I'm sorry...would you be my girlfriend?

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 

 

 

 

"I Hate You"

 

-- The last text message Krystal received from Amber...

 

 

 

[ Krystal didn't have a chance to talk to Amber again...She didn't see him even after their graduation day, Her sister moved out from their house and decided to stay in a dormitory near their University...Krystal felt sad because she's the only one now living in their house...Their parents are both busy and now her unnie left her.. .She's happy because Donghae would always visit and accompany her but until now she can't feel a spark between the two of them....]

 

 

 

==================================================================================================================

 

 

 

@ Amber's apartment

 

 

*Tok! Tok!

 

 

"Coming..."  Amber turn off the stove went outside his kitchen to open the door..

 

"Surprise!" Jessica said and hug Amber tightly...

 

"Hey Jess...what are you doing here?"

 

"Yah! am I not allowed to visit you?? here...this is the result of your entrance exam.." Jessica handed the enveloped to Amber.

 

"Woah....i'm feeling nervous..what if I fail??"

 

"be positive Amber..you're a smart guy..." Jessica said and pats Amber's head.. She went to the kitchen and check out what kind of food did he cooked..

 

 

"Wooh!! Yeah!" Amber shouted in excitement..Jessica suddenly rans towards him to find out the result.

 

"So?? what's the result Amber?"

 

" I passed!! I got 98%...."

 

"What?? really?!! hahaha..congrats Amber...."

 

"Aigoo...can't wait to study now...haha.."

 

"are you sure you're also going to take fine arts? what if?...."

 

"Don't worry..it's not a big deal for me....uhm......Jess?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Would you??"

 

"Uhmm... w...what Amber?" Jessica felt her heart beats so fast... What if Amber is going to ask her now to be his girlfriend...She's always ready to say yes... but if not...she's still going to wait for him....

 

"Would you accompany me at Seoul University?? I wanted to enroll now to get my class schedule..."

 

"Oh sure. ... I'll tour you around the campus if you want to..."

 

"Of course.....and I also wanted to see your dorm..."

 

"Boys are not allowed.."

 

"what?!... It's not yet the start of class for sure they will allow me right??"

 

"Okay...fine.."

 

"thanks....I'll just take a bath...just wait for me here...and.."

 

"and what???"

 

 

"Your beautiful....^_^" Amber smiled to her  then went inside the bathroom.. Jessica blushed and jumped like a kid...

 

 

 

 

==============================================================================================================

 

 

@ Seoul University

 

"Oppa... Are you sure you really wanted to take up Medicine?" Krystal ask while walking with Donghae.

 

"Yeah...I want to be a Doctor...It is my dream..."

 

"Oppa, Do you think it's okay to take fine arts??  I kinda like painting and I can say i'm a creative person..."

 

"...Fine arts is a good choice..."

 

"Uhmm..Oppa... Do you know what Amber is taking up?"

 

"I don't know...he's been quite....he's not calling or texting me...and I don't know if he already received the result of his entrance exam..."

 

"Oh. . . then  you don't know if he's going to study here?"

 

"why are you asking so much about him??"

 

"W...well....he's my friend of course...it's not bad to be concerned a bit...."

 

"You miss Amber??" Donghae ask.

 

"W...what? oppa what kind of question is that?"

 

"You miss him...do you?"

 

"Oppa..... No.. I don't miss Amber... let's go..." Krystal suddenly drag Donghae inside the admission's building. She's confused......really confused of what to answer...

 

 

[Amber and Jessica arrived at the Seoul University...as usual everytime they are together any person who will see the two of them will think they are a couple.... but the truth is not...they still don't have the label of what relationship they have....Amber holds Jessica's hand and both of them is walking towards the Admission's office]

 

"Aww... are we late?" Amber ask.

 

 

"No...it's just that there are many students who's also going to enroll today...don't worry I have many friends here I can easily help you and get your schedule already...are you sure you're not going to change your course??" Jessica ask again.

 

 

"Yeah..it's fine..I love arts..." Amber said smiling to her.

 

 

"Then can you wait for me here??" Jessica said and took the large enveloped from Amber.

 

 

"Uhm...why? you don't want me to go with you?"

 

 

"I can fix this alone...you can just walked around the campus without me..."

