Lost In Love

Bridge To His Heart

 

DARA's POV

 

2 weeks had past, and everything slowly falling down, my life stopped, everything happened so fast and now I'm alone that looks like it'll be for forever.

 

I grabbed my phone on the bedside table and just some few clicks I am now staring at Jiyong's selca photo's on my phone. A tear fell on my temporal as I was staring deeply on his cuteness. He's so perfect, he love me so much that he never leave me behind in times that I need a friend, that I need someone to lean on and borrow shoulder for me to cry on. The smile that he always flashes when I'm around now gave me a scar that can never be erased inside my heart. The love and care that he showed to me was only a brother and sister love or let's say love for his bestfriend, that's all. How I wish it became more than that, a love until eternity.

 

"Gahhd!! I'm so selfish!! I'm so stupid!!!" I cried out loud. Punching my new pillow as I torn my pillow just yesterday because of my stupidness. I'm crying to death when in fact I can search happiness outside, I locked myself in this darkened room, when in fact I need a light outside, I want to call them and apologize for what I said but I don't have the courage to face them, to hear what they will say because I'm this stupid! Why the hell am I still crying until now?

 

I reached the flower vase on my bedside table and throw it on the wall. I heard the loud breaking sound and the rain of those glass shards that dropped on the floor. I found happiness after hearing the sound. For two weeks I can only hear my own cries, sobs, but now I heard that loud sound. I smiled weakly and laughed like a witch while tears flowing on my cheeks..

 

I glanced down on my phone and saw his photo on the screen. I kissed his photo and then I smirked, laughed so loud and throw my phone on the wall and heard that loud broken sound once again. I don't know why I felt happy just doing that. This is right, I'm doing it right..

 

I stood up and went on my dresser and found photos of me and Jiyong in a frames, not realizing that I stepped on some shards and got my feet bleeding without feeling the pain. I grabbed those frames and throw it again giving me much louder sounds that became music to my ear.

 

I then heard loud bangs on the door followed by hearing my own name from someone outside this room, disturbing my way of happiness.

 

"Dara- Dara!!! Open this door!! YAH!!"

 

Annoying right?? so annoying!! I laughed so loud once again. This is crazy!! They are crazy!! why are they calling my name like that?? like somethings happening to me?? why are they shouting my name like I became an idiot who needs to be scolded. HAHA. They're crazy right??

 

"Yah!!! Open this door!!, get the keys!!"

 

I ignored the voices outside and just continue what I'm doing. I grabbed the books on my mini shelf on my dresser and throw them at the same time, I torn some pages of those books and throw it in the air just like a crystal snow slowly dropping on the ground. I saw my feet bleeding nonstop but I only laughed for it tickles me. HAHAHA, this is fun, why do I only discover it now?

 

I reached the only book left on my shelf. I opened it and realized it was a photo album. the first photo I saw is when I was a baby held and cuddled with a woman named as my mother and was being hugged by a man I named as my father. They were smiling like the baby is a blessing in their life. Am I a blessing for them or I'm just a garbage they left behind?

 

At the photo below, it was taken when I was 3 years old, smiling wearing only my swimming suit while Sanghyun oppa's bathing me on mama and papa's bathtub. I remember Sanghyun told me about that photo. He said that we were about to go swimming but mama and papa recieved an information that they were needed at the company that day, so Sanghyun prepared a bubble milk bath instead just for me so that I'll stop crying.

 

A weak smile escaped from my lips and flipped another page. I saw photo's of my mom and dad as well as Sanghyun and me. I was flipping and flipping the pages and now saw photo's of me and Jiyong, me and my friends, me and Bom. I then felt my knees trembled so as my hands. Because of those tremors, I slowly fell on my with my hand on the ground still not realizing those shards scattered on the floor and my other hand holding the photo album. Another dose of pain I once again felt on my chest.

 

No matter what I do, no matter what happiness I can discover, still I'll be back in this state, crying, and blaming myself, wishing that mom and dad didn't gave me a life. My ed up life. How I wish I didn't love him, my friends. I wish that I never met them all.

 

I glance on my right and saw Sanghyun oppa standing at the open door, looking at me with those pitying eyes darted to me. His palm pressed on his mouth as he saw me in this state. I know I'm hurting him for what I am doing to myself, but I'm in pain too. I don't know why I'm like this!!. I'm so selfish! Bom's right, I'm only thinking about myself, not even thinking about the others, and now I can see the sadness in my brother's eyes, and I know that I'm the reason of his sadness. Why did this happen?

