Yes, We're twins

I Can't wait to Hate You

 

 photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

 

Childhood Past

 

 

"Unnie?" 

 

"Yeah"?

 

"Is it true that we have a new neighbor?"

 

"I don't know"... the Older girl answered..

 

"I hope we can be friends with them..." the younger girl said while staring at the ground....

 

" I'm tired waiting here Krystal, i'm going inside I don't want to miss my favorite tv show"....

 

" Okay Sica Unnie..."

 

[The older girl walked inside their house and left her sister. While Krystal is still outside waiting for their new neighbor.. She's happy to hear the news that there would be another family living in their Village. SM Village is actually for upper class people. Everything that a family needs is already built there... Grocery Store, School, and Shopping mall... It's like a mini town. The Younger girl sat on the ground and stared at the house in front of them... It's already 5:00 pm and she's still waiting...]

 

"Hey Krystal..come inside, don't waste your time waiting for them..." the older girl said in a cold tone...

 

"Just a little bit unnie..." 

 

[Before Jessica can go back inside their house she heard her sister shouting.]

 

"Unnie! Unnie! They are already here! Look!" the younger girl said pointing at the two big trucks in front of them and saw a black limousine car...

 

[A butler walked outside the limousine car and open the door..]

 

"Young Masters we're here.."

 

[Two young man walked outside the car. But it seems that the two girls can't see their faces because of the body guards around blocking their view..]

 

"Urghh..! can't see them"

 

"Come Unnie..Let's check them out.."

 

The two girls run towards the car but before they can go near... the butler stood in front of them..

 

"Ehem!" 

 

"Oh.. Hi sir..." her voice shakes and greeted the tall man.

 

 

"What are the two beautiful young girls doing here? do you need something?" the butler ask.

 

 

"Well i'm Krystal Jung and this is my sister Jessica.. we're here to see our new neighbor..."

 

 

"Oh really? well then it's good to know that you're here to welcome us..." 

 

 

"Yeah..but where are they? the new family going to live in that house..."  Krystal ask...

 

 

"Hmm.. there's only two person who's going to live here.." the butler answered.

 

 

" What? Only two? but this house is bigger compared to others here in the village.." Jessica said.

 

 

" Haha.. well my young masters wanted to live here..they said it's more safer here"...

 

 

"Young masters?" Krystal ask..

 

 

"hmm" the butler nodds.

 

 

"Can we meet them?"  The two girls said in unison.

 

 

" I'm sorry ladies but they need to rest.." 

 

 

"How about tomorrow?" Krystal asked again.

 

 

"Hmm..okay I'll tell them about it.." the Butler said and went inside the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

 

"Come on Bro, your too slow..." the boy said while running.

 

 

"I said i'm not going to run..." the other boy said while holding his book.

 

 

"Arggh.. fine.. " answered the boy and stopped running then walked beside his brother. 

 

 

" You really don't know how to get tired Amber"....

 

 

" Well I have lots of energy compare to you Donghae...Your life is boring"

 

 

"I don't care and besides...I don't want to waste my time running around burning my calories"...

 

 

"Aissh..whatever bro..." the boy runs  fast and left his brother.... He knows that his brother is annoyed of his actions towards him... but for him being stubborn and clumsy is part of his personality...while running he glanced back to check if he really lost his brother.. until he bumps to someone....

 

"Ouch! what the?!" 

 

 

"Ooopps! I'm sorry..let me help you" he helped the girl to stand up..

 

 

"Well it's okay..." the girl said and face the boy... 

 

 

The two stared at each other.

 

 

"Hmm.. by the way i'm Amber...we just moved here yesterday" he said offering his hands.

 

 

" Amber? Isn't that a girl's name?" 

 

 

"What the?! hey i'm a boy my full name is Amber Joseph Liu..it's just that my mother thought I was a girl when she gave birth to me two minutes after my brother.."

