His Part Time Secretary

Bridge To His Heart

 

 

DARA's POV

 

"What is his problem?" I rolled my eyes and follow him inside his office. He even looked pissed. Is he still angry from the incident awhile ago?

 

I closed the door behind my back and saw him sit on his chair, watching me furiously. His eyes are telling me that I should get out of his sight. But well, he asked to see me, so I'm curious about it.

 

I bowed my head in respect, 'cause he is still my boss.

 

"What do you think you are doing?" He began.

 

I tilted my head and stared at him, even frowned at his question. "Doing what sir?" I returned.

 

"You are not allowed to disturb my people within working hours. Why don't you just leave?"

 

See? I knew it. He wanted to throw me out again. He's getting on my nerves really but I should be the one to annoy him and not the other way around.

 

"I am not going anywhere sir. If you want me to not disturb your people then I'll do it. I'm sorry if that makes you pissed with me. I only want to give them some refreshments because they are too busy. I pitied them and I'm sorry" I tried to sound calm even if I want to release my frustration with him.

 

"So what if you pity them? ignore them and leave them be!!. I am paying them to do their job and I don't pay you to do what you just did. Damn it Dara!"

 

Wait, what?

 

Jiyong, slammed his desk with his fist. And now I think it`s the right time for me to fight back. He is indeed crazy! What`s wrong in giving them refreshments? It`s not as if I`m chatting with them and trying to get their attention. All I wanted is to help them.

 

I bit my lower lips and released a stressful sigh. "So is this the Kwon Jiyong as a president? A heartless president who ignore his people's feeling? I only want to give them refreshments so that they can work properly. I am not trying to get anyone's attention. What's wrong with that? look at those people whose working for you?, even just a simple stretching, they can't even do that."

 

"Shut up Dara. You have no right to lecture me"

 

"Gahhd Jiyong - " Right now, I should screw the boss to employees part. He cursed me. I hate that. "Why are you so pissed at me? I already apologized but what did you just asnwer? That really hurts. So tell me the truth. You're still pissed at me because of the incident awhile ago right?"

 

"Damn it!" I saw him clenched his fist and avoided my eyes. So I am really right.

 

"Will you stop worrying about me? Nothing happened okay. I'll be very careful from now on. I should be. I'm all alone right?, so I must be the only one to take care of myself."

 

Damn it, why the hell am I saying this stuffs? Yeah, I know why. Awhile ago when I saw him so worried about me, I suddenly remembered the old days where he is always at my side. Sanghyun's working abroad and all I have is Jiyong. He worry too much about me which I didn't saw or feel from both of my deseased parents and Sanghyun's too far away from me. Whenever I'm sick, he's there for me, not leaving my side. It's those reason why I fell for him. But right now, I hate that feeling. I don't want to remember anymore.

 

I will never forget the pain he inflicted on me. He ignored me, he didn't listen to me. That's why he have no right to worry about me.

 

I didn't realize that while I'm thinking of those painful memories, a tear escaped my eyes. I saw the changes in Jiyong's expression. From being furious to becoming soft.

 

"D-Dara" He stuttered. His voice is full of sympathy.

 

I sighed. I felt tired.

 

"Be more sensitive Jiyong. Your people need some rest too. They are not a machine, they are human beings. Don't just ignore them just like what you did to me. And, you are right that I have no right to lecture you because for sure you will never listen, just like what you did to me too. If you want me to leave then so be it, if that will make you stop being a jerk."

 

I turn around and slammed the door shut. I heard him calling out my name but all I want is to get away from him.

 

I went to my seat on the wauting area to get my bag.

 

"Dara, are you okay?" I heard Gain asked and I'm so glad that my back faced her so that I can still wipe off the tears in my eyes before responding to her.

 

"I am fine. I'll go ahead. Goodbye Gain" I bowed at her and her cheerfulness is now gone.

 

"G-goodbye Dara"

 

I smiled at her as if I'm alright and waved my hands. I even waved to the employees who became my friend for this day.

 

I then went to the elevator and it's already waiting for me. When I hit the 'close/open door' button, I heard Jiyong's voice who's calling out my name.

 

"Where's she?" He asked his employees and someone pointed my direction. Our eyes met but it's too late for him to catch me for the door is already closed.