 

 

"are you sure? what if I lost and a bunch of girls kidnapped me?? haha.." Amber said teasing Jessica..

 

 

"Crazy! of course they won't do it..."

 

 

"haha...I know, and I won't let anyone to touch me..."

 

 

"Why? are you somebody's property now??"

 

 

"Hmm..yeah..i'm not in a relationship, but my heart is already taken..." Amber said putting both of his hands inside his pocket.

 

 

"Taken by who?" Jessica ask feeling a bit disappointed...what if Amber is not really into her? She's waiting for his answer.

 

 

"By Jessica Jung... haha... call me later okay??" Amber waved at her and left.

 

 

 

[Jessica felt she's going to burst in happiness now...Though it's really hard for her to be in this kind of situation she's giving more time for Amber... until he can really say what he really feels for her...]

 

 

"Unnie?" Jessica was surprised  she turned around and saw Krystal.

 

 

"Soojung?..."

 

 

"Unnie!!" Krystal hug her sister.

 

 

" Hey.. did you enroll now?"

 

 

"Yeah...i'm done..i'm just only waiting for Donghae Oppa..he's having an interview.."

 

 

" I see....are you excited?"

 

 

"excited to study here? well I don't know...I hope I can have some friends..."

 

 

"Don't worry the people here are friendly..."

 

 

" Uhm by the way unnie... do you know where is Amber?" Krystal ask.

 

 

" I don't know...why?? do you need something from him??" Jessica ask in a cold tone.

 

 

"N..nothing unnie..It's just that....I heard that he bought an apartment but Donghae Oppa said he doesn't know where is Amber....It's weird right?...The twins are now ignoring each other...."

 

 

"Maybe Amber prefers to be an independent person now...."

 

 

"Unnie... I know you're very close to Amber.. can you tell me just where he is??"

 

 

"I'm sorry Soojung..but , I need to go I have important things to do..take good care of yourself okay?? I'll visit you every weekends..."

 

 

"but...Unnie---..."

 

[Jessica already left it's like she's in a hurry...]

 

 

 

================================================================================================================

 

 

 

[ Amber is busy strolling around the campus.....he notice girls squealing when he passed by to them, his charm really attracts attention easily... Being a college student will be tough one now... new school, new people, and a new person to everyone....he continously walk then he stop when he saw a girl lying on the ground, her hair is messy, her nose is bleeding... Amber  quickly  approach her and lightly tap the girls shoulder...]

 

 

"Miss... are you alright??"

 

 

[The girl slowly opened her eyes..and she saw a guy looking at her...She suddenly moved and kneeled in front of him]

 

 

"who are you?" she ask.

 

 

"I'm a freshman student...are you alright miss?? your nose is bleeding.." Amber said and took his white hanky inside his pocket...he gently wipe the girl's nose.

 

 

"I can do it..." She pulled away Amber's hand and stood up..but she lost her balance, Amber catch her before she could fall again..

 

 

"Your weak...what happened to you?"

 

 

''I have an anemia...that's why I faint...thanks to you...You found me here..."

 

 

"Let's go to the health clinic..." Amber put his hands on her waist to support her.. but the girl slap his hand.

 

 

"Don't touch me!.....I can help myself.." The girl yelled.

 

 

"..look at your body..it's like your stress too much..I'm just here to help....you don't need to give me something in return..."

 

"Just leave me alone please...freshman students like you is now giving me a headache..."

 

 

"Look.... miss I can't leave you alone in that state...You can't even walk properly...climb to my back..."

 

 

"What?! and who are you?  a hero ??"

 

 

"tss....." Amber lift her in a bridal style position.. The girl keeps on struggling away from him but she doesn't have enough energy...

 

"Let me go!"

 

"Stop it Miss...I'll let you go when we get to the clinic.... just for now, think that you're lucky enough that a guy like me is here to help you..."

 

[The girl stayed silent she blushed and realize how kind and sweet this guy who's carrying her now...she looked at him in the eyes, his face, nose, and his red lips....This guy can be one of those model or an Idol....she thought...]

 

 

"we're here" Amber said and he carefully put her down.

 

 

"Uhm...thanks..." The girl said and felt guilty because of the childish act she said to Amber.

 

 

"No problem.. then I'll go now..get well soon..."

 

 

"Wait!" The girl stop him.