 

"O-oppa *sob*, why? why did mama and papa left us? *sob*. Why did my friends left me too, why even Jiyong? why even him?, Why did I love him oppa?? I'm so sorry for being a bad sister to you oppa. I'm sorry for having a sister like me *sob* I'm really sorry" I cried while wiping all those tears that will fall on my cheeks.

 

As I felt those crushing pain on my head and my heart, the pain of being alone, for a second I felt a warm embrace that save me from those loneliness. I cried out loud, crying all those pain that was kept and hidden on my chest while feeling the warmness and the love of my brother.

 

"That's right, cry all you want then smile after that" I heard him whispered on my ears, tapping the back of my head soft and gently while embracing me with love and with a strong but comforting arms.

 

________________________________________

 

SANGHYUN's POV

 

I almost teared when I saw my sister in that state, it gave me pain as if I felt all her pain, but I blinked those tears away. If she can't stop those tears then I'll stop it for her. I must be tough and strong for her. I must not show him my weakness because my weakness is seeing my only family, my sister crying just because of love and now have a broken heart.

 

When I heard her loud cries, I want to cry too. How I want to cry together with her but if I cry, it'll add up to her burden. I know she'll think that I cried because of her, she's that fragile. Why the hell Jiyong didn't even realize that she's this sensitive. Why the hell did I let that bastard touch my sister's heart!! But, I thought he'll never hurt my little sister, I thought he'll love my sister more than I love her. This is all my fault for entrusting her to him. It's all my fault because I think that way.

 

When I felt her calm down, I carry her in my arms and left the room with her on my arms. I can feel her heavy breathing on my neck while her arms circling my neck.

 

I entered one of the rooms of our home and place her sitting on the bed. Without words, I went to the bathroom and grabbed our first aid kit together with a warm bowl of tap water. I grabbed a face towel and soaked it on the warm water and wiped all the clots of blood on her hands and feet.

 

"Omo! This is mom and dad's room, they'll scold us if we'll invade their privacy" I saw her smiled but weak. I smiled remembering the old days when our parent's still alive. They always scold us for we love to play here, and everytime we came here to play at the end, some things will be broken like vases, figurines that our mother love to collect because of Dara's clumsiness or playing dress up on dad's closet leaving crumpled polos and ties on the floor. It was actually my idea to play in this room for I can always see my little sister's smile that can never be sold even for a trillion offer. A smile that should be kept and care forever.

 

"Don't worry, I'll let them know that it's my fault, kkkk" I smiled while kneeling in front of her wiping and bandaging her wounds on her feet.

 

I gasped when I felt her reached my face with her bandaged fingers and gently caress my cheek. I smiled warmly and I saw her smiled back.

 

"I'm fine now, I can go back to my room okay, thank y--"

 

"No!! we'll sleep together here just like the old times, don't you want it?" I asked while I gave her a wink.

 

Her smile widened after hearing that. I even saw her clapped her wounded hands while bouncing softly on the bed.

 

Dara always love to sleep in this room, specially when she's not feeling well, and so she'll sleep here together with me and our parents but when the disaster came, and I became busy running the company on my own, that tradition stopped. But, I can revive it again.

 

*************

 

It was almost midnight and I know Dara's still awake.

 

"Oppa"

 

"Hmmmn"

 

"What I said earlier, I mean it. I really am sorry" I heard her sighed.

 

I paused. Actually it should be the other way around.

 

"No princess, I must apologize for not being there with you when you needed a family. I know Ji-Jiyong was there, I-I trusted him and asked him to be with you all the time to fill up my absence, I asked him too much that this had happened. So I am the one that should apologize to you. Mianhe"

 

Silence comes next. I only felt her broke the distance between us and hugged me on my stomach while pressing her face on my arms. I smiled and lift my arms just to hug her back and my arms became her pillow.

 

"If that's what happened then I must thank you oppa. I thank you for entrusting Ji to me. I love him so much oppa that I can't find a reason to hate him because the problem was me. I'm the only one who's trying to seek love from him, a love more than friends can feel, when in fact he love someone else. It just hurts me because he didn't listen to me. All of them didn't listen to me because I became bad. I became a . I tried becoming someone I am not just to get his attention that's why they did that because I am not being myself"

 

I didn't say a thing just listen to her pain.

