The Hacker

Bridge To His Heart

\

 

 

JIYONG's POV

 

"Really?" I saw her twinkling eyes but why?

 

My eyes focused on the way to the elevator with a smirk on my lips. Sometimes I ask myself why I did not even hesitate. It's not that I need a secretary, nor I need someone to accompany me, well of course I need those but what I have in mind is the chance that I can be with her for longer hours, and of course, I want to see Dara working for me as I dreamt 6 years ago. No, since I started going to college.

 

We reached the KWE Korean restaurant here in London. My eyes search for Mr. Jang, a young Japanese chef who succeed in the food industry in Italy and Mexico. His uniqueness when it comes to discovering new dishes got my attention. He was known because of his Japanese-italian-mexican cuisine. Just yesterday, I received an information that he is quite interested in making a Japanese-Korean dish as well as Japanese-Filipino dishes. And right now, I must talk with him to ask if he could try making our hotel restaurant a signature dish.

 

I must get this man. The only problem is,.. we were an hour late.

 

", how do I know if he's still here?" I cursed and glanced on my wristwatch.

 

I frowned when Dara didn't even uttered a word. I turn around to scold her but she's not there. I searched for her outside then went inside the restaurant and there she is, talking to a man who's wearing faded jeans and a plain shirt while there's a lot of Korean cuisine on his table. Is that a friend of Dara? Aishht, that girl should ask my permission first before she roams around.

 

I glared at her and I saw her took a glance on me just to be ignored again. Aigoo.

 

Not long, Dara approached me.

 

"Yah!-" I snapped.

 

"Don't whine and just follow me will you? and stop glaring!" she rolled her eyes and pushed me a little. Dara ushered me in front of the man who looks like a simple tourist from I don't know where.

 

"Mr. Jang, this is Mr. Kwon our president, CEO of Kwon hotels"

 

Wait what??

 

That guy is Mr. Jang? You're kidding me!.. I looked at Dara but tried to hide my shocked face. I looked at the man and offered my hand. He stood up and took it. 

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Jang" I smiled at the guy. He don't look like a Japanese to me for he has bigger eyes and a bit tall. But wait? How come Dara knew this man? I did not gave her information about him except for his full name and his occupation. Just a simple information and she already knew? Wow.

 

The guy gesture for us to sit in front of him. I ushered Dara on her seat first before me and the guy smiled at me with his dimples visibly showing on his cheeks. See? is he really Japanese? I only knew few Japanese with dimples and some of them were medically done.

 

"How are you Dara?" The guy asked while smiling at my part time secretary. Looks like they knew each other? 

 

"Still beautiful, how about you Naru?"

 

Naru? Short for Jang Narumi? They were that close? I am the president here but I feel like I'm out of place.

 

"Haha, Yeah I know that? How's Minho, your beast?"

 

"Still the beast ever. I missed you Naru. I read some journals about you. I must congratulate you then. You did it!"

 

"Thank you Sandara. If you stayed maybe we're both successful in this career"

 

What does that mean? Successfull in that career? Dara a chef? That's insane! Are they even classmates or something?

 

"Oh you know that I'm not good as you. Haha" She gigled. I saw her glanced at my direction and maybe she saw my curious expression and her gigles faded on air.

 

"You once were. But back to our business-" The guy finally felt my presence. Thank God. "What can I do with you Mr. Kwon?"

 

I told him the reason why I contact him. We chatted for more than an hour. At first he wasn't that interested in my offer nor the money I raised if he agreed to my plans. I was so frustrated and Dara is just listening to us, not saying anything which is good for now. She's out of this matter, I only need her to do some incoding, my schedules, and keep my inportant documents, that's all.

 

"I see no importance in this matter Mr. Kwon. I am a bit sad for you are trying to get a Japanese chef instead of your own race. I knew lots of Korean chefs scattered around the globe but why is it me?" He got a point.

 

It's bad of me if I told him that he is one of the famous chef in that field that's why I wanted to get him and brag it to my clients. I took a quick glance at Dara and she was watching me with interest on that matter. Aigoo this woman.

 

What to say?

