His Birthday

Bridge To His Heart

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

I held his tiny hand in mine and I also can’t help but watch Harang while he’s his ice cream. This little guy sure is so cute. His puffy cheeks are very similar to Bom while he got his eyes and nose from Seunghyun oppa.

 

I somehow pinched his cheek softly and the little boy smile while his lips are now full of chocolate ice cream smudges all over it. Still, he looked so cute, even more cuter.

 

I my ice cream and my eyes landed on Jiyong who’s sipping his capuccino he bought for himself. He was also looking at me straight in the eyes. For some reason, we stared at each other and I don’t know why we’re doing it. The only thing I knew is........, he’s been watching me.

 

“Noona look”

 

I blinked and broke off from his stare and watch over Harang whose fingers are inside the cup of his own ice cream, digging for the almond nuts on the cup for he can’t scoop it with his spoon. I laughed for he looked like he rolled over in some mud and yet he still look charming. What an adorable kid. I was about to wipe off the dirt on his face but Jiyong already wiped it before me.

 

“Aigoo, how many times did I tell you to eat slowly? You look like a monster. Do you want other kids to be afraid of you?” Jiyong whispered while his reaching for Harang’s mouth and wiping his cheeks. Yet, Harang is leaning away, don’t want to let his cheeks and mouth to be cleaned and even slap Jiyong’s hand away. “Hmmmmgn” the boy groaned.

 

“Yah! Harangie” Jiyong glared. One glare and Harang suddenly stopped whinning and let Jiyong wiped off the dirt on his face. Wow, so Jiyong knows how to make a kid obey which is really hard to do. Even I have hard time doing it, but only 1 glare from Jiyong? Just wow.

 

Now it was I who’s staring at him while cleaning Harang with amusement and he caught me there.

 

“What?” He grinned.

 

“Nothing, I just thought you can’t handle him. This little boy got his temper from his mother, don’t you think?” I smirked at him and patted Harang’s back.

 

“I think so too , it’s just that I know how to make Bom shut up so I know ho to do it to her son as well” He grinned.

 

We laughed together while Harang went to run towards the swing, leaving the two of us on the outdoor table at the picnic area. I’m so glad that this park is still here. Our eyes followed wherever Harang would run into. I even felt Jiyong sat beside me and both of us laugh everytime Harang would smile and giggle.

 

“He’s so cute” I said to him.

 

“Yeah but stubborn all the time” He respond that I giggled.

 

“But of course. He’s a child. All kids are stubborn you know”

 

“Hmmn, I don’t know about that”

 

“Then, now you know” I grinned and rolled my eyes.

 

“Fine. By the way Dara, you sure knows a lot about this, I mean mother’s thingy”

 

My smile suddenly gone. I nod my head and memories flashed inside my mind. Memories I don’t want to remember but memories I want to keep. I felt my heart pounded suddenly and I faced Jiyong.

 

“Maybe because I want to be a mother myself. Women at this age like mine, well we’re already starving to have our own family” I whispered even when it’s hard to talk about this. Our eyes stared at each other and I saw how Jiyong changed his expression and now his eyes show sympathy which I don’t like it.

 

“Dara, a-are you okay?” I heard him stutter but I ignore it. I avoided his eyes and watch Harang playing with some random kids from afar. I tried  to smile but it’s hard because now my head is filled with that memories.

 

“Ji, what do you think of a girl being pregnant at such a youg age, and become a single mother at that very young age?” I still can’t look him in the eye.

 

There’s a long pause before he answered. He heaved a sigh then he began to answer and I listened very  well.

 

“I think that girl can’t handle the motherhood. At such a young age, of course she has a less experience and a not so mature way of thinking, so how can that girl be called a good mother? She could be called a mother but not a good mother. Besides, why did she let herself be a mother at such age? I pity those girls but it’s their fault right? Why the sudden question Dara?”

 

Why did she let herself be a mother at such age?.... ? I pity those girls but it’s their fault right?

 

Those words kept playing all over my head as if there’s a loop attached in it.  I bent my head low and felt my heart pounding so painfully on my chest. I am such a fool for asking question like that. I must not think of it. I should erase everything.., for now.

