I'm not going anywhere

I Can't wait to Hate You

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No! I won't go with you mom! why are you doing this to me?!" Amber shouted in front of Mrs.Liu.

 

 

" You have to go with me Amber...later on you will understand..."

 

 

"Crap! what's your point of transferring me to another school and continuing my studies in the states? Didn't you know that i'm happy here?!"

 

 

"Even if you like my decision or not...you are going with me....tomorrow we will fix your records and papers in your school..."

 

 

"But why only me?! it's unfair! I don't understand why you're doing this !! " Amber yelled so loud bursting his emotions.

 

 

"Son..." Mrs.Liu called out she wants to touch her son's face but Amber move his feet apart from his mother. 

 

 

"I hate what you are doing....are you trying to let us break apart from each other?"

 

 

"Amber...we are doing this for your future..."

 

 

"No you're not! you our doing this for the sake of money! business...it's always about business! Since we we're young, you and dad are not there...did you even care if me and hyung are sick?!"

 

 

"It's not always about that Amber... you don't know how much I feel when my twins are not with me....how me and your dad suffered to bring back the business we've lost...thanks to an old friend who helped us...because of them we were able to give you food and shelter....And now maybe it's time for you to know....after your college graduation...you are going to marry their daughter..."

 

 

 

"What?!!"

 

 

"She's a good girl....she was born also in America and raised with good attitude and kind personality...."

 

 

"This is wrong mom! this is wrong!! don't you know how I feel?? you wanted me to marry a girl whom I don't even know? I have a girlfriend... I love Jessica...."

 

 

"It's your choice if you will let her go or not...next week is our flight...you don't need to go in your school tomorrow....."

 

 

"I hate you mom....I don't know if you're still our mom I knew before..." Amber left the mansion. He drove his car into full speed...he wanted to be away...

 

 

 

 

[ Amber stops his car...his eyes is swollen, he kept on crying yet he doesn't know why Jessica didn't even sent a message or call him...He miss her...but where is she? Amber took his phone and called Yuri....]

 

 

"Hello? Dude?"

 

"..........."

 

"Amber...hey...answer me..."

 

"Dude...she's missing..."

 

"Huh? who's missing?"

 

"Sica..."

 

"Jessica is missing? What happened?"

 

".........................."

 

"Hello? Hello? Amber? you still there?"

 

"Dude...i'm confuse...."

 

"Where are you?"

 

 

[ Amber hangs up. He turn off his phone. and starts to drive again...]

 

 

 

===================================================

 

 

 

[Yuri felt uncomfortable when his bestfriend hangs up without telling him the reason....He left his apartment and went to Jessica...]

 

 

*Tok! Tok! Tok!.... The door opened. Yuri is surprised to see Jessica in front of him still wearing a school uniform.

 

 

"I thought you are missing?" Yuri said.

 

 

"missing? what are you doing here Yuri? where is Amber? " Jessica step out of the door and look around but the person she was expecting to come is not with Yuri.

 

 

"Amber said you are missing..."

 

 

"A...amber? where is he? I was about to call him now...well i've been texting him for half an hour...Last night I drop my phone and the lcd was broken so I decided to buy a new phone today....I didn't see him in the school either...do you know where is he?!"

 

 

" wait....if it's the reason then...He's the one who's missing..."

 

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

 

"Jessica......I don't know where is he now....I guess he turned off his phone....he's acting so weird when he called me...the last thing he said is that he's confuse then our conversation ended."

 

 

"Can you help me Yuri?"

 

 

"Okay..."

 

 

[Yuri and Jessica went to Amber's apartment and check all the places where he can be...but no sign of him at all.]

 

 

" I can't believe this is happening to us..." Jessica mumbles and Yuri heard it.

 

 

"What's wrong?" 

 

 

" N..nothing...." Jessica wipe her eyes. 

 

 

"Where could he be?"

 

 

"He's making me crazy like this...."

 

 

"Don't worry Jessica....we can find him..."

 

 

 

===============================================================================

 

 

 

[ Amber open his eyes. It's already dark....he's been sleeping for 5 hours now inside his car.]

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

      Aisshh... sleeping in the same position without moving my body really hurts. I turn on my phone...I saw lots of messages from her and my bestfriend....She's worried. I start to drive and dialled her phone and this time...she's the one not answering...I tried to call Yuri too...but I failed also. Are they together? Where are they? I drove my car really fast....I want to see her..I want to know if it's also the same thing my mom said to her.... My car is running so fast i'm glad that there's no people around in this park... it's near in the city but only few people know this....as I focused my eyes on the road....suddenly...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blagaag!!!!! . . . . A loud car crash was heard by everyone in the park. 

 

 

 

 

[Yuri and Jessica  was startled and also run to see what happened....As they are walking closer...they knew the car is very familiar...yes it is..]

 

 

 

"Yuri....that....car...."

 

 

 

"I know....it's the same with Amber..."

 

 

"Oh God...please....not him please...."  Jessica hold her breath, relaxing her mind to calm down.

 

 

[The sound of the ambulance made the people to move and give way for the paramedics...Yulsic  didn't remove their eyes to see the person inside the car...just then....a guy was rescued with bloods in his head....there's no other passenger beside him... Jessica close her eyes and was very thankful that it is not Amber...]

 

 

 

"This is not good Yuri....we should ask Donghae...."

 

 

 

"Let's go to his brother then..."

 

 

 

 

[ While Amber was driving suddenly a white rabbit pass across the street. He stop the car  preventing to crash the little one...he continued driving and decided to visit Jessica in her dorm.]

