Finally It's Home

Bridge To His Heart

 

DARA’s POV

 

Jiyong parked the car just outside the airport. It’s a shame that he parked it on the VIP area where celebrities and famous people parked their car just to avoid paparazzi and fans. I even forgot that Jiyong belongs to that group. He’s known worldwide. I have to put that in mind. He is my boss. But I hate it!! I really hate him for parking the car here, of course because it’s miles away from the main entrance of the airport. I have to walk really far just to check in.

 

I rolled my eyes and prepared myself. I heard Jiyong hastily went out the car but I opened my car door and went out before he reaches me. Actually, he’s been a pain in my for this past 3 hours of ride. He’s been acting really weird. He would offer me food almost every half an hour that past. We even stopped by a convenience store just for him to buy drinks for the two of us when I already packed mine inside my bag. He would insist to eat everything that he offered to me when I am already full. But what I hate the most is the part where he would always look at me. I really hate the feeling. It’s as if I’m being watched by a hooligan.

 

He is being over caring which I really hate it. I just did what he want me to do but deep inside me, I’m furious. Whenever I feel his eyes on me, I would avoid it and just watch the scenery outside through the window.

 

What’s up with him today? That’s why I went out from the car because I have a feeling that he would open it for me. I know he’s just being a gentleman, yet it’s too much for me. I hate it. I watched him and I saw him changed expression. I smirked when I saw him watched somewhere else. I knew it.

 

“Ji, I have to go now, Thanks for the ride” I said just to get his attention. I saw him gaped and I turned my back at him. I walked away but in just five steps, I felt his grip on my wrist, stopping me. I rolled my eyes for I already know that this is going to happen.

 

“Wait, let’s go together” He uttered.

 

“Huh? I thought you are going to ride your private plane?” Now that’s a shock. Him, riding a public plane? His monthly salary is enough to buy a plane anyway, why ride the commoners plane?

 

“No. My schedule is around 5:00 just like yours and we have the same plane too”

 

“Oh really?” I raised an eyebrow and watch him. He smiled and nods his head. “Okay” I sarcastically whispered. I wonder if he has some motive as to why he’s doing this. Does he want to be my shadow? I appreciate what he did for me last night, but today, he’s pissing me off. Who wouldn’t get pissed if you’re with someone who’s acting a little weird?

 

“Let’s go?” he muttered and placed his hand on my back, ushering me. I hid a smirk once again.

 

 Jiyong, what are you up to?

 

“Let me carry your things?” He asked and reached for my luggage but I stopped him.

 

“No its okay. It’s not that heavy anyway. Come on we’re going to get late” I whispered and walked ahead away from him. I rolled my eyes once again. Gosh!! He’s creeping me out. Is he trying to get close to me again just like what Sanghyun told me? Now, I’m wondering. Jiyong, he’s been acting like the old him.

 

An hour past and it’s already time for us to board but I’m getting more pissed. All the ladies are watching him all over, ogling him. Some are taking his picture while he is watching over me. He was talking to me all this time and I just nod my head, smile sarcastically but deep inside me,... I hate it!!

 

Goshhh!! Can he stay away from me? His presence is too much for me to bare, his stare is making me embarrassed and now some girls around the area are glaring at me with an intent to kill.

 

I thank this moment for we are going to board now. I bet Jiyong booked the 1st class ticket while I have the ordinary one. Thank God.

 

“So, Jiyong. I’ll go ahead first? Goodbye” I waved my hand and hurriedly went to the crowd, passing some people. I did not even turn my head to watch him, but instead I moved forward, leaving him. I don’t care at all. I just want to get away from him for he is making me breathless and tired of his company.

 

I know I’m being rude to him today, but his actions are different.

 

Have you forgotten Jiyong? You are the one who build up the distance between us. Not me. Please do remember that!

 

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

Is she in a hurry? Why the sudden haste?

 

For just some few seconds, she’s totally gone. I was about to catch up with her but the crowd stopped me. I’m not so good at passing through a busy crowd. Now what? Aigoo. Dara!

 

Why do I feel like she’s being cold now? Just last night we have a good chat and she’s in a good mood. But now, she changed to being cold. It’s the new Dara who’s strong and prideful, the Dara who avoids people. Did I do something wrong?

 

But anyway, I know I’ll catch up with her soon. It’s thanks to Gain who booked me the same plane and seat number right next to her. I sneaked at her ticket and saw her seat number so I called Gain to book me a ticket right next to her. But she’s avoiding me, isn’t she?