 

"I know about that Mr. Jang. But Japanese food is well loved around the globe. Of course I am not trying to ignore our own Korean dishes nor the Korean chefs out there. The truth is, I'm interested in you and your work, and there was no Korean chefs imprinted that same interest I have with you. I may sound self-infatuated but I only want to have the best out of the best chefs out there, and give our clients the best of the best service we can offer, and I believe that my hotels is one of the best out there. So I should get one of the best chefs and you're it"

 

I can only tell the truth. Nothing but the truth.

 

"hmmmn, How do you know that your hotels are the best? Is it because of the ranking?" he hummed but I can tell that he's quite interested.

 

"We were ranked five stars but it's not about the ranking. Though it is my goal to stay in that rank each year. But the answer to your question is because I believe in myself, my capabilities, my work, and my employees. It made me do the best I can just to be in that position. My hotels are the best because it's what I believe in. I don't care if some people see my hotels as a crap because I know that it is not. I might not be the founder of Kwon hotels but for 3 years in the service I maintain and stayed in that rank, and it's because I believe that I am the best president, I did the best I can to provide a good quality service to our clients, and that made my company the best of the best" I confidently said.

 

I saw the guy nod his head. Actually his age is not far from me and Dara. He has the look, simple and smart. That's how he is. He then leaned back, resting his back on the chair.

 

"But mr. Kwon, how do you even know that I'm the best? I might disappoint you, you don't even know me that much. How about it? Or are you going to answer me that you want me because you believe that I am the best?" The guy smirked and that made my blood heated up, not in annoyance but I felt that I'm being challenged. It making me excited.

 

"Of course not. Sorry to disappoint you mr. Jang. It's too early for me to have faith in you. You were right when you said that I don't know you that much, yes I don't even know your own dishes or tasted even just one cuisine but the simple fact that you caught my attention is enough for me to come and get you. That's all I can say mr. Jang. So, what is your answer? Are you willing or not?" I return the challenge.

 

"What if I failed to please you? What if I disappoint you?"

 

"Then I will do what a president should do, I'll find another. I'll be sad if that happens but I know you won't disappoint me right mr. Jang?"

 

I saw his smirked and now lean forward resting his chin on his entwined fingers with his elbows atop the table.

 

My eyes caught Dara's gaze who's staring at me. I can say that her eyes is sparkling and I know what's running on her head. Ha! I am the boss you know.

 

"I see. Before I give you my answer, I still have my last question for you. If I said no to your offer, what would you do?" he began.

 

"I am not going to give up on you" I nod my head, answering his question seriously. I even hate to hear that but its what I'll do. That's for sure.

 

The guy laughed hysterically. Even Dara gigled. What?

 

"Interesting indeed"

 

After that, he stood up and Dara followed. They both stood up while looking at me. I stood up too then I got surprised when the man bowed in front of me, so as Dara.

 

"I'll be honored to work with the great Kwon Jiyong. Please do take care of me"

 

Ha!! I did it. But I want to know his opinion. I smiled and took his hand for a handshake. Success.

 

After some seconds. We both return to our seats and the guy is grinning. Now I want to hear his opinion but he beat me to it.

 

"It is really interesting. Some companies would rather lie to me, that I have the abilities, that my dishes are really good even if they haven't tasted it yet. Their all liars. I know that in business, lying is just a normal thing but it's different on you mr. Kwon. I always wanted some challenge when I am working. What you said made me challenge myself to make a dish that'll definitely fit your taste. You made me interested in you too mr. Kwon and I salute you on that, specially on the part that you said you'll find another chef if I failed you. Let's see what'll happen then, but I will hate myself if I turned you down. You are a great president, and it's an honor to work with you"

 

"Good to hear that. I am counting on you from now on" I released some bad air on my lungs and now I felt so relieve. Having Dara is a relief and now having mr. Jang is more relieving.

 

After some minutes, we bade our goodbyes. I shook his hand and would meet him on monday for the party late in the evening for I will officially introduce him publicly. Dara shook his hand too then they hugged briefly.

 

"It's so nice to see you again Naru. I'll see you on Monday for sure" Dara whispered and the guy smiled so warmly. He even curled his arms around Dara's petite y back. I glared secretly.

 

"Same here Sandara, by the way how's Ryu Jin?"