 

I thought I can do the job. But it's really hard. I can't do it anymore. Sometimes I ask myself why am I still affected? I am sure that I don't love him anymore. But the pain, it's hard to forget.

 

I reached the ground floor and leave the elevator. I went directly to the street and fetch a taxi. I was about to enter the taxi that stopped in front of me, but a hand on my wrist surprised me. It was Jiyong of course.

 

"D-Dara. I-I'm so sorry"

 

His eyes are full of sorrow and guilt. His not even looking straight at my eyes. But seeing him like this, I became so lost with the emotions inside of me. A while ago I was pissed, angry and now I want to comfort him. What is this feeling? Why do I become stupid when he's with me? Why am I being like this? Why the heck did I include my personal problems? I don't know anymore.

 

I want to be alone for now. I want to know why I am acting like this. I should apologize to him for including our problems together. But right now, he must let go of me for I want to think.

 

Without words, I took off his hand away from my wrist. I shook my head left and right then went inside the car.

 

"Dara please"

 

Its the last words I heard from him before the taxi moved. Even if I want to apologize to him, my other self is telling me 'why should I apologize? I was just hurt', but my other self is telling me that 'I already moved on, and that I should apologize for my misconduct as an employee'. So what do you think should I choose?

 

Damn it!

 

*********

 

I went to a random cafe. Went to a mall, doing window shopping. I only want to be in a place where I can see lots of smiling people. I went to a game store and played some computer games alone, went to a bookshop and bought few romance-mystery story books. Somehow my stress and frustrations are slowly fading. Then I ended up buying an ice cream and ate it alone.

 

I'm actually used to being alone, doing things like this or sometimes Minho accompany me. This is the only way I can relieve my stress, to forget, and to think. I ordered a coffee flavored ice cream then went to fish my phone on my bag.

 

I saw the time and it's already past 8:00 in the evening. I dialled Minho's number and with 3 rings he picked it up.

 

"Dara?"

 

"Hello beast. How are you?" I chuckled and I know for sure he's rolling his eyes right now.

 

"I'm fine a while ago but right now I'm not anymore, after caling me that shameful nickname" He the chuckled.

 

I smile silently while listening to his nonstop whines. I miss him. But, I screwed up. I don't want to break his cheerful state but I have to tell him that I screwed up. I'm going to lose my job for sure.

 

"Hey are you there?" I heard him yell.

 

"Of course I am here. How's your day beast?" I respond.

 

"Bad. Very bad. I have a tiring day working and working, meeting some few investors and doing some reports to my father. How about you?"

 

I agree, he sound tired. He's been working his out while I'm screwing my job here. I don't want to disappoint him. So what should I do? I don't have a face to show to Jiyong for what I said to him and it applies to Minho too. I have no face to show him if I really screwed up.

 

What should I say then?

 

"Dara, is there something wrong?" His voice began to soften.

 

"Ahhhhmmmm----" I hummed and thought deep.

 

Yes, I must not disappoint him. I can't tell him about what happened awhile ago.

 

"---Nothing's wrong. Why did you ask?" I smiled weakly while watching my melting ice cream.

 

"You don't sound well to me"

 

"You're thinking too much. I am fine, maybe I sound like that because I miss you too much" I continued.

 

"I miss you too even if it's only been 3 days. But Dara, don't hesitate to tell me if there's something wrong okay?"

 

I smiled that it reached my ears after hearing that. I'm glad I still have Minho. Now, I really do want to see him, and feel his tight embrace. I need it.

 

"Yes. Thank you beast. Sometimes a beast do have a heart" I joked and laughed. Earning few glances from the people around me.

 

"Yah!! Stop calling me that. By the way Dara, did you receive my gift?"

 

Huh? what gift?

 

"Why are you giving me a gift?" I asked curiously.

 

"Aigoo. I knew you forgot what day is it today. Dara-yah, Happy Birthday!" He greeted.

 

My birthday? Ohh is it today?

 

"Ohh right! yeah I forgot" I scratched my head and pouted. Actually I don't celebrate my birthday anymore that's why sometimes I do forgot. I even left my personal phone at the hotel. Maybe it's full of messages and calls from Bom and my friends, even my brother. He will kill me if I don't pick up. but too bad, I left the thing.

 

"I'm not at the hotel right now. I'm at a mall, eating ice cream"

 

"Are you alone?"