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae...we've been looking for him since afternoon...." Jessica said, giving Donghae a hint that his brother is missing..

 

 

" So you're saying that my brother is gone?"

 

 

"Yes......is Auntie here?"

 

 

"Mom went to a business meeting....I can't believe he left without telling me where he is....the last time I saw Amber is when he and Mom is talking to each other....he is yelling and mad...."

 

 

"so Amber knew now?"

 

 

"Uhm...hey guys...i'm sorry for interrupting but, what are you two talking about?" Yuri ask wanting to know also.

 

 

"He's going back to L.A....he will continue to study there..." Donghae answered.

 

 

"w...what?!! My bestfriend is leaving?? when?" Yuri panicked. He was shock to hear the news.

 

 

"Next week is there flight..." Donghae said and glance at Jessica...The worried expression in her face becomes sadness..

 

 

"Jessica...are you okay?" Donghae ask.

 

 

"I'm fine....It's getting late... I still want to find him...." Jessica stood up and walk away leaving Yuri and Donghae.

 

 

"Don't let her go alone Yuri....my brother will come back...I know him...he's just upset of what my parents' decision...."

 

 

"O...okay...." Yuri followed Jessica.

 

 

"Yuri....i'm just going to take a rest you can take a nap too if you want..." Jessica went upstairs and let Yuri to stay in their house...Krystal who was just done taking a bath, she widen her eyes to see the visitor's room open...

 

 

"Who are you?" Krystal raise her eyebrow curious of the guy.

 

 

"Good evening Krystal...." 

 

 

"Yuri? what are you doing here?"

 

 

"Taking a rest...."

 

 

"who ask you to stay here?"

 

 

"Jessica-sshi....she said I can take a nap....we're both tired..."

 

 

"huh? why are you with my sister?  where is Amber?"

 

 

"That's exactly the reason....he's gone...and we've been looking for him all day yet we don't know where he is..."

 

 

"Amber is missing? what happened??"

 

 

"there's no enough time to explain....just make sure your sister eat her dinner...." Yuri said and his body landed on the soft mattress...

 

 

 

[Krystal knocked to her sister's door but she's not answering...She can't take it anymore so he twist the knob and found out that it is not lock...]

 

 

 

"Unnie?....unnie??" No answer when Krystal called. She ran to the guest room and kick the bed where Yuri is sleeping already..."Yah! wake up!" Krystal screamed.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Unnie is missing too..."

 

 

"oh....tsk....." Yuri grab his jacket and walked out of the room.

 

 

"where are you going?" Krystal ask.

 

 

"I'll follow your sister....wanna come?"

 

 

"okay...i'll go with you...."

 

 

 

 

============================================================

 

 

 

"Sica? Sica? are you there?" Amber was standing outside Jessica's room for ten minutes now..

 

 

 

"Amber?"

 

 

"Oh? Taeyeon-sshi...."

 

 

"It's late at night...what are you doing here? and how did you get here?"

 

 

"I'm looking for Sica....she's not answering me..."

 

 

"Jessica? I saw her with a guy...I think it's your bestfriend...they went out together..."

 

 

"together?" Amber felt jealous when he heard it.

 

 

"Yeah...."

 

 

"oh....I...I see....then I'll be leaving now...." Amber quickly run and went to his car...His heartbeat keeps on beating so fast...not because he felt butterflies inside his stomach...but nervous to know that his girlfriend is with someone else.

 

 

 

 

[Jessica used a cab and went to Amber's apartment again....she left Yuri alone with her sister....She's too much worried and can't think of anything now...]

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

           Amber....where are you?? do you think it's a good idea to runaway? you are not the only one hurting....but i'm the most affected with what your mom said....we need to be apart from each other...but it doesn't mean we are going to give up our love....I will love you more and more....you just don't know anything..

 

 

 

 

[ It's 11:00 pm....Jessica sat on the floor and waited outside Amber's apartment. She hug her knees and look down, she's already hungry but at the same time kept on thinking about Amber....She was already crying...she felt lost too...her eyes is beginning to close, she's trying to fight her sleepy eyes but suddenly a pair of arms hug her...she felt safe and warm from the embrace of the very familiar person...she look up and tilted her head...]

 

 

"I hate you! I hate you!" Jessica punch Amber's chest.

 

 

"I'm sorry...."

 

 

"Where did you go?! do you know that i'm worried....? i've been calling you so many times...texting you every five minutes....but no reply at all?? do you really want me to go crazy?!"

 

 

"Baby..... I just want to be alone....I want to clear things inside my head...."

 

 

"If it's because of what your mom said to you....do you think you are the only one who's hurt?! don't be selfish Amber....i'm afraid to lose you too....don't go anywhere from now on...." Jessica pulled Amber closer and kissed him.

 

 

 

"I'm not going anywhere.....I don't want to leave you.....because i'm afraid that I won't see you everyday....I just want only you Sica....always remember that...."  Amber wipe the tears rolling from Jessica's cheeks. He kissed her forehead and cried too....

 

 

 

 

[Two person was standing not too far away.. They saw that the couple are now happy to see each other again...]

 

 

"Guess there's no problem now....."

 

 

"Yeah....so it's fine for you if your sister sleep with him?"

 

 

"They are not the kind of people you think Yuri....."

 

 

"Haha...I know...my bestfriend is a very good guy..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"come on....let's leave them alone...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==========================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” 
― Paulo CoelhoThe Alchemist