 

Ryu Jin? Now who the hell is that? Dara didn't answer him instead he kissed his cheek and I know she whispered something on his ear and the guy reaction is a bit sad and shocked. He was about to say something but Dara hush him by talking before him.

 

"Let's talk about him sometime. Goodbye for now, Naru"

 

"G-goodbye Dara" His voice is somehow stuttering. Now I'm curious about that Ryu Jin. But it's not my business to poke my nose on that matter. Besides, I know Dara won't like me doing that. 

 

Just a reminder for myself: I was the one who let go of the kind of friendship we once had, so that means I dont have the right to pry on her own business.

 

__________________________________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

We were on our way to the office and I can't help but to stare at Jiyong. I was totally surprised on how he succesfully won Naru over. The way he spoke, his answers to Naru's question are totally awesome. He is so cool. 

 

"Yah!! I'm already melting okay. Why are you staring at me?" He began to broke the silence inside his Bently car.

 

I shook my head and grinned at him. I have no words right now. I saw him smirk and focus again on driving.

 

I glanced at my wristwatch. It's already 4:50 in the afternoon and I still have a deal to think about. But can I still win the deal now? It's already friday and the deal will end by tomorrow, but there's no office work tomorrow, so I only have this moment.

 

"Ji, I'm not gonna give up too" I said out of the blue. He frowned and took a quick glance at me, his eyebrows are meeting each other.

 

"Huh?" He uttered.

 

"Jiyong, my company is worth the try too. I believe we are the best as well. Can't you give me the chance to report?" I began.

 

I heard him sigh and wait for his answers. "I am sorry ms. Park. I can't give you my time for I still have a lot of things that I must do first. I told you that I already chosen another electronics company. I am sorry" He calmly stated.

 

I pouted and bit my lower lip. "Still I'm not going to give up" My eyes went to the car window at my side and ignored what he said. It's already 5:00 in the afternoon. The end of the deal. I lost. Minho was right, Jiyong is not just a typical president for he is stubborn. What he wants, what he plans, he would get it.

 

Aigoo. Looks like I'm still going to stay here for another week. I want to go home too. But I know It's not yet over. The contract singning is on Saturday next week. I still have a week to try pleasing this dragon CEO. Yet, I'm sad for the deal is over. Minho is still not my boyfriend. I want to make him mine already. He always confesses his love to me, but he never tried to make me his girl. I still don't understand why he's being like that. What's holding him anyway?

 

I didn't realized that we were already at the parking lot. Thanks to Jiyong who poke my shoulders that brought me to the now.

 

"Dara are you okay? I told you I'm sorry"

 

I stared at Jiyong's face but I saw nothing, just a face, an eyes, nose, lips, nothing special. I'm really sad.

 

"Dara" He once whispered and I shook my head and smile. It's not time to sulk. I still have a week to get him. I smiled at him. "Hmmn, did you say something?" I asked while removing my seatbelt.

 

"I said I'm sorry that I can't give you my time" I can say that his eyes are full of guilt. Maybe sadness it is but I'm not thinking of that right now.

 

"No need to apologize mr. Kwon. I'm still not gonna give up. Actually I wasn't thinking of that. I just miss him that's all" I weakly smiled then opened the door. Yeah I really miss him.

 

"Him? as in M-Minho?" 

 

"Yes" I nod and looked at him. I really miss my beast. I have to lift my spirit now, I must not give my part time boss this kind of face so I still tried to give him my warmest smile. "Anyway sir, is there anything that you need me to do?" 

 

My smile died when I saw him looked the other way. His seatbelt is still on the same position, holding him on his seat. 

 

"Just bring my documents to my office. Thank you" 

 

"You're not going with me?" I frowned.

 

"Just do it, will you?" 

 

Geez, what's wrong with him? What's with the sour face? Did I do something? Without saying anything, I went out of his car and he's the one who shut it close after I grabbed the folder that holds his documents. Then he drove fast away from the area.

 

"What the hell was that?"

 

********

 

"Why are you laughing?" I whined talking to Minho on the phone.

 

"Now you know that I'm always right, right?" I can hear his chuckles on the other line.

