A Past To Forget

Bridge To His Heart

 

 

All of them was brought to the security office to report their inappropriate actions inside the airport.

 

No one even dare to speak, too shock of what Sanghyun did to them. All of them sat silently on the couch while an officer is busy confiscationg their school ID's. An officer was asking TOP his name for he didn't have an ID but TOP didn't even heard the officer, he was just silently checking his girlfriend whom was sobbing beside him.

 

Top gently pat his girlfriends back and brought her head on the comfort of his shoulder, trying to hush her, trying to calm her down but Bom cannot even stop her tears from falling, so as CL and Minzy.

 

GD began to stand up and ran outside but before he could reach the glass door, two officer stopped him, dragging him again and rudely slammed him on his seat.

 

"YAHH!! Do you know me?? I'm Kwon Jiyong, succesor of the Kwon corporation. Who the hell are you to block my way??" GD yelled so loud but to his frustration, the guards didn't even believed him.

 

"GD-ahh. Let's just stop this. Sanghyun is angry with us, we can no longer find Dara from him. Let's just give up. If Dara already left, then we know she's safe with her bother" Youngbae who's sitting beside Jiyong tapped his shoulders.

 

"NO!! Bae, you don't understand. Dara can't do that to us. Leaving us just like that?? She can't do this to us" GD pushed Youngbae away from him in anger.

 

"Oppa, Youngbae's right we should stop this. Dara didn't left us, but we are the one who made her leave us. It's been almost a month of no communication with her, maybe she's thinking that we don't want her near us, that she no longer our friend. But she has a right to think that way because we never returned her messages, we never gave her a chance. I'm sorry Jiyong oppa, I know she's your bestfriend and she did horrible things to you and to Kiko unnie, but not giving her a chance is really painful oppa. Knowing Dara unnie who hates to be alone, I know she suffered a lot during these past weeks. What kind of friends are we, right? I am as well regreting all my actions but we should stop bugging her or her brother because we deserve to be ignored" CL said while sobbing in between.

 

"Shut up CL!!, I know Dara!! If she really left then she's really.... she's really.., gui-." GD stopped.

 

"-GUILTY?" another man finished it for him.

 

A voice of a familiar man made all of them to look at the owner of the voice.

 

"Sanghyun oppa!!!" Minzy yelled out loud and all pairs of eyes went directly to Sanghyun whose face cannot be painted because of anger.

 

Sanghyun clenched his fist after hearing everything from Jiyong who he thought would change Dara, who would love her if he's not around, but he was wrong. How he wished he can turn back the time but regret is always in the end. He now hate all of them.

 

How could they think that his sister left because she's guilty? Are they really the friends Dara grew to love, to trust? Sanghyun thought.

 

"Mr. President" All the security personnel inside the room stood up and bowed down at Sanghyun.

 

"Officer, I know this is inconvinient to all of you, but could you give us a little privacy?" Sanghyun who was trying his best to be calm asked the guards around.

 

"Y-Yes sir" They bowed down once more and left the room, waiting outside.

 

Sangyun dragged an empty seat and placed the chair facing all of them. He doesn't even know why he is doing this? Why did he even went to see them?

 

He sat silently and crossed his arms as well as his legs, waiting for them to say a word , waiting for them to ask questions, but no one even looked at him. It pisses him more.

 

"Hyung, please tell us where Dara noona is" Daesung broke the silence.

 

Sanghyun smirked and anger once again rushed through his veins. "You want me to tell you where Dara is?? Gahhd, for real??" He returned the question to Daesung who became curious as to why Sanghyun returned his question.

 

"Oppa please tell us please??" Minzy nodded multiple times.

 

Sanghyun once again smirked and just ignored Minzy. Minzy was his most favourite friend of Dara but right now she's the 2nd one who's pissing him a lot more. His gaze flew to Bom and flashed her his evil smirked "What about you Bom?? you are my sister's girl bestfriend. Are you going to asked me the same thing as well??"

 

Sanghyun saw her nod while her face was totally messed up from all those nonstop tears.

 

"Is that really the first question you want to ask me??" Sanghyun looked at all of them one by one but when his gaze landed to Jiyong his smirk disappered but rather he glared at him with even an intention to hit him. "How about you Kwon?" he asked.

