 

"okay...Good night".. 

 

"Good night too Hyung".... Amber said then took out his phone inside his pocket.

 

 

Amber-->Krystal

Hey Krys he said yes...happy?

 

Krystal-->Amber

Really?! wow! good job Amber.. thank you!

 

Amber-->Krystal

Not a big deal....well see you tomorrow. Good night.

 

Krystal-->Amber

Night!

 

 

[Amber took 8 cans of beer inside the fridge and headed to his room...]

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

[My Gangsta Boy My Gangsta Boy 

Na ppunijyo na ppunijyo 

My Gangsta Boy 

My Gangsta My Gangsta... ♬]

 

[Amber woke up from the noise he heard. He grab his phone beside him that keeps on ringing so he decided to  answer it..]

 

"Hello?.." Amber answered still half asleep and feeling dizzy.

 

"Hey Amber!"..Krystal shouts.

 

"Oh Krystal...*yawns"...

 

"Yah! it's already 10 am you'll meet us 10:30 am right? Are you and Donghae Oppa ready?"

 

"What?! Oh crap!..." Amber jump from his bed and look at the alarm clock..He only have 30 minutes left to prepare himself.

 

"Don't tell me you woke up late?!"

 

"N..no.. actually i'm done taking a bath..well see you later okay? bye Krys!!" Amber hangs up and he moved quickly and run to the bathroom...

 

 

 

*Tok! Tok! Tok!

 

"Amber? are you done?" Donghae called knocking on his door.

 

*Tok! Tok! Tok!

 

"Amber..I'll wait for you downstairs Okay?" Donghae said and left.

 

[Amber is done taking a bath for just only 10 minutes it's like multi tasking inside his bathroom...he went to his closet and find something to wear after that..he went downstairs to meet his brother..]

 

 

"Hyung...I'm sorry if It took me so long.."

 

"It's okay..you should eat breakfast first"

 

"No..i'm fine.. i'll eat later..they are already waiting for us..."

 

"Okay i'll get my car.."

 

"Wait hyung! maybe I can drive..is it okay?"

 

"Fine...just take good care of it..."

 

[The two went out and there they saw Jessica and Krystal standing outside their gate.]

 

"Good morning Donghae Oppa!" Krystal greeted him without looking at Amber.

 

[Jessica notice that her sister didn't even pay attention to Amber so she greeted both twins..]

 

"Amber, Good morning to you.. and also to you Donghae"

 

"Good morning Jess..." Amber smiled at her.

 

"M..mo...morning.." Donghae answered obviously stuttering.

 

"so I think we're ready to go! come on guys!" Krystal drag Donghae and they seat at the back. While Amber opened the door for Jessica then he went inside the car and started driving..

 

 

Inside the Car

 

"So where do you want to go?" Amber ask breaking the silence.

 

"To a place where we can have fun..." Krystal bluntly said..

 

"Well I think it's better if we go to Lotte world..." Jessica said looking at amber while driving.

 

"I agree".. Donghae answered.

 

"So... okay.. we're heading now to Lotte World.." Amber said then he glance at the rearview mirror. He saw Krystal face forming a smile while making a conversation with Donghae.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

@ The Lotte World

 

[ Jessica felt something weird...it's like there's something she should know. It's different for her not to hear amber bugging and teasing Krystal...While busy looking at Amber..she didn't know that they already arrived at the Lotte world..]

 

"Were here..uhm hey Jess..you alright?" Amber snap his fingers in front of Jessica.

 

"Oh...yeah..." Jessica answered and got off the car.

 

[ The twins is walking behind the Jung sisters and just following them...Amber's eyes is only focused to Krystal  while Donghae is watching Jessica...] 

 

"Twins? where do you want to go first?" Jessica turned around ask them.

 

"well...For me.. I think i'm going to eat something...my stomach is complaining to me now..." Amber said.

 

"I told you to eat breakfast first.." Donghae said.

 

"Why didn't you eat breakfast Amber?" Jessica is a bit worried and ask Amber.

 

"Well Kry--..I mean I ate alot of food last night and when I woke up I don't feel hungry so...that's it.." Amber answered..

