The truth

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

             The whole school knew about my relationship with Donghae Oppa..Some are happy and some are jealous...I'm having a good time being with him, we go out together like what real couples do. He's my first boyfriend and i'm her first girlfriend there are still things that we need to adjust first before we get more accustomed of the relationship we have....I don't know if Donghae Oppa is just shy or just forced to love me...If we are together i'm the one making the first move to hold his hands, hug him, Kiss him but not yet on the lips, sometimes i'll think of Amber..he's been absent for two weeks now. And when I ask Donghae Oppa he will just only say that he had a vacation with their parents. I do felt a bit worried for Amber...and I don't know why.  Donghae Oppa told me a secret and I just knew  that Liu family is really close with the Head of our school that's why it's not a problem for the twins to absent.  Jessica Unnie is also different from those past two weeks....If I can't sleep i'll just watch t.v. then I would always caught her coming home late...Well our parents are busy too..so that's why we can do everything we want without their permission...But it's weird that she doesn't even asking me about Amber....Something is fishy....Is it true that Amber is away? or he's only avoiding me??

 

===================================================================================================================

 

Flash Back before two weeks:

 

"Hello?" Yuri answered his phone feeling sleepy.

 

"Hey dude it's Amber...."

 

"Oh..hey captain! why are you absent today? are you sick?"

 

"Nope....not interested to study..."

 

"Yah! why? we're going to graduate soon...we've been having our final exams and you're not even bothered..what if you didn't graduate? what are you going to do?" Yuri ask.

 

"If I can't graduate then i'll tell the head of our school to fire all our teachers...haha..."

 

"What?! haha..who are you? the owner of the school?.."

 

"No...wanna know a secret? Mr. Lee is one of the closest friend of our family here in Korea..."

 

"What?! why didn't you tell me about that?" 

 

"It's not important to know..."

 

"It is!!!" Yuri shouts.

 

"Yah! don't shout!"

 

"Sorry dude...hey I saw your brother with Krystal...are they together now?"

 

"Yeah..."

 

"So? it means it's over now between you and her?"

 

"Yep...it's over...done playing games..I lost..."

 

"I thought you'll do anything for her to love you?"

 

"Enough Yuri...I don't want to talk about it anymore......well what are you doing now? are you free? it's still early..let's hang out..."

 

"Where are we going? it's already 10 pm..."

 

"Let's have a drink...My treat!"

 

"Woah! Okay! haha...then let's go to Exo Bar...let's meet there..."

 

"Okay...see you there.." Amber hangs up.

 

 

[The two met at Exo Bar.  Both of them ordered their drinks and started dancing on the floor.  There are lots of hot girls inside the bar and most of them is interested to Amber...but Amber just go with the flow he knows what this girls wants but he's not interested to them...He went back from his seat and just watch Yuri dancing...The people inside is going wild...He ordered tequila and doesn't even care of what will happen to him later....After taking the last shot he asked the waiter to get another glass for him...Yuri is tired of dancing  so he went to Amber and joined him].

 

"Yo dude...still strong?"

 

"Yeah..." Amber answered starts to feel dizzy.

 

"You sure dude?" Yuri ask looking at Amber.

 

"Hmm..."..Amber just nodd and his eyes becomes teary.

 

"Dude...what's wrong? are you okay?" Yuri starts to get worry he taps Amber's shoulder.

 

"I'm fine...." Amber answered and took another shot of tequila and swallow it in one gulp.. He then took a bottle of vodka and drank all of it...

 

"Amber...it's already 1 am...let's go..." Yuri said looking at his watch.

 

"Nope...i'm still  having fun here...drink with me Yuri..I already paid them all our drinks don't worry about the bill..." 

 

"Come on Man, you've drank too much..."

 

"Just let me drink one more bottle"

 

"Why are you doing this to yourself? she left you..and now she's with your brother..and still your not angry?" Yuri suddenly burst out.

 

"I don't have the right to be angry..because at first place i'm the one who chose it.."

 

"I thought your not going to give up?"

 

"I'm tired Yuri...i'm tired of the stupid things I made that's why I give up I need to let her go..I need to erase her inside my heart...If I can just be a laptop and reformat all my feelings and start to install new memories...that would be better...just only happy memories...because I don't want to feel sadness...I hate her now..." Amber said looking drunk already.

 

"Come on..I'll take you home now..." Yuri grab Amber's arm.

 

"Nope! I don't want to go home..leave me alone here..." Amber pulled away. He still wants to stay...He doesn't want to go home. 