 

"Yes hyung, please I know that you're protecting Dara. But we have the right to know where she is too. We are her friends, we care for her" Jiyong answered while looking at Sanghyun who was glaring at him all this time.

 

Sanghyun laughed evilly. "Friends?? you care??... YOU ALL!!!" he then slammed the wall beside him creating a small vibrations but his voice were so loud that the guards looked at them.

 

All of them were shocked from Sanghyun's reaction.

 

"What the are you all talking about? Friends? You call yourselves as Dara's friends when the first question you asked me was where she is, not even asking me if how is she these past weeks first??.. And telling me that you all care? who the hell would believe that??"

 

Sanghyun heaved a deep sigh and avoided all of then, can't bare to see their regrets that's obviously showing right now.

 

"Ohh God" Bom uttered softly while biting her lower lip. More tears escaped from her wet messed up face.

 

"I'm really disappointed in all of you! Damn you all, now I regret coming here" Sanghyun stand up and headed at the door but someone stopped him.

 

"No hyung, please don't go yet. We are sorry. We asked you that, no, I asked you that first because I want to see her right now, I want to apologize to her. Hyung, I need to see my bestfriend please" Jiyong stopped Sanghyun by pushing the door shut before he could open it.

 

"Fine!!" Sanghyun walked back again and sat on the seat once again. Crossed his legs as well and his arms again. His gaze flew to Bom. "Give me reasons why you all did that to her? ignoring her, not being listened to, tell me everything. I'll start with you Bom"

 

Bom nodded and sighed sadly, refreshing her memories of her bestfriend.

 

"It all started when Dara started changing. She was a very funny, intelligent, shy, and smiling all the time type of girl back then. But everything changed. She become an attention seeker, what Dara want's Dara should get, she started wearing revealing clothes when it isn't even necessary. She even became a fighting chic, bullying some students at the campus whenever she wants to, flirting with random guys inside and outside the school. And lately, I felt that her attentions only centered to Jiyong. I started to hate the change in her, I started avoiding her but whenever I do that, she will always go to me and cry in front of me. I know she's always crying even though she's tough at the outside. She's alone, she's sad, she has no parents, her brother's living at the other side of the country, she has no one to go to, that's why I can't really get angry with her, or left her behind.

 

"But, she changed much worst than her previous one after she met Kiko. She was always telling me bad comments about her, if she's angry or something, she would go find other girl and bully her until the poor girl weep in embarassment. One day, she pushed Kiko at the stairs because she was being jealous. I know Dara isn't a violent one, but her actions scared me and I started to doubt her as my friend. I started to hate her, I didn't even listened to her, I...I,..I pushed her away. I know now oppa. I should give her a chance that time not shutting my door close for her just because of those changes. She is still my friend and she will always will be"

 

It was now Sanghyun's turn to enjoy the silence, but not that long he broke the silence once again.

 

"How about the others?? Any reasons?"

 

It was CL's turn to tell him the reason why she started to hate Dara. It was similar to what Bom had said so as Minzy, Top, Daesung, Seungri, and Youngbae. They all shared their reasons and had said that Dara changed into the bad girl and started to hate her.

 

Sanghyun listened carefully. When everyone said their reasons, it was now Jiyong's turn.

 

"How about you Jiyong??" he asked.

 

"Same goes with me hyung, Dara changed into the bad girl I wasn't expecting her to be. I know her and I am with her since we were toddlers. She was a very shy and loveable friend I know. She always took care of me. But even though she changed a lot, Dara was always there for us whenever we need help. When we need something, she would always try her best to help us out. When we need a friend, she's always available for us. But it was too late for me to realize that, it was when I already pushed her away and said horrble things to her. I felt the changes in her when I met Kiko. She would always annoy me to stop dating her. I thought she was just playing around not until someone said that a girl who just confessed to me was being bullied by Dara until the girl stopped going to school. There were tons of incident like that and it ended up me starting to get pissed.