 

I reached my destination and I found her watching outside through the small window of the plane. I smirked. Her earphone is plugged on her ears and saw her head lightly nodding. I walked past some passengers and went straight to her. I had hard time passing some people for I never thought riding a public transportation such as this is never easy.

 

I cursed when I saw a girl suddenly sat beside Dara. She’s at the center and I’ll be on the left and Dara’s on the right. I hate 3 seated chairs. I thought Gain gave me a sit number just beside Dara. Aisht. I will call her later.

 

I sat on my seat and said hello to the girl on my left. She smiled back at me then I saw her ogled me from bottom to top. Looks like I can use my charm on her. I’m glad she’s foreign.

 

“Hello there” The girl began. Her voice is too soft but you can feel the lust in it. Inside of me I am smirking. Girls like this one could be easily fooled.

 

“Hello” I nod my head and return the smile at her. I watched her from bottom to top just like what she did and Gahhd, she’s blessed. My smile widens. Men, this girl sure is hot. Her s are almost begging to be freed. Wow. I think I’m now drooling.

 

What the heck am I thinking!

 

I watch the girl and saw Dara still looking outside with her eyes closed. My eyes went to watch her hands and it was trembling. My smile disappeared remembering the fact that Dara is afraid of riding planes.

 

“Are you okay?” The girl huskily uttered. I shook my head and weakly smiled at her.

 

“Yeah I am fine”

 

“Good. I’m Amanda but you can call me Mandy. May I know you name?”

 

“It’s Jiyong. Nice to meet you Mandy”

 

I offered my hand to her and she accepts it but in the end I kissed her knuckles softly. Her reaction was epic. She gasped and even closed her eyes. Was it that pleasurable? Looks like I can use this girl. She even swayed her s and lightly bit her lower lip. Ohh Such a flirt!

 

“Oh” She moaned when I suddenly tucked her hair on her ears. I smirked and gently caressed her earlobes. I can feel that she’s closing the distance between us.

 

I leaned on her ears and whispered something. “You’re pretty. I want to bite you” Then I really bit her earlobe and I heard her softly groan in pain and caressed it once again. She smirked at me and she’s been staring at my lips. She was about to kiss me when I turned my head and began to whisper to her again. “Can I ask you a favor?” I blew some air on her ears and I heard her moan.

 

“Sure. Anything” She said and I smirked. Got ya ! I softly her earlobe, it’s my gift to her for being obedient.

 

“Can we change seat?”

 

“Huh?” She watched the girl on her left then back to me. I know she’s curious but I gave her my killer smile.

 

“Please?” I said and blinked twice. In the end, she smiled and agreed to it. She stood up and went out the row. When she passed me, she leaned forward and I got shocked on what I saw. Her is really huge and it’s few inches away from my face. I gaped. Damn!

 

When was the last time I flirted with girls like this? Though I’m not flirting anyway, I’m fooling around.

 

I’m glad Dara’s not watching or else I’m dead. “Wow” that’s what I really want to say. I watch the girl and she giggled.

 

I now sat beside Dara. Her eyes are still closed and her hands are entwined, as if she’s praying. I was about to get her attention when the girl named Mandy held my arm. I watched her while she leaned forward and swayed her once again. I smiled to her.

 

“Thank you by the way. Ohh I forgot to tell you I’m engaged” I said.

 

I was waiting for her reaction but then she smirked and leaned much closer to me. I can feel her warm breath on my ear and felt her it. “I don’t care. Do you want to go to the washroom..., with me?”

 

“I’m engaged with this girl” My head turned to Dara and held her right hand so tight. I even kissed it. She gasped in surprise. I can see that.

 

“Whaa, Jiyong?” It was actually a question but it doesn’t sound like a question. Thank God.

 

“Dara, bare with me” I said to her in our own language so that the girl won’t understand.

 

“Why are you here?? I-I mean you are my-my seat mate?”

 

I sighed in content when she talked to me in hangul. But somehow I’m sad at the way her expression changed. It’s as if I’m the last person she wanted to see. That hurts you know.

 

“Yes. Anyway that girl beside me is really annoying. I need your help”

 

“What should I do? Jiyong you know that I hate riding plane right? Could you not-”

 

I didn’t let her finish. “I know, I know. Just tell this girl to go away. I will spare you after. Please?”

 

“Aishht Jiyong. Fine!!”

 

I grinned while watching her being pissed. You can never talk to Dara when she’s on plane for she’s trying to calm herself.

