Right by my side

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

           

                  It's been a month now since I started studying  at Seoul University.  Things are going really well for me.. I already have new friends it's Sooyoung, Eunhyuk and Shindong...They are my classmates from my other subjects.. they are all fun to be with that's why I get along with them. In my art aprreciation class, Krystal and I always eats lunch together I told about that to Sica, she's a bit jealous though... I told her that Krystal doesn't have any friends yet and the person she's only close with... is me... and one thing is, Jonghyun always annoys her and that gives Krystal a reason to just stick with me everytime he's around.... there's also another person that is also always joining us every lunch time.... It's Taeyeon....I never mentioned her to Sica.... She's been becoming jealous lately and I don't want to give her a reason to think that i'm doing inappropriate things behind her back.

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

                 Yep, it's been a month.... days keeps on passing by and still I don't have friends... It's not because I hate my classmates or I don't want to talk with anyone except Amber.... This is the only thing I can do... the only way to keep him stay beside me everytime we are in school... what i'm doing is wrong... I know... I want to gain his attention again...those pair of brown eyes he have that I always look at everytime I talk to him, the movement of his lips when he starts to speak...and the way he keeps on brushing his hair with his right hand..I always watch every movements he make...I do notice it all...I love him.... secretly. . . . Now i'm the one who's suffering from all the bad things i've done to him... I thought Jessica unnie is the only girl that I need to fight with over Amber...but, there's another girl who keeps on staring at him ..... her name is Taeyeon.... I don't like the way she talks with Amber... showing her bright smile to him makes me vomit...but alot of guys is really interested to her...even girls... Her cousin Hyoyeon will always brag about her suitors and every week she will received a hundred of letters from the other students... another strong rival I guess... I can sense she likes Amber...

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

        

                   He's a good guy, he can easily make me laugh so hard with his simple jokes , his eyes is attractive, his lips? I think it's kissable....his hair looks cool and when he smile I think my hearts is in rapid movement... My cheeks starts to blush....but why of all the guys who confessess to me..none of them made me feel different...I received alot of letters every week but the guy I wanted to see now is Amber.... He doesn't talk much about his personal life... I want to know if he already have a girlfriend but I don't want him to think that I am really interested to him...well I do...but, we're just starting to know each other and he said i'm his friend... But I wanted it to be more than being friends....So I made a plan with my own... I always joined him and Krystal..the girl who interrupts us when I talk to Amber...uhm... She looks like my cousin Yoona...  Amber told me that she's a chilhood friend of him.... ohh.... A rival... guess it will be more fun....I'm Kim Taeyeon and everything I want?? I always get it... I like you Amber....

 

 

Jessica's POV 

 

                  I can't sleep properly... why do I have to feel this way? I'm jealous of my sister... I thought i'll be fine Amber being with the same course with her...but it bothers me alot...they eat together at lunch time... I want to blame my eyes for sleeping too much and missed alot of chances to spend time eating with my boyfriend... Another is, I saw him with a girl...It surprises me because the girl walking beside him is no other than the famous daughter of our School director....it's Kim Taeyeon... I wanted to burst out... I wanted to pulled Amber away from her....aisshh... relax Jessica... Amber will never cheat on you...never... But why doesn't he even sharing something to me....I want to know every single thing that he is doing while we are apart from each other... oh my gosh! Jessica...inhale...exhale... don't worry Amber is only yours..he's your property..... My baby... he's only MINE!

 

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

 

 

[ It's Saturday and the heavy rain keeps on pouring down, Amber is sleeping soundly inside his room.... He didn't know that there is someone waiting outside his apartment... His phone rings 10 times but it didn't bothered him to wake up..... He pulled the blanket and covered his whole body he felt really cold.. He took a glance  in his alarm clock and made him to jump and move the curtain from his window...He then put a shirt on and went outside his room...]

 

 

"Whew...it's cold... there's no date for me and Jessica...." He said while he took out a jar with milk tea powder. He suddenly ran to his room when he thought about Jessica...

 

 

Jessica---> Amber

 

-Good morning baby... i'll be there in 30 minutes I hope your awake  already.

 

-Are you still sleeping??

 

-Hey baby i'm outside your apartment...come on wake up now!

 

-Baby i'm freezing....

 

 

 

[ After Amber saw the missed calls and text he received from Jessica..he quickly rushed to his door and opened it..]

 

 

"baby!" Amber shouted when he saw Jessica's body lying on the floor...He lift her up and brought her inside his room..

 

"Amber?? baby..." Jessica called.

 

" I'm.....i'm sorry Sica..." Amber starts to cry in front of her...

 

"H..hey... why are you crying??" She ask and cupped Amber's face.

 

"I didn't know that you're coming here and I made you wait for so long..i've been sleeping to much...I'm sorry baby..."

 

"It's fine baby..look at me... i'm still alive okay?? no need to worry..." She hugs Amber and kiss his lips.. She wipes the tears rolling down on Amber's cheeks..

 

"Are you hungry?? wait for me here..i'll make some porridge..." Amber said.

 

"I'll help you baby..."

 

"No!.. stay there...It's my fault that I kept you waiting outside...take a rest baby..." Amber took her trench coat and hang it inside his cabinet..he let her sleep for awhile and covered her body with his thick comforter..

 

 

[Jessica fall asleep while Amber is beside her waiting for her to wake up... He loves to stare at her, her beauty glows even if it's dark.... Suddenly a loud thunder struck and made Jessica to jump...]

 

"ahhh!!!" Jessica screamed..

 

"Hey...i'm here baby..." Amber  hugs her tightly.. Helping her to calm.

 

"Amber....i'm afraid..."

 

"Ssshh....it's okay...you are safe with me..."