 

"Yes"

 

"Aishht. Dara, you are not familiar in that place so go home early. Finish the ice cream and go back to the hotel right after. Call me if you're home okay?"

 

I laughed once again. "Yes appa"

 

"Yah!!"

 

I heard him yelling on the other line but I pressed the end button and chuckled. My anger and frustration is totally gone now. So for now, I think it's best to apologize to GD and carry on my job. Minho and I have a deal so I'll just focus on that. How I wish it won't be awkward.

 

I stared at my phone on the table and smiled.

 

Thank you Minho. You made my day.

 

______________________________________

 

JIYONG's POV

 

It's already 9:00 in the evening and she's still not at her room. Where is she anyway?

 

I walked back and forth thinking of her. It's my fault as to why she walk away. I hurt her once again and damn it! Why do I always hurt her? I didn't do that on purpose and that's why I hate myself for being not too sensitive enough. I was worried alright.

 

Where is she? She's not familiar with the place. What if something happened to her? I will never forgive myself.

 

I then grab my sweater and get my keys. I must search for her for it's late.

 

I opened the door but I gasp when I saw her fishing out her card keys on her bag just outside her door.

 

Thank God.

 

But what should I do now? Aigoo. I'm so stupid.

 

"D-Dara?" ! I'm stuttering!

 

Her head turned towards me and our eyes met. I thought she'll be sad or maybe crying but right now, she looks fine, she's okay, happy even.

 

"Ohh, mr. Kwon, I mean Jiyong. Are you going somewhere?" she asked and gave me a smile.

 

Eh??

 

"Uhmm, ahh--" What to say?

 

"Anyway,-" She walked in front of me and bowed her head. "I'm so sorry for what I said awhile ago sir. I was wrong. I should never argue with you. I'm so sorry sir. I hope you will forgive me for my misconduct"

 

My jaw dropped. I thought she'll never apologize. It's my fault actually for being such a jerk after what happened in the morning.

 

"No Dara. I should be the one to apologize. I am being hard on you. I'm sorry" I hesitantly placed my hands on her shoulders to make her look at me, and when she did, I gave her back the smile.

 

"It's alright. I hope you'll forgive me"

 

"Of course I forgive you. But what you said awhile ago, you--" I stopped when she shooked her head left and right.

 

"It's already settled, let's not talk about it anymore" She grinned awkwardly.

 

I hate it when it's being awkward between us. But thanks to Dara's strong will, sometimes it's easier for me to have a conversation with her for she know how to change the topic when it's getting awkward between us. Of course I don't want to feel that. But have lot's of questions I want to ask. I want to know her more. That's why sometimes I felt hurt bacause I want to talk things out with her even if it means our memories together will return. I don't want to see her like this, acting so tough when I knew she's being hurt.

 

Sometimes I wish that the Dara I knew is the one standing in front of me because she won't allow another minute to waste leaving her problems unsolve. She'll curse me, she'll punch me, she'll let her emotions out but later, she'll hug me. I missed that part of her. Even if she bloomed to this very beautiful lady in front of me, the prim and proper woman I never thought she could be, still I miss my best friend. The one who's being true to herself.

 

I know that I don't have the right to wish something like that because I'm the reason why she change. I know that alright.

 

"Knock knock. Is there anyone here? Hello!" I heard her snapped her finger near my ears and grinned.

 

"What? Are you saying something?" I shook my head a bit. Looks like I was somehow lost.

 

"I was right. You're deep in thoughts. I was asking you where you are going?"

 

To search for you.

 

Before I answered her question. She went to open her door and get inside leaving me alone outside my room.

 

"Wanna come inside?" I heard her yell. I grinned and walk slowly towards her room. I saw her removing her sweater and taking off the jewelries she's wearing while looking at me. My eyes roamed around her room and it's so clean and neat. The smell is really Dara, fruity and fragrant.

 

"Wow. So clean"

 

"Yah! What do you think of me? Where are you going anyway?" She went to the small fridge and went to drink some cold water.

 

"I want to buy some beer and food for your birthday" Half true-half lie. I caught her attention and gave her my warmest greeting. "Happy Birthday Dara!"

 

She suddenly stopped moving as if she was surprised but because the bottle of water is in her hand and still gulping some, I couldn't see exactly her reation. But all I know is she got frozen for a few seconds.