 

“Yah!! Are you flirting with this guy? He’s taken, so will you stop bothering Jiyong? What are you, a ?” Dara hissed and my eyes widen. I didn’t expect that kind of reaction from her. I’m proud of her. She’s cool. Almost the passengers on our front and back hushed. Wow.

 

I grinned when I saw the girl got frozen on her seat. Somehow I felt guilty. The girl then looked at me and I lip mouthed the words ‘I’m so sorry’. She closed from gaping and glared at me. She rolled her eyes and in the end, she leaned back and avoided me.

 

Seriously I’m guilty. She got embarrassed by Dara because of me. What the am I doing? I bit my inner cheek.

 

“Satisfied?” Dara glared at me as well. She’s too cute when she’s pissed. I like it. I grinned after reading the lip mouthed word coming from her lips. Jerk.

 

She then went back to close her eyes and plugged her earphones back. She leaned her head up and moved her head sideways that made me miss staring at her face.

 

3 hours passed, still she hasn’t talk to me. I watched her while she’s still watching sideways but then the plane lightly trembled, that happen all the time right? But I saw how Dara clutched her bag placed on her lap. I smiled weakly.

 

I reached for her hand and interlock my fingers to hers. I held it tightly.

 

“What are you doing?” She asked but I felt her hold my hands the same way I’m holding her hand. I grinned.

“You’re trembling too much. Everything will be alright okay. We’ll be home soon. Just hold my hand” I whispered.

 

“Easy for you to say” She smirked and watched my way. She suddenly placed her head on my shoulder and tangled her arms to mine, still holding my hand. “But thank you” She added.

 

Her actions are a surprise to me but in the end I leaned closer to her and leaned my head just above her head. “Sleep now Dara”

 

“Hmmhmmn”

 

I sighed. I think I will miss her. No, I miss her already. It’s been two weeks that we’re together. I was so happy. If I could only bring back the days where we spent the rest of the day together, if I’m bored, I would always go to her house or call her and she also does that all the time with me too, I’ll probably do anything to bring it back. If only I could really do that.

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

I rest my head on his shoulder and I felt him lean on me. A smile appeared on my lips as I closed my eyes. I’m still pissed at him for being my annoying shadow, yet I forgot all of it within just a simple whisper from him.

 

I don’t really understand why I always found comfort in his arms. Why? Yesterday, today, Jiyong’s presence calms me down. His voice, his scent, his embrace, his company, I enjoyed all of it.

 

But I don’t want to enjoy his company. No more. Just for today. Just for this moment. I will accept him, but tomorrow, the next, the week after, and then I’ll stop. No more.

 

Secretly I clutched my chest where my heart beats. It suddenly beats painfully.

 

I opened my eyes and stare at our entwined hands. I should not be this close with him but why am I doing it anyway? I weakly smiled because I miss the feeling where he would always hold my hand. Maybe I just miss him but it doesn’t mean anything. I slowly lean back my head to watch his face but can’t because his head is on my forehead. So instead of watching his face, I kissed his cheek and whispered “Thank you”.

 

I know he is sleeping, I could say that ‘cause of his light snores. 

 

Just for today.

 

****

 

I woke up from a light tap on my shoulder. I blinked and checked my surrounding. Yeah I’m on a plane. I then rolled my eyes. My vision darted on my hands who’s holding a hand. I frowned and pouted then I slowly turn my head on the guy seated beside me. I gasped. I even realized that I’m still leaning on his shoulder. OMG! Did I drool?

 

I hastily back out and watch the other side, secretly wiping my mouth. I pouted when I heard giggles from him that’s why I gave him a glare and he laughed.

 

“Let me” He whispered so soft.

 

I tilted my head in confusion. Let me what? I was surprised when he reached for the side of my lips and wipe something off with his thumb. My eyes was about to pop out from it’s place after I realized why he did that. OMO!!! I drool? I did right?.

 

“Yes” He uttered then smiled at me and I got frozen on my seat.

 

I think I said it out loud. I’m being stupid today.

 

“Don’t laugh” I tried to be serious but deep inside I want to disappear in embarassment. “Why did you wake me up anyway?” I then wipe the side of my eyes and thank goodness there’s nothing that will add on my embarassment. You know what that is.

 

“We are here. We’re taking in”

 

Finally we’re here. I’m back once again here in Seoul. But, I hate the part where the plane lands. It gives me this thought of; what if the plane lost it’s balance and hit some buildings? What if the plane crashes below? I hate it and I hate it more when the plane quivers. I really hate it as in seriously hate it.