 

"Yeah. Whatever it is" I rolled my eyes while blowing the steam from the ramyun I bought.

 

"Don't worry, you still have a week to get him, it's just a damn deal so just forget about it. It's late in there so why don't you sleep now"

 

A damn deal? 

 

So the deal is worthless for him huh? Tch!! I'm heart broken.

 

"Yeah" I only whispered sourly.

 

"Goodnight to you" 

 

Goodnight your face!

 

I pressed the end call button and leaned my back on the comfort of my bed. It's really late but I haven't heard anything from Jiyong after leaving me on the parking area, confused. I think he's not even on his room yet. Where is he? Did he go to a club? meet some girls? some s? Aigoo. Why am I worrying too much about him. 

 

_____________________________________

 

Monday has finally come and Jiyong is too busy and still a bit aloof. Dara was incharge on the decorations of the event hall at the rooftop of one of the Kwon Hotels. She just busied herself doing what was ask of her and doesn't care about Jiyong whom she felt was avoiding her for almost 3 days now.

 

Until the evening came. It's already time for the event and guests are slowly filling the event hall. All is set and the guest speakers are preparing. But Jiyong is still not there.

 

"Ms. Park. Have you seen Mr. Kwon?" The stage director of the event asked her while she's ushering some VIPs on their designated seats.

 

"Give me a minute, I'll call him" Dara smiled at the lady who looked so tired while talking on someone via communicator.

 

"Thanks ms. Park"

 

The girl walked away. Booming sound started and the event began. Some guests already gave their brief messages but Jiyong is still out of reach. Dara's too pissed already for calling him 10 times already.

 

Dara was outside the area and still dialling her boss's number and yet again failed.

 

"Damn it Jiyong!" She cursed. Jiyong's speech is in 15 minutes from now but he's still not here. 

 

Not long, a black mercedes benz appeared. Dara saw it and the driver of the car opened the back door. It was Jiyong. Dara sighed and waved at him to get his attention but she stopped midway when Jiyong ushered a lady out of the car. 

 

Blinking lights started and Dara failed to notice some paparazzis waiting to have a good shot of Jiyong and the lady. A flick of pain rush through her insides, she doesn't even know if it's her heart or elsewhere, nor it is pain or anger, but right now she don't know what to do. She could only stare at the two entering the event area and both of them failed to notice her. 

 

Why would they bother looking at her when it's like they have a world on their own just the two of them. Smiling at each other, holding one onother. A CEO of a famous hotel and the famous ice skating princess who's father is a well known businessman. And her?? she's just a simple secretary with nothing to brag about, with no touch of stardom at all. She's not insecure, she don't even know what kind of emotion was that. Jealousy maybe?

 

On the other side, Jiyong faked a loving smile for her partner but actually he wanted to throw her at the nearest garbage bin. Why does the company allowed Hyuna to be his partner? The girl is a slimy leech who sticks to you all the time. Even if you'll shove her away from you, she's still going to stick with you. It's really annoying.

 

His eyes are set to search for Dara who's not around. How could he find her with all the camera's and blinking lights blinding him, and of course the annoying girl beside him doesn't even want to let go. He even left his phone at his hotel room since early this morning.

 

"Who are you looking for?" Hyuna asked Jiyong.

 

"My secretary"

 

"I thought she's on leave?" The girl hissed.

 

"It's not your business so will you just shut up" he rolled his eyes then he caught Dara's presence from afar. He suddenly glared after seeing her surrounded with guys and of course because she looks dazzling on her black fitted dress.

 

"Yah!! look up ahead and smile will you? The camera's on us!" 

 

Without answering her, Jiyong ignored her and just turned around and walk straight to Dara, doesn't care about his partner at all but more concerned on his part time secretary.  He went directly at Dara who wasn't looking at him. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the crowd, towards the waiting and glaring Hyuna.

 

"Sir-" Dara whispered.

 

"We'll talk later. Right now, stay with me, don't go somewhere where I can't see you"

 

Dara gasped after hearig that. At first she's pissed for he wasn't answering her call but hearing those phrase, a chill rush through her spine. Why's that?