 

"I hate her the most is when I was officially dating Kiko. Whenever I planned a day to have date with her, Dara would always do crazy things like being drunk, being lost, crying or something, or flirting with those bastards who wanted to rip her pants open just by staring at her. I always find myself screwing my date just so I could bring Dara home safe, ended up having a fight with my girlfriend because of her. I love my girlfriend so much that when I heard dara pushed her, I even want to forget the friendship we had. But I can't!, Dara's still important to me hyung, so please tell me where she is. I know she suffered a lot this past weeks but we are in pain too"

 

Sanghyun uncrossed her leg and unhooked her arms just to place it on his thighs. "I see" Sanghyun bent his head down and sighed. But not long he began to look at each of them with a smirk on his lips. "So she's the bad one here huh?? Now I regret everything and I'm sorry" He stood up bowed down. The smirk disappeared and was replaced with a sad smile.

 

"No oppa, please don't say your sorry to us, you're out of this. Please tell us where Dara is.. Please oppa" Bom locked her gaze with him but Sanghyun avoided it. His body already started trembling.

 

"I'm sorry" Sanghyun whispered softly.

 

Cannot bear the pain anymore on his heart, Jiyong stood just to strangle Sanghyun on his black blazer's colar. Bae, and Top tried to stop Jiyong but he didn't even budge.

 

"You have no right to hid her from us. It was entirely your fault as to why she's being like this. You are the only family she knew but why is your work much important than your sister? How could you work at the other side of the country when you have your only family here left alone? don't you ing dare hid her from us because you have no right.."

 

BLAAAGGG

 

Sanghyun punched him on the face so hard that Jiyong fell with bleeding gums. "You have no idea what you are talking about you bastard. That punch wasn't because of this, but it was for hurting my sister you insensitive fool!!"

 

The guys helped Jiyong on his feet while the girls stayed on their seat trembling in fear.

 

"Me?? I-insensitive?? why you..." Jiyong wiped off the blood leaking on his chin and was about to throw a punch to Sanghyun but he was being binded by his friends.

 

"Tell me Jiyong, are you not? Answere me, do you have feelings for my sister?"

 

Jiyong stopped and his eyes widen in surprise.

 

"W-what? N-NO!!" Jiyong stuttered loudly.

 

"Your girlfriend should be your priority first then what's with bringing my sister home first rather than having your planned date with your girlfriend instead??" Sanghyun asked.

 

Bom gasped. Sanghyun has a point. She then looked at Jiyong. Almost all of them looked at Jiyong.

 

"S-she's my bestfriend damn it!! are you saying that I should left her behind??" Jiyong break away from the tight hold of his friends on his arms and shoulders.

 

"That's the point, you fool!! She's just your bestfriend!! Are you saying that your bestfriend is much important that your girlfriend cause I know it's the other way around. My sister love you more and more each day because you always gave her reason to hope that you'll love her back. Damn you!!"

 

Sanghyun yelled and GD turned silent.

 

"She became an attention seeker because she wanted your attention Jiyong. You all said that she does bad deeds but what did all of you do?? She needs to be punished everytime she's making bad deeds but nothing, you all did nothing. You all spoiled her too much.. And damn it!!, just because of what she did to your girlfriend, you all ganged up on her at the same time??. You guys still don't know my sister do you? you all didn't even felt that she love Jiyong because you already have thoughts that she changed in a bad way and no one even dare to ask her why, why she changed like that! you all jumped into conclusion and now ganged up on her. She was in pain all this time, do you all even know that??"

 

Sanghyun clenched his fist that turned his knuckles to white, trying to inhale some air to calm himself down. He closed his eyes just to blink the memories of his sister crying almost every night away from his mind.

 

"I am really disappointed in all of you. Do you even know that she's blaming herself for becoming selfish? It was you Bom and you GD who told her that right??"

 

GD bent down his head while Bom sobbed in pain.

 

"Everyone is a selfish but selfishness comes with a reason, just like right now. How could you think that Dara's the only one living alone when there is me also living alone, living so far away from my sister? See, you guys are being selfish too. Do you think I want to let another day past by without my sister with me? It was hell you know. But I accepted Dara's decision to stay here with you because I saw her smiled again after we lost our parents. Even if it means I have to live away from her" Sanghyun continued.

 

"Wait oppa, she decided to live here a-alone?" Minzy stuttered.