 

I closed my eyes once again. I felt Jiyong tightly clasp my hand in return. I thought we already broke that contact. I never thought that I’m still holding on to him.

 

I sighed in content when the plane totally stopped and the pilot already announced that we’re free to board. “Thank goodness we’re finally here. I’m excited to meet my beast. How about you?” I smiled remembering Minho. I missed him so much. I’m going to surprise him anyway. I didn’t mention that I stayed at Sanghyun’s house to him, so he have no idea when I’m coming back for I turned off my phone.

 

My smile disappeared when I felt him tightly held my hand. I loosened my hold on him for it’s now awkward but he won’t let me. I looked at him but he was looking back at me. Sadness could be seen in his face.

 

“Ji, are you okay?”

 

It took him long enough to respond. I saw him blinked twice and broke our hand contact. He watched the other side and avoided my eyes. Is he alright?

 

“I’m good. Why would I not anyway?” He straightened his leather jacket while I busied myself on my things and placed them inside my bag. Actually his answers were a bit cold. What’s up with him.

 

I stood up and placed the strap of my bag on my shoulder. I saw the girl beside Jiyong stood up but before that, I saw her sneakily jostle a paper on Jiyong’s pocket while he is watching me. Her stare turned to me but I avoided it before she caught me watching. In the end I felt the chill on my back as if someone’s stabbing me through a glare.

 

I smirked when I saw the girl disappeared from the crowd going out.

 

“Let’s go?” I said to Jiyong but he stopped me through my arm.

 

“Let the people go out first Dara. We’re not in a hurry right?” He responded. I frowned. He looks pissed. Did I said something that made him like this?

 

“O-okay”I think it’s better to let most of the people out before we head out. I sat on my seat once again and fished out my cellphone inside my bag. I opened it with a smile on my face.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Calling the company” I answered his question.

 

“What for? Do you have to work today?”

 

“Nope. I’m still on leave for 2 days. I want to work actually but Minho won’t let me” I pouted and took a quick glance at him.

 

“He’s right. You shouldn’t work today. You have to rest. So why are you calling them anyway?”

 

What’s with this interrogation? He is freaking me out.

 

“I just want to ask where Minho is. I want to head straight to him. I bet he’s going to curse at me right away” I laughed and watched Jiyong but he avoided me.

 

“Come on let’s go” He suddenly ended the conversation where in fact he was the one asking all this and that. I smirked.

 

I once again stood up and I followed his lead. I’m even surprised to myself for being such obedient to him. Somehow I don’t like it.

 

We head straight to the terminal and fetch our luggage. We were walking in silence and I too was fine with it.

 

“By the way Dara, who’s coming to fetch you?” He suddenly asked out of the blue, yet he wasn’t looking at me.

 

“None. I’ll just pay for a taxi” I answered and took a quick glance at him. We Passed the exit and head straight to the arrival area.

 

“What? Where’s uncle?”

 

“Home. He doesn’t know I’m here. I didn’t tell him” My eyes focused on the taxi’s lining up the taxi lane. I was about to bid him my goodbyes when he suddenly grab my luggage away from my grasp.

 

“I won’t let you go home alone and on a taxi?”

 

Somehow my blood boiled after hearing that, but I tried to calm myself down. Tch. What’s wrong on riding a taxi and alone? I’ve been alone all my life so what’s wrong with it? Aigoo. I don’t think I will like this conversation.

 

My smile gone But still I’m trying to calm myself down. “What’s wrong about that? Come on. Give me my bag Jiyong”

 

“No!! I’ll drive you home instead”

 

“No!!”

 

“Then give me uncle’s number. And I’ll call him” He said in his serious facade.

 

Now I’m pissed. “Ji” I uttered and look on the ground.

 

“Come on, give me his number” He pushed.

 

“Jiyong!” I yelled but not so loud that can attract other passengers scattered around the area. I’m not after a scandal for he is popular of course. I still respect him.

 

“What?” he returned.

 

We both stare at each other. He was somehow glaring at me but I’m the winner of that glaring battle. I glared at him and I’m so pissed that I want to curse him but I stopoped myself. His glare suddenly disaapeared and I know he already realized his actions.

 

“D-Dara, I-I’m s-“

 

“You’re an !” I spitted.

 

“I’m so sorry” He apologized and that made me heave a sigh. I took a deep breath and glance at the surrounding then look back once again to him.