 

"Hey...I can't leave you alone here...fine then let's go to my apartment....." Yuri doesn't have a choice he understand why Amber looks depressed..he can feel the sadness of his bestfriend the Amber he used to know..the bubbly, the fun person, the annoying one but can still make you laugh.... is gone...He is now with the person who's life is like going to end....he really felt sorry for him.

 

[Yuri supports Amber to get up... Lucky them there are still taxi passing by...They arrived at his apartment he opened the door while carrying Amber on his back. He laid him on the couch]

 

"Aigoo...look at this guy...." Yuri mumbles. Suddenly Amber's phone is ringing...

 

Caller: Donghae

 

"Sh*t! it's Donghae..." He ignored the call. And Tries to wake Amber...but he failed... Another call again but this time it's not Donghae...

 

Caller: Jessica

 

"Oh...Jessica?..." Yuri answered the call.

 

"Hello?! Amber? where are you?" Jessica ask yelling over the phone.

 

"hey....please be calm...Sorry.. but this is not Amber..." Yuri said.

 

"Who's this? why are you answering his phone? what happened to Amber? His brother is worried...he's not yet at home where is he?"

 

"This is Yuri...Amber's bestfriend remember? He's fine don't worry about him..he wants to spend the night here in my apartment...Please tell Donghae that Amber is with me...thank you.." Yuri was about to turn off the phone but Jessica scream that made him drop the phone thank God he has a soft carpet..He can hear Jessica talking. Yuri picks up the phone.

 

"Yah!! don't hang up..."

 

"why?"...

 

"..give me your address..."

 

"Are you crazy? it's already 2 am...You should sleep now Miss...I'll take good care of Amber"

 

"No! Give me your address! Now!"

 

" fine..fine..what are you? His girlfriend?"

 

"Shut up! ang give me  your address..."

 

[Yuri gave Jessica the address. After 20 minutes he heard his door bell and when he opened the door Jessica looks mad standing in front of him]

 

"Where is Amber?!" Jessica ask.

 

"Woah...relax..he's there...sleeping" Yuri said pointing to the guy  sleeping soundly on the couch.

 

[Jessica runs towards Amber. She felt relieved that he is safe and nothing bad happened to him.]

 

"Tell me what happened? I already texted Donghae that Amber is with you..and he is safe..Why is Amber drunk?" Jessica ask....She suddenly went closer to Amber, he lift his head and sat on the couch and now Amber is sleeping on her lap..

 

"Well... he just wants to hang out with me...so we went to Exo Bar and drink..."

 

"Are you telling the truth?" Jessica ask while caressing Amber's hair.

 

"Yah! You think i'm a liar?" 

 

"Then what's the reason?"

 

"What reason?"

 

" That he became drunk?" Jessica stops caressing Amber's hair and she pinch his cheeks lightly.

 

"Aissh... can't tell.. maybe you know the reason..I know that you and your sister is very close to twins..."

 

"Tell me or I will tell your girfriend that your cheating on her..."

 

"hahaha..." Yuri burst out from laughing.

 

"And why are you laughing?"

 

"Your kind of funny....I don't have a girlfriend...."

 

"What?! tss...liar...your such a player..for sure..."

 

"What the hell?! I don't have a girlfriend my last gf is back when i'm still in middle school...what the?!"

 

"And why does Amber always talks alot about you? About your love life?"

 

" Oh...I got it I understand now....aigoo...the one your talking about is not me...it's him.."

 

"What? I don't understand you?" Jessica sk looking confuse now...

 

"Okay...this is for you to know that i'm really Amber's bestfriend.. all of the things he's doing if we're together...I know it...about his love life yes...I know it too...I think he used me as an excuse  to ask some advices from you instead of showing what he really feels...let me tell you this Jessica-sshi...wanna know why my bestfriend is like this??Of course he is broken from Krystal and Donghae's relationship...you know he really loves Krystal so much but he gave up just to make your sister happy...I mean since he met Krystal he developed having his feelings for her and he take the risk just to be with Krystal accepting the deal ..so that your sister will be more closer to Donghae.. and now...thanks to Amber! woohoo!...Krystal get what she wants..." Yuri said clenching his fist he doesn't care if his bestfriend gets mad to him that he told Jessica what's the reason of Amber's suffering.

 

"Wait...what? He help my sister? and what deal are you talking about??"

 

"You really don't have any idea of what your sister is doing to Amber?? That Krystal is a b*tch!"  Yuri burst out.