 

Somehow a smile broke on her lips while walking behind Jiyong and the girl beside him saw it but she can only give her an evil glare. Dara doesn't care at all. Actually, she's thankful to Jiyong for dragging her because those boys who blocked her wanted something from her, not some business matter but something else. She sighed.

 

An hour past, it's time for Jiyong's speech and 3 hours later the event ended. Dara stayed and ushered Jiyong while Jiyong's too bored pleasing his date. 

 

"Jiyong, bring me home" The girl seductively whispered, pressing her ies on Jiyong's arm.

 

"Hyuna-ssi. Will you stop sticking with me. The event is already ended so stop acting that you have me and just call your driver to fetch you. I'm tired" Jiyong hissed while waking on the parking area while dragging Dara by her hand.

 

"Jiyong-ahh. Why is this girl your part time secretary? I can be your part time secretary, all you have to do is ask me"

 

"Hyuna, just call your driver to fetch you"

 

The girl smirked and glared at Dara. She fished out her phone and brought it to her ears.

 

"Where the hell are you?.....Fine, you may go home now. Jiyong volunteered to drive me home. tell papa that" She then drop her phone on her sparkling sling bag while Jiyong watched her with horror. The girl is a total brat.

 

"Hyuna-ssi!"He hissed.

 

"It's settled. You have to drive me home"

 

"Why are you doing this?" He asked while scratching his head. 

 

"Simple. I don't trust this . Why is it that you won't drive me but her?" pointing her forefinger to Dara.

 

"We live in the same building and same floor Hyuna-" he stopped.

 

They were already on the front of Jiyong's car.

 

"I stayed in that building for almost a hundred times but you never drove me, or take good care of me. Nothing Jiyong. But this girl, you're different with her. Tell me, is she the reason why you back out from the engagement with Kiko unnie?"

 

"Shut it!" Jiyong yelled.

 

"Tell me the truth. There's something going on with the two of you. I feel it"

 

"Ya--!!-"

 

Dara can't take it anymore so she hushed Jiyong and smiled and the brat. She knew that what Hyuna said are the truth. She just don't want someone to bring it up. It's making her angry.

 

"It's alright Jiyong. Let's just drive her so that she'll shut up" Dara turned to the girl while smiling sarcastically. "Anyway, If you want to know something, then I'll tell you this. Jiyong and I, well we do have a relationship but not romantically but ony friends and it will stay like that. Our families are close together so I grew up with him. I knew him since he started to walk, so if you have problems with him driving his friend around then why not ask me to back off if you want to have him by yourself and I'll leave the two of you alone"

 

"No!" Jiyong complained but deep inside a pin pierced deed inside his heart from what she said.

 

"Tch" The girl can only smirk then she went inside the back of the car. She wanted to curse Dara and just yel at her to go away, far away from Jiyong, but she did nothing. She knew that Jiyong will be angry at her, or worse he may never want to see her anymore. So she just rolled her eyes while seating at the back of the car, gazing at her window.

 

"Come on Dara, I won't let you off alone this time of the night" Jiyong avoided her eyes but he somewhat pushing her back near the car. He even opened the door at the front but she stopped him. She's pissed and she want to relieve her stress by driving. 

 

"Give me the keys" Dara spat.

 

"Keys? oh no no no. I won't let you drive not ever" he shook his head and watch her with challenge.

 

"Jiyong please"

 

He stopped and frowned at her, actually he saw something in her eyes as if she's kind'a sad. But why?

 

"Fine I'll let you drive just this once make sure that it's safe alright" He gave her a smile, and she return the smile at him.

 

"Thank you. Don't worry. Your life's safe with me" Dara started giggling, She really loves to drive specially when she's not feeling well. Driving gave her a chance to focus on the road rather than her problems.

 

45 minutes past, they reached Hyuna's house. She gave Jiyong a stolen kiss on the lips and Dara just rolled her eyes, then after a few minutes the two of them were alone at the car. Both are not saying a word.

 

Another hour past and it's almost 1:00 early in the morning when they arrive at the parking area of their hotel.

 

"Ji, why are you avoiding me?" Dara broke the silence inside the elevator.

 

"I'm not avoiding you Dara. I was just busy" Jiyong answered, not even looking at her for it was a lie, but of course he wouldn't say that, right?