 

I walked closer to him and and pat his shoulder. “Jiyong, have you forgotten what you told me almost a month and a half ago? Do you really want me to remind you? Look Ji, our relationship today is pure friendship, professional and nothing else. I know you just want me to be safe that’s why you want to drive me home. But Ji, respect me for once. Please”.

 

“But I respect you Dara”

 

I shook my head up and down. “ I know Ji, but that kind of respect is not the one I’m looking for from you. I want you to let me go now Ji. I understand as to why you’re being like this, being over protective of me. Just yesterday when we were traveling to the airport, you were trying to be the man you used to be. The man I used to love, but things have change now Ji. We can never return to our old self. So please stop trying to be close to me because our relationship ended for 6 years now and it’s you who threw it all away”

 

I know I’m hurting him but my anger can never be smothered. I saw how painful my words to him and I felt a light pinch on my heart. It is guilt. I breath out and placed my palm on his cheek. “Ji, Listen to me okay. I know you still love me and I know that kind of feeling that you want to protect the one you love. I know all of it because I experienced that. But you have to stop just like what I did. Let’s now move on okay. You have Kiko and I have mine. Let us focus on them not the ‘us’ because there’s no us in the first place. I hope you’ll understand that your actions is awkward for me. I appreciate what you did to me on that night after my nightmare and just a while ago when I was scared to death on the plane, but that’s just it”

 

“I’m sorry” He whispered so gently that my heart want to pop out from its socket. Why the hell am I hurting from hearing him apologize. I’ve been telling him my true feelings but I feel the pain. My eyes went to watch his cheek, his nose, his lips. And suddenly he held my hand and pressed his face closer to palm. “I’m sorry” He once again whispered and another pain could be felt inside my chest.

 

“Yeah, I got hurt when you said that we have to stop being bestfriends Ji. I was angry too hearing that because deep inside me I want to bring back the closeness just like how we used to be. But you were right, it’s better this way. Let’s just be friends. I’ve been cold to you after my return here, haven’t I?  And I’m so sorry. Just 2 days ago, I realized that it’s been hard on you too. So it’s okay if we start anew, just don’t push me to do this and that, to accept everything that you offer because it’s not normal. How about that?”

 

I pull my hands away from his and I saw his expression changed. He now smiled but a weak smile and nod his head. At least he understand now. “Thank you” He whispered.

 

Hearing that, I gigled. The pain is now gone. “So you go ahead and I’ll go get a taxi. Thank you Jiyong for taking care of me for this past 2 weeks” I bowed down in respect. He is still my boss. “Yet I have to say goodbye”

 

“O-Okay. Ahmm Can I ask you a favor?” He stutteterd and avoided my eyes. I frowned.

 

“What is it?” I asked.

 

“Can I hug you?”

 

What?

 

In the end I grinned and took a step forward to hug him. I circled my hands to his nape and hold him close. It’s not a sin to do this anyway. I felt his hands on my back and leaned his head on my soulder, burying his nose.

 

I don’t know why I felt this kind of feeling that I don’t want to let him go. My smile disappear and instead, I closed my eyes and let his warmness fill me. I heard a small moan from him and it’s not lust, it’s something else. I don’t know how long we stayed like that but it has to end. It was I who pulled out and gave him a smile.

 

“Bye Jiyong”

 

“Bye Dara” He waved back.

 

I turned around and walked away towards the taxi lane. I glanced back at Jiyong and he was still standing on his spot but his head in bent down. Somehow I feel so sorry for him but I shouldn’t be right? So I look away. I walked with my head bent low but suddenly I heard a car honked at me. I frowned and watch the luxurious car stopped just in front of me. I stopped as I realized the car is quite familiar to me.

 

A smile slowly carved on my lips until it’s now widely open that would even reach my ears. The car door opened and a lad walk out from the driver’s seat. He looked at me and even if its just 6:00 early in the morning, the lad is already dressed in his working clothes. He smiled at me and I return the smile. I almost drop my handbag on the ground.

 

“Miss me?” He said in his low tone. My heart pumped so fast and now I felt a tear escaped on my eyes. I teared because I’m happy. I missed this lad so much and this lad is, Minho.

 

“M-Minho’ah, Minho!” I stuttered first then yelled his name. I took a step forward slowly at first but it hasten up until I’m now inside his tight embrace.

 

I’m finally home in his embrace.