 

"Yah!! don't talk about my sister like that! You jerk!" Jessica still calm herself she doesn't want to disturb Amber. But the conversation between her and Yuri is heating up..She wants to punch Yuri's face now.

 

"Haha...getting angry? not to me...About the deal? Amber and Krystal had a fake relationship....Surprised? Of course you are...hanging out with them and you don't even know that there is something  going on..." Yuri smirk looking at Jessica's reaction.

 

[Jessica can't say a single word hearing the things that he just said...Why didn't she notice that Amber really loves Krystal and why does he pretend to be alright when he's not...Alot of things came to her mind...She's now mad to her sister...and she felt sorry for Amber...now that she knows the truth...She wants to help Amber and fix his broken heart...She's going to bring him back again...She will be the key to unlock and throw away the pains that Amber kept inside...]

 

"Now Jessica-sshi....I know you like Amber...if you really do...please don't hurt him... Here..." Yuri handed a blanket to her...and he left leaving Jessica nothing to say at all. He went inside his room and drifted to sleep.

 

[The morning came and the three of them are still sleeping. Amber felt comfortable lying on the couch the pillow that he is using really comforts him...He turned his head to the other side and hug the pillow tightly..that's when he realize...He heard a loud snore close to him...He slowly open his eyes and he's surprised to see Jessica... he quickly removed his arms that is holding to Jessica's waist...Amber stood up and supports her to lie down on the couch..]

 

"What is she doing here?" Amber mumbles and put the blanket over her body.

 

"Dude..your awake already?" Yuri walk out from his room stretching his arms...

 

"What is Jessica doing here?" Amber ask.

 

"She's worried...and I gave my address to her..she really wants to see you.."

 

"She went here alone?" Amber ask.

 

"Yep...around 2am..."

 

"Why did she do that?"

 

"Because she loves you..." Yuri said then went back to his room again.

 

"She loves me??" Amber ask from his thoughts...Then he saw Jessica yawning like a baby and a bit shock when she saw Amber staring at her.

 

"A...Amber?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Your awake?" Jessica ask removing the blanket.

 

"I am..."

 

"Do you feel okay now?" Jessica ask touching Amber's forehead.

 

"Yup...don't worry i'm not sick..."

 

"Why are you drunk last night?" Jessica ask hoping that he will answer about the truth.

 

" I get bored...that's why..." Amber just bluntly said.

 

"Really?"

 

"Hmm.." Amber nodds and smiled to her cutely.

 

"You made me worry..." Jessica said not leaving an eye to eye contact with Amber.

 

"I'm sorry if I made you worry"...Amber suddenly hugged Jessica smelling her scent..why does he felt fine when he's with Jessica...like the wound inside his heart is slowly healing...They stayed hugging just when they heard the door knob starting to open from Yuri's room..Amber pulled away and both of them is blushing..Yuri walked out the room wiping his face with a towel...

 

"Oh great...So both of you are now awake...Amber are you going to school?" Yuri looks at Amber.

 

"Nope...don't want to.."

 

"Why? It's your finals..." Jessica ask.

 

"Don't worry even if I don't go to school I can still graduate..."

 

"Stop being like this Amber..." Jessica glared at him. Because she's just concern to him.

 

"Jessica... I need time..."

 

"Time for what? Time to moved on? Because it's only going to hurt you? to see my sister and your brother..?

 

"...Yuri...you told her?" Amber ask Yuri and now he's getting nervous.

 

"D...dude...i'm sorry she wants to know..." Yuri said.

 

"Why didn't you tell me Amber?? why? we are close...we're friends.." Jessica said but felt a bit hurt from the word friends.

 

"Because it would be more complicated Jess.. now that you know the truth I'm sorry if I lied to you....."Amber said looking more hurt...

 

"You don't need to apologize to me..".. Jessica went closer to him and touch Amber's Face.

 

"Thank you Jess...thank you for being always there for me..."

 

"I will never get tired....caring for you Amber and I mean it..." Jessica hold Amber's hand tightly.

 

"Woah! whew! so sweet ahaha...sorry for interrupting but Amber you sure? your not going to school?" Yuri ask breaking the sweetness building from the two of them...

 

"Hmm..yeah...maybe I can stay here in your apartment Yuri..." Amber answered.

 

"What?!" Yuri is surprised from what he heard.

 

"Don't worry just let me stay here for two weeks...I want to rest and give myself a break..." Amber said and sat beside Jessica.

 

"Wait..Amber..what about your brother?" Jessica ask.