 

"You still remember huh? Thank you Jiyong" She turned around and placed the bottle on the sink then began to grab her outdoor sweater, changed her stilettos to doll shoes, removed her hair tie to let her hair fly free. Over all, she's too beautiful, my eyes can't let go of her. "I see, so why don't I accompany you outside. My treat then"

 

"That's not necessary. I'll treat you"

 

"Uh uh- No you won't. It's not your birthday. It's mine so my treat. End of discussion" she grabbed her wallet and now, she's ready to go.

 

I remember her bugging me to treat her everytime we go out. She's always telling me that a man should always treat a woman like a princess. Those were the days.

 

I smiled weakly. "You really did change".

 

Wait? what did I say? Did I voiced it out loud?. !!

 

I heard her smirked before walking past me "Of course I change, it's a part of moving on you know" She then walk ahead and wait for me to leave the room before she locked the door. My eyes is not leaving her, telling myself that she's right. When you are moving on, then you really change.

 

Did you really moved on Dara? Do you not love me anymore?

 

*******

 

After half an hour. We both went back to her hotel room. We decided to by some ready to eat foods and few cans of beer but we'll eat it at her hotel.

 

We were chatting some few business matters, her friends in the philippines, and some few stuffs. We were laughing, throwing corny jokes to each other and somehow, I felt that Dara is getting closer to me which I really want us to be. I like that.

 

We reached her room and placed all the food at the coffee table.

 

"Wait here" Dara suddenly stood up from the floor and went to do something near her bed. Later, I heard music booming around her room. It's a club/Rnb genre then I saw her started dancing some weird steps.

 

"That's cool. You are funny! eat first!" I rolled my eyes and laughed. She pouted then went to sit on her knees in front of me. She was about to pick a slice of pizza we bought when the hotel phone ring.

 

She grabbed the remote of the stereo and lower the sound before she picked it up. I can only watch her.

 

"Yes?..... Oh I was told about it... uhuh... I don't mind.... Okay, I'll wait for it. Thank you very much... yes, have a good night too" She then hanged up and picked the remote.

 

"What is it?" I asked even if it's not my business. I opened a can of beer and gave it to her, she smiled and lip mouthed the words 'thank you'.

 

"A package for me" She respond and gulp some beer. I did the same and ate a slice of pizza.

 

Few minutes later, a knock on the door caught our atention. I saw Dara happily ran towards the door to get the package. When she get back, I saw her smiling that somehow it's reaching her ears, a flower boquet on her arm and a box of maybe a cake on her other hand.

 

I frowned, somehow jealous. I saw her went to her bed and placed the small box beside her, she then read a letter hanging on the flowers and I saw her eyes glow. She totally forgot that I am here, watching her every move. The next she picked up is a white tiny box just above the cake, then I saw her grabbed a bracelet inside of it. I can see it clearly for she was so happy staring at it and placed it on her left wrist.

 

"This is so beautiful!" she cheered.

 

Beautiful? It's just made of colorful small stones only. But in my pocket, there's a small box that carries a wrist watch I will give to her. There's even real diamonds inside it and that's what you call beautiful.

 

"Ji, can you excuse me for a moment?" She uttered without looking at me, just focused on dialling a number on her phone.

 

"Sure" I said weakly. I saw her opened the sliding door leading to the balcony but before it closed I heard her said his name. So it's from Minho. I see, that's why she looked so happy.

 

I bowed my head and smile sadly. She has someone else so she definitely don't love me anymore. What do I expect anyway? I drunk all the contents on the can of beer and opened another one. I grabbed the box inside my pocket and stare at it.

 

"I hope she will still like it and give the same reaction just like after she opened Minho's gift" I told to myself and not long I hid it once again.

 

It took her 15 minutes calling someone when she opened the sliding door.

 

"It's so cold outside. Sorry about it anyway. I hope you didn't get bored" she happily uttered and sit in front of me.

 

"No, the music " I then chugged down my 4th beer. I saw her eyes widen after my reply so I rephrase it. "I mean, the music help me relax" I smirked.

 

"Oh okay, do you want to eat some cake?" She snapped her hand remembering the box of cake at her bed. She went to open it and once again she happily yelped. "Wow!! my favorite!" she brought the thing to the mini kitchen and sliced it then she brought it on our table. "You want some?"

 

"No thanks, the pizza is enough. It's so delicious, try it" I was about to get her the slice of pizza when she stopped my hand.

