The end of "Us"

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

Amber's POV

 

                      I slowly open my eyes, I moved my body and sit. I leaned my head at the edge of my bed. I was sleeping the whole night on the floor hugging the only thing that can comfort me...my pillow...It's already 4 in the afternoon, it means no one wake me up. I stood up and went inside my bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror...This is not me am I still dreaming? I'm looking at someone in the mirror who looks like a zombie..I slap myself to wake up from the reality...Yes.. it's true i'm already awake..but eventhough I slap my face very hard I don't feel any pain...I'm numb... 

 

 

===============================================================================

 

@ Liu's Residence

 

[ Amber went down and headed to their Kitchen...He opened the fridge looking for something to drink he felt his throat is dry and thirsty....He's looking for something that would help him to regain his energy...the one that will soothe him to atleast forget what happened yesterday.]

 

"Amber...." Donghae called.

 

"Oh..hyung.. good morning..." Amber greeted while busy checking their fridge.

 

"It's already afternoon..."  Donghae said and went closer to him.

 

"Oh yeah..right...I just had too much sleep" Amber said scratching the back of his head.

 

"I didn't wake you up because I know your tired...You should eat now..."

 

"Not feeling hungry..where's the beer here hyung??" Amber ask.

 

"Waking up this afternoon and you want beer?....I throw it away..." Donghae answered.

 

[Amber stops and close the fridge, he looks at his brother...]

 

"Why?"

 

" Because I know when you wake up it's the first thing you'll find ..." Donghae answered. 

 

"Okay...then I'll go back inside my room..I'll sleep again." Amber moves his feet he wants to go upstairs but he felt his brother pulled his wrist and stop him.

 

"Amber...You sure about your decision?"

 

"I am..." Amber answered.

 

"I invited the Jung sisters to eat dinner with us..."

 

"good idea... So your going to say now that you like her in front of me?"

 

" Your wrong....I want to confess my feelings to Jessica..."

 

[Amber suddenly grab his brother and push him to the wall]

 

"What are you thinking?! your going to confess to Jessica?...we've talked about it last night..don't tell me your going to ruin it..."

 

"I know Jessica will reject me....but I wanted  her  to know how I feel...and after that...I'll ask Krystal to be my girlfriend...that's what you want...right? You don't want to see her crying again......." Donghae push away Amber in front of him.

 

"I'm sorry Hyung...I'm sorry that you need to do this..." Amber said and starts to cry again.

 

[Donghae hugs his brother and pats his head...]

 

"sshhh....Stop crying..."

 

"Hyung...after this..maybe I can live now..separately..." Amber said and wipe his tears.

 

"Why? "

 

"After the we graduate I think I wanted to live independently...I'll buy an apartment.. just don't tell mom and dad..."

 

"Okay....fine...if you want to live on your own..I can't do anything..."

 

"Thanks..hyung..." Amber smiled and walked away from his brother.

 

"Amber...comeback here at exactly 8 pm...Don't forget about the dinner..." Donghae shouts from the kitchen.

 

[Amber went to his room and let out all the tears again...]

 

 

 

 

 

This day...is the end of us...Krystal..-- Amber

 

 

 

===================================================================================================================

 

 

Dinner

 

[ Amber heard a knocked on the door he's just done taking a shower..]

 

"Master" Mr.Choi called.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"The Jung sister is already here..Your brother said that they will wait for you at the dining room.."

 

"Okay Mr.Choi..tell them i'm coming now...thank you"

 

[After Amber fix his self. He quickly went to the dining room and saw the three of them seating quietly..]

 

"Oh..hey guys sorry....."

 

"It's okay Amber" Jessica said smiling to him.

 

[Amber notice that his brother is seating beside Krystal. He went to Jessica's side and seat with her..]

 

"uhm...Guess we can eat now.." Donghae said.

 

[The maids put the food on the table and the four of them started eating...No one is talking... only the sound of the knife and fork can be heard. Amber didn't even glance or look at Krystal....Silence is killing them..Jessica starts to talk.]

"So...Donghae...what's the reason why did you invited us to have dinner ?" Jessica ask.. Donghae is now looking at her.

 

"Well...this is to celebrate my brother's championship game...yesterday we didn't have the time to celebrate it...so I think it would be better if we spend it here." Donghae said.

 

"Thank you Oppa...for inviting us.." Krystal suddenly speak.

 

"Your welcome...." Donghae touch Krystal's face and pinch her cheeks. Krystal blushed from what he did and continue eating. Amber saw it but pretended that he's not affected at all.

 

"Amber...why are you so quite?" Jessica ask.

 

"Uhm..the food is delicious...I'm enjoying it" Amber said while chewing the food inside his mouth.

 

"Oh..yeah your right...haha.." Jessica giggled when she saw Amber eating like a kid.

 

 

[They enjoyed the dinner..Krystal excuse herself and signalled Amber to come with her..]

 

"Where are you going?" Jessica ask.

 

"I'm just going to return the notes I borrowed from Krystal..." Amber quickly answered.

 

"Oh..okay..we'll wait for you here"..

 

"Hmm..." Amber nodds and smiled to Jessica.

 

[ Donghae let out a big sigh. This is the chance to confess his feelings to Jessica. Eventhough he knows what she's going to answer he just wants Jessica to know what he really feels...]

 

"Jessica..."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I want to tell you....that I love you..."

 

"W...what?!" Jessica looks surprised.

 

"... I'm not going to ask you to be my girlfriend because I know...You won't accept my feelings..."

