Jessica's Stalker

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

Amber's POV

 

  I know I should be having my summer class but I dropped all my subjects. I'm not a bad guy right? she's far... what do you think i'm going to do? follow her? well....yes I did....I can't survive without her by my side...it's too painful for me...It's been a week now...I'm not even calling her....no need to...i've been always there for her...observing all her movements...how? haha... I also rent an apartment next to her...going to wake  up at 8 am in the morning to see her go to work......is she worried about me? I don't know...can't tell...But i'll make it up to her...I'm going to call my baby now.

 

 

 

"hello?"

 

"Baby..."

 

"Amber?!!!!"

 

"Yes baby...it's me!"

 

"You!!! what happened ?!  i'm very worried about you!"

 

"Baby...calm down..I'm sorry okay?"

 

"Sorry?? just like that? one week Amber! seven days without communication! for God's sake!"

 

"Baby...please..don't be mad..."

 

"..............................."

 

"Baby?"

 

"................................"

 

"Baby please?"

 

"I hate you now...."

 

"Sica...i'll explain to you...just listen to me first..."

 

"Go....talk now...before I throw my phone in anger...why did you do this...where are you?!"

 

"Okay...*sigh* i'm sorry if I didn't go with you to the airport....I hate it....that you are going to be away...I can't lie...to tell you i'm fine with it...I want to see you everyday...so I.....just can't tell you where I am baby...I love you...I love you so much...sorry for hurting you...Don't worry I'll wipe your tears with my kisses..."

 

"Stop saying sweet things to me right now...because i'm still mad...very mad! where are you then?"

 

"Can't tell..."

 

"I'll turn off my phone if you don't tell me"

 

"I'm......"

 

"Where? are you cheating on me?!"

 

"No! i'm not going to hurt you Baby...never..."

 

"Then say it!"

 

"aigooo i'm here in N--"

 

 

 

"Excuse me? are you Ms.Jessica Jung?" Ask by a hunk young man. Jessica look at him in surprise.

 

"uhm....y....yes...." Jessica stuttered. Still holding her phone she put it down and covered with her hand, so that Amber won't hear anything.

 

 

"hello? baby? who is it? are you still there?" Amber kept on talking but his gf is not even answering.

 

 

"Glad to meet you Ms.Jung I am Jay Park...I am assigned to you as your model...." The guy said showing his bright smile.

 

110322_jayparkdongainterview.jpg

 

 

 

"Oh.....Mr.Jay Park...finally we meet...."

 

 

"Yes..actually i'm more happy to know that you'll be my designer Ms.Jung.."

 

 

"Ahaha....okay...." Jessica giggled and realize that she's still talking with Amber. "Uhm Mr. Park...can you wait? i'm still talking with someone...." Jessica said pointing to her phone.

 

 

"Oh sure...." Jay answered. He walked and sat on the couch inside the office and whisper..."And later you're gonna be mine"

 

 

"Hello? Amber?? Baby? Still there?" Jessica  ask but the line was cut already. She's really glad to know that Amber is fine but still...she can't let it all pass and just forgive for what he did.

 

 

After waiting for Jessica, Amber turned off his phone..Feeling left out of why just his girlfriend talk with someone and forgetting him. He didn't think twice and put his shirt on and pants. He will visit Jessica and will spy on her.

 

 

 

"Sorry for waiting Mr.Park"

 

 

"Oh...don't be..."

 

 

"Uhm..will you stand up? i'm going to take your body measurements..."

 

 

"Good okay...wait..." Jay put down the magazine he was reading and remove his shirt.

 

 

"Jay...what are you doing??" Jessica ask raising her eyebrow.

 

 

"you said you'll take my body measurement..."

 

 

"Yes...but I didn't ask you get ..."

 

 

"Oh....sorry...." Jay wear his shirt again and let Jessica to come closer with him.

 

 

"Lift your arms please...."

 

 

"Okay...uhm Ms.jung...."

 

 

"yeah?"

 

 

"will you go on a date with me? tonight?"

 

 

"Sorry I can't..and i have a boyfriend already...."

 

 

"oh...how about just a few drinks?"

 

 

"Sorry Jay...but see this? I have a ring...and i'm engaged..."