 

"I want to eat the cake first"

 

It hurts you know. I forgot that Dara love sweet things, specially the strawberry flavoured cake. I just nod my head and watched her eating that damn cake. Why didn't I bought her a cake instead of pizza? She likes pizza too, specially if its a korean style pizza but she love sweet cakes more. I'm jealous.

 

My eyes glared on the cake then I accidentally saw the bracelet hanging on her wrist.

 

"It's beautiful, right? Minho gave this and the cake. It's a shame you won't eat it" she pouted. I didn't realize I was staring at the thing that long.

 

"It's just a random stone" -so what so good about it?

 

"Don't say that Jiyong. Its better than wearing fancy jewelries, diamonds, golds because it makes a woman look greedy for attention and fame. I thought it really suits a woman for diamonds are girls bestfriend, but I don't believe in that anymore. Simple things for simple ladies are enough, you know"

 

That hurts once again, seeing her smiling so brightly while staring at the bracelet on her hands, and hearing her said that really broke my heart. Dara's changed alright. When can I accept that? God.

 

I grip the small box on my pocket. I think it's better to forget my gift because for sure she won't give me the same reaction which I hope to get and see. I lost and Minho won.

 

"Ohh okay then" I responded and avoided her eyes. Right now, it's enough that she let me celebrate her birthday with her.

 

Hours past and it's already so late. My head starting to ache and my eyes are already closing.

 

"I think it's time for me to go back to my room birthday girl"

 

"Yes you're right, it's late and you have work tomorrow" she stood up before me but I lost my balance and my head hurts bit by bit but Dara helped me before I fell on the floor. I guess I'm a little drunk. "Aigoo Jiyong"

 

"Sorry about that, maybe I'm a little drunk. But thank you" I grinned at her.

 

"Aigoo. Come on, I'll hep you to your room"

 

I let her helped me and she assisted my every steps. She even opened my door and put me to bed. She placed the blanket covering half of my body and bade me her sweet goodnight. When she turned around, I held her hand to stop her.

 

"Thank you for this night Dara. Goodnight" I caressed her hand and slowly my eyes shut close.

 

********

 

The morning came and my head hurts a little, my eyes are blurry too. I grabbed my eyeglasses on the bedside table and turned off my alarm clock. I sat up and then streched.

 

I want to sleep more but I have tons of work to do. I did a head and shouder exercise, moving my head in a circular motion but I suddenly stop when I saw a box of milk at the nearby table. There's also a post-it note hanging at the middle of the box. I walked hastily to that direction and read the note.

 

I bought few box of milk, this will help you ease the hangover. Warm this up and make sure to drink it. I'll be working late so don't disturb me. I'll start bugging you later in the afternoon.

Have a nice morning SIR,

PS: It's a shame! Samsung Electronics is the best!! :P

                                                                                                        -Dara

 

A post-it note again? I frowned. Working late? She still work after last night? What an outstanding employee she is. That Lee Minho is very blessed to have an employee like her, and he's so blessed to have her as his best friend.

 

Yes, it's a shame on me for letting her go. And it's a shame on them for I already decided to get another electonic company as my company's partner in the project. So I felt so sorry for them.

 

"I'm sorry Dara"

 

_________________________________

 

Few days had passed, it's already Friday and tomorrow is the end of Dara and Minho's deal.

 

Through the days that passed, Dara and Jiyong became much closer to each other. Dara's still bugging Jiyong about the company, sometimes they eat dinner together, chatting at night, eating breakfast together, going to the office together, it's already became a routine. But this day is different for Dara's eager to get Jiyong's attention. Almost bugging him after an hour if he's in a meeting and still Jiyong's too busy to hear her out. Dara can only sulk.

 

Aside from that, there's a more important problem that Jiyong's been taking care of. It's about Gain who file an emergency leave for her mother got hospitalized after a heart attack and that gave him hard time working alone. He can't even memorize all his schedule until Gain is back next week Tuesday. Dara knew about that and pitied Jiyong but she has a deal to won too.

 

Afterternoon came and suddenly, Dara received a call.

 

"Gain?" she answered.

 

"Dara. Can you do me a favor? It's really important, where are you anyway?"

 

Dara frowned in her seat while typing some documents on her laptop. "I'm at the office. What is it Gain? is everything alright?" Dara asked and listened very carefully.