 

"Yes, it is because she wants to stay here with you guys. I tried to talk to her about living with me in London but she always turned me down. I accepted it thinking that you guys won't hurt my sister but now I'm regreting everything. I don't even want this position I am in but it was Dara who told me to take care of our parents's legacy and not long I started to like it. So don't tell me that I love my job more than my sister because she's the reason why I accepted it and I believed in her. She's my life"

 

The whole place totally engulfed with silence. No one dare to talk and all of them avoided Sanghyun's gaze. All of them are now regreting everything too.

 

"Oppa. We are sorry for everything. We really don't know. Sorry for disappointing you and hating Dara. Please we want to apologize to her"

 

"It's too late for that now Bom" All their gazes flew to Sanghyun. Sanghyun sighed sadly and grabbed something on her blazers hidden pocket. It was a letter Dara wants to give them. He then handed the piece of paper to Bom.

 

"A letter for us?" Bom opened it and all their gazes now turned to Bom. She then started to read it out loud.

 

 

Friends,

I am so thankful to God for giving me friends like you all. Thank you for all the care, the love you always showed to me. But recently, I know I became a burden to all of you that's why I wrote this letter to say my goodbye for now.

I admit it, I pushed Kiko on the stairs because I was jealous. I'm sorry. I know my actions are unforgivable, I should be punished. Living without parents is really painful, but living with you guys gave me reasons to be happy again. I need to be away from now on if that's the only way I can do to cool down everything that had happened between all of us even if it means I need to be alone once again. I deserve to be punished, and I need to move forward too.

I am truly sorry. I hope that when the day come and I see you again, everything will be forgotten, me forgiven, and hoping that we can start over again. I am already looking forward for that day to come but for now I need to say goodbye.

Thank you, and I'm sorry.

                                                                                                                          -Dara

 

After reading the letter, Bom cried in pain.

 

Jiyong on the other hand was trying his best to let his tears dry, not letting it out, not even a tiny drop. He miss Dara for those weeks that he didn't see her and now how could he let her walk away with only a letter?? How could she leave without seeing us, to tell us that she's sorry in person not in letters. How could she left us behind with this pain in our heart?? Jiyong clutched his chest and bend down his head. Sanghyun's right. It's too late now but nothing is impossible to me. I will still find h--

 

"No oppa, I need to see Dara please tell me" Bom pleaded while clutching the letter on her chest as if she's hugging Dara not the tiny piece of paper.

 

Sanghyun glared at Bom and Bom leaned backwards in surprise. She didn't expect Sanghyun to glare at her with full of anger.

 

"Why are you being so cold to us this whole time oppa? How could you have no sympathy to all of us?? We are hurt too oppa, we can't let her walk away Sanghyun-ahh" Minzy muttered in anger. She was also glaring at Sanghyun who she grew to love.

 

"How the hell could you still ask me where she is when she clearly written on that tiny piece of junk that she wanted to move forward? Do you think that she walked away because of what she did to that Kiko girl? Am I the only one who believe that she did this to forget her feelings for Jiyong. You guys have no idea how badly she's hurt, crying almost everynight, not eating nor drinking but just stayed on her room everyday. I don't think she's like that because of what she did to Jiyong's girlfriend. I am not just being cold here Minzy-ahh. I hate all of you for hurting my sister!"

 

Minzy placed her palm on to suppress the loud cries.

 

Jiyong stopped after hearing the 'she did this to forget her love for Jiyong' from Sanghyun. His heart beat in so much pain as if knives were deeply pierced at the center, making him gasped for some oxygen. You can't Dara, you must not forget me damn it!! Now, he was surprised as to why he have that kind of thought.

 

"Please everyone, Please do not bother my sister anymore. Please let her move on" Sanghyun began to kneel in front of them and bowed his head.. "Please" He whispered some more.

 

The guards outside was watching Sanghyun bowing to the kids in front of him.

 

"H-hyung" Jiyong, Bae, and Seungri uttered.

 

"Oppa, don't do this" Minzy kneeled in front of him. She was about to help him stand up but Sanghyun slapped her hand away before she could touch him.

 

"Don't you dare touch me" Sanghyun hissed.

