I Give up and now i'll stop Chasing Pavements

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

 

@ Amber's Apartment

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

          I observed him sleeping inside his room. I don't care if Jessica found me staring at her boyfriend. Why didn't I knew this guy earlier before her....He looks tired....very tired after finishing our project within 3 days... A guy like him is every woman that could ever dream of...My Prince Charming...that's what I called him....I hope the Jung sisters will take more time cooking inside the kitchen so that, I could enjoy more looking at Amber.....

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Inside the kitchen

 

 

"Unnie?...." Krystal called.

 

 

"Yes Soojung?"

 

 

"I realize that I was wrong...." Krystal stops cutting the vegetables and look at her sister who's busy stirring the soup.

 

 

"About what?" Jessica ask.

 

 

"For letting him go..."

 

 

"so now you are regretting??"

 

 

"A bit....I mean...no..."

 

 

"Yes...of course you are...don't deny it. " Jessica said.

 

 

"I....I already moved on about us..."

 

 

"There's no "Us" between you and Amber...." Jessica frankly said.

 

 

"I...didn't know, but... I like him now unnie.." Krystal lowered her head... waiting if her unnie is going to slap her of what she said. But Jessica took the vegetables and mix it with the soup she was cooking....There's silence between them...And suddenly Taeyeon walked inside... she felt curious why is it none of them tried to check her if she was doing something different.

 

 

"What are you cooking?" Taeyeon ask and walk closer to the stove watching Jessica.

 

 

"Vegetable soup and Omu Rice....i'm done now....maybe we should eat first...I'll wake him up later when the two of you leaves after eating....." Jessica turn off the stove and started preparing the plates.

 

 

"Need help Jessica?" Taeyeon  ask while Krystal is transferring the soup into the big bowl.

 

 

"No...I'm fine...." Jessica answered holding plates and glassess..."

 

 

"Come on I'll take this..." Taeyeon grab the plates but Jessica pulled away and one glass slipped from her hand and drop on the floor.... Taeyeon and Krystal was startled when they heard a loud sound of broken glass. They quickly walk closer to Jessica and found her left leg bleeding.

 

 

"Ouch!" Jessica cried...Krystal help her unnie and took the plates she was holding.

 

 

"Unnie? are you okay?" Krystal ask worriedly.

 

 

"Don't touch me..." Jessica said, whimpering from the pain.

 

 

"I'm sorry Jessica..." Taeyeon apologize looking at Jessica still seating on the floor...

 

 

"What happened here??!!" Someone yelled from behind and ran to Jessica...

 

 

"Baby...?" Jessica covered her wound trying to hide... but failed because Amber already saw it.

 

 

"Your bleeding....what happen to you?? I'll give you first aid." Amber  lift Jessica and laid her on the couch. He quickly took his medical kit and didn't even pay attention to the two other people.

 

 

"Baby....the wound is not deep...." Jessica said trying to comfort her boyfriend who seems very worried.

 

 

"You are still hurt....did someone hurt you?"

 

 

"I hurt myself....no one hurt me..." Jessica said but glance at Taeyeon and Krystal who keeps staring at them.

 

 

"Aigoo... don't do it again okay?? Be careful next time...." Amber kiss Jessica's lips.

 

 

"Sweet...." Taeyeon mumbles and look away from the couple.

 

 

[ Krystal felt jealous seeing Jessber....she took her bag beside her unnie...]

 

 

"Uhm...I'm going home...." Krystal said and was about to leave but Amber suddenly stood up.

 

 

"We are not yet eating dinner....just eat first before you go..." Amber look at Jessica.

 

 

"yeah Soojung...don't skip eating meals." Jessica said and move her feet to stand up.

 

 

[They went to the kitchen and was surprise that Taeyeon is there waiting for them. She cleaned the broken glass that scattered on the floor and prepared the foods on the table. And they all started eating.]

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

        

              How does it feel to regret letting go of Amber?... If I can only ask my sister while we are eating. No doubt..she now falls for Amber. Whe she said that she like him... I just kept quite and decided not to answer her. If she's expecting that I will slap her...of course I won't...she's still my sister and hurting her in physical way doesn't cause pain, compared to breaking her heart...

 

 

 

After eating.

 

 

 

"Uhm...I'll bring you girls home...." Amber said looking at the three girls.

 

 

"It's fine Amber...i'll just find a taxi..." Krystal said and opened the door she walked out, not even saying goodbye to them. 