 

"Busy...." Dara echoed and rolled her eyes which Jiyong saw at their reflection on the mirror in front of them. He smiled seeing her uncool smirk.

 

"Why?"

 

"Why what?" Dara asked frowning.

 

"Why did you think that I'm avoiding you? Is it because you miss me?" Jiyong smiled, turned his head on her and Dara laughed a his opinion.

 

"You see this?" Dara raised her palms in front of him. "Talk to the hand Jiyong". She saw him laughed.

 

The elevator door opened and they both walked to their own hotel room. Both bade their goodbyes but deep inside both of them doesn't want to part away from each other.

 

"Dara"

 

"Ji-"

 

Both said in achord. Both laughed.

 

"What is it Jiyong?" Dara asked facing him.

 

"Wanna drink with me some more?" He asked.

 

"Sure" without a tinge of hesitation. They gave each other a nod and Dara went inside her room just to remove her stilettos and threw her bag on the bed, while Jiyong's waiting and preparing in his room.

 

"Let's start" she yelped and sat on the carpeted floor in front of the coffee table. Jiyong grabbed the bottle of white wine inside his mini refregirator and some ice cubes, placed it on the ice pitcher.

 

"By the way Dara, what are you going to tell me awhile ago?"

 

"Ohh, I was about to tell you the same thing. I want to drink"

 

Both of them chuckled and started their early morning drinking session. It's as if they were close like before, throwing mushy jokes, laughing, storytelling, and etc. Both are happy, both felt complete.

 

The closeness of the two continued until friday came. It's been two weeks and Dara felt that the time is too fast but still her goal still isn't met. Jiyong's too busy to give her time to report. This is actually her last day and tomorrow is her schedule to go back to Korea and the contract signing of Jiyong's chosen electronics company is also tomorrow as well.

 

Gain returned to work since Tuesday already, that means Dara returned to her usual business. Sometimes both Jiyong and her would eat lunch together, they still went home together, went to office together and both became much closer than before. 

 

Dara's not that stubborn anymore for she already knew how busy Jiyong is. Even if she wanted to throw tantrums at him but she pitied him for he's too tired, really tired. She could see it on his eyes.

 

Afternoon came. Dara was typing something on her laptop and all were busy. Jiyong is also typing something on his computer when an employee barge inside his room, panting and even forgot to  knock.

 

"What?" He somehow yelled.

 

"Sir, *pant *pant, we have a problem. All our company's computers has been hacked. All the important files has been deleted. Even the contracts, list, monthly report, lists of materials, everything are.. gone"

 

"WHAT??!"Jiyong pound his desk and stood up. "Let me see" He went outside and asked Gain to open her computer for it's connected to all the computers inside the building. And there, Everything is gone, you can only see a logo of a laughing skull with a caption. 'Your files been deleted. Have a good day'. "!!"

 

Some employees already panicked.

 

"We are working on it sir" The lad bowed his head.

 

"You better be. Those documents are so important. We can't afford to lose it. Do the best you can" 

 

Jiyong massaged the bridge of his nose, even trying to calm himself. He was about to enter his office when he heard Dara's voice.

 

"What time did you receive the virus?" Dara asked the guy who was about to return on the 4th floor where all the major computers were there.

 

"Just about 5 minutes ago" the lad answered.

 

"Omo. What to do?" Gain uttered while biting her nails.

 

"5 minutes? that's already long enough. Let me help you retrieve it before it's too late" Dara grabbed her bag after the lad nod. Jiyong on the other hand tilt his head.

 

"Ms. Park. Can you do it?"

 

"Yes sir I can. We have to be quick. I'll see you later" Dara said to him.

 

"...... I'll go with you. Let's go" He then ushered Dara on the elevator while following the lad.

 

_____________________________________________

 

A late greetings to all of you. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. Also HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. I'm not busy today so here's an update. Enjoy.

 

``Whom will you choose? The one that loves you or the one that you love?``

 

vr2782 - i'll choose the one that loves me coz if now I don't feel anything towards the person at least it is me whose deciding/controlling my feelings if I would reciprocate the love being given to me or not. Unlike if it's the other way around. 