 

“Dara” He whispered and felt his hand on my arms. I felt the heat on his palms but to me it’s like I’m burning. I flinched and stood up just to avoid his touch without even  looking at him or even glance at him.

 

“You’re right Ji, those girls are stupid. Hah!” I held back the emotions swelling inside me and pushed myself to smile. I took a glance at him and I saw how worried his expression is. He looked confused, baffled, bemuse, and ...., sad. Yet, I gave him a very cheerful smile and pinched his nose. “Yah! What kind of face is that?”

 

I could only lie.

 

___________________________________________________

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

“Yah! What kind of face is that?”

 

She is smiling but her eyes want to let go a tear. But what is it? She then pinched the bridge of my nose so hard that I groaned.

 

“Yah!!” I hissed but she ran away and went to play with Harang. I watched her laugh, grin, run, and giggle while playing our little Harangie. Our Harangie? Wow, that sounds good but can’t be good. I shook my head.

 

As time passes, Both Dara and Harang playing together made me want to treasure this day. I see how happy Dara is. Her smile is the one I want  and dream to see. How I wish she’s giving that smile to me. Harang laugh so much and gigles whenever Dara kisses his chin and neck. The scene in something you want to treasure, scene you want to paint, and the scene you always want to see. And I can only smile at them while day-dreaming the what if’s.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Dara’s phone suddenly rang but her bag is with me. I called her name out to get her attention but she is too focused on playing with Harang. “Dara yah!” I called again  and I shrug my shoulders. I then reached for her bag and fished out her phone myself. I was about to give it to her but the caller is only Bom. I think it’s not bad to answer it myself. Right?

 

“Yobosae--” I stopped.

 

“Yah! What took you so long to pick it up? Well, our meeting just ended. Where are you?” Bom’s voice is so loud that my ears felt like it’s vibrating.

 

“Voice down will you?” I smirked and I heard Bom paused.

 

“What the? Jiyong? Is this you?” She began.

 

“Hmmn” I responded while my eyes still darted on Dara and Harang.

 

“For real? Why a-are you with Dara?”

 

I then rolled my eyes. The way Bom is stuttering I know she’s thinking about my unfinish business with Dara. Everybody knows I still love her but everybody knows, including me that Dara is still mad at us, specially on me. I knew it.

 

“Am I not allowed?” I answered and rolled my eyes.

 

“Yah! You know I want to hear more about it right. Stop being sarcastic or I’ll cut your head off?” I heard her high pitched tone and I grinned.

 

“Then do it” I mocked.

 

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong you just wait”

 

Just that and she hanged up. I frowned as to why she suddenly cut off the line yet I just laughed while imagining how angry Bom is.  I returned Dara’s phone to where I got it and placed her bag beside me.

 

5 minutes past and I felt someone strangling me from behind. “Yah!! Bom. Park Bom!” I yelled her full name for she’s choking me real hard. “Yah!!” I yelled aloud for it hurts more and more.

 

“But you mocked me to do this right? I won’t back out” She whispered on my ear and compress her arm around my neck while her other hand is in my mouth to suppress my voice. I glanced at Dara but she’s not looking at my direction. How did Bom find us anyway? Aigoo.

 

“Stop it” I can’t breath for real.

 

“Say your sorry”

 

“I’m sorry okay” I almost yelled it.

 

Finally she let go and I coughed. Aisht. Sometimes I wonder if Bom did a secret judo lesson. I pity Top for having a wife like her.

 

I felt her sat beside me while patting my back so hard. “So, why are you with Dara?” She asked with a smirk on her lips. I glared at her.

“You really are unique Noona”

 

“Now you know” She even hit me with her elbows and I coughed more. Aigoo, this . “Answer my question then”

 

“Fine, fine.  She just pass by my company so she asked me to join her for lunch. And that’s it”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, What do you expect?

 

“Well hmmn--” She stop.

 

That we’re dating? That’s not gonna happen.

 

“Don’t let your mind bug you with indecent thoughts”

 

“I’m n-not thinking about it” She stuttered. See, I knew it! Ha!