 

 

"Hahaha.. sorry... well i'm Krystal.."

 

 

"Hmm..nice name..."

 

 

"Thanks.. At first I thought your a girl your hair is long..what kind of hairstyle is that? haha.."

 

 

"Yah! well I wanted to look different compared to my brother.. tsshh..."

 

 

"Anyway...Nice meeting you Girly Amber...haha.."

 

 

"I Said i'm not a girl..."

 

 

"haha.. then prove it.. you look cute though..."

 

 

"Want Proof?" he asked.

 

 

*mwah!...

 

 

"ahh!!!" the girl scream and touch her lips.

 

 

"Haha.. sorry.. I better get going...bye! " Amber runs very fast and smiled widely...

 

 

"Urgghh..I hate him! I totally hate him!.. how dare he kissed me. ..." Krystal said yelling and clenching her fist. She moved her feet to turn around but then she bumped to someone again..

 

 

"Ouch!" the boy said and drop his book...

 

"Aishh.. not again.." Krystal said and stood up. She took the book that drops on the ground and gave it to the boy in front of her...

 

"Here"... when she's about to give it back..she was frozen...

 

"Oh..thanks.."... he said while not looking at the girl..

 

"Yah!" Krystal shouts..

 

"Huh?!" The guy said and gave a confuse look to Krystal...

 

"I thought you left?!"

 

*Slap!

 

"Ouch! what the?!"

 

 

"That's for stealing my first kiss!"

 

 

"Excuse me do I know you?" he ask raising his left eyebrow..

 

 

" We just met 5 minutes ago..and you forgot who am I?"

 

 

"I'm sorry but I don't remember anyone that I know here in this village..."

 

 

"Hahaha..Stop Acting"...

 

 

"tss... Whatever i'm not interested talking to a girl like you..." the boy said and start reading again...

 

 

[Krystal just stand their looking at the boy walking away from her.]

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

"Hyung?" 

 

 

"I hate this place.."

 

 

"Huh? why? what happened?"

 

 

"I was just walking and bump to someone then after that she slap me..."

 

 

"Woah?! really? hahaha"

 

 

"Yeah..weird girl.. she said I stole her first kiss.."

 

 

"What?!! you bump to Krystal?"

 

 

"You know that girl?"

 

 

"Hahaha.. sorry Hyung.. she's teasing me because she thought i'm a girl because of my name..."

 

"So you kissed her?"

 

 

"Yeah..haha.."

 

 

"Tss.. your really crazy.. I don't know why I have a  brother like you.."

 

 

"Your lucky that i'm your brother..."

 

 

[While Donghae and Amber was talking..  their butler walked towards them.]

 

 

"Uhm Young Masters..." he bowed to them.

 

 

"Yes Mr.Choi?" amber ask.

 

 

"There are two beautiful ladies who wants to visit you"...

 

 

"Oh..really? is it our neighbor?" Amber asked excitedly...

 

 

"Yes master..."

 

 

"Then tell them to get inside..." Amber said fixing his bangs...

 

 

[Donghae look at Amber and glared at him.]

 

 

"What's Your Problem Hyung?"

 

 

"Your inviting strangers..."

 

 

"What's wrong with that? and besides this is my house too.. I can do anything I want.."

 

 

"I'm still 2 minutes older than you Amber!"

 

 

"Who cares..!"

 

 

[The two stop fighting when Mr.Choi came and walks towards them..]

 

 

"Uhm Young Masters..here are your visitors"...

 

 

[The two Girls bowed first and greet them...]

 

 

"Hello,I'm Krystal"..

 

 

"Hello, I'm Jessica"...

 

 

[The two girls greeted but both of them we're surprised to see the two young boys staring at them...]

 

 

"What?!!" Krystal shouts...

 

 

 

"I'm Donghae"

 

 

 

"I'm Amber"...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And.. Yes, We're twins.." Both of them said while looking at the girls....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you like the 1st Chapter =)