 

 

"What's wrong with your sister?" Amber ask.

 

 

"I don't know...." Jessica answered.

 

 

"I want you to take me home Amber...." Taeyeon suddenly said. 

 

 

"Sure...well you two should go first inside the car...." 

 

 

[Taeyeon and Jessica is inside the car waiting for Amber]

 

 

" Jessica....You are so lucky..." Taeyeon said staring out the window.

 

 

Jessica close her eyes and answered her..."I know....because I have him...." 

 

 

"When do you think you are going to break up?" Taeyeon is being too sarcastic the way she talk.

 

 

"Why?? are you waiting? what if I say...It would never happen?"

 

 

"It will....unless someone will break them apart.."

 

 

"Are you that someone??"

 

 

" Yes...I like Amber..."

 

 

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself??"

 

 

"Why would I?"

 

 

"He's taken... yet you keep on insisting yourself to him? We love each other stop being too pathetic.."

 

 

" Call me crazy but I want your boyfriend...look at him....that guy is one of a kind..." Taeyeon glance at Jessica but confuse to see the girl just smiling and she's like not affected at all.

 

 

 

[Amber got inside the car and started driving....Jessica took his right hand and intertwined it with hers. She wants to see Taeyeon's reaction...actually, making fun of her.....]

 

 

 

" Baby...i'm just wondering if we can spend our time together during the vacation..." Jessica leaned to his shoulder and Taeyeon looks like she wants to pull Jessica's hair.

 

 

"Sounds good to me...where do you want to go?"

 

 

"How about we went to America?? you said your mom and dad is running a business in L.A.? I want to meet them....and my parents is in California....isn't it great to let them know that we are together?..."

 

 

"Okay...i'll--"

 

 

"Can I come with you??" Taeyeon whispers to Amber's ear, close enough to let Jessica heard it too.

 

 

"What are you doing!??" Jessica screamed...

 

 

"Asking if I can join with you on vacation..." Taeyeon answered smiling innocently.

 

 

"Why do you need to whisper? can't you see his driving??!! You!!--"

 

 

Amber stopped the car....."Hey...hey....please....stop!...Keep quite....I can't concentrate if both of you will keep on shouting with each other..."

 

 

[Jessica and Taeyeon glared to each other. Amber drove all the way with peacefulness. After thirty-minutes, they arrived at the S.U. dorm and the two girls got off the car...]

 

 

 

"Thank you Amber...and see you tomorrow...." Taeyeon said and she look at Jessica and went inside the dorm first.

 

 

 

"Baby....I'm sorry about earlier...just....you see.... her attitude?? she's getting on my nerves..." Jessica clench her fist and Amber pulled her into a hug..

 

 

"I know...but you also act like her...just ignore her...." Amber kissed her forehead, they were interrupted by a sudden vibration from Amber's pocket..he took his phone and received a text message from Yuri.

 

 

Yuri--->Amber

 

         Dude...I'm here at EXO Bar...let's drink...

 

 

 

"Who texted you baby?" Jessica grab the phone and saw Yuri's text...

 

 

"Uhm...will you allow me??" Amber ask. 

 

 

"you can go..."

 

 

"Really??"

 

 

"If I go with you....who knows..what if you get drunk and a group of girls you...it's different now..."

 

 

"haha... me??..."

 

 

"yeah...come on let's go to Yuri...i'm still not tired today....I want to drink too..."

 

 

[Jessber went to Exo bar there's alot of people inside dancing and holding their drinks. They spotted Yuri waving at them...they walked towards him. Amber hug Jessica's waist while walking through the crowds.]

 

 

"Ayo! Dude...and Jessica??"

 

 

"She said she wants to drink too...." Amber pointed at her girlfriend who's already talking to the bartender and ordering some drinks...

 

 

"Your girlfriend is a drunkard dude...haha.." Yuri laugh and he deosn't know that Jessica heard it.

 

 

 

"..oh yeah i'm a drunkard.....do you want to drink until tomorrow and vomit so hard??" Jessica said and glared at Yuri...

 

 

"Dude....your girlfriend is scary..." Yuri whisper to Amber.

 

 

"hmm..yeah...don't mess with my baby..." Amber said and drank a bottle of beer that Jessica offered to him.

 

 

[ Loud music is playing "I Got A Boy"....everybody was dancing except for those who are seating... Yuri loves to party but never find someone who can make his heart melt....he was already dumped by Yoona when he knew that  she's already taken.]