 

Silence came between us. I looked at Dara and Harang. She was ushering Harang on the slide. Her back faced us that’s why she still have no idea that Bom is already here. I even know that Bom is looking at the both of them as well for I heard her giggled beside me.

 

“Look at how happy Dara is while playing with my cute son. Dara sure looks like a mother” Bom uttered.

 

Without peeking at Bom I smiled and answered her. “Yeah, I think so too”

 

“You know what Ji, I think you and Dara need is a family. Don’t you think you both need to settle down? Maybe it’s best for the both of you to have your own family now so that the past will be forgotten totally. I mean we can bury the past now and all of us will finally be happy again. Specially now that the both of you can afford to have a family”

 

My smile is gone now. How I wish she’s pertaining to me and Dara having a family together. I bet we will be a good couple. Yet, I know that she’s talking about me and Kiko, and Dara and Minho. It hurts just thinking about it but I know what Bom meant.

 

I sighed and nothing comes after that. I really don’t know what to say to Bom about it. On my peripheral view, I know she’s looking at me, waiting for my response.

 

Instead, Bom lean her head on my shoulder and felt her arm around my arm. I know she understand my situation for I have an unrequited love. “I want you to be happy Jiyong” She suddenly blurted that made me feel like my heart has been hit by a mauser98 with its knife stabbed on my heart.

 

I can only thank her. Bom was there through the darkest and painful part of my life. Even if I don’t say anything, I know she will understand. It’s saddening for Dara, my bestfriend could never understand anymore. How did this happen? Who let this happen? Was it me?

 

I lean my head above her’s and gave it a peck. “I am happy Bom because I have you” I whispered.

 

Few seconds past, Bom peeked at her watch and I did the same, it’s almost 3:00 in the afternoon. “Oh my, Harang have a schedule to his dentist. We must go now” She then stood up and yelled for her son’s name. “Harangie!”

 

The little boy heard it and ran towards his mom. Dara followed and waved at us.

 

I saw Bom and Harang hugged each other and placed kisses on his cheeks. “Harangie, did you play with Aunt Dara?”

 

The little lad nod his head and ran towards Dara. He pull Dara’s hand pointing the swing but Bom stopped him. “Harangie, we have to go now. Let Aunt Dara and Uncle Jiyong rest. I bet their tired already. Why don’t we buy them coffee to thank them for playing with you? How about that?” Bom muttered in a cute way.

 

“Neh” The little boy answered cheerfully and held his mother’s hand.

 

“You both rest first, I’ll buy you both something to eat. Wait here”

 

“It’s okay Bom, Jiyong bought us ice cream a while ago and I’m still full” Dara said and glanced at me.

 

“I agree with her Bom. Why don’t you both go now or else Harang will be late” I added.

 

“No. I insist. Just wait here” Stubborn as she is.

 

Both of them walked out hand in hand leaving me with Dara. “Hey, are you okay?” I asked her for she just had cramps not long ago.

 

“Yes. Don’t worry” She answered but I know she’s lying. She looks tired but at least she’s still smiling.

 

“Don’t lie to me Dara” I pressed my hand on her back and ushered her to sit. How could she be alright when she’s wearing a 2, 3 or 4 inch stilettos maybe? I too sat beside her, waiting for Bom and Harang.

 

“Thanks Ji”  She said and I gave her a smile.

 

Few minutes past and Bom hand me a cup of coffee, my favorite flavoured coffee and Harang handed Dara an ice milk tea.

 

“Gamsahamnida Harangie. You are such a good boy” Dara whispered and give Harang a kiss. I grin.

 

“Now we must go, so I’ll leave you two. And Dara, Thank you so much for helping me but sorry for making you tired”

 

“No. That’s alright Bom, so please don’t thank me for I had a good time playing with little Harang”

 

“Really, then Harangie why don’t you kiss aunt Dara goodbye?”

 

The little boy shook his head no and went to hug Dara. “Ani!” the boy yelled.

 

“Harang, Dara is tired now and she hurt her feet a while ago” I said while patting his head but the boy still won’t let go and  Bom gaped after hearing that.

