How to deal

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

" Stop! Stop! Stop! " Amber shouted. And wipe his sweat dripping from his head.

 

"What's the problem dude?" Yuri ask

 

"Tss... what the hell is this? huh? I'm only gone for three days and this is what you called practice?! Onew I said pass the ball to Minho.. aren't you listening? Championship is coming one of our biggest enemy is the Cassiopeia High....what the hell is wrong with you all?!!"...Amber yelled at them and let them to take a break...

 

 

"Hey dude...." Yuri sat beside Amber.

 

"What?!"

 

"Woah.. chill.. you look like your going to explode..what's wrong?" Yuri ask while wiping his sweats.

 

"Aisshh...I just wanted us to win this game before we graduate..."

 

"Is it about the game? or about Krystal?"....

 

"I don't want to talk about her..."

 

"When will you confess to her?"

 

"I don't know when..."

 

"what if she rejects you?"

 

"It's fine I have another option...I know she will accept it.."

 

"Aigoo...there are other girls who's deeply in love with you..but your really blind to see them because you only care about Krystal...dude you know that she likes your brother..."

 

 

"I don't care...I know she will fall for me...It takes time.."

 

 

"Aissh... well no matter what happen...i'll be here to support you dude..."

 

 

"Thanks Yuri..."

 

 

[After 3hrs. of practicing Amber took a shower first and wear his uniform...he remembered again what happened about him and Krystal.. he doesn't know what will be her reaction if he said that he likes her... there's two things that Krystal might say..first, I only like you as a friend..Second, I love your brother....that's the only thing he knows that Krystal would say to him...eventhough it hurts so much..he needs to take a risk just to be with her...]

 

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

 

@Liu's Residence

 

"welcome home sir"... Mr.Choi said bowing his head when Amber entered the house.

 

"aisshhh... i'm so tired... where is Hyung Mr.Choi?"

 

"He's at the living room waiting for you..."

 

"Okay..." Amber walks towards the living room and saw his brother watching t.v.

 

"Hyung...."

 

"Your late....It's already 11 pm..." Donghae said and turned off the t.v.

 

"So what if I'm late? I didn't ask you to wait for me..."

 

"I'm your brother Amber...."

 

"Tsshhh... i'm going to sleep.."

 

"Wait Amber....I'm not yet done talking to you" Donghae said holding his brothers wrist.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"I wanted to ask you why are you skipping classes? where are you going this past few days?"

 

" I'm excuse in our class...we've been practicing for championship..."

 

"Up to what time? Until 11 pm? and why do you smell like cigarette? are you smoking?"

 

"What the hell Hyung...who are you? my father?"

 

"I cared about you...and stop doing things like this"...

 

"If you really care about me...you should know how I am feeling"...

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Nothing...I  don't want to talk about it.."

 

"Then Tell me!"

 

"........................................." Amber didn't say anything and walks upstairs and left his brother.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

            This past few days I noticed that my brother is not coming to class..whenever we arrived at the school he would just run and left me...I know there's something wrong...it's like avoiding someone...And now he's coming home late at night looking pissed. I don't understand him anymore he used to be clumsy around me and would always bother me...and now he changed...what's happening with my brother?

 

 

 

[Amber went inside his room and throw his bag on the floor..he took his phone wanting to text Krystal..wanting to know if she's done being mad to him...]

 

 

Amber ---> Krystal

       Hey, Krys...are you still mad?

 

 

Krystal--->Amber

 

        Nope...well you give me time to be with Donghae Oppa..and i'm happy that your not coming to class to bother me...

 

Amber--->Krystal

 

      Really? then good for you..but I need to go back now..we're going to have exams...and I have something to tell you.

 

Krystal--->Amber

 

    Well...yeah it's time for you to attend your class now... Donghae Oppa looks worried without seeing you inside our room.....and what are you going to tell me?

 

Amber--->Krystal

 

    Let's meet tomorrow morning..okay? Good night.

 

Krystal--->Amber

 

    Okay. Night.

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

@SHAWOL High

 

 

"Psst! Krystal!"

 

 

[ Krystal look around to see who's calling her...and saw Amber waving..]

 

 

"Uhmm..good morning Krys.." Amber said smiling to her.

 

"Woah? I thought your a girl why did you tied your hair?haha.."

 

"Why?..They said I look cute..."

 

"Well..whatever..Donghae Oppa looks good than you...so? what are you going to tell me?''

 

"Let's not talk here...let's go to the gym..." Amber walks and let Krystal followed him..

 

@The Basketball Gym

 

"So?" Krystal ask raising her left eyebrow.

 

"I know this time you'll be angry to me...I know you always hate me because since we were young I never get tired of bugging you...but Krys I'm really serious about this..."

 

"Huh? I don't get you Amber...what do you mean?"

 

"Krys...I...I...I Love You"..Amber said lowering his head. He's too nervous waiting for Krystal to speak.

 

"Amber....Do you even know what you're saying? after all this time...you've been inlove with me huh?! I don't like you Amber except I like you as a friend only..As a Friend!! Do you understand?" Krystal said clenching her fist yelling to Amber...

 

 

"Please Krys...Love me..."

 

"I am in love with your Brother Amber..."

 

"Why is it have to be Hyung? Is there anything you don't like about me? huh?!"

 

"Because he's different from you..Look at yourself...your style, your behavior, urggh!! all of that things I hate it!"

 

"What do you want me to do? Change myself?"

 

"Even if you change Amber...I can't love you..I'm sorry..."

 

"Krys..." Amber hold Krystal's hand and kneeled in front of her...He's already crying.

 

"What Amber? Let go of me..."

 

"I'm begging you Krystal...please..I would do anything for you...please..."

 

"Stop begging Amber.."

 

"please be my girlfriend and I will do anything you want..."

 

"Anything?"

 

"Yes yes yes... anything Krys.." Amber stood up looking at Krystal...

 

"Fine." Krystal answered looking at the guy sobbing in front of her.

 

" Thank you Krys..." Amber was about to hug Krystal but she top Amber.

 

"well I have conditions Amber.."

 

"What conditions?"

 

"I don't want the other people to know about this.. it's between you and me...I don't want to see your fangirls to go crazy if they knew about us..we should be secret on...I don't want you to act as my boyfriend especially if we are with Donghae Oppa...and well of course help me to get closer to your brother...but after that it's over..."

 

 

"Fine...I'll accept it..if that's the only way to make you happy..."

 

"Good. Then Time starts now...Let's not say this is a real relationship Amber.. I don't have any feelings for you...I need to go now class is starting..I'm going first bye..."

 

 

[Krystal left Amber after that... Tears start to fall from Amber's eyes again...Thinking if what he did is a right decision..]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just to be with you Krystal..even if it hurts...Someday you will learn to love me.." --Amber

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

559393_524248290937624_331111206_n.jpg

 

---Her Style! SO HOT!!