Take A Shot For Me

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

155504_532443436784776_2035920195_n.png

 

 

 

 

 

       [ Crowds are shouting and cheering loudly inside the court. Amber quickly grab the ball and rans fast after Yunho miss the shot....This championship game is really important for the Shawol High they've been keeping their records as one of the top one School when it comes to sports and academics.. also, for the senior players they need to give their best shot for this last game as a gift for their school before they graduate. Two minutes left and Cassiopeia High is still leading 51-48, if Amber can make three point shot the game will be over...but the two teams are very strong, every player is too eager to get the ball...Changmin from Cassiopeia high is defensing all the moves that Amber makes..He doesn't have a choice but to pass the ball to Yuri who's free and signalling him to follow what they planned...Time is running out every second is important...Yuri runs from the side of the court, 3 seconds left.....3...he let out a big sigh....2...throws the ball...1...the ball bounce back...everyone is shock they thought the history that they've been keeping for a long time is now over..But because of Amber's fast reflex he took the ball again and made an alley hoop when Changmin tries to prevent him from shooting but the referee whistled and call it a foul.. The students are clapping their hands..drums are rolling loudly because they know Amber will not disappoint them...]

 

 

 

 

"This shot is for you Krys"...he mumbles and glance where Krystal is standing beside Donghae.

 

 

*Shoot!.... The people inside are jumping happily when amber didn't miss the two free throws. The final score is

51-52 .....Girls screaming and cheering for Amber. Yuri and his teammates went to Amber and lift him up..

 

 

"Guys...put me down now..." Amber said.

 

"woah! captain your such a beast!...haha" Yuri said and mess Amber's hair.

 

"yeah...it's all worth it..." Amber answered.

 

[The students gathered around and runs towards the basketball court but Amber left immediately because he knew that lots of girls will come to take  pictures with him. He went to their locker room he rest first and wipes his sweats dripping from his  body....He close his eyes and just seat there quietly...]

 

 

"Amber?" someone called. Then He opens his eyes to see who's calling him. 

 

"Jessica? What are you doing here? and..how did you know that i'm here?"

 

"Well I asked someone outside...I'm sorry Amber.." Jessica lowered her head then she saw his six pack abs, she blushed and look away but Amber didn't notice her.

 

" For what?" Amber ask.

 

"Because.. i'm late to watch your final game..."

 

"It's okay Jess..we won..and you don't have to be sorry "..

 

"Uhm....yeah..but I want to say congratulations..I'm happy for you and also to your teammates.."

 

"Thank you Jess..."  Amber smiled at her.

 

"Yo dude!" Yuri suddenly entered the locker room and saw Amber with Jessica. He stared at her scanning from head to toe. 

 

"Oh..Yuri.. come here.." Amber said.

 

"Dude..who's this y lady beside you?".. Yuri whisper to Amber.

 

"Jessica this is Yuri my bestfriend and dude this is Jessica..Krystal's Older sister..."

 

" oh..so you are Yuri...Hi i'm Jessica.."

 

"Y..yeah..i'm Yuri..nice to meet you noona.."

 

"Please don't call me Noona...or you'll never see the sun... shines again.."

 

"W..what?!" 

 

"Haha..just kidding...Amber I'll wait for you outside maybe we can eat with Krystal and Donghae.."

 

"Sure...I'm just going to take a shower.."

 

[Jessica smiled to them and left..]

 

 

"Dude..she's hot..."

 

"Shut up...your such a ert.."

 

"Hey..i'm not... just saying the truth...I kinda like her..."

 

"really? haha... It's your first time to meet her..and now your saying you like her? Crazy..."

 

"Look who's talking...It's the same thing when you met Krystal...right?"

 

" Let's not talk about it..." Amber opened his locker and took a towel.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Taking a shower..."

 

"Ok..i'll go with you..."

 

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

 

"Unnie!" Krystal shouts when she saw Jessica walking towards them.

 

"Oh..Krys.....hello Donghae"...

 

"What are you doing here? I thought you have an exam?" Krystal ask.

 

"Yeah..but i'm done...and I promised Amber that I will watch his game..but i'm already too late.."

 

"Oh..Amber invited you?" Krystal ask.

 

"Yeah...hey let's eat after Amber takes his shower.."

 

"U..Unnie...how did you know Amber is taking a shower?"

 

"I talked to him inside their locker room..."

 

"What?!!!!!" Krystal and Donghae both shout in surprise.

 

"Woah! You two stop shouting..."

 

"What happened between you and my brother?!" Donghae ask in angry tone and went closer to Jessica he hold her arms tightly looking straight to her eyes. Krystal notice it she felt a bit of jealous but at the same time surprise seeing the other side of Donghae's behavior.

 

"Donghae! i'm hurt! let go of me!...we didn't do anything..I just congratulate him.."

 

"Oh..I...um..i'm...sorry Jessica..I just...well..I thought Amber did something to you.."

