A Twist in her story

I Can't wait to Hate You

531245_10151223839253292_1932487191_n.jp

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flash Back

 

[11 years ago]

 

 

"Umma?" The little girl called, while comfortably lying in her bed with a dookong doll beside her.

 

"Yes Taeyeonie?"

 

"You change your hair color again?"

 

"Oh...yeah...I want to try something new..." Mrs.Kim said and was about to turn off the lamp but Taeyeon grab her hand.

 

 

"Don't leave me umma....i'm afraid of the dark..." The girl pleaded to her mom.

 

"I'm not going to leave you my dear...but only this time okay?? I can't be there always to protect you if i'm gone..."

 

"Where are you going umma?"

 

"I'm not going anywhere....I want you to be independent when you grow up...you have to be strong.."

 

" But I can't be strong without you umma...you are my strength..."

 

"Taeyeonie....how about appa? he's stronger than me..."

 

"I don't like appa...he always scold me..."

 

"Your appa only scold you if you do something bad....he loves you so much...and also your brother and sister..."

 

"Oh...Appa loves me??"

 

"Yes he do...and now he will be mad if you are not yet going to sleep..."

 

"Okay umma...but please sing a song for me..." Taeyeon requested to her mother and after that, she had fallen asleep.

 

 

[Mrs. Kim covered her daughter's body with a blanket. She kissed her forehead before she walked out of the room.]

 

 

"How's Taeyeon?" Mr.Kim ask while looking at his wife who's standing in front of the mirror, removing her wig...

 

"She's okay now....just afraid that I will leave her..."

 

"How long are you going to hide your condition??"

 

"Honey...let's not talk about it now...i'm tired..."

 

"But i'm not....your children needs you...i'm begging you...please...you still can be cure right?" Mr.Kim hug his wife tightly...crying on her shoulder.

 

 

"It can't be cure....I have leukemia...when i'm gone...all I want for you is to be strong for our kids...."

 

 

"I can't....I can't be strong without you"...

 

"I'll be gone for three months....for my treatments...if I survive then I will live with all of you...but if not...just follow what I say...okay?? I'll be there at Taeyeon's birthday...I love you honey..." Mrs. Kim kissed her husband and  wipe the tears that keeps on falling in his eyes.

 

 

[Three months passed and Mrs.Kim had been spending her time in the hospital..She lied to her children that she will be gone because of business, and every week she would make a video call for them saying how she love her three children. Mr.Kim secretly visits his wife everyday, he's the only person who knows Mrs.Kim's condition.]

 

 

@ The Hospital

 

 

[Mr.Kim silently enter in the private room of his wife. He thought she's still sleeping but Mrs.Kim welcomed her husband with a smile]

 

"Hey honey..."

 

"Hello....how do you feel today?"

 

"i'm fine honey...but please...don't stare at me...i'm ugly now..."

 

"No...you are very beautiful...my wife is the most beautiful lady I ever met in my whole life..." Mr.Kim said preparing the food he just cook.

 

"How's Taeyeon, Jiwoong, and Hayeon?"

 

"They missed you so much...especially Taeyeon.."

 

"I want to see them....but I don't want them to see me like this..."

 

"You are just violating yourself...do you know how it hurts for me? to see my wife everyday and saw you crying in pain...." Mr.Kim can't hold his tears...

 

"sshhh....honey....don't worry about me...I love you... thank you for being a good husband to me and a good father to our kids..."

 

"Please...don't leave us..."

 

"Honey...i'll be strong okay? I promise to be there at Taeyeon's birthday.... I will..."

 

 

@ Taeyeon's Birthday

 

 

[Kids are playing  happily running around the Kim's mansion. Taeyeon just kept silent standing beside her cake waiting for her dad.]

 

 

"Taeyeonie??"

 

"Appa..."

 

"We are going to sing now..."

 

"but appa....umma is not yet here...where is she?"

 

"She's on her way....but she said we need to sing for you and she wants her to see you blow your candle..."

 

[The parents with their children gathered inside and started clapping their hands while singing happy birthday. Taeyeon just stood there, moving her head and looking for her mother. ]

 

 

"Happy Birthday dear Taeyeon....Happy Birthday to you...♪..." Tayeon then smiled to all of them and blew the candle...

 

[Mr. Kim smiled and interrupted when he felt his phone...]

 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Is this Mr.Kim Heechul?"

 

"oh yeah...who's this?"

 

"I'm doctor Lee from Soshi National Hospital....I'm sorry to say this but.... Mrs.Kim Taeri is dead....I'm very sorry sir...we did our best that we can do.."

 

 

[Mr.Kim turn off his phone and collapsed in front of the people... crying...His three children went to their appa...]

 

 

"Appa? why are you crying?" Jiwoong ask.