 

"Hey man, she's just being kind" Daesung helped Minzy to back away from him after she started crying loudly.

 

There was a long silence and CL was the first one to broke it. "Fine oppa, we won't bother her anymore-"

 

"NO!!!" Jiyong yelled at CL to stop her.

 

"Ji, CL's right. Let's respect Dara's decision if this is what she wants" Bom looked at Jiyong and reached for his hand just to hold it tightly. She knew that this will going to hurt Jiyong as much as it will hurt her. "Jiyong, Dara had enough. Let's stop it already"

 

"-But noona" Jiyong whined.

 

Bom shook her head that means there is nothing they can do about it anymore. She began to release her hold on Jiyong's hand and began to looked at Sanghyun who's already on his feet.

 

"Oppa, I know that you know where Dara is right now. Please take care of her" Bom began.

 

Sanghyun once again bent his head down as he remembered what happened just this morning.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Dara!! Are you there?? Are you done with the packing? I'm going to your school now, you wanna come with me?" I knocked on her door almost three times but there was no answere.

 

I knocked once again and again and again but still no response. I started to have bad feelings as to why shes not opening it. I tried twisting the knob to open. I thought it was locked but I was surprised that it wasn't. I opened her door and saw the empty room. Her bags are still there just behind her bed but she's not there. I sighed in content after seeing her bags. I thought she's backing out from our plan and wanted to stay here with her friends again.

 

"Where did that girl go?" I whispered to myself.

 

I roamed my eyes all over her room then I smiled. I was about to leave when something caught my eyes. I saw 3 folded paper on her bed mattress. My heart beat in pain as I walked my way to her bed.

 

I grabbed the 3 folded paper and saw my name on one of those. I opened it while gulping the lump on my throat then read the contents.

 

Beloved Sanghyun,

I'm sorry oppa but I can't go with you in London. Don't worry I'm not going to stay in Korea as well. I want to go somewhere where I can find myself, my worth. I want to live with you but I can't let you take care of me but rather I want myself to take care of you from now onwards. For now, I do not know how to take care of other people so I decided to live somewhere alone so that I can start with taking care of myself first.

Hope you will understand my feelings brother, I love you. I know you believe in me even though I don't have enough strength to believe in myself that I can do this, but I will try my best oppa. If I already found my worth, then let me be the first one to find you.

Thank you for everything.

                                                                                                                        -Dara

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Tears escaped his eyes as it drops on the ground. He began to lift his head and faced them with pain on his heart, tears on his eyes as sadness made him like this.

 

"I was really happy when she agreed that she'll live with me in London. I thought I can be with my sister from now on. I thought I can share my happiness with my sister or share tears with her. But everything was still a dream. I blame all of you as to why Dara left me as well. Now I don't have any idea where she is"

 

Bom sobbed and tears again rolled down on her cheeks. Jiyong was too shocked to absorbed everything. CL leaned her head on Seungri's chest. Minzy sadly looked at Sanghyun while Daesung's patting her shoulders gently, and Bae's checking his bestfriend Jiyong who was trembling on his seat.

 

"W-what are y-you t-talking about hyung??" Jiyong asked with much intense pain that throbs on his heart.

 

"You heard it right. She wanted to live somewhere alone and I ended up just like you guys, she left me with only a letter as well. This had happened because all of you hurt her!! How could all of you do this to her?? to me? I thought I can finally be with my sister but it's because of you guys that she left me as well. She was with all of you all this time but when I can finally have her beside me, still.. you guys steal her away from me" Sanghyun wiped off the tears on his face and headed at the door but before he opened it, he once again looked at them.

 

"Please I beg you, please don't bother my sister anymore, don't even attempt to search for her. Just please let her move on. Actually with my money, I can find her in time, but I will never do the searching even though I'm worried as hell. She's my sister and I believe in her. If you still care for my sister then please heed my small request and just do what I'm doing right now. I have to go now" Sanghyun continued.

 

Sanghyun opened the door and the officer bowed at him.

 

"Please do not bother these kids anymore. They are my sister's frie---.. schoolmates anyway" Sanghyun nod at the officer.

 

"Yes sir. Have a safe trip sir" The guard opened the door widely for Sanghyun but again he stopped and looked at Jiyong whom having hard time absorbing all the facts from what he had said.