 

“Ani!” he cried.

 

“Yah! Harangie” Bom now hissed and pull Harang away from Dara. Bom and I know that if Harang says ‘no’ then it’s really hard to make him answer ‘yes’. Like mother like son.

 

“Harangie. I thought you’re a good boy, you are a good boy right? Why don’t we play next time alright then I’ll bake you a chocolate cake so that I can visit you at home. How about that?” Dara wiped off the tears in his eyes.

 

“Deh” the boy nod and let go of her. Both Bom and I stared at each other. Wow, just like that and Harang obeyed what she just said. I now carry him and walked towards Bom’s car while he is still crying.

 

We reached her car in no time and placed Harang on his seat next to Bom.

 

“Aigoo, Thank you both for helping me. As much as I want to hang out with the two of you but I can’t, we must go now” Bom said to us while she’s already inside her car.

 

“Sure Bom or else you’ll be late” I said and waved my hands. Dara waved her hands as well then Bom now drive off until their car couldn’t be seen anymore.

 

We then walked towards Dara’s car.

 

“Ji, I’ll drive you back to your office”

 

“No, I can ask someone to fetch me here or why don’t I drive you to your house?” I asked her but she shook her head side by side.

 

“I will be fine but please let me drive you back just to thank you for helping me a while ago. Please Jiyong?” She insist and the way she blinked her eyes made me submit to her.

 

“Alright”

 

Both of us went inside the car but now she’s driving. She started the engine and leave the place. Though I still don’t like the idea that she’s driving but I see how good she is at this. It’s still a mystery to me how Minho remove her fear of driving. I sighed.

 

We reach the building and I remove my seatbelt. I was about to open the door when I remember something.

 

“Before I forget, Dara I have a small party next week at my house. I want you to be there for it’s my special day” I smile at her but she wasn’t smiling. She even avoided me. I don’t get it.

 

“Ji, Ahmm, I have something to do that day. I think I can’t promise to be there but--”

 

I cut her out. “No, I won’t take no for an answer, no excuses Dara. Please promise me that you’ll be there. Please” I need her to be there. Dara please understand that I missed you. I want to tell her that but I can’t.

 

“But Ji-”

 

“No buts Dara. Promise me that you’ll be there”

 

She won’t even look at me and I hate it. Why is she still thinking about it when I’m only askin for just one night. That’s it.

 

“Please” I once again beg.

 

I saw her nod and I smile. I’m happy. “Thank you. Then I’ll see you next week Dara” I open the door and walked out. I saw her waved her hand and I did the same. She then close her heavily tinted window but before it closes totally, I saw her sighed and pressed her forehead on the steering wheel.  I frowned but I’m too happy to care.

 

I even whistled a song while walking towards my office. I never felt so happy like this before. Wow.

 

___________________________________________

 

This day finally came.

 

It’s thanks to CL and Bom for organizing my party at my house. It’s only a family gathering and I invited some of my friends, but because I’m in the business field so of course I have to invite elites and VIP’s from inside and outside Korea. Yet, it will be held in two weeks. For now, only the closest to me are invited.

 

It was already 9:00 in the evening and the party already started an hour ago. Tables and flowers were neatly done and placed surrounding the pool area. I haven’t even thank Bom and CL properly for organizing my party. CL and Younbae volunteered to be the emcee for today.

 

Now that the night is getting darker and deeper, my patience is also decreasing. I’ve been calling Dara for almost an hour ago, even leaving messages to her but she is not responding. Where is she??

 

I lightly massaged my nape and lean my head upward while trying to call Dara. Still, she’s not responding.

 

“Jiyong baby, what are you doing there?” I heard Kiko yell and saw her walking towards me for I am at the balcony, away from the crowd outside. She was wearing a silver tube dress that falls on her thighs, black closed stilettos, and wore the necklace I bought for her. She looks stunning but I can’t focus on her for my mind is in Dara.

 

“Oh well, I just had a call from a friend of mine” I lied but still I put on my best smile for her or else she’ll get angry at me. We just got reunited not long ago and I don’t want to make her mad at me again.