 

"Oh great. I am fine and my mother is resting. Please Dara I need your help"

 

"Sure, just tell me. If I can do it then I'm willing to help" Dara closed the lid of her laptop and set the thing aside.

 

"Can you make a hard copy of mr. Kwon's schedule for the day and until next week Tuesday? You can open my computer and I'll give you the details after this call. Can you do it for me?...Please?" the girl pleaded and Dara gasped.

 

"But Gain, I am not allowed to do that. I might be sued for that"

 

"No one will sue you. Mr. Kwon's away right this moment and he'll be back after an hour. Just a hard copy, you can use my printer and my computer. Don't worry no one will bother you. The people are too busy and I can't bother Wilson for it, so I'm down with you"

 

"-But-" Dara whined.

 

"Actually I already gave mr. Kwon his schedule for this day but he has an emergency meeting tomorrow with some of our business partner and by Monday, he is invited to attend a big event as a guest speaker, so he'll be very busy that day. I could just email him but there's no internet connection in here. You are my only hope"

 

"Is it alright really? There's so many important files in your computer" Dara scratched her forehead.

 

"I trust you and the others are thanking you for being so thoughful. Its really okay"

 

Dara paused and few seconds later she sighed and agreed to do it.

 

"Thank you Dara. Just leave the papers on his table. Thank you so much"

 

"You're welcome. Just focus on your mother and give her my greetings. Is there anything else?" she asked and smiled while pushing her laptop inside her bag.

 

"Oh Dara, how I wish you become mr. Kwon's part time secretary. He really needs someone to be with him tomorrow and on Monday. He'll be meeting some of our business partners and mr. Kwon don't know some of them. How I wish I'm there, but my mom's important too. I felt so sorry for my boss"

 

That's not a bad idea, Dara thought. She grinned. "Oh that's an impossible dream"

 

"I don't know. But thanks Dara. I'll see you on Tuesday"

 

The call ended and in just a minute, Dara received a message. She went towards Gain's desk and open her computer. Her hands are a bit trembling for she's like a tresspasser. It's not right to do it anyway, but Jiyong really needs it and as a secretary herself, the schedules are really important.

 

Not long, she already made a hard copy and went inside Jiyong's office. Her eyes roamed around the area and it looks so empty for it's too clean. But his scent still roams around the area. A very musculine smell that made Dara smirked.

 

On the contrary, she's thinking of what Gain told her about being a part time secretary. She then grinned and thought of an idea. She can use that to get him because he will be needing her services. If that really happens, then she could be closer to him, she could bug him if there are some free time. Specially today and tomorrow. She have to get him this week so that she could won the deal.

 

Few hours past and it's already 2:00 in the afternoon when Dara realized that Jiyong has to meet a business associate outside the building but he's still not leaving his room. So she take a peek at him and he was signing some paper while calling someone on the phone. She felt guilty seeing him. He looks so tired and she is bugging him all the time.

 

Dara suddenly thought of Minho. He's working his out too just like Jiyong and Dara's helping him to make his work easier as his secretary and Jiyong really need a secretary.

 

Dara then knock on the door to inform him about his schedule.

 

"What?!!" Jiyong yelled without looking at her but when he saw Dara peeking at the door, he stopped and closed his eyes.

 

"I'll call you back later" He uttered softly, totaly changed from being stressed to being tired. He hanged up the phone and massage the bridge of his nose. "Sorry 'bout that. What is it Dara? I can't hear you out okay. I'm very busy" he calmly said trying to give her a smile.

 

Dara smiled after hearing that. Actually during her first day and the second, Jiyong would yell at her and always telling her to leave the office, or leave the country and just go back home, but it's different nowadays. He is becoming soft with her and Dara appreciate it. At first she hates it 'cause it feels like Jiyong's being guilty that's why he is lowering his head down on her, but now things change. She likes it when he's being soft with her, treating her really well.

 

"No, I'm not here for that. I only want to inform you that you have a schedule to meet someone right now. It's already 2:00 and you are already late"

 

"Oh damn! I forgot. Thank you Dara" Dara saw him stood from his seat and began to find some few documents scattered on his table. She symphatizes him and that's what she really feels as of the moment.

 

"Can I do something for you sir?" She offered that made Jiyong glance at her and gave her a heartwarming smile.