 

Jiyong felt the intense stare coming from Sanghyun. He slowly lifted his head to looked at him in return. His body trembled in pain, even seeing Dara's brother suffering because of them could also give him a stabbing pain on his now wounded heart. Actually it's his fault for not realizing the love Dara felt for him all his time. If only he become true to himself, maybe this didn't happened.

 

Sanghyun began to grabbed another letter on his hidden pocket and walked in front of Jiyong.

 

"She left you this. If you believe that Dara ran away because she's guilty of what she did to your girlfriend then so be it" Jiyong stepped backwards after handing the letter to Jiyong. He then started walking away but left a message to all of them before he disappear.

 

"I don't care if all of you will believe Dara from what she had said on the letter. I just hope you all won't regret it"

 

Sanghyun walked out, leaving all of them inside the room but for some seconds past, he felt someone hugged him behind. He bit his lower lip to stop it from trembling. He knew who's the owner of the hand that circling his waist. He likes this girl, but she's a part of this, she also hurt his sister.

 

"Oppa, I'm really sorry, please don't hate me"

 

The girl whispered while Sanghyun heard her soft cries at his back. He then bent his head just to look at the hands on his waist. Another tear fell on his cheeks and a tear dropped on the girls entwined hands.

 

She felt something wet dropped on her hand. She does know that it was tears coming from the man she love. She tightened her hold on him, not wanting to let go.

 

Sanghyun placed his hand above her's and gently it. But in the end he broke his way out of the girls tight embrace and started to walk away without looking at the girl.

 

"I'm sorry... Minzy-ah"

 

____________________________________

 

JIYONG's POV

 

I was on my way to see my girlfriend. It was already 10:00 in the evening and I promised to visit her at her home. the truth is, I don't wat to see kiko right now, But I can't bare the pain of being alone, the pain in remembering what Sanghyun had said to us earlier.

 

I stopped the car when I saw the signal light turned red. I sighed sadly.

 

"What am I doing?? Why am I this sad, I now respect Dara's decision. I have Kiko to take care of but why am I hurting here?" Jiyong told to himself while clutching his heart.

 

He turned his head on the empty seat beside him and saw the letter Dara gave him. He haven't opened it yet. Afraid to read it, afraid that another dose of pain will cause him if he read it. Yet, he has to. He's curious and until now, he still wants to see Dara.

 

He was about to grabbed the paper when he heard a car peeped behind his car, bringing him back to reality.

 

The green light is already on. He hit the accelerator and placed the paper back on the seat.

 

**********

 

After 15 minutes of drive, Jiyong reached his girlfriends home. He parked his car on the parking lot and started unbuckling his seat belt. He was about to open the door but he stopped. He once again looked at the piece of paper at the empty seat and found himself grabbing the thing and opened it.

 

He closed his eyes before he start reading it, easing all the pain in his heart first. When he opened it, he then let out a sigh.

 

Jiyong,

All this time you were with me, it feels like I'm in heaven. You once said that my parents are happy together because they are now in that place you called as heaven. You know what?whenever I'm with you, it feels like I was in a place much better than heaven Jiyong.

I thank you for always staying with me, you were always there when I needed someone. You taught me how to laugh again when I thought that there is no reason to laugh or to smile after loosing my parents. You saved me Jiyong, and I can't thank you enough from all the things you did to me.

I developed feelings for you. I tried ignoring it, not thinking about it because I don't want to break the bond we have just because I grew to like you. It was so hard, until I can no longer hid it for myself. I became your shadow, the annoying one. I want all your attention, I want you to see me as a woman not just a simple girl, not just your bestfriend. But when you found Kiko, I know that you fell in love with her at the first sight. I did crazy things because I don't want to lose to her. I know now. I'm just your bestfriend and that I can never have you.

Will you allow me to confess again?? I LOVE YOU Jiyong. For the last time, I want to tell you that because from now on I will lock those words on my heart and burn it. I have to forget this feeling so that I could save the friendship. I'm sorry that I loved you. I'm sorry for what I did to Kiko as well. Please give my apologies to her.