 

“Oh God I missed you so much” I moaned and kissed his neck. He was wearing a white polo inside and a beige leather jacket that fall on his knees, black slacks and black shoes. He look gorgeous. Gosh I missed him so much. A lot-lot-lot more.

 

“I missed you too so much Dara. Finally I see you” I felt a light smooch on my forehead. I leaned back and watched his face, his eyes, his nose, his lips, his chin and he too is watching me in return. Then I felt the need to kiss him. I know we’re in public but I don’t care. So I reached for his lips.

 

I wasn’t the only one who wants a kiss but he too reached for my lips. I closed my eyes as his lips pressed at mine. This overwhelming feeling is making me forget that we’re not alone. His lips move and my insides is going to melt. His mouth is too hot but I love it. So I indulged on the sweetness of his lips and kissed him back with the same intensity he’s giving me..

 

I moaned inside his mouth. “Minho”

 

We stopped kissing when some car honked at us. The red luxurious car is now parked just beside Minho’s. We both stared in each others eyes and got lost in it. We both laugh after we realized that we’re in a public place. We don’t really kiss just like what we did, but it’s the first time for us to be parted that long. Maybe we’re both overwhelmed or it might be because we love each other.

 

I gigled and wiped off the smudge of my lipstick at his lips and he grinned while holding my hands, still staring into my eyes.

 

Suddenly the car honked at us again and now it got our attention. We saw a girl exited from the driver’s seat and was waving her hands on someone.

 

“Ji!!” She shouted and ran off. I gasped when I realized it was Kiko.

 

Somehow I felt infuriated. I stared at Kiko who ran towards Jiyong which I found him standing just few feets away from us. Did he saw us kissing? Aigoo. What am I thinking. I shook my head. Of course there’s nothing wrong with kiss----.

 

I closed my mouth from gaping when I saw them hugged each other and saw how Kiko kissed him. Damn why am I staring??

 

“Dara, Let’s go?” My eyes turned to Minho and he was smiling so warmly that made me guilty. I smiled back and nod my head.

 

“Sure” I muttered.

 

Minho then reached for my luggage and his other hand is placed on my lower back, ushering me towards the car. He even held me close and I too clinged my other arm on his waist just to avoid watching the other couple making out.

 

What is wrong with me..., really?

 

___________________________________________

 

KIKO’S POV

 

There are so many places here but those two lovebirds chose to kiss here. Just in front of me. It’s a good thing my car’s window is heavily tinted.

 

I watched those two eat their lipses. I smirked. But the truth is, I want to stop them even before they kiss but I want Jiyong to see them doing those sins. He was standing just few feet away from them and I saw the pain in his eyes.

 

“Jiyong, why don’t you look at the other side. You’ll be hurt more if you want to watch a live show” I said out loud inside the car.

 

A minute passed and I honked my car. Of course I need to stop those two before they strip their clothes off in front of these many people. I smirked. Be thankful to me Jiyong. I beeped twice and the two stopped from what their doing.

 

I rolled my eyes when I saw them laughed. I hate it! !

 

I beeped again and turn off the engine. I walked out from the car and fake a smile. I waved at Jiyong to get his attention and when I did, he waved back and smiled. I ignore those two lovebirds just in front of my car and ran towards Jiyong.

 

“Ji!!” I yelled and embraced him. “I missed you a lot” Then I kissed him passionately, intimately.

 

This is what you call a live show Dara. 

 

I pulled his head more closer to my lips and on his lower lip. He kissed me back but not the same intensity as mine. Yet, I don’t care at all. I smirked. I know Dara’s watching us for I can still see her on my peripheral view.

 

“Hmmn, baby let’s stop” he whispered in my mouth but that didn’t stop me.

 

“No” I shook my head and moaned his name.

 

Truth is I’m angry at him. He didn’t even mention that he’s with Dara. Somehow he changed and it’s a bad omen for me.

 

Damn you Jiyong. Damn you to hell!! But I love you so much that I want to kill someone. You’re mine!!

 

___________________________________

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

“Kiko, Baby” I groaned in and thank goodness she stopped. What’s with her anyway?

 

“Baby did you missed me too?” she suddely asked.

 

“O-Of course” I cleared my throat and gave her a smile. It’s still the truth even though I stuttered a little bit. Of course I missed her too. “How are you. Don’t you have work today? Why are you here?”

 

“Are you not happy to see me? I asked your driver that I’ll be the one to fetch you here. So, SURPRISE!”