 

"Donghae... I can't love you back...I have someone I like...and my sister she--"

 

"She loves me...."

 

"How did you know?"

 

"She confessed to me yesterday..but I rejected her..."

 

"So that's the reason why she's crying all night...Donghae my sister really loves you..why did you hurt her?!"

 

"Because I like you Sica...and I can't force myself to love your sister..."

 

"No Donghae.....I can't"

 

"I know ...I understand ..."

 

"Donghae...Krystal is--"

 

"...don't worry...I'll make your sister happy..."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Today..i'll ask her to be my girlfriend..."

 

"What?! I thought you don't want to force yourself .... to love my sister?"

 

"I can't force myself but i'll learn how to "..

 

"What gives you the reason to love her now...?" Jessica ask. She felt confuse.

 

"I don't want to see someone hurt because of me...and I don't want to lose someone close to me..."

 

" I don't understand why are you really doing this now for Krystal....but i'm happy to know that your ready to accept her feelings for you..."

 

"Yeah...there's nothing I can do...Jess..we can still be friends right?"

 

"Of course..nothing's going to change...I hope you can make her happy..."

 

" Maybe...." Donghae mumbles.

 

 

===================================================================================================================

 

Meanwhile

 

 

[Krystal is inside Amber's room. She's seating on his bed while Amber is standing and looking outside the window..]

 

"So Amber...Did you tell him?"

 

"Yeah...he wants you now..."

 

"Really?! so it means he accepted me?"

 

"Yup...he wants you to be his girlfriend..."

 

"Oh my God! Amber! ...I know you won't disappoint me..." Krystal jumps happily.

 

"Krys....So now that Hyung is going to be your boyfriend......It's over right?"

 

"Over?" Krystal ask.

 

"Yeah...About our deal"

 

"No.. it will be over after our graduation..."

 

"Krys...it's enough...I'm fine with it..let's break the deal now....let's pretend that nothing happened between us...this fake relationship we've had is not that important to me at all...because at the end...I only wasted my time..."

 

[Krystal doesn't know why... but she felt like someone stab her.  She felt a bit hurt of what Amber said...]

 

"Amber.... we can't break the deal... you can still have some time with me..."

 

"Are you really crazy?! It's over now Krys..i'm done with this foolish business...I did this to make you happy...it's all beacause of you.....there's no "Us" anymore.... from now on..we're back to being friends again...your happy right? I know...because after all you see me as your friend only Krys..." Amber can't control it anymore he wants to burst and release all his feelings now.

 

"Am--"

 

"Krys...can you get out of my room now? Hyung is going to confessed to you...no need to thank me... I'm happy for you...congratulations...your not single anymore..you now have your Donghae Oppa...the one you really Loves....don't worry about me...i'm not going to cry...I'm already drained last night....just please go now and leave me alone..."

 

"Amber..why are you--"

 

"I said get out!!" Amber shouts.

 

[ Krystal was startled. This is the first time she saw Amber to get angry... His eyes...his face...he is different..]

 

" O...Okay..."

 

"I'm sorry Krys.....i'm sorry...Well tell them that I want to sleep now..."

 

[Amber opened the door for her. Krystal walked outside and just waited for Amber to close the door. She felt hurt.. ...  She should be happy because Donghae is going to be her boyfriend....She went downstairs and wipe her tears...she saw Jessica and Donghae inside the living room watching t.v. and seating apart from each other.]

 

"Unnie...Donghae oppa..." Krystal called them.

 

"Soojung..where's Amber?" Jessica ask when she notice that Amber is not with her sister.

 

"Oh..he said he's going to sleep now..he's already tired..."

 

"he's already tired...? maybe he is sick...?"

 

"No.. unnie..he just wants to sleep now..."

 

"Okay.... then I guess I can leave now...I have an early class tomorrow..I'll go first okay?"

 

"Y..yeah..Unnie..."

 

[Jessica left and now Krystal is seating beside Donghae...]

 

"Krystal?"

 

"Yeah Oppa?"

 

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday...I didn't mean to say those words from you..."

 

"It's fine Oppa..."

 

"Do you still like me?"

 

"I do..."

 

"Krystal....would you be my girlfriend?" Donghae is now looking at her. He hold Krysta's hands waiting for her to answer..

 

"Why so sudden Oppa?"

 

"I realize how much you feel for me...and I know I can't let this chance to pass by..knowing that someone like you is there for me...."

 

"Okay oppa...Yes...I can be your girlfriend..."

 

[Donghae let out fake a smile in front of her and hugs Krystal.]...

 

"Thank you..." Donghae said and breaks the hug. 

 

"Uhm Oppa...I think I need to go home now...we have our final exams tomorrow.."

 

"Oh yeah. . . then you want me to bring you home?"

 

"It's okay......"

 

[Donghae her outside. Krystal kiss his cheeks then waved to him..]

 

"See you tomorrow Oppa..Good night!"....

 

"yeah...good night..." Donghae said and wave back.

 

 

[Donghae closed the door...when he turn around.. he saw Amber standing in front of him.]

 

 

" I followed what you said...and now let's see what will this kind of relationship will lead to..." Donghae said and headed to his room..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"yeah....let's see what will happen"... Amber Mumbles.. he went outside their garden and took a cigarette inside his pocket..

================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

aww.. I know some of you want Jessber and some are Kryber.....It's hard to choose between the two but another girl is coming.....Yep Another pairing. ^_^

 

558898_533659176663202_42896088_n.jpg

 

--Darn she said "It's cold" update from her twitter....Whew..If I can just only hug her..haha