One day, we will meet again. From all the horrible things I did, please let me suffer the consequences. Leaving is the only way for me to protect our friendship. When that day come and we will see each other again, if I smile, will you smile back at me?

I do not deserve your forgiveness Jiyong, but I'm hoping you would. Goodbye Jiyong. Until we meet again.

                                                                                                                                                         

                                                                                                                                                           -Dara

 

"So Sanghyun was right. Dara you left us because you love me?? Is this the reason why you're leaving everybody? What do you think I would feel then? Damn you!! Do you want me to live with all this regrets Dara?? How could you left me with all this pain?" I crumpled the paper and throw it to god knows where it fell. I slammed the wheel and messed up my hair. "!! I hate you now Dara"

 

Not long, I started the engine and left the place. I can't let Kiko see me in this state. I kicked the accelerator to it's fullest until I felt as if I was flying down the road.

 

You were right all along Sanghyun hyung. I even lied to you. My answer is yes. Yes I have feelings for your sister, but it's too late for I just realized it now. I prioritized Dara, leaving my girlfriend behind because I want to be with her. When she's hella drunk, doing it on purpose while I am with Kiko, I left my girlfriend behind because I know some bastards out there would take advantage of Dara if I am not around her when she's in that state. I don't want any guys around my Dara. She's mine. I think I love her.

 

"ARGHHHHH" I screamed to let out all my frustrations. Why the hell did I realized it now?? Now that its too late??

 

Truth is, it's not my intention to hurt her. I avoided her because I got confused after I heard her saying that she loves me, but sadly it was the time when I'm still mistaking love from care. All this time I love her but I mistakenly took it as only caring for my bestfriend. When she confessed, I got so confused to the point that I don't want to see her for a few days.

 

It's all my fault. I deserve this.

 

Can't you give me a little time Dara? But you ended it, it's over now. If this is what you want, if you want to get rid of your feelings for me, then so be it. I'm not worth it anyway. I deserve this pain.

 

I'm sorry for hurting you Dara, sorry for realizing my feelings this late. I will not bother you anymore, I won't let you get hurt because of me anymore. You deserve to be happy even if I am not a part of it, you deserve to be be loved back, but I'm not the one for you. Kiko deserve to be happy as well and she needs me. I love her first and I cannot make another mistake. I'm sorry if I'm choosing Kiko, it's better this way Dara. You are the one who left me first anyway without giving me another chance to prove that I love you. And yet, I'm the one who made you leave me, that's why we are not meant for each other. So if you want to forget me, then do it and I'll do the same.

_____________________________________________

 

Long Chapter but I hope you guys like it. There`s a Sanghyun and Minzy couples here.. Someone mention that they will look good together so why not try it..

 

If you`re going to experience the situation Dara was in, what will you do to Forget? Is leaving a right thing to do?

 

amershipyeah I guess I'll leave, but not to run away, just to have some alone time for my self , ..I will need that...I think I'll have my whole day crying over that thing and after i'll compose my self..try hard to dwell on a brighter side then I'll come back just more compose..pain will always remain though but its ok..its not something that we should dealt more..we have the present and future to live w/ fully..and somehow pray to really overcome the pain sooner.. 

ishmuzhMaybe leaving is a good choice.How can you forget it, if you see them everyday. It's good to be away for a moment...New Environment means New Life...^_^

myjoyce1986- if im in dara's position ,yes for me its the right thing to do is to leave for the mean time most specially that ive already suffered enough so its time for me to move on..i would really leave coz how can you be able to move on if you would always see all the person that cause your suffering it would just always remained you of all the things you've done so to be able to forget is to leave and go to a new place where you can again regain yourself and even if its really hard i would really try to move on and at the same time i would teach my self to be strong and start a new life

 

lesley_keys- i will also leave if i have money like dara.. healing takes time, i need space to breath and clear my mind for me to have right decisions. but i will come back

-MilkMelodyy-Hm.... leaving is a great idea , but leaving for good is not good at all... as in, yea, Dara dont have to suffer for the crime she didnt do BUT, her friends and jiyong have to suffer. So the best way for them to suffer is for them to feel guilty for years and for years, they cant contact or reach dara at all.