 

"Taeyeon, Jiwoong...and Hayeon...umma said she really really loves you...." Mr.Kim hug his children. 

 

"But appa...where is umma?" Hayeon the youngest child ask.

 

"She's in heaven now...." Mr.Kim then heard his three children crying...The people who heard them kept silent and felt sorry for their family.

 

[Taeyeon ran away from her father and lock herself inside her room.]

 

"Umma!! umma!! *sobs*.....why did you left us?? umma!! *huhuhuhu...* comeback please...i'm a good girl to appa now...umma!! where are you??*huhuhu....I love you umma!!" Taeyeon cried so hard...screaming for her mother.

 

"Taeyeonie!! *tok! tok! tok!* open the door now please..." Mr.Kim knocked, feeling so much hurt.

 

 

"Leave me alone! I want to see umma!! *huhuhu...* umma...umma..." Taeyeon called out but then fall asleep after a long time of crying. Mr.Kim finally opened the door of his daughter's room...He wipe her tears and kissed her forehead.

 

 

"Umma wants me to protect you from now on......" Mr.Kim whispers....

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================================

 

 

 

" Taeyeon, my daughter...I heard from your cousins that you've been becoming busy lately because of a guy.... Is it true?" The man ask his daughter while signing the documents on his table.

 

 

"Dad.... Is it the only thing you wanted to know why you ask me to visit you here in your office?" Taeyeon said looking at her father annoyingly.

 

 

"I'm only worried for you my dear..."

 

 

"Just let me have my freedom dad....i'm tired of your strict regulations..." Taeyeon then stood up and made a loud sigh before walking out in her father's office.

 

 

[ Taeyeon and her father always end up having a cold conversation. For her..she's not a child anymore, she felt like a bird trap in a cage. Mr.Kim is just being over protective with his daughter since her wife died, Taeyeon  change...becoming distant to other kids when she was young, always crying at night calling for her beloved mother and it was a very hard time for him to see his daughter suffering from pain. When Taeyeon studied in middle school, Mr.Kim assigned people to keep an eye for his daughter and up to now in college. He's just afraid that someone will hurt her...]

 

 

 

" Ms. Song Qian... I want to know the guy..." Mr.Kim said and stop to what he was doing. Taeyeon's professor appeared in the director's office when she left her dad. 

 

 

"Mr.Kim...His name is Amber Joseph Liu. Came from a well known family in America and transferred here with his twins to study.."

 

 

"Oh so this is him??"  Mr.Kim ask, examining the picture.

 

tumblr_m0c3lj96pr1rqkxbto1_500.png

 

"Sir...Mr.Liu is one of the intelligent student here in our school. And, as I observed them inside our classroom Ms.Kim Taeyeon really likes him."

 

 

"I'm still not yet convince to what kind of personality this guy have....but if my daughter really  likes him...I would make anything to bring back the old Taeyeon from the past. I want to meet this boy... bring him to me..." Mr.Kim stood up and put the E-cigarette in his mouth, looking at the window...staring the students passing by.

 

 

"Yes Sir...I will..." Ms. Song left after their conversation and going to search for her student.

 

 

 

 

[J essica and Amber was walking around the campus holding hands...]

 

 

"Baby... I already bought tickets for the two of us..." Amber said.

 

 

"What? are we really going to meet your parents??!!" Jessica stops Amber from walking.

 

 

"Yes...this coming vacation...I want you to meet them..Hyung will also come with us and if you want...I'll meet your parents too in California.."

 

 

"Wait... what if they don't like me? what if they are expecting someone more than me??"

 

 

"Cut it out Sica....I'm the one in a relationship with you..not them...Honestly my parents are perfectionist..yes they are...but...look... they are kind people..."

 

 

"Do you think They will like me??"

 

 

"Yes...they will..." Amber intertwined his hand with Jessica and continue walking. But, as they enjoy their moment together Ms.Song called her student stopping the couple to move further.

 

 

"Mr.Liu!"....Ms. Song wave to him telling Amber to come closer.

 

 

"Y..yes? Ms.Song?"

 

 

"Are you busy?"

 

 

"Well...i'm..." Amber first look to his gf..."Kind of..."

 

 

"Hmm...who is this girl beside you?"

 

 

"Good Afternoon ma'am....i'm Jessica Jung...his gf." She bowed to the professor and smile shyly.

 

 

"Oh...Mr.Liu's girlfriend...how come she's with you and not Taeyeon?? You and Ms.Kim are sweet inside the classroom and now your spending time with another girl..." Ms.Song tried to make a story runing the mood of the two latter. Amber who is surprised made a shock expression and mouthed to his girlfriend that it is not true...

 

"Really?  she's only friendly with my boyfriend".... Jessica frankly said, giving a fake smile to the older woman.