 

"Okay..let's leave him..if he wants to eat..Let's go shopping first!" Krystal suddenly speak.

 

"Well..don't worry just text me later Hyung.." Amber walked away and went to one of the restaurant.

 

"I think I'll go with him".. Jessica said and wink to her sister. Jessica knows that Krystal wants to spend time with Donghae alone.

 

"Wait...maybe I will go too.." Donghae said and grab Jessica's wrist. But jessica pulled away and look at him.

 

"Donghae...can you accompany my sister?" Jessica ask and smiled to him..

 

"Oh...sure" That's all Donghae can aswered. 

 

"Wow! Oppa! really?! uhm unnie...Let's meet later okay?" Krystal said and waved at her sister.

 

 

[Jessica found Amber eating at one of the fast food...She first bought a food before going to Amber. And then she joined him.]

 

"You know..eating alone is boring.." Jessica said and place her tray on Amber's table.

 

"I thought your going to have some shopping?" Amber ask..

 

"Nope..I'm hungry too.. so I followed you.. I left my sister with your brother..."

 

"Oh..your sister is happy for sure.."

 

"Haha...yeahh.. she is..." Jessica said and eat her burger.

 

" Do you think...a person who loves someone so much can change his feelings?" Amber suddenly ask..

 

"Uhm..what do you mean?" Jessica is confuse about his question.

 

"I mean for example..I love someone so much for a long time but she's in love with another person...do you think I can change my feelings to stop loving her and start falling for someone??"

 

"Yes..you can change your feelings..but it takes time..I mean if you loved her that much and you let go your feelings for her..it means you want to move on right?"

 

"But how much time do I need?"

 

"uhm..are we talking about you? or someone?"

 

"Oh..uhm..a friend of mine is asking me that kind of question I don't know what to answer...it's Yuri..my bestfriend in high school..haha..so yeah he's asking me for some advice.."

 

"Hmm..then I think find someone better.. someone that will loved you back and cares for you.. just tell it to him.."

 

"oh....Thank you Noona..haha.." Amber .

 

"Yah! Don't call me Noona!"

 

"Haha...sorry Jess.." Amber laughs.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Back to Donghae and Krystal

 

"Oppa..do you think this bracelet is cute?" Krystal ask Donghae who keeps looking around like he's waiting for someone.

 

"Yeah..I think so..."

 

"You sure? uhm..Oppa.. can you buy it for me?" Krystal went near to Donghae and show her aegyo.

 

"You really want that bracelet?" Donghae ask.

 

"hmm!!" Krystal nodds her head like a puppy.

 

"Okay..i'll buy it for you..it will be my advance gift to our graduation"..

 

"Wow! okay Oppa! thank you!" Krystal suddenly hugs him but just only for a second, Donghae doesn't feel comfortable so he pulled away...

 

"Here.." Donghae handed her two small boxes.

 

"Woah..it's two?" Krystal ask.

 

"Yeah..one is for your sister..."

 

"Oh..I see..I'll give it to her later..thank you so much oppa.." Krystal smiled but felt a bit disappointed.

 

 

[Amber and Jessica is taking time together, forgetting that they are also with Krystal and Donghae..they are enjoying each other's company talking about small things from the past..laughing together and Jessica would always blush when Amber will look at her...She's starting to feel butterflies inside her stomach ..she doesn't know why..but at this time she wants this feeling to continue and never stop....Both of them thought it's the best way not to disturb Krystal and Donghae they turned off their phones and also start roaming around...For that time Amber didn't even think of Krystal when Jessica is with him...He thinks that they have common things with each other and he's happy that this kind of date is not boring.....There are girls who's staring at Amber and Jessica would feel annoyed and she would gave them her cold stare..Amber notice it because he's also irritated to girls who keeps on looking at him...He hold Jessica's hands and walk in front of the girls...]

 

"Sorry...I'm already taken..^_^" Amber said raising their hands in the air . The girls stopped looking at him and walked away..

 

"Haha..why did you do that?" Jessica ask him and her face is red now like a tomato.

 

"Because they keep on looking at me... are you alright?" Amber ask staring at Jessica's eyes.