 

"Jess..can I have a favor? tell him that i'm going to stay here with Yuri...for only just two weeks..."

 

"Okay.. I'll tell him.....uhm... is it okay if I visit you here?" Jessica ask him waiting for his reply.

 

"I'd love to..." Amber quickly answered her..Jessica blushed and lowered her head to avoid Amber noticing her red cheeks.

 

"Yah! You two! I'm still the owner of this apartment..." Yuri suddenly speak.

 

"I know..haha.. but i'm still the one going to buy all the things you need here...so shut up Kwon.."

 

"Okay... I'm a loser now..."  Yuri said then the three of them laugh out loud.

 

 

END of Flashback. . .

 

 

==================================================================================================================

 

 

"Krys?" Donghae taps Krystal's shoulder who's spacing out. The class ended and there classmates are already gone the two of them is the only students inside the room...

 

 

"oh..y..yeah?"

 

"Are you alright? let's go home now.....You need to sleep early so that tomorrow you will look more beautiful in our prom..." Donghae said and help Krystal to get her things.

 

[They went home together but  Donghae notice Krystal that she is not in the mood today he thinks she has a problem...]

 

"Uhm..Krys?"

 

"Yeah Oppa?"

 

"Do you have a problem?" Donghae ask.

 

"I don't..maybe I'm too stressed from our exams..I want to take a rest now Oppa..." Krystal said then entered to their house.

 

@ Jung's Mansion

 

"Oh great...You're here now..." Jessica said smiling happily to her sister.

 

"Why are you smiling like that unnie?"

 

"Why? do I look ugly? come here choose what do you want to wear for tomorrow..." Jessica grab her sister's hand and showed all the dress lying on the couch.

 

"Wow...you bought this unnie?"

 

"Yep!"

 

"But why are there so many dress? I only need one..."

 

"Haha...of course i'm coming..."

 

"Did Donghae Oppa invited you?"

 

"Yeah...and also my date invited me..."

 

"You have? Who's your date?" Krystal ask.

 

"hahaha.... Just wait for tomorrow..now choose anything you want i'll take a shower okay?" Jessica kiss her sister and left her she then went to her room. She took her phone and called someone.

 

 

"Hello??"

 

"Hey! ready for tomorrow?"

 

"Yeah...I'll be there"

 

"Okay...see you then..." Jessica hangs up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber... I can't wait to see you.. -- Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whew!! Guys! Ready for the new Amber? Jessber and Kryber fans...Just relax ..the story still continues..hahaha... ^_^ 

 

 

 

 

About the new girl?? haha... is it??

 

 

 

SUZY?

486193_534573283238458_862389058_n.jpg

 

 

 

BORA?

tumblr_m6ooi5SiYo1r7xf6to1_500.jpg

 

JIA?

20110823_amber_jia_1.jpg&sa=X&ei=aqShUOC

 

MIN?

 

fx+amber+with+miss+a+min.jpg&sa=X&ei=lKS

 

 

 

WOORI??

fx+amber+rainbow+woori.jpg&sa=X&ei=fR2iU

 

 

JIYOUNG??

kbsg7.jpg&sa=X&ei=ER6iUKyQK8TWrQfh84GYCg

 

IU??

tumblr_m69lxmZd4h1r1lc6jo1_1280.jpg&sa=X

 

JI HYUN??

amber1a.jpg&sa=X&ei=RyGiUKiuC8aPrgfd94Hw

 

MINZY??

f%2528x%2529+Amber+on+2ne1+TV+with+Minzy

 

NICOLE??

20090921_karaandfxshowmorelove_fullstory

 

VICTORIA??

tumblr_ls7sk34RoV1qeqs6po1_400.jpg&sa=X&

 

HYUNA??

26ed40a0ab1811e181bd12313817987b_6.jpg&s

 

SEOHYUN?

tumblr_m6dt1liLCN1ryf5k9o1_500.jpg

 

 

SOOYOUNG?

439684769_large.jpg&sa=X&ei=KBuiUKHzN8Or

 

 

YOONA?

SNSD+Yoona+and+F(x)+Amber+Birthday.jpg&s

 

SUNNY?

F_x_Amber_SNSD_Sunny_05122010004016.jpg&

 

HYOYEON??

sunny+hyoyeon+amber+invincible+youth+2+p

 

 

 

 

 

OR HER?? ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpB8-rLlbBA

 

 

 

 

I know Amber is a very Friendly Person. Well Guys...Some of you knows who's the new girl so wait for her...^_^