 

She once again hugged me. Her arms is still around my neck. I held her close too and kissed her forehead. “I’m happy alright. Come on let’s go. I know you have work later”

 

She nod her head. “Okay, but let me be the one to drive you”.

 

“Sure” We reached for the car with her on my side but then she ran to where Dara and Minho is. They were almost inside the car when Kiko grabbed Dara’s arms.

 

“Hey Dara. You’re here. Jiyong didn’t even mention that you travel together. Wow. You look great by the way. How are you?” She somehow sounded sarcastic, but I shoved that tought away. Of course she’s not. But damn, I really forgot to tell her that Dara is with me for 2 weeks ‘till now. I’ll tell her later. I took a glance at Dara and he glared at me for a brief moment. Ohh shoot!

 

“Hi Minho” Kiko now waved her hands at Minho.

 

“Hi” Minho returned and he began to walk towards me and offered his hand. “Mr. Kwon” He uttered.

 

“Mr. Lee” I muttered and we shake hands.

 

I feel awkward right now. I think it’s best for us to part now. Without nothing much to say. I called out to Kiko and bid my goodbye to Minho and Dara and they both waved at us.

 

“It’s so nice to see the two of you again” Kiko added while I opened the car’s door for her.

 

“Same to you kiko. I’ll see you around” Dara softly said and waved her hand. Minho ushered her inside the car and I saw them exchanged smile.

 

I wish I’m the one who drives Dara to her house. I wish I’m the one who’s ushering her to her seat. I wish I’m the one who carries her luggage. I want to be the one whom she could give her smile to and I wish that I’m the man who kiss her, who welcomes her home. Not Minho!

 

I clenched my fist and turned my head away. I was about to close Kiko’s door on the driver’s seat when she blocked it with her hands. I frowned.

 

“Ji, are you okay??” Kiko asked and pressed her other hand on my cheek. I smiled at her actions but it disappeared when Minho’s car honked at us. Their window suddenly opened and Minho waved his hand.

 

“We’ll go ahead first”

 

I was about to answer her but Kiko circled her arms on my neck and pulled me close. “Why don’t I spend the night at your house later after work?” She almost yelled that and it’s embarassing for me. “Oh, Bye!” She watched the other car and waved her hand. I saw how Minho smirked at me and Dara is.., is she gaping?

 

I smirked at my so called girlfriend after the other car disappeared in just few seconds.. “What are you up to?” I asked but she didn’t answer instead she pulled me close again and gave me a brief kiss then went to shut her door close, leaving me dumbfounded.

 

She’s angry at me. I knew it. The way she flirt with me tells me that I’m in trouble. I rolled my eyes. I hope she just let it pass for today for I’m so tired.

 

*********

 

Half an hour past and we’re still in the car with her driving. I have no problems if it’s her driving ‘cause her family owns a car shop and that made her good at driving.

 

What bothers me is the fact that she’s driving in silence. I’ve been trying to talk to her but she’s not answering. Though I kinda like the silence for I really am tired. I don’t even have enough sleep during the ride home, I’m afraid I might wake Dara.

 

I’m still thankful to Kiko for coming here to fetch me. If she didn’t, I might do something bad. Seeing Minho kiss Dara just few feets away from me, it feels like he stole my Dara away from me. I want to blame him but I have nothing to blame him. But only myself.

 

I admit, they look in love with each other. The way they both look in the eyes, it’s as if no one could break it. I hate it because I love her. I still love her.

 

I didn’t realized that I was cleching my fist and it’s turning white now.

 

“Tch”

 

I looked at kiko and she’s smirking.

 

“What?”

 

“Can’t stop thinking ‘bout her? About Dara kissing Minho? Can’t forget about the kiss, the live show?” she asked and I groaned, avoiding to look at her.

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked her but I heard her smirked again. I don’t care.

 

“Tch, I’m not dumb Jiyong! But you always make me feel like one”

 

My gaze returned to her for her voice is somehow loud. She’s is serious with this. She’s angry at me.

 

“Baby, can we talk about this later? Please”

 

“Why? Because if we’re talking about Dara, you remember the kiss?”

 

“Look, I’m tired.” I heaved a sigh.

 

“You’re not the only one who’s tired. Dara don’t love no more. You chose me but why do I feel like you didn’t choose me at all, but her” She took a glance at me and she’s glaring. I don’t really want to talk about it today.

 

“You’re my girlfriend okay. I chose you. Is that what you want to hear form me. Huh?” My voice is a bit loud now too. She’s pissing me off.