 

"Amber is a good person..and you know it..why are you acting like this Donghae?" Jessica said raising her voice.

 

"Uhm...I'm only surprise that you two are inside the locker room.."

 

" Oh my God... Your thinking too much..and he's your brother Donghae..."

 

"I'm really sorry Sica..."

 

"Unnie...Donghae oppa is just concerned..you know Amber is a bit dorky what if he do some inappropriate things to you..that's what Donghae Oppa's thinking..."..Krystal defended Donghae.

 

"Krys..do you really even know Amber?!..." Jessica asked  crossing her arms. She felt offended what her sister said.

 

"Of course he's my friend Unnie...I know him he's dorky,clumsy and anything that can make me turn off..."

 

"No...your wrong...what you've seen all this time is not Amber... the person who keeps bugging you is not him but a fake one...because Amber is different Soojung...he's different..." Jessica said controlling herself to speak further.

 

"Unnie....you just only become closer to him when we had a date...and now your acting like his girlfriend defending all his negative attitudes?! Amber is a mean guy he always hurts me..teasing me.. keeps me irritated...I hate it..." Krystal said letting out all the words and doesn't even care if Donghae heard her...

 

[Amber heard what Krystal said it's good to know that there are no other students around...and no one heard the conversation between the Jung sisters. Amber felt his heart broken into pieces again...the word "hate" is the most painful word for him...Yuri who's also there to witness and see what's happening pats Amber's back and leave him...]

 

"Hey...Jessica..Krystal stop it...stop fighting..." Donghae said and feeling uncomfortable when he felt like in any minute now both of them will hurt each other.

 

 

"Hey guys!" Amber suddenly appeared ..but There's only silence between them.

 

"Amber...It's a great game..." Donghae started to speak and let out a fake smile to his brother pretending that everything is fine.

 

"Hey Jess..Hey Krys...are you two okay?" Amber looks at the two ladies  and taps both of their shoulders.

 

"Oh..Amber... you're done?" Jessica look at Amber showing a beautiful smile.

 

"Yeah..." Amber nodds..

 

"Donghae Oppa..let's go!" Krystal grab Donghae's hand and drag him.

 

"Krystal what are you doing?" Donghae ask while Krystal is forcefully dragging him away from Amber and Jessica.

 

"Just come with me Oppa...I don't want to see unnie for today.."

 

[Donghae didn't protest and just followed Krystal...]

 

"Jess..what's wrong?" Amber ask..pretending that he didn't know what happened.

 

"Oh..Soojung wants to eat with Donghae alone..."

 

"So..it's only the two of us?..."

 

"Yeah..."

 

"Okay...let's eat..i'm already starving...and it hurts...."

 

"What hurts? Your stomach?" Jessica ask.

 

"Yeah....because i'm hungry" Amber answered and flash a fake smile to Jessica.

 

"Okay..then let's eat your favorite food..let's go!" Jessica said excitedly like a kid and linked her arms to Amber.

 

 

 

 

"My heart hurts" --Amber

 

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

@ F(x) Cafe

 

[Krystal let go of Donghae and find their seats..Krystal can't take it anymore and started crying...]

 

 

"Hey..Krystal..why are you crying? stop please?"

 

"Unnie..*sob...she's not my sister...*sob..I don't know why we are fighting..." Krystal is crying so hard and tears keeps on flowing from her eyes she leans her head to Donghae's shoulder.

 

"I also don't know  why are you fighting over my brother..."

 

"I'm sorry Donghae Oppa..I just want someone to be with me...thank you for being here..."

 

"Your Jessica's sister...I can't leave you alone..."

 

"oppa?"

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

"Would you be my boyfriend?"

 

 

[Donghae suddenly pulled away from Krystal and look at her in surprise. He was shocked from what she said.]

 

"Krystal...what are you saying?"

 

"I like you Oppa..." Krystal now confessed what she feels for Donghae.

 

"No...this is wrong.." Donghae let out a big sigh.

 

"It's not wrong Oppa... I have feelings for you"

 

"I can't return what you feels for me Krystal..."

 

"Why?"

 

"for me...you're like a younger sister...i'm sorry..."

 

"But..Oppa!..."

 

"Please Krystal...I don't have any feelings for you like the way you feel for me...I do notice you...but...I'm already in love with someone..."

 

"Who is she oppa? who's the girl?"

 

"I'm sorry Krys..but I need to go..." Donghae stood up and ready to exit the door but he stopped when Krystal yelled at him.

 

 

"tell me! is it Jessica unnie?!"

 

 

[Krystal cries hard when Donghae didn't answer her and just left her. She felt hurt after arguing with her sister and now her heart is shattered knowing that Donghae can't love her and just treat her like a sister...She's now angry because for her this will not happen if only Amber followed their deal..She took out her phone and texted him..]

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

Krystal-->Amber

 

Where are you?! Let's meet!! Now! I'll wait for you inside the school gym.