 

 

 

"Baby...look at your bestfriend...when is he going to find a girlfriend...?" Jessica said staring at the people dancing.

 

 

"Hmm.... I don't know...it's up to him...baby...wait...I'll go the comfort room... stay here...." Amber stood up and left Jessica for a while....

 

 

[Jessica find the drinks taste cool compared to the other bars....she was observing the people until she spot a very familiar girl vomiting near the door of ladies room...she went towards her and gasps whe she saw Krystal...]

 

 

"Oh my God...Krystal??" Jessica screamed and saw her sister sweating and wiping ...Her sister is drunk.

 

 

[Her sister just look at her....]

 

 

"Who are you??" Krystal ask..her eyes is getting blurry. Too much amount of alcohol already affected her mind and body.

 

 

"I thought you went home already??" Jessica supports her sister but she can't lift her... Amber who was just went out of the comfort room saw them...

 

 

"Baby....what happened to Krystal??" Amber looked at Krystal...He felt disappointed not knowing what's the cause that made her to be in this situation.

 

 

"Baby...let's help her to get up....I'll sleep with her tonight in our house..." Jessica cleaned Krystal's face and her eyes becomes teary.

 

 

"Okay...i'll tell Yuri that we are going home now...."

 

 

[They bid goodbye to Yuri. Jessica let her sister to sleep on her lap while inside the car...]

 

 

"Why is she drunk?" Amber kept on asking.

 

 

"I don't know what's her reason to do this...." Jessica answered while looking at her sister's face.

 

 

"Amber...." Krystal talks while sleeping....Tears starts to roll down on her cheeks...

 

 

Amber slowly drive the car..."Krystal called my name?"..he ask.

 

 

"Yeah....and...she's crying now...." Jessica said.

 

 

"Amber...I love you...I'm sorry....please love me too..." Krystal keeps on mumbling and Jessber is listening.

 

 

[ Jessica felt pity to her sister...They arrived at their house and Amber will spend the night in Liu's residence. He lift Krystal and went inside her room....Jessica left the two, to get hot water and a towel to wash her sister...]

 

 

"Amber??" Krystal opened her eyes. The effect of alcohol lessen when she had enough time to rest.

 

 

"Yeah??" 

 

 

"Are you coming back to me now??"

 

 

"Take a rest now Krystal...."

 

 

"Answer me...I know i'm drunk but i'm still aware...."

 

 

"I'm not coming back as the Amber you knew before....the one who annoys you...the one who bothers you always when we were in high school....It's different now Krys....people changed...forget about the past and look of what you have now....you can find someone who deserves you more...but don't rush yourself and just wait patiently....someday your broken heart will be fix again...like what happened to me....Your unnie....I can't let her go now...i'm afraid to be apart from her ... and that would never change....saying I love you to me...Thanks... atleast I know that you loved me and not because of a deal...." Amber silently cried after telling it to Krystal.

 

 

[ Jessica was holding  back her tears when she heard Kryber talking...]

 

 

"I'm selfish.......and that made me to lose the person whom I wish to be with me....I'm fighting for my love but in the end...you already moved on...I thought I could still have a chance...guess it's the end....my feelings for you...I give up now...." Krystal cried so hard and hug Amber closer to her.

 

 

[ Only sobs can be heard.... after a few minutes Jessica wipe her tears too...and walked inside the room... she saw Krystal already sleeping.....Amber covered her with a blanket and smiled to Jessica...] 

 

 

"Feeling good??" Jessica rubs his back comforting him.

 

 

"Yeah....it's a closure...felt like a thousand knives were took out inside my heart....i'm relieve ...she will now stop hoping about my feelings for her....''

 

 

 

"She suffered too....but she needs to face the truth...."

 

 

 

[Amber and Jessica left Krystal who's sleeping soundly.]

 

 

 

 

" I hope no one can ruin our relationship..." Jessica said.

 

 

 

 

"Don't think about it....because...I love you Jess.....Until we grow old together..."

 

 

 

 

Jessica shed her tears again and kissed Amber..." Yes...I love you too Amber...until we grow old" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=================================================================================================================

 

 

Sorry for those who wants Kryber....Amber  loves Sica so much and I can't let them be apart except from one girl trying to break them... How was your holiday? I hope you enjoyed...=))

 

 

Love lots guys....

 

 

Photo

 

 

--- Love them.

 

200489_560546940641092_1841949484_n.jpg

 

 

--- Beautifully Handsome.