 

"When did I start loving him?? well it was when he was always there to comfort me, when he gave me his helping hand everytime I fall, he help me to stand up, not realizing that I need to stand up on my own sometimes. I always try to seek for his attention not knowing that I'm not the only one around. I always shooed those girls who liked him not knowing that those girls are just the same as me. And when Kiko entered his life I slowly felt that I became a burden to him. I always try to ruin their relationship not knowing that he's deeply in love with her. If it happend the other way around, if I love someone else and if he's in love with me, doing this crazy thing I am doing, then maybe I'll be hurt as well. I know he's hurt because of what I did to Kiko. I know now oppa, I became selfish" She continued. I smiled when I can feel her not crying anymore.

 

I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead.

 

"Princess, when we are deeply in love with someone we tend to sacrifice a lot, and sacrificing hurts us much much more. But those sacrifices we made are all worth it Dara. You sacrificed a lot just for him but you know what, when you sacrifice it means you are caring for someone else and that means you are not selfish Dara. You're just in love. Love can hurts so much, do you agree?"

 

I felt her nodding then I continued.

 

"Love hurts and can gave us a scar that can never be erased, it can give us imaginary wounds and hurt us emotionally, but you know what? Only love can heal it too. So if you can't find the love you seek from Jiyong, then start to love yourself first and start to love again, smile again, and be happy once again. Don't do things that will only hurt you more, start to search happiness for happiness can always be find everywhere"

 

"What are you trying to say oppa?" I saw her sparkling beautiful eyes just like mom's. I kissed her again and hugged her tight.. I don't know if what I'm about to say will help her, but I know she have to do it. She must do this.

 

"You have to let go and move on now Dara. Sacrificing more of your time just for them to realize what really happened, trying your best to let them know the truth must end Dara because until now they won't even listen to you. Sacrificing in a relationship doesn't require lots of it. You don't need to burden yourself a lot and sacrifice a lot for him just to forgive you. Sometimes it must end too. I'm not saying that you have to forget him or your friends, but what I mean is to start moving on and bring back the old you, the Dara I know and love, the Dara they know and cared. Love hurts you a lot Dara, but you must learn how to heal it on your own. I'm always here for you princess. When you need my help just say so. You're the only family I have, seeing you like this hurts me a lot. I want to see my baby sister's smile, not my baby sister's tears. I love you so much Dara"

 

There was a long pause and silence drowned the two of us. I dont know what she's thinking right now. I don't know if she'll do it or not.

 

"I-I d-don't know oppa. I can't promise you that I'll do it. But, i-I'll try my best"

 

"Please Dara, please do it or do it for me please, promise me Dara. Take this last sacrifice Dara. You must let go now, it will hurt a lot but it'll slowly heal"

 

A tear now escaped from my eyes. I know I'm asking too much from her. I know it ain't easy to forget someone who gave you scar but this is the only way for her to start anew. I don't know what I can do to Jiyong if this happens again. I can't let myself see that scary scene just happened a while ago without doing anything.

 

It's been 2 weeks already and still their not apologizing to Dara, even just visiting her or a simple sms message but there's none. How can they do this to my sister!

 

I felt her wet cheeks on my clothed chest. I can only hug her for now. Then I felt her nod.

 

"I-I promise"

 

After hearing her answer, I smiled and kissed her head, hugged her much tighter and hum a song for her to calm down.

 

"I love you princess"

 

"I love you too oppa, thank you"

 

_______________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

Another week had past, It's almost 3 weeks already still I haven't recieved a single message from one of them. But now I'm trying my best to not shed tears anymore. I can't smile but I can't let my tears to fall as well. It's been too hard for me to move on as Sanghyun asked me to do but at least I'm trying to be strong for him. I acted somewhat crazy last week and I saw his sadness and worries while he's staring at me. I can't let it happen anymore.

 

I grabbed my car keys on my dresser and headed outside to my car. I dialled a random number on our phone and searched for my driver.

 

When I already talked to him , I went outside and the driver opened the door for me. I sat on the back seat while holding my shoulder bag.

 

"Where are we going ma'am?" he asked.

 

"Somewhere out there, just drive anywhere uncle. Thank you"

 

I smiled at him and I saw him gasped but smiled after. Last time, I acted so cruel to him. I always made him worry and sometimes I spitted bad words at him, not only on my driver but to every helper at home. Yeah I'm that bad.