132901- leaving will not solve a thing. BUT if i got the means to get away i will. to start fresh. i think i own it to my sanity to give myself another chance to forget and move on.

ekakuncung- i think leaving is a right thing to do,for them to feel how it feels to be abandoned, how it feels to be in dara's position.but not forever

GdragonSsantokkiLeaving is a right thing to do. If I'm in dara position,there's nothing that can make me stay, and I only felt pain right before I need my bestfriend the most..so yeah. I will be leaving.

casey90-Sometimes it may be better to leave rather than staying at a place that you know the people there will hurt you. Leaving temporarily can be a solution to heal the scar in your hurt. And i think the scar in Dara is really huge because the people that hurt her are her bestfriends. Imagine your bestfriends ganging up and ignore you, the people that you rely on turning their back against you, it will definitely feel like hell. Leaving may be a solution but not long term. I guess everything will heal, it only takes time. But for how long? it depends on the person's will. =)

atie306036- If i'm in Dara position, i'll go away n will be back after a few years.!

sandaragonI think leaving is going 2 help becoz if u will going 2 stay there u just only going 2 remember the bad things dat happen.

ilovesuzyi'll just show them that m much better den dem!!!!

kits21if i would be Dara i will return back after a year and its better me...and i hope even Dara is away they will know the truth behind all this...so that they will feel also what i feel when they all turning back to me

browneyesI'll leave,maybe having a time for yourself to think things over would be a good move. by this, it will give me more time to reflect on myself and on what had happened and learn from it. but eventually we need to go back, because there will be this time that we have to face our past and do the right things.

HappyBlue-- to this question there's only two ways: 1) Leaving and 2) Staying.. it really depends on your decision, there are people who rather leaves because they want some space to breathe and think and be more confident to their selves as they will face their past again.. to those people who wants to stay, then I salute them because it's really rare to see people who stays to face their problem with all their might! it's a brave thing (but i'm not saying that leaving is a coward thing ^^) people who are staying are strong cuz they're able to stay with those pain to endure.

-- but my answer to this question is 1) leaving. cuz if i am in Dara's situation i feel Dara's pain and emotions.. she has been hurt in every way.. emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually and etc. and as Dara I feel i need a space by myself forgetting all those things, yes, i might sound selfish but that's how I want to Forget. 

eamzkireiIt's true that leaving wont solve the problem neither staying does not have an assurance that it can be fixed. Im torn between leaving and staying :) hmmm... I'll probably leave and let things cool down, as they say time heal all wounds but surely the scar will remain... 

But if I'll stay I'll face them to get it over and done with so we can all move on with our own life though it'll be hard... 

magicallandIf I were her, I will also leave. It's not a matter of trying to forget the painful memories but wanting to have time to reflect on what had happened. One can never forget the awful things that transpired between/among friends and although it is easy to forgive humanity can never forget. So going back to the matter at hand, I would also leave and contemplate and try my hardest to move on.. 

DaraGonINSANE- idk if leaving is the right thing.. reading it.. idk if the distance can solve a thing.. ot can be confuaing as well

gd_umeif i didn't share that time w/ him id stay... i can probably stand looking at them together, being lovey-dovey, get married..., though it would be killing me softly .

But if i did, i'd leave... if i have the capacity to do so that's what i'd do. it would really be difficult to look at that guy's eyes knowing there is someone else in his mind in that most intimate moment w/ me, a moment where im most vulnerable... it's not just a slap in the face but will make me feel insignificant, worthless... it would crush me

 

My 7th question:

``If you have a friend who is a bad one, with a personality you hate, but is really nice to you,.. What method are you going to use to deal with her? or are you going rip the word friendship between the two of you, or hurt her because you secretly hate her ?``

 

- Truth is, I have a friend like this. Its really hard to deal with her because she wont even listen to me. Shes not that bad to the point that shes bullying others but she has traits with her that I dont like. I tried talking with her about it, she listened but there was never a change. I was about to give up and just avoid her but I cannot do it. Shes important to me. In the end I just let her be. But Im always scolding her if shes at my limit. Its really hard to deal with her but they should be scolded when you really need to. Even though its hard, but i will never forget the friendship or hurt her just because Im pissed at her.

 

Keep on smiling,

 

Aeiya-luvs-u