 

She then broke the distance between us and reached for my lips and kissed it. I tasted the champaigne she was drinking on and I kissed her back, pressing her body more closer to me.

 

I felt her tongue slowly exploring inside my mouth and I know what she wants and what she wanted to do now, but I’m not in the mood to do it. “Baby why don’t we go back for now” I whispered after breaking the kiss. Though I saw her got frustrated but still she nods her head and obediently followed me to where the crowd are.

 

We saw Bom and CL walking towards us just to ask Kiko to join them somewhere only girls are allowed. Of course, ladies have their own world right? I let go of Kiko’s hand in mine and she gave me a peck in the lips before they walked away. But I saw Bom looked at me and lip mouthed the words ‘where is she?’. Of course I know that it’s Dara whom she’s looking for.

I shrug my shoulders to tell her ‘I have no idea where she is and it’s killing me to know what she’s up to’. I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialled her number but still she’s not picking up. Aishtt. “Where the hell are you?” I sneered.

 

“Dara’s still not here?”

 

I looked at the man standing beside me and it’s my father who spoke. I nod my head and he gave me a glass of champaigne. “Thanks appa”

 

I saw him grin and patted my back. “Don’t you worry, I know Dara won’t forget the occasion today. Maybe she’s preparing something as always. That little punk is a pain in everyones but she’s the best out of the best. I can’t wait to see her. I haven’t seen her for how many years now. That girl”

 

He looked at me with a smile in his lips. I know he remembers how Dara surprise me with some of her out of space gifts, 8D surprise performance and make everyone laugh. She would give me gifts she made by herself, or gifts she bought with her money. I remember her surprised me with coffee flavored cupcake but it turned out burnt. I also remembered the part where she bought me a junk car with her own money, money she work hard to get without using her black credit card. I treasure all of it and that made me love her, so much.

 

“Yeah” I smirked. I know she will come.

 

“Happy Birthday son. I just wish that those bad things that happen to you will be totally forgotten. I only want you to be happy son”

 

It will never be forgotten dad.

 

“Thanks appa” I pat his back.

 

*****

An hour past and still no signs of Dara or even Minho.

 

“Maybe she have something important to do hyung” Sungri uttered and the guys agreed. If she has something to do then she can leave a message to me, but I got nothing. The last time I heard from her was last week when we took care of Harang. I sent her messages and call her after that but she gave me nothing but hope and guilt. Did I do something wrong?

 

“Hey. Kiko’s here Jiyong-ah, don’t you think she needs your attention rather than Dara?” Youngbae whispered then drank the liquor on the table.

 

“It’s almost 12 in the evening Ji. She might not come anymore. Did she even promised you that she’ll be here?” Now it’s TOP hyung who asked.

 

She promised me right? Did she promise? I-I forgot that tiny details. I just know that she’ll come. She must come.

 

“Yes. She promised me” I hissed. She promised me alright.

 

“Look Hyung, I think it’s best for you to enjoy the party than think about her. We all know that you and Dara have a history. I don’t know if the past is already settled or not, but lets just enjoy the night. It’s been a long time that we hangout together like this right? Maybe Dara is on travel that’s why we can’t reach her” Daesung added.

 

Daesung has a point. Maybe Dara’s on travel. But if that’s the case then why didn’t Dara inform me? I hate it really. Why am I being like this? Yet, I can’t help it.

 

“Where the is she? Why is she not returning my messages and calls” I yelled while still staring at my phone. Dara please come, Don’t ditch me like this.

 

__________________________________________

 

KIKO’s POV

 

I saw the guys ganging up on the corner. I left Bom, CL and the other girls on ther table and went to where the boys are. I don’t know why Jiyong is acting weird. He smile but he’s not happy. I know that he invited Dara but he’s not waiting for her right? Why would he wait? I just wish she won’t come.

 

As I move forward, the name of Dara has been said by Youngbae. Looks like they’re talking about her. With every step I made my heart ache in pain until I stop.