 

I finally realized that those were wrong. Looks like I became a bad girl without knowing it. And so I must change. If I could only turn back the time, I'll do it.

 

I glanced down at my wrist watch and realized that it's already 9:30 in the evening. But I want to see the beauty of Korea once again before I'll leave Korea together with Sanghyun.

 

I was staring blankly outside my window, drowning myself with all the memories from the places we passes. Every corner had memories of me and Jiyong for he always snatch me at home just to go somewhere he want, he like, and places he love to hang out. We even go to places that was far beyond our reach but still we reached it and I never said no to him. Of course because I want to be with him even to forever, if only he loves me.

 

Gosh! I have to erase that thought! Dara, you are moving on okay, let go!

 

30 minutes of our drive, I saw a small club with only few cars parked outside. As we pass by it, I frowned thinking how come that bar only have few customers because every bar I went to are always crowded, noisy, dirty, couples kissing everywhere, couples making out, drunkards, and colorful lights that can make you dizzy but at the same time can hypnotize you to stay until the sun rises in the east.

 

"Uncle could you drop me there?" I pointed outside.

 

Our car halted on the side and uncle gave me a questioning look.

 

"Ma'am i-it's already 10:00 and it no good to drop you in that kind of place"

 

I know he's afraid that I might run away again just like I always do and made him worried for the whole night because he can't find me 'till morning everytime I asked him to drop me somewhere.

 

I smiled at him.

 

"Uncle, I'm sorry for everything I did in the past. But for the last time, please can you do it for me. You can go home without me, I just want to forget. Please I beg you"

 

I really need to go to that place. I don't know why but the aura of that place is kinda telling me to go inside.

 

"But ma'am, Sanghyun-ssi asked me to stay with you"

 

"I know that. I just want to find something in that place"

 

I saw uncle gave me a curios look. I'm curious too. I really don't know but it's really inviting me to go inside.

 

"Please trust me uncle. I want to be alone for now, for this night."

 

What am I saying? I'm already alone. I'm always by myself with no one beside me.

 

"Please". I begged when he's still not talking.

 

"Okay fine miss, but I'll stay outside, specially--"

 

"No uncle, I'm trying to be independent now, please uncle"

 

"But ma'am, how can I leave you in that place, you can't even drive"

 

"I can grab a taxi, I'll be fine"

 

I saw him sighed and began to smile. I waited for about a minute and then I finally heard his response.

 

"If it'll help you somehow ma'am, I'll grant your wish, but be back soon because tomorrow afternoon is your flight arasso?"

 

"Neh uncle, thank you" I smiled.

 

For some minutes past, I entered the place but first I checked myself out. I was only wearing fitted red jeans and a sleeveless leather jacket and a red hat. Hmmn maybe this will do.

 

I opened the door and gasped when I can only see few customers on the scattered table, and a live band playing on the stage. I smiled at least it wasn't that noisy but the only problem is that, all the customers are boys, only few ladies were here.

 

I walked towards the counter and sat on the swirling round chair. I adjusted the height but I felt someone touched my hand.

 

"Ohh sorry 'bout that. I just want to adjust the seat for you, sorry" he stepped back and bow his head. He's a gentleman I see. I weakly smiled.

 

"It's okay thanks anyway" I sat on the seat and ignored him.

 

"Uhmm miss, can I introduce myself?"

 

I glanced back to him after I raised my hand to order some drinks. "Oh sure" I weakly smiled. I saw him smiled so wide with his eyes dancing in bliss.

 

"Hi, I'm Kevin. You're new here? can I sit beside you?"

 

How can I say no if he aready sat beside me? I rolled my eyes secretly. I saw him offer his hand for a hand shake which I took after staring at his hand. Looks like this guy's rich. His hand looks so smooth as if this hand is well maintained and have never been exposed to straneous work.

 

"I'm Dara and yes I'm new here. Please take care of me"

 

My eyes left his and smiled at the waiter who served my blue martini. I then opened my wallet and was about to get my card when the guy gave his card to the waiter and order his champaigne.

 

"That's not necessary Kevin, I can pay for my drinks"

 

"Ohh, it's alright Dara, I own this place and not just this small club I own some big clubs somewhere. This place actually opened just last week. So how do you like the place?"