 

"I'm sorry...but I think you need to be apart from Mr.Liu this time.... Our school director wanted to talk to him..." Ms.Song ignore the girl's statement and look at Amber.

 

"m...me?? why Ms.Song??" Amber ask.

 

"Because he sees potential in you....something that he wants to know more about your personality...and for his daughter's--.." Ms.Song stop and realized that she was about to spill out the secret..."Uhmm.. I mean your academics..."

 

"O...okay...." Amber answered and whiper to  Jessica.." I'll pick you later after your class..." Jessica nodds and look at Ms.Song suspiciously, feeling weird about the intention of the school director.

 

"Okay Baby...I love you..." Jessica said and kissed Amber in front of the professor. She left first and glance at them before walking away.

 

"So...Ms.Song... let's go?"

 

[Amber and Ms.Song went to the director's office. He felt nervous when they walked inside and notice the old man playing solitaire alone on his desk.]

 

"Mr.Kim...I brought him..."

 

"Oh...thank you Ms.Song... can you leave us alone?" The professor leaves the two and told Amber to stay with the director.

 

"Uhm...Good afternoon sir...Ms.Song said you wanted to talk to me?" Amber nervously ask.

 

"Well..seat here please.." The director offer the seat.

 

"I'm...Amber Joseph Liu sir..."

 

"I know....and I think you are the key to bring the old Taeyeon to me..."

 

"Wh...what sir?? I don't understand..."

 

"You are the reason why my daughter is becoming different this past few days...and i'm glad that she have someone to make her happy...."

 

"Sir...I--"

 

"Can you make my daughter more happy??"

 

"sir--"

 

"Taeyeon is a lovely kid...a cheerful one, positive thinker, a kind daughter...but everything change when one of the precious person in our life died on the same day she was about to celebrate her 10th birthday...after what happened in our family....she never show her smile...she always wanted to be alone...I can still see her pain...painful memories from the past and until now, we barely talks with each other....I can feel the coldness of our conversation...my daughter...where is she now??" Mr.Kim look at Amber.

 

"Sir...why are you telling me this?...I...I can't agree on what you want...I have a girlfriend..."

 

"I'm not asking you to be my daughter's boyfriend...I wanted you to be Taeyeon's friend.."

 

[Amber went silent....Is it right to accept the offer? what if Jessica gets mad? but hearing the story about Taeyeon...it means all this time...The girl is longing for someone she can talk to...a friend that would understand her..Amber remembers the first time she saw Taeyeon and how the girl ask her to be his friend.. If Jessica trust him...it won't affect their relationship...]

 

"Yes...Mr.Kim...i'll be a friend of your daughter..."

 

"Good to hear that...I want you to protect her...I love my daughter Mr.Liu...and I don't want to see her cry again.."

 

 

"Y...yes sir..." Amber answered. And after that...he waited for Jessica.

 

 

 

 

[Jessica saw her boyfriend throwing small stones on the ground. She wanted to know what happened at the director's office and what they talked about..]

 

 

"Hey baby..." Jessica greeted him.

 

 

"Hello....how is your day?"

 

 

"Good...got a perfect score with my exams"

 

 

"wow...my gf is a smart chick...haha"

 

 

"see?? you can't find someone like me...beautiful and smart..."

 

 

"and hard-headed?" Amber laugh and Jessica glared at him...

 

 

"well...let's change the topic...what did you discuss with Mr.Kim?" Jessica sat beside Amber.

 

 

"Uhm..." Amber gulped and hold Jessica's hand tightly hoping that she doesn't get mad. "Mr.Kim...ask me, to be friends with Taeyeon..."

 

"what?!" Jessica suddenly moved away from Amber.

 

"sshh...calm down baby..."

 

"no! why did he ask you to be Taeyeon's friend?? did you say yes?"

 

"Jess...please..seat beside me and I will explain to you..." Amber look straight into her eyes telling her to listen first..."She suffered from loneliness....her mother died when she was a kid, it happened the same day on her birthday. Mr.Kim said she change after that incident and he knew that his daughter is not the girl he knew before...*sigh* If you're in her situation...what will you feel??..." Amber said wanted Jessica to realize about Taeyeon...

 

 

"But...we both know that she likes you....she acts like a in front of me..."

 

 

 

"everything has a reason....i'm not planning to be friends with her alone...let's help her...I mean...we can make her  as our friend...not only me...." Amber said...

 

 

 

"aisshh...okay...." Jessica then grab Amber and they both went out for a dinner.

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================

 

 

 

[ Taeyeon throw  a bunch of love letters in the trash can...her locker is  like a mailbox because of her fanboys... She felt jealous when she notice Amber and Krystal went to school together...She knew..it is totally wrong....it is a sin to ruin someone's realationship especially about Amber and Jessica....it's her first time for her to feel that someone cared for her...she always treasure the moment she first met Amber...the one that save her life that day....but it is her feeling what she's talking about...she likes him...she really do...Taeyeon keeps on trying to find a way to break them apart...but someone is stopping her.....someone that she lost a long time ago....]