         -deciding and controlling, well yes that's right. But, what if you failed to love him/her? 'coz you know, there's a possibility that you'll fail on deciding and controlling love, so will that be easy for you to break his/her heart? I'm Just thinking.

 

naue523 This is a big sacrifice... I'd personally go with the one who i love because if things dkn't turn out, i'll learn from my mistakes... 

          - you'll sacrifice? then the person you'll choose is one lucky guy because you're willing to take the risks. But be smart.

 

GD_KJY - I will choose the one I love because love is a special feeling and I think i would regret my entire life if i missed the chance with that special someone. I may end up heartbroken or not but at least you know you lived with no regrets :) 

           - yep, it's better for us to do that rather regretting it all. I just hope he/she will love u back.

 

132901 The one that loves me. It may sound selfish because of the hurt feelings the other person will going to experience. but for me i know myself and i can push myself to change and eventually fall for him in the end. Yes, its sounds like coming from a movie or drama. 

          - push yourself to change? did that sound right? No!! you must not push yourself or you'll hurt him more. it's better to talk to him before entering a relationship with him so that if it fail, at least he was warned. I'm not trying to correct your opinion, it's an advice. :) Anyway, its your opinion so I respect it. 

 

eamzkirei I'm torn between the one that I love and the one who loves me. As for me, I did go for the one who loves me, I have also learned to love him back but later on, I yearned for someone whom I really love. You can't be any happier if you are together because of the genuine love you have for each other. Not the other way around.

       -Oh so this happened to you? it happened to me too. But mine was pure pity. He showed me his deep love for me so I said yes, but I wasnt that happy. Not long, I broke up with him even if it means hurting him much more because I have to. We should all be true to ourselves when it comes to love. 

 

Lottieshi I would rather choose the one Iove,and it will definitely be awesome if he turns out to be that person who loves me. <3 

           - Your opinion is really simple but you made me smile in the end. What you said simply means happiness, for both should alwys feel the same way, if that happens then it is really LOVE.

 

daydreamerr Well it all depends... But I would possibly love the one I love, even if he may not love me back I will never give up and I will show him how much I love and care for him, unless he has someone else who brings him happiness more than I then I will let go happily knowing I've tried and will just support him all the way. As for the person who loves me I can't love someone my heart won't accept so I would rather say the hurtful truth then lie to both of us when I'm only hurting myself more~ 

          -kkkkkkk, your answer was it depends but how you answer the rest shouts for only one answer, and that youll choose the one you love. Hehe. Yet I agree with what you said, we only need to be true to ourselves even if it means hurting someone because our happiness lies in it. by the way, welcome to my fic. thanks for the support.

 

qiuhua - I would choose someone that loves me, maybe I can always try to love him back. But miracle situations do happen from time to time. 

             -miracle situations do happen from time to time kkkkk. What does that mean Anyway, its nice to know that I earned a new reader like you. Welcome to my fic and thanks for the support.

 

DaRaNeEz It depends, if the situation is there is someone who loves me but I love somebody else who happened to be in love with another one, then I'll choose neither because it will be unfair on the part of the person who loves me if I choose him knowing that I can never return his feelings and I will not choose the person I love because his in love with someone else, I rather see him happy with that someone than be miserable with me, I'll just move on. If the situation is a bit different, say for example, I know that I can learn to love the person who loves me, then I'll choose him. But one thing is for sure, I will not choose the person who does not or will not share the same feelings with me. It is because a romantic love is supposed to be mutual. Unrequited love is tragic. 

           - I love it. You said it all and I agree with you. I can only add my opinion to that. And that is to never deceive ourselves, lets be true, and love should be equal. Well I just want to know if there comes a situation that you have to choose, then what will you choose

 

gelliii512 I will definitely choose the one I love. It may sound selfish, but at least you know that the love you are giving will not go to waste. You can't force yourself to love someone you don't really love, because then you'd just be hurting yourself and the person you are with. :) 

           - Yep, sometimes we need to be selfish and thats one of the sad truth when we're in love. *sigh

 

For my 22nd question,

``What is the most important to you when it come`s to relationships, being faithful or being honest?``

 

 

Keep on smiling,

 

Aeiya-luvs-u