 

 

"ohh...where is your fiance?"

 

 

"He's not here...."

 

 

"Great...we can just have some fun tonight...we are going to be partners now in working Ms.jung...and maybe this is the time we can get to know each other more..."

 

"Look Jay...i'm--"

 

"Please? just a drink with me...." Jay pout his lips and Jessica thought it's cute. She remembered how Amber also pout like a kid in front of her if he wants something...

 

 

"ah...ahm....okay just drinks only..."

 

 

"Yeah! cool....are you done?"

 

 

"Last...turn around please...."

 

 

"Ms.Jung....."

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"Why are you so beautiful??"

 

 

"i'm trying to focus here Mr.Park....okay done...I got all I need...."

 

 

"So later....I will fetch you here...."

 

 

"No...just tell me where and I'll be there...."

 

 

"Nahh...wait for me here okay?? well...I have a photoshoot...see you later" Jay quickly kissed her temple and Jessica widen her eyes in surprise....

 

 

"What was that for?!" Jessica shouted but Jay is gone already.

 

 

Not from afar Amber saw it....How the guy kissed his girlfriend. Yes he was there standing near the office of Jessica but of course he is hiding so that she won't know that he's there. It hurts him inside....Like someone stabbed him straight to his heart and yet the feeling of hurt is coming back again...He ran out of the building and went to a near cafe...He's not going anywhere, he will wait for Jessica....He remove his cap and shades...

 

 

 

"! ....what's the meaning of this Sica??" Amber whispered crying at the corner where no one can notice him.

 

 

==========================================================================================================

 

 

 

Taeny

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are watching movie. Krystal is having her summer class so Tiffany called Taeyeon to come over and accompany her to ease her boredom...well she really loves when Taeyeon is always there by her side.

 

 

"Taeyeon....?"

 

 

"Hmm??"

 

 

"This movie is so cool...what's the title again?"

 

 

"Pitch Perfect..."

 

 

"their voice are so amazing..."

 

 

"yes...they are...."

 

 

"Taeyeon....are you tired of being with me??"

 

 

"uhn?...No....it's just....I don't know why I want to be with you too...." Tiffany smiled widely when she heard it from Taeyeon..

 

 

"Can I?"

 

 

"What Tiff?"

 

 

"Kiss you??"

 

 

"Uhm.....Tiff...can we just watch only..."

 

 

"hmmm okay..." Tiffany  get off the couch and sat on the floor...

 

 

"what are you doing there?"

 

 

"Sitting..."

 

 

"Sit with me...the floor is cold..."

 

 

"No... I'd rather seat here..."

 

 

"Fine you want kiss??" Tiffany's eyes glow and nodded.

 

 

"close your eyes...."

 

 

"o...okay..." Tiffany close her eyes and suddenly...she felt Taeyeon's lips to hers..

 

 

"Happy?"

 

 

"Yes....but why do you want my eyes close?"

 

 

"Because you makes me weak......." Taeyeon shyly answered and Tiffany sat with her.. They just continue watching and didn't notice that they are already holding their hands.

 

 

=============================================================================

 

 

YULSTAL

 

 

"Krystal wait up!"

 

 

"huh?" Krystal turn around when she heard a familiar voice calling her name..

 

 

"You always makes me run so fast...."

 

 

"Yuri?"

 

 

"surprised?"

 

 

"A bit...what are you doing here?"

 

 

"I'm going to transfer here..."

 

 

"what?!"

 

 

"yeah....so we can see each other now...."

 

 

"oh God....you are crazy...and what's your reason for transferring?"

 

 

"I like someone....and....i'm gonna make her fall for me..."

 

 

"And who is the unlucky girl?"

 

 

"yah...she must be lucky .."

 

 

"you know...i'm wasting my time talking to you...I have to go to my next class..."

 

 

"haha....take care Krystal...."

 

 

"Yeah whatever..." 

 

 

 

"...I think it will take so much time....." --Yuri

 

 

 

============================================================================

 

 

Jessica pack her things and clean her office before going out. She tried to call Amber but it's still off.

 

 

"Where could he be?" Jessica ask to herself.