 

“Then why do I feel like you said that because you have to. Damn it Jiyong!!”

 

I sighed. “Kiko, if we’re going to fight, let’s fight later. I hope you’ll understand that I’m tired”

 

“Same here Jiyong. I’ve been waiting for your call every night. I’ve been calling you but you never return my calls. Who wouldn’t get angry seeing you with Dara, hugging each other as if you both doesn’t want to part. Seeing you watch her in pain while she kissed someone else. Damn it hurts Jiyong. It hurts. I know you love her, you still do right?”

 

She suddenly stopped the car on the side and looked at me.

 

“If you won’t stop, I’ll leave you here” I punched the door and reached foor the knob.

 

“Why watch her kiss somebody when you know you will get hurt. You’re a massochist!” she continued.

 

“Shut up!!” I’m yelling now.

 

“I will not!. Damn you Jiyong. I love you so much but I wonder if you ever did love me”

 

“I do” I answered.

 

“I don’t feel it”

 

“Oh come on!! If you can’t be stop then I’m out of here” I rolled my eyes and opened my door. I climbed out and shut the door. Can’t she understand that I’m tired. I walked few steps away from the car and get a taxi instead. It’s a good thing that a taxi is passing by us. It stopped in front of me and I opened the back door. I was about to enter when Kiko pushed me away and instead, she climbed in and shut the door. I gasped from her sudden action.

 

“Yah!! Kiko!!” I knocked on her window and gladly she opened it. “What are you doing?” I asked.

 

“That isn’t my car anyway. Besides, you have no right to walk away from me” She then avoided my eyes and heaved a sigh. She calmed. “Look Ji, I’m hurting down here *she pointed on her chest*. I’ve missed you so much but what did I saw? I saw you and her. You didn’t even mention that she’s with you? But what hurts me more is the fact that you never return my calls. I did understand that you’re tired but I hope you understand that I need an explanation. I can’t wait for later because my head will explode from thinking about it. I can’t wait Ji,” She softly muttered then signaled the driver to go ahead.

 

I saw her wiped the tears on her eyes, and then the car disappeared before my eyes.

 

“I’m such a jerk! But I did love you Kiko”

 

 

___________________________________________

Here's an update.... ;)

 

"Do you believe that having a bestfriend with an opposite means, one of them is secretly in love with the other?"

 

nms_xoone of them will develop a liking to the other person by the time they spent together, it might not be the right time but friendship and love comes in a package you get both or none and if it's one-sided love and the person knows he/she doesn't have a chance of romantically involvement, they choose what's the closest they can get but they'll be tired of hiding their feelings and the hardest decision if they want to leave or stay. 

 

          - So it is a yes.  The time they spent together could already develop a liking to each other. You got a point there. Having a friend who stays with you for most of the time, gives you this pleasure of having him all for yourself. You'll get jealous sooner or later then you will be asking yourself why do you feel like that, and then you'll do something about your jealousy,  and in the end, you would feel the need to confess. Somehow it sound selfish right? It happens all the time, mostly to girls. But taking the risk is always our choice. Right?

 

Chrngu - I should hope so. My fiancé has 2 girl best friends and both girls are married. His story was that at first he thought he liked them at one point but realized that he confused his feelings of friendship for something more. He has been friends with them for over 5 years. So I believe it's possible.

 

          - It really is confusing, I agree with you. We mistakenly turn the caring to love. It's really confusing specially if that person care for you so much, stick to you all the time, makes you really happy. Who wouldn't love that kind of person right? But reality could strike us if all of those are purely a mistake. *sigh. Love is pain. Thank you for sharing that.

 

myreneNo. I have a guy best friend. We were so close. But we find our sweet moments as closeness. So close that we are comfortable with each other. But he has a gf. Tho the gf is kinda jealous of me. Well.. im the bestfriend... were in different level.

 

          - Are you really sure? Hmmn..*processing *processing. I don't believe you. kkekekeke. There these moments that you're thinking about it but in the end you will take it back right?. I know, because I have one. Yet, I don't let those thought reach my heart. But I admit I am thinking about it few times.

 

gelliii512 Not necessarily. Because bestfriends usually have a different connection with each other. Maybe they are not each others' type, but still, they love each other very much.

 

          - Of course that's right. I just hope you answered it on your own experience not the general. If you don't, I hope you ask yourself what if? But thank you gellii512.

 

 

For my 26th question..

"How can we be sure that we are in love?"

 

 

Keep on Smiling,

 

 

Aeiya-luvs-u