 

I didn't even asked for this club's background or his.

 

"Ohh really?? well it's kinda decent looking for a club" My eyes roamed again all over the place and looked at him after. I raised my eyebrows when I saw him leaning so close to my face while flashing his talking eyes to me and winked.

 

Eh?? Is he hitting on me?? I came here to search for something and this is that something? I can't even drink properly.

 

I leaned back and face the other way. I was about to take a sip of my drink when I heard a loud thud beside me.

 

I gasped and brought back the glass on the counter table as I was confused of what had happened. I saw the Kevin guy on the floor caressing his swollen jaw.

 

"The ! you !! I just saw you making out and toss the woman outside and now I see you flirtng with your new target? for your information, she's mine so off!!"

 

I know that voice! Wait! don't tell me..! No way!

 

"ing bastard! who the hell are you, hey, do you know this guy?"

 

I didn't hear anything only staring at the guy with his fist clenched and anger painted on his perfect handsome face.

 

"J-Ji-Jiyong?" I stuttered.

 

"See, you !! off!!" Jiyong yelled.

 

"Oh I-I'm sorry sir,"

 

I then saw the guy left us and heard him cursed while some of the waitress helped him stand up and left us alone.

 

Without words, I was only staring at Jiyong and saw him sat beside me.

 

"J-Ji, why are you here?" I stuttered.

 

He rolled his eyes and ignored me that made my heart pound in pain. He even grabbed my drink and gulped down all the contents and I just let him.

 

"You!, you!"

 

Is he going to scold me? What for? I bent my head as tears build on my eyes. Dara!! Don't cry!

 

"You! who are you and why do you know me?" He respond.

 

I gaped when I heard his words. Wait! is he drunk? well looks like his that drunk. His face is so red and his eyes are drooping. The way he sat on the chair looks like he's about to fall. But why is he drinking this much?

 

"Ji I'm Da--"

 

"You know what? you smell like my bestfriend-"

 

My eyes immediately locked with his but I saw his eyes with pure sadness.

 

"I missed her a lot but I can't talk to her now because she did something awful to my girlfriend. How could she did those thing to her? How could she hurt my girlfriend to almost cause her to lose her life because of the accident my bestfriend made? She's, she's, UGHHH. I hate her now!! I don't want to see her even"

 

As he was storytelling me his pains. A tear already escape my eyes and much pain I felt on my chest. It really hurts specially those hurtful words came from him.

 

"Hey there missy, Why is such a girl like you here in this place? Are you trying to flirt with some random guys and would spread your legs for them after?, you're like my bestfriend who only want my attention, saying she love me and almost killed my girlfriend just like a because I can't love her!"

 

I trembled. I can't take this anymore. I stood up but felt a small bottle on the floor that I stepped on. I grabbed it thinking It fell from my small sling bag. I was about to leave him when I felt him grabbed my arms. Tears fell continuosly that looks like it won't stop.

 

"Hey!"

 

SLAP!! I slapped him so hard.

 

"Don't touch me!!" I sobbed then run so fast.

 

I was about to grab a taxi when I felt Jiyong lifted me and carry me somewhere.

 

"Let go of me!! yah!!" I cried.

 

Then I felt myself hit my back on a car and felt my feet on the ground as he crushed his lips to mine with hunger. How I dreamed that someday I could feel his lips with mine but I never dreamed of being kissed like this. I tried pushing him off but he is much stronger than me. I can't even find the strength to pull out myself away from him because I became weak. I'm always weak when I'm with him. I can't even say no to him.

 

Dara!! you're so stupid!! Stop this already. He's kissing you because he sees you as a , just like what he said!

 

He then broke the kiss just for him to grabbed some air. He was watching me seriously and then I saw him changed his expression. He was now looking at me with his gentle eyes. He backed away but his hands were tightly gripping my shoulders. I was crying nonstop while staring at him.

 

"Jiyong!! please let go of me. Please" I cried. my tears already reached the ground.

 

"Dara, I missed you so much" he uttered whispered softly.

 

I froze on my spot after hearing him. So he knew that it was me? is he lying a while ago?

 

"Let's go home" I respond, wiping the tears away after I calmed down. maybe he's out of his mind as to why he did that.

 

"Please let me kiss you" he locked my gaze with him. I stared at him in confusion. I don't know what to say or what to do. But as he was looking at me so gently and softly. I was drowned once again with his gentleness.