 

 

"You ready?" Jay appeared in front of her holding a bouquet of red tulips flower.

 

 

"what is this for?"

 

 

"A thank you gift..."

 

 

"Jay...you know like I--"

 

 

"Ms.Jung this is just a gift...take it..." Jessica didn't have a choice but to accept it she hold it and both of them went out of the building.

 

 

 

Amber  saw two people exiting the building. And Jessica is the girl holding flowers. He can't come close he want to know what's the meaning behind all those things. He called a taxi and ask to follow them. They stop at an expensive bar. Jessica and Jay  entered and so as Amber who's just only behind them.

 

 

 

"Ms.Jung what do you want to drink?"

 

 

"Cocktail..."

 

 

"Do you want cosmopolitan?"

 

 

"Please..."

 

 

"Okay...hey dude one glass of cosmo and a margarita" Jay took out 20 dollars and gave it to the bartender.

 

 

"Hey...can you stop calling me Ms.Jung?"

 

 

"Jessica then?"

 

 

"Yeah..."

 

 

"Oh..so where's your fiance...? is he working too?"

 

 

"Oh...still a student...."

 

 

"woah? really....older than him?"

 

 

"two years older..."

 

 

"hmm..when are you going to get married?"

 

 

"after his college..."

 

 

"He's a lucky man....haha..oh here is our drinks...." Jay pass a glass of drinks to Jessica and he was amazed when the girl beside her just drank all of it in one shot.

 

 

"Can I order again?"

 

 

"Haha...you really are something Jessica..sure drink anything you want...."

 

 

"Thank you...."

 

 

Jessica and Jay talks mostly about their works and how Jay became a model and so on. It's already 11:30 pm and both them are still having fun. Amber didn't drink at all he just watch his gf enjoying the drinks. But his eyes never look away to Jessica, everytime he saw  Jay tried to touch his girl...he really want to punch him...But he still manage to control his feelings.

 

 

"Jessica? can you wait here i'm just going to you know....."

 

 

"uhm...what?" Jessica ask but for sure she's getting dizzy. Too much alcohol is now running inside her body system and she can't stop the effect of it...

 

 

"Just wait here okay?" Jessica nodded even if she doesn't understand what the guy said.

 

 

"Jessica...." 

 

 

"Hmm?" She turned around but she can't see clearly..

 

 

"Let's go home...."

 

 

"who are you?"

 

 

"Your Stalker...."

 

 

"Sorry I don't talk to stranger..."

 

 

"Come on...we have to go home..." Amber lift Jessica and carried her things. His gf is weak and really tipsy. They went out of the bar and left Jay.

 

 

 

"Jessica? Jessica? yo dude! you saw the blonde girl here?"

 

 

"oh no sir..."

 

 

"! where is she??"

 

 

 

 

=======================================================================================================

 

 

 

Amber took the key out of Jessica's bag. He gently support her body and lay on her bed. He took the ring from Jessica's finger.

 

 

"For now...i'm going to take it Sica...." Amber talks even if he knew that his gf is already sleeping. He went to the bathroom and wet the towel with soap and water. He first wipe Jessica's face then neck. He love to see her sleeping like an angel...but the scene earlier is a heartbreaking part for him...why did Jessica let that guy kiss him?...accept the flowers? and went to a bar with him?.....Does Jessica is falling for someone now?...Amber took a pen and write something on a piece of paper...Before he go...he kissed Jessica's lips and covered her with a thick blanket.

 

 

 

The sun shines brightly outside and Jessica woke up when she fall from her bed. "Ouch!" She cried caressing her . She stood up and saw a paper on her table.

 

 

 

 

 Don't drink if you can't handle it. ---Anonymous

 

 

 

Jessica remembered that she was with Jay last night drinking. She sat on her bed and thinks who helped her to get home...she's biting her nails trying to remember but still...alcohol makes her head hurts..luckily today is a day off for her...She look at her hands and notice something's missing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Crap! Where is my Ring?!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

======================================================================

 

 

 

 

KRYBER is REAL

 

 

tumblr_mlpg74g79j1qhomkxo1_250.jpgtumblr_mlpg74g79j1qhomkxo2_1280.jpg