 

 

 

 

"Amber...hello..." Taeyeon greeted and sat next to Amber.

 

 

"uhm...Taeyeon...would you like to hang out with us?" Amber ask.

 

 

"us??"

 

 

"yeah...you, me, Jessica, Krystal, my bestfriend and i'll introduce you to my brother if you want..."

 

 

"Amber....are you trying to hook me up with someone?"

 

 

"Taeyeon....i'm just inviting you...to be friends with others..."

 

 

"I don't need them...I just need you..." Taeyeon said.

 

 

"what a shame..." Krystal suddenly blurted out.

 

 

"What did you say??" Taeyeon ask  starts to feel irritated.

 

"I said what a shame...you keep on saying you want Amber... are you blind?! Him and my sister are together!... aren't you going to stop? it's like you doesn't have anyone to be your friend except Amber..." Krystal said crossing her arms in front of  Taeyeon. Amber stops Krystal from talking...he saw Taeyeon's eyes gets teary and went out of their classroom feeling hurt.

 

 

"Krys...you don't know anything...when you see her...atleast, say sorry..." Amber said and followed Taeyeon..Leaving Krystal alone and confuse.

 

 

[Amber ran around the campus searching for Taeyeon..he can't find the girl..He then texted Jessica about what happened...]

 

 

Amber ---> Jessica

Baby, i'm searching for Taeyeon...I can't find her...can you help me?

 

Jessica---.Amber

Okay baby...i'll be there in 10 minutes.

 

 

[Jessica arrived in the school and found Amber seating on the bench waiting for her.]

 

 

"Baby...what happened to Taeyeon?" Jessica ask.

 

"Krystal said something...and she felt hurt...she ran away...I tried to follow her but I don't know where is she now.."

 

"Aissh...what did Krystal say??"

 

"Forget about it...let's find Taeyeon first..." Amber looks worried.. Just yesterday Mr.Kim ask him to protect her daughter and now she is gone.

 

"Baby...I have an idea..." Jessica suddenly ask.

 

"what?"

 

"You said her mother is dead..? what if she's in the cemetery?"

 

"yeah...maybe she is..."

 

[Amber and Jessica went to every cemetery... Until they found a familiar figure sleeping beside the grave made of marble.. They found out that it is Taeyeon...who's hugging her knees...Jessica felt sorry for her...]

 

 

"She's sleeping...should I wake her up?" Amber ask.

 

 

"Give her more--" Jessica stops talking when they heard Taeyeon mumbles.

 

 

"Umma...please comeback....umma..." Taeyeon said in her sleep...and started crying again...

 

 

" I'll wake her up..." Amber then said and carefully shake Taeyeon's body.

 

 

[Taeyeon slowly open her eyes and saw Amber in front of her..she suddenly hugs him not noticing that Jessica is just behind them staring at the two.]

 

 

"Amber!....you found me..." Taeyeon said and cried in his arms...

 

 

"Don't leave like that again Taeyeon...." Amber said caressing her hair. Jessica suddenly felt jealous seeing her boyfriend hugging someone in front of her..

 

 

"Thank you for finding me...."

 

"I'm not the only one who found you..." Amber said but he notice that Jessica is walking away from them..he then ran towards her and grab Jessica's waist, hugging her from behind.

 

 

"Where are you going?"

 

 

"Leaving you two alone..."

 

 

"is it fine with you?"

 

 

"You answer that question..." Jessica struggles from Amber's grip but she can't.....she just can't stop feeling jealous..

 

"I'm sorry....." Someone said from behind. Jessber turn around and saw Taeyeon looking at them.

 

 

"For what?" Amber ask and let go of Jessica...

 

 

"For trying to ruin the relationship you have. . . .i'm sorry if i'm selfish....but can you accept me...as your friend?"

 

 

[Jessber nodds and look at each other in confuse..]

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

     That time when I ran away from the school and went to the cemetery, I cried and screamed...is this how it feels to be alone?? i've been ignoring the people around me and ruining someone's relationship...am I that kind of person?...I fall asleep and felt someone waking me up...I saw Amber and suddenly hugs him....I smiled..happy to know that Amber is there for me....he's  a really good friend...I want to ask him more but he suddenly ran away...then I saw them....I saw how he doesn't want to let go of her....maybe i've been really a different person from the past....I can't....I don't want to continue anymore....I hate to feel pain...and now i'll stop....i'll stop bothering them...maybe being friends with them...will bring back the person who I was before.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys!! How are you? Do  you think Jessber wins already?? ahaha...oh well... let's see...Sorry if I just only updated now....^_^