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

"What's your name??" She ask.

 

 

"I'm Amber...and you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm......   Kim Taeyeon"

 

 

snsd_taeyeon_wallpaper_by_yeahkpop-d

 

 

"Nice to meet You Taeyeon...... see you around.. ^^" Amber said to her and left.. 

 

 

 

"Amber.......I want to see you again..." Taeyeon whispers then the nurse come in and check her.

 

 

 

===============================================================================================================

 

 

[ Amber went back to the Admission's office... He saw Jessica  standing outside with a worried expression on her face....]

 

 

"Jess...."

 

 

"Yah! where did you go?? i've been calling you 15 times and your not even answering??"

 

 

"I'm sorry....I helped someone and bring her to the clinic..."

 

 

"what?? her? it means you already have a friend here? tss and who is that girl??..." Jessica raised her voice she starts to get angry with Amber.

 

 

 

[Jessica walked away from him...Amber runs and follow her...The two of them are not talking until Jessica stops and brought Amber inside their dormitory....She opened her room and let Amber to come inside.... Her room is very neat and clean. Jessica lied on her sofa and covered her face with a pillow....Amber thought she's only tired, so he let her rest but he felt uncomfortable when he notice that Jessica is whimpering....]

 

 

"Jess...are you crying?"

 

"........................................." Jessica didn't answer. Amber suddenly grab the pillow from her and he saw Jessica is crying....

 

 

"Give it back to me!" Jessica shouted.

 

"Tell me why are you crying??"

 

"Can't you see? i'm worried  about you, I thought your lost....and now you're telling me that you helped that girl rather than answering my calls??!"

 

"Aigoo....are you jealous? I'm sorry again...i'm sorry that you always need to worry about me... I helped that girl because I saw her lying on the ground and her nose is bleeding....I didn't answer your call because it is in silent mode and forgot to turn it on.....now tell me....are you still mad at me??" Amber cupped her face and look straight into her eyes...

 

 

"I...I...i'm sorry Amber is just that--"

 

 

"I'm very important to you right?? Jess....Maybe this is the right time to ask you this...." Amber hug her tightly, squeezing her closer to him....

 

 

"What is it Amber??" Jessica ask she suddenly became nervous.

 

 

*lub dub  *lub dub *lub dub......Her heart is racing and beating so fast...

 

 

"Jessica Jung........would you be my Girlfriend?" Amber said staring at her... Jessica felt gets dry....she wanted to scream not because she's afraid..but to scream from happiness....Finally the day she's been waiting for. The guy she really loves so much is now asking her to be his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

"Oppa! how's your interview??" Krystal ask and cling her arms to Donghae.

 

 

"It's good they are just a bit too strict...i'm sorry that you have to wait for me..."

 

 

"It's okay Oppa...I saw unnie..."

 

 

"You saw Jessica??"

 

 

"Yup...but I didn't see her again..maybe we should visit her dorm.. I want to see unnie before we go home.."

 

 

[ Krystal and Donghae went to the S.U. Girl's dormitory.....They both saw the name of Jessica hanging outside her door...]

 

 

"Your sister doesn't have any roommate?"

 

 

"Nope...she prefers to be alone...and you know unnie doesn't want to be disturbed especially when she's sleeping..." Krystal said but before she can knock...Both of them heard a loud scream...

 

 

"YES!"

 

 

"I thought Jessica is alone??" Donghae ask.

 

"Yeah..maybe she have  friends inside..." Krystal holds the door knob and twist it when she notice that it is unlock.. She gently opened the door....

 

 

 

[Krystal and Donghae are both shock to see the two figure who's both sitting on the sofa...Krystal's eyes starts to get teary when she saw Amber kissed Jessica.....The two of them glanced at the back when they notice someone is watching them....]

 

 

"Krystal?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

Hello guys....How are you?? i'm sorry for keeping you waiting. My schedule is just too tight for me...i've been sleeping 4-5 hrs only this past few days...whew....by the way...what can you say about this chapter?... I already introduce to you the new girl...=) well I pick Taeyeon because..yep she's my bias in snsd and another thing is the sweet fancam moments between her and Amber...don't be mad at me if I didn't choose the girl you wanted to pair with Amber....Mianhe ^_^

 

 

 

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

----Amber with a long hair =))