 

I felt him stepped forward and broke the distance between us without letting go of my gaze. He leaned forward and I can already felt his warm breath on my mouth. I closed my eyes after seeing him closed his eyes then for a second I felt his soft lips caressing my lips. I didn't move or even made a sound just let him do the kiss. But for some time, I felt him kissing me so passionately that made me kissed him back.

 

I'm sorry Sanghyun oppa.

 

Just this once, even for this simple deed, can you let me do this?

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Here's an update!! I hope you all will like it. Thanks to all who subscribes and left a comment and messages in my wall... thanks a lot!!!

 

Here's the responses from the third question...

"Is SACRIFICE a prerequisite of love?"

 

amershipI don't know of how far nor deep this question would be..if its about time, I guess I can...I am not a martyr type..but I know how to love unconditionally and sacrifice things if needed ..just know the limitations of how far you can apply sacrifice in loving someone..at least save some for your self..and always ponder if he/she worth the sacrifice you ought to give.

safiahazmiNo. it's part of love to give and take but not prerequisite. if you do that, you're bound to be taken for granted. 

myjoyce1986is SACRIFICE a prerequisite of love? well for me in depends yes i would also be willing to sacrifice if that person is really worth it and if its really needed but there would still be limitation.

krianelwell, sacrifice is a part of loving. If you're willing to sacrifice something, it means that you're really fighting for your feelings. However, sacrifice comes with boundaries. You have to make sure that you're fighting for something worthy than those you're willing to let go.

cn_araNot necessarily..

Sacrifice comes in many ways:
a. if you love someone who doesn't love you back(like Dara's case), you're willing to do everything and lose everything just for that person to feel love and not to get hurt to the point you're stepping down at your ego and pride.
b. if you're in a relationship, sometimes it is necessary to sacrifice just to protect that person you love the most even it if means you're both hurting.

mhie013i don't think so. it is not a prerequisite per se though it is big part of loving. You sacrifice not because you have to but because you want to and you do it unconditionally.

Mudpieno it's not a pre-requisite but a part of loving. Love is a choice and a choice has consequences and it'll not always work on your favor.

myjane07yes...but there is a limitation on sacrificing...

DaraGonINSANEI DONT THINK ITS A PREREQUISITE OF LOVE.. BUT SACRIFICES ARE MADE WHILE BEING INLOVE.. YOU SACRIFICE FOR YOUR PARTNER'S WELL BEING.. LOVE IS A CHOICE.. AND YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU TOO.. ITS PART OF BEING INLOVE AND PART OF THE WORD "LOVE".. SO SACRIFICE ISNT A PREREQUISITE OF LOVE :/ 

sweetfranknessfor me sacrifice is not a prerequisite of love...it is not a requirement you need to fulfil before you can love someone..you do not sit there and contemplate what things you have to sacrifice just for you to love someone..i think sacrifice is innate to people who are able to love unconditionally..love does not demand sacrifice but rather is a reason for the sacrifice...

132901for me yes.

eamzkireiAs for your question, sacrifice is definitely not the word but in a way because we tend to do things just for the sake of love.. <3

 

 

aeiya-luvs-u-  For me, of course I will definitely answere YES!!. For me, sacrifice is a pre-requisite of LOVE because love will always need a SACRIFICE wether it`s voluntary or not. Love cannot move on to the next level without this sacrifice. If you`ll disect all the situation there is, you`ll find out that sacrifice becomes a requirement of being in-love. Some said No and answered it`s just a part of loving and also said that sacrificing in a relationship is a voluntary act when you`re in a relationship and not doing it because it is a requirement. For me, you sacrifice because you need to and not just because you love him|her but as well as you want to protect him|her, even yourself because it already became a responsibility. In LOVE it will always require a SACRIFICE.

Those were only my opinion and beliefs.

 

Thanks to all who answered my 3rd question. So here`s my 4th..

 

``If you are in such a situation, (just like in Dara`s situation) when all of a sudden, the person you wanted to forget, the reason of your pain, the one whom you gave your heart to but gave you nothing in return suddenly came on your front, and gave you an oppurtunity to accomplish a dream of being with him, or held and kissed by him knowing that you still love him. What will you do?? Would you rather make another mistake or will still find some time to think properly at that very moment??``

 

Thanks so much

 

Keep on smiling,

 

Aeiya-luvs-u