 

"Thanks ms. Park. Can you ask Wilson if he can assist me today?"

 

"Sure"

 

Dara hurriedly went to find Wilson but sadly, he has an important business to attend to. She then went back to Jiyong's room and he's already prepared to leave but he is talking to someone on the phone again.

 

Jiyong hanged up and watched Dara entering his office. "So?"

 

"He have an important business to attend to sir and he's already leaving when I saw him"

 

"Oh shoot! then I'll go ahead. Thank you for that ms. Park. I appreaciate it"

 

Dara watched him putting on his blazer. He was about to leave when Dara stopped him, holding his arms.

 

"Ahhm... Mr. Kwon, I-I I can assist you if you want. I can be your part time secretary. I do know the basics. But of course, if only you'll let me" Dara trembled and avoided looking his eyes. she's not doing this because she want to become closer to him so that she can bug him, it's because he looks so tired and pitiful.

 

Jiyong paused for a moment but later on, he grabbed her hand and dragged her outside, holding her hands tightly.

 

"Then let's go"

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

Annyong yeorobun. How are you guys. I'm sorry if it took me awhile to update. Still, thank you for staying with me. I'll do my best to make it up to you. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

 

`` Seriously, is there a difference between love and true love?``

 

sandaragonFor me love is the thing dat u can forget and u can find again but true love is the thing dat u can't forget and u can't find.

                      - A very simple answer but explains everything. I like it!. Thank you.

 

132901 - Love and True Love. In my opinion they are just the same. True Love is just another word created just to describe a feeling above ordinary love. in the end it just complicates things

                     - I am thinking the same way you do. You got a point. True love is still a form of love. It's just the same, its still about LOVE. Still, its up to the people perception on this.

 

myrenelove and true love has differences.

as for love.. it maybe means of love to your family.. to God.. to friends and all.. but true love.. i mean u can truly love your family and all but... there's this someone who u can call ur true love.. an opposite gender that will let u feel that different kind of love that conquers all. even if circumstances made u separate from each other.. it is how and what u feel that is important.. others say love does not conquers all.. but for me i guess true love does.. 

                       - What a sweet answer from very sweet person with the sweetest personality. Love conquers all? yes, that's right and only true love can make that happen. I agree! :)

 

naue523 - Love holds the meaning of all of our feelings; however, true love is a deeper form of loving that has reasons for everything good or bad(where technically pain is felt, tears are shedded, and hearts are broken. 

                    -Your answer is similar to my own perception about love and true love, `cause for me love is what we share to the people surrounds us and true love is what we feel and that includes being hurt, in pain and  shedding tears.

 

gd_ume - I can say true love is far different than love... love could be a word you sometimes use to replace a word like adoration and sometimes revenge and infliction of pain can even be a form of love because isn't love an intense or strong feeling on something or someone... but for me true love is the ultimate of all these feelings marked by selflessness... if in love you can inflict pain, true love would rather receive all the pain than let the love one experience it.... would rather let go and live with a broken heart than to choke or break that someones heart... live in hell than let that person have a dying heart.... 

                     -We both share the same answer. Love is what we share to the people surrounds us and true love is what we feel and that includes being hurt, in pain and  shedding tears. This is my answer to naue523 too. Only true love can cause us pain.

 

Miss_Prei - True Love and Love. Aren't they the same? however you look at it, it's still love. I think people just categorize Love as True love when they want to lessen their , I don't know guilty feelings maybe, when another party is going to be hurt. Don't get me wrong. I believe in True Love,Fairy tales and Happily Ever After, but if you think about it, in True Love and Love, don't we say the same thing? And that is the phrase "I Love You"?

                 -You have a point. Both of it are still in the name of Love. Actually my answer is they both have their own differences, but I do sometimes think of both Love and True love are just the same. Right?

 

ibgdta - Love is easy and simplest thing and for true love is nothing but hard and pain but in the end its the sweetest feeling that I've ever get 

                -True love give us pain, I agree with you. But, I really want every people to experience true love because even if it will cause us pain but still it can give us the sweetest feeling, happiness, pleasure, satisfaction in the end, just like what you said. They just have to be strong and not to fear emotional pain.

 

 

For my 21st question.

 

``Whom will you choose? The one that loves you or the one that you love?``

 

 

Keep on smiling

 

-Aeiya-luvs-u