 

"Y..yeah.." 

 

"Are you sure?" Amber move closer to Jessica and leans his forehead to hers.

 

"W...what.. are you doing?" Jessica is extremely blushing now...

 

"Your face is red..are you sure your okay?"

 

"hmm..yeah..it's just..getting hot in here...haha"

 

"Haha..really? then I will ask the guards here to--" Amber was cut off.

 

"Yah! Unnie! Amber!" Krystal shouted at them looking pissed..and Donghae who's standing behind her glared at Amber.

 

" oh..Soojung...Donghae.."

 

"Unnie...we've been trying to call both of you..where have you been?"

 

"Oh..My phone is out of battery.." Jessica lied.

 

"And you?!" Krystal pointing at Amber.

 

"The same with your sister..." Amber answered.

 

"You two? Where have you been?" Jessica ask.

 

"Trying to find you ..but it seems your enjoying your time together.." Donghae said in a cold tone.

 

"Hyung..are you okay?" Amber ask.

 

"I want to go home now...I'm already tired.." Donghae walked away from them. He felt a bit hurt seeing his brother with the girl he likes so much...

 

"Hyung! wait for me!" Amber runs to follow his brother.

 

[The Jung sisters is standing looking at the twins away from them...]

 

"So how is your date with him Soojung?"

 

"It felt like we're strangers.." Krystal answered looking sad.

 

"Why? your with him...your with the guy you  love.."

 

"I don't know unnie.. I am happy that he is with me... but I think something is missing"...

 

"Something is missing?" Jessica ask.

 

"Yeah...well how about you? and Amber?" Krystal change the topic.

 

"Us? I didn't know Amber is a sweet guy..He holds my hand and I thought we're about to kiss when he leans his forehead to mine..I felt like i'm going to explode..and you know he loves eating spicy foods haha..he loves red, he loves collecting caps..and I didn't know that Amber knows how to sing and dance....hey Krys! Are you listening?" Jessica shake her sister who's spacing out...

 

 

"Uhm..y..yeah..unnie..it's good that you have a great time with him..."

 

"Well it's new for me to know Amber..for sure you already know the things he wants because your close with him right?.."

 

"Uhm..Of course..we're friends...just..friends.." Krystal said and let out a fake laugh.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

[The four of them arrived at home.. The Jung sister thanked the twins for spending time with them.. Amber doesn't feel good.. his brother is not talking to him when he followed and ask Donghae if something is wrong..he would just only say he's tired..]

 

 

@Liu's Residence

 

 

"Hyung? are you sure your okay?" Amber ask looking worried.

 

"I am..i'm just tired..I want to sleep now..." Donghae smiled at him..he just walked upstairs and went to his room.

 

[Amber also felt tired.. he flop his body on the bed..his about to close his eyes when he heard his phone vibrated. He took it and open the message..]

 

 

Krystal-->Amber

Yah! Your failed Amber! I felt like we're strangers..why did you and unnie left us?! aissh.. I've been thinking of you the whole time because we thought something bad happened to you and unnie..

 

Amber-->Krystal

Really? your thinking of me? Krys.. you said if Hyung is with us I shouldn't be close with you right? and that's why we gave you time...time that you can spend being together..you should be thankful to what I did..

 

Krystal-->Amber

Well fine! thank you!

 

Amber-->Krystal

And now your angry?

 

Krystal-->Amber

I'm not!

 

Amber-->Krystal

Fine. Then Good night..This day should be a happy day for me. I don't want to ruin it by arguing with you.

 

Krystal-->Amber

Why are you happy?

 

"................................." Amber didn't text back he already fall asleep.

 

Hey Amber! Tell me?!"

 

What did you do with my sister?

 

Fine..Goodnight.

 

[Krystal gave up from texting Amber and fall asleep too..she doesn't know why she's acting like a real girlfriend to him..]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is this feeling? Am I Jealous? or am I starting to have feelings for him also?"-- Krystal

 

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo.. Soory for keeping you waiting ^_^ haha... I've been listening to her song lately.. her voice is very lovely..you should try too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnK1mSx8vbc

 

Take care everyone....=) I love you ^^.