 

"Why is it so dark??"

 

"because If I open the lights I might  disturbed you from sleeping...well, i'm done cooking the porridge.... let's eat??" Amber said and help Jessica to stand up.

 

[The two of them is inside the kitchen eating their porridge. Jessica felt so warm now after staying outside for about 3 hours...]

 

"Is it delicious??" Amber ask.

 

"Yeah..you cook better than me..." Jessica answered and smiled to him.

 

"hmm...why didn't you texted me yesterday that you will come here early..?"

 

"I want to surprise you..."

 

"really?? haha.. so what do you want to do now?? It's raining so hard..."

 

"Hmm... I want to stay here with you let's watch movies..I want to spend time with you alone..."

 

"Okay..what movie?? do you want a horror?? haha..."

 

"Oh no..please I don't like horror movies..."

 

" hmm... do you know the movie windstruck and my sassy girl??"

 

"I know it..but I just heard it from Tiffany... she said it's a beautiful story..."

 

[Amber knows that Tiffany is Jessica's bestfriend but he never saw her because Jessica said she's in America to study in college.]

 

" Then let's watch it after we're done eating okay??"

 

"Hmm..." Jessica nodds at him.

 

 

[Jessica wash the dishes after they eat and she saw Amber fixing the dvd player so that they could start watching the movie...]

 

"Baby..where did you put my trench coat??" Jessica ask.

 

"Oh inside my cabinet...."

 

"Okay..."

 

[Jessica went inside his room and took her trench coat she took out her phone and put it back again inside the cabinet...she notice Amber's phone vibrating, so she went closer to it and check it...]

 

8 text message received from Taeyeon.

 

 

"Taeyeon?? what do you need from him???" Jessica mumbles..then another few text messages again.

 

 

5 text messages from Krystal.

 

 

[Jessica wanted to open it, she really wants to read it and she's wondering  why is Taeyeon and Krystal keeps on sending text messages to her boyfriend...]

 

 

"Baby??" Amber saw her holding his phone.

 

 

"here..." Jessica handed the phone to him and walked out..

 

[Amber followed her and hug her from behind...]

 

" Are you mad??"

 

"Yes...."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because there are two girls sending you messages...It's from Taeyeon and Krystal..." Jessica said and her back is still facing at Amber...

 

"Did you read it??"

 

"No...why would I? it's not mine... it's yours..."

 

"Here..."  Amber turned her around to face him and gave his phone to her.

 

"Why are you giving me your phone...??"

 

"Read it for me..."

 

[ Jessica didn't think twice but opened the text messages and read Taeyeon's first.]

 

Taeyeon--->Amber

 

- Hi Amber!

-Good Morning Amber!

-Did You eat your breakfast??

-I'm eating ice cream this morning.. haha...

-Are you free on sunday??

-Hey Amber you awake?? please text me back..

-I told about you from my other cousins..they want to meet you...

-Amber...i'm just wondering if you love watching movies... Let's have a date..is it okay for you??

 

 

 

[Jessica clench her fist after reading Taeyeon's text messages...]

 

"She likes you Amber..."

 

"Who??"

 

"Taeyeon!"

 

"She's just a friend..."

 

"A friend?? really? your a guy.. and she's the one asking you to have a date with her..does she even know that you're already taken??"

 

"I didn't told her that I have a girlfriend..."

 

"What??!! and why??"

 

"It's because there's nothing important to share things with her..."

 

" So our relationship is not important to you??"

 

"It is important okay?? it's just because...I don't want anyone to know about my personal life... you are very important to me Sica....even though I don't say it to other people that I already have a girlfriend....you will still have me..."

 

"stay away from her..."

 

"Hmm..okay... I will.... just please don't be jealous..."

 

[Jessica just gave a weak smile after Oliver peck her lips..She then read Krystal's message to Amber..]

 

Krystal--->Amber

-Amber?

-Hey, what do you want to eat on monday? we're going to have lunch together...I will cook for you.

-Are you free tomorrow??

-Amber, could you accompany to buy acrylic paints for our project??

-Hey, if your awake and you read my message please answer me right away..

 

"Seriously...why does it have to be you??"

 

" Sica.... I won't reply to them...."

 

"No... you should answer them and tell them to stop bothering you...even my sister?? I thought she's done with you and now she--"

 

[Amber stop her by pressing his lips to her.... Both of them kissed until they pulled away because they both need air..]

 

"Let's watch movie....this will be our date... you don't need to feel mad.. Taeyeon and Krystal is nothing.. they are just my friends...I'm yours Sica..and that's your advantage.. who cares if there are girls around me....If the only girl I want to be with is you?"

 

 

"Baby...I love you...I love you!" Jessica burst out and blushed in front of him.."

 

 

"I know...and I love you more...." Amber played the movie and both of them sat on the couch... Amber wrap his arms to Jessica's waist and continue watching.

 

 

 

 

"You're the only girl I wanted...right by my side..." Amber whisper to her ears and hug her more tighly closer to him....

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

tumblr_lv8iytIvp01qdc9tlo2_250.gif

 

-- Her wink...!!!!!

 

 

tumblr_me18dikQgS1ru84bko1_250.gif

 

--Amber Lifting Taeyeon.

 

 

 

tumblr_mesphsr6NU1qkxcnao3_500.gif

 

---Kryber... Hug me! haha

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh well how is it guys?? Can't find any fancams between Jessica and Amber  and I don't know if that rumor is true... Anyways, just made this chapter today because it's raining and also next week  will be a toxic days for me... Exams again...tsk.. I hope you enjoy reading this one... I LOVE YOU GUYS. 

Cute_by_Mowlit.jpg&sa=X&ei=RH_NUPHDJ4bUr