 

 

[Amber received the text from Krystal. He finish the last piece of his taco and quickly drinks his milk tea]

 

"Hey...why are you drinking so fast?" Jessica ask.

 

"I'm sorry Jess but I need to go..."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Uhm..Yuri and his girlfriend  had a fight....he needs a friend to comfort him......"

 

"Really? maybe I can help.."

 

"Uhm..No! "

 

"Oh...okay...then I'll go with you.."

 

"Nope Jess..it's just you know...between boys..."

 

"hmm.....okay..."

 

"I'm sorry Jess...I really need to go now..thank you for treating me..." Amber said and run outside.

 

 

[Amber is running so fast that he doesn't even know why he felt like something is not right. He headed towards their gym and he saw Krystal seating and crying..]

 

"Krys?" Amber called.

 

"I told him"...Krystal said while sobbing. Amber can see her eyes is swollen.

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"I told Donghae Oppa that I like him..but he rejected me..it didn't work Amber...even when you left us alone when we had our date... I felt like I was betrayed...I thought he feel the same way..."

 

"Krys..."

 

"Are you happy now? But I know Amber if you really love me..you would do anything for me right?"

 

"Yeah..."

 

"One last shot Amber...just please...Tell him how I feel..."

 

"Fine...just stop crying because it hurts to see you like that..."

 

"Are you really going to convince him?"

 

"Yeah...I'll convince him..don't worry"...

 

[For the first time..Krystal hugs Amber and at that moment..he wished it would never stop and stays like this forever...But he knows that Krystal is only doing this to get what she wants and all he can do is just obey and help her...]

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

@Liu's Residence

 

[Amber arrived at their house, Mr.Choi greeted him but he ignores it he went upstairs and walked towards his Brother's room and knocked like his going to break the door]

 

"What are you--" Donghae didn't finish talking as a fist landed on his face and his nose started bleeding.

 

"Hyung!..why did you hurt her?! why?" Amber is yelling... he then close the door so that no one could hear what's happening inside his brother's room.

 

"What are you talking about?!"

 

"You rejected her feelings?! you hurt Krystal!"

 

"How did you know?"

 

"Stop it Hyung..what I want to know is why you didn't give her a chance to love you"

 

"I gave her a chance to love me..but it doesn't mean I can love her Amber..you can't force me to love Krystal because after all this time the one who really loves her is You! Don't make fool of yourself Amber!..You think I don't know what's happening between you and her?! You love her since the first time you met her...and now your just giving up your feelings?!"

 

 

[Amber didn't say a word..because what Donghae said is all true...He's blind to see the reality...]

 

"Amber...you can't be like this forever..."

 

"Hyung....i'm tired...but I can't stop...I can't see her crying...I don't want her to be hurt..."

 

"You don't want her to be hurt but your the one suffering from all the pains..."

 

"Hyung..please...please...just accept her feelings for you..."

 

"I can't...I'm in love with someone..."

 

"And who is it?" Amber ask.

 

"I like Jessica...."

 

"What?!!"

 

"I do like Jessica...but I think she likes you more than me..."

 

"I don't understand..."

 

"Your too much focused of Krystal's presence Amber, but you don't even notice that there is another girl who's always there for you..and It's Jessica..."

 

"If Jessica likes me...then your jealous of what's going on between us?.."

 

"Yeah..i'm jealous in a way that I can't control it anymore and just lock my self inside my room and pretends that i'm fine..because your my brother I can't be mad, but it hurts for me to see how close you are now..."

 

"Fine...i'll avoid Jessica...and you...you should accept Krystal..."

 

" Your crazy Amber...It hurts me more if you avoid Jessica because for now the reason why she's smiling is because of you..."

 

"If you really love Jessica...you won't hurt her sister Hyung...because Jessica knows that Krystal likes you so much...I saw what happened earlier and heard the two of them...do you think Jessica will be happy to see her sister crying so much..?"

 

"Amber. . . ." 

 

"Hyung...forget about my feelings..call me crazy, call me jerk, yes i'm a fool!...but maybe someday...I'll learn how to forget about her..."

 

[There's only a silence inside the room. Amber is still waiting for Donghae's decision...]

 

 

"Fine. . .I'll make it up to her....tomorrow.."  Donghae said.

 

[Amber went closer to his brother and hugs him tightly]

 

"I'm sorry Hyung for hitting you...and please take good care of her..." That's all Amber can say Donghae saw the tears from his brother's eyes full of sadness and pain. Maybe Amber feels more suffering than what he feels. Amber broke the hug and walked outside.. he make his way to his room and there his crying silently hugging the pillow and pouring all the pains he kept inside..

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

aigoo... Sorry that it took me so long to make an update.. Did I make you cry from this chapter? Don't worry someday Amber will feel numb and never let his heart to feel any pain...well just wait for the chapters haha...

 

well then I need to sleep..Good night Guys..^_^ I love you ^_^