 

“Where the is she? Why is she not returning my messages and calls”

 

I heard Jiyong yelled. Thank goodness that some guest already left. I don’t want everybody to know that my boyfriend is waiting for another girl. What would they think of the situation then? They might misinterpret that me and Jiyong is over, and I won’t let that happen.

 

But it hurts to know that Jiyong is changing day by day. We’re boyfriend and girlfriend but I feel like I’m just an old acquaintance of him, and that hurts me a lot.

 

He don’t love me anymore. No! He did not love me at all.

 

What I hate the most is how Jiyong made me look like a fool. How could he hide the fact that he and that are exchanging calls and messages. Since when did it start? So my plan on making him guilty was a fail?

 

this ! But I won’t hand Jiyong to that . Though I’m hurting inside but I’m a specially when someone is trying to ruin my plan!

 

I moved forward and reached the boys. They got surprised but I acted as if I haven’t heard what they talked about. Instead, I walked towards Jiyong and acted cute. I hugged him from behind and sniff his smell on his back.

 

“Baby, let’s go somewhere”

 

“Kiko, can’t you see my friends are here” he answered and it hurts me to see him not happy that I’m beside him.

 

“But we need to have our alone time as well Ji” I moved away from him just to walk in front of her. I don’t even care if I sound flirty in frint of his friends. I know for sure that they understand. I reached for his lips and kissed it. I even felt him pushing me away but I did not stop.

 

“Stop it Kiko” His voice is now a little loud. I smirk.

 

“What? You’ve been acting real strange this day. It’s as if you’re waiting for someone. Are you?” I mocked. Jiyong you should be guilty for what you are doing to me.

 

“Kiko let’s talk later” Talk later? Hah! Is he going to think of another lie again?

 

“Let’s talk now!” I can’t hide it anymore. I crossed my hands on my chest and glared at him. He was surprised at my sudden outburst but I can’t keep it. The pain is too much.

 

“Kiko” he yelled my name.

 

“I know that you’re waiting for her. It’s fine with me  if you have invited her even if you knew that I hate her. But why do you look like your eager to see her? What am I to you Jiyong? I cancelled my photoshoot in Paris just to be present here. We just got reunited and what are you doing to me? Can’t you see I’m hurting Jiyong. Stop hurting me!”

 

“Kiko, don’t make a scene here”

 

He suddenly grab my arms and his grip is so tight that it might leave a bruise. “You’re hurting me. Damn you! Why wait for that anyway? She doesn’t love you” I pushed him hard just to get away from his tight grip.

 

I trembled when I saw him glared at me. He even let out a deep frustrated sigh. Looks like I made him angry.

 

“Don’t you dare say her name or else--” He now yelled and the people are watching us.

 

“Or else what? You’ll leave me and run to that named Sandara Park?”

 

“Damn you!” He cursed and walk away.

 

A tear escaped my eyes. I saw him walking away but even though I hate him, even though I’m angry but I want to apologize to what I said, and for making him angry.

 

“Ji, I’m sorry” I yelled while running to him. He was about to open the door to outside when I embraced him behind just to stop him. “Please don’t leave me” I begged.

 

I felt him paused and felt his heavy breathing. I tighten my hold on him and would never want to let go. But as seconds past until it reached a minute. He pushed my hand away from him and turn his body around. Finally his eyes are now focused on me. He then lifted his hands and pressed his palms on my jaw.

 

“You are right Kiko. I’m hurting you all the time and I’m so sorry. I don’t want to hurt you anymore Kiko because I care for you. Thank you for everything and--”

 

“No! No! No!. Don’t continue Jiyong. Don’t say that” I then break away from his touch and pressed my hands in my ears. I have a bad feeling about this.

 

I closed my eyes and step backwards. I felt his musculing arms around me, stopping me, hugging me, then held my arms and pull it away.

 

“Kiko, listen to me. If we continue this then you’re going to get hurt more and more. I don’t want to let that happen Kiko-ya” He gave me a long kiss on my forehead but my tears are flowing down as if it won’t and will never stop.

 

“It’s okay Ji, just stay with me. Don’t leave me” I begged.

 

“I stayed with you Kiko. But look at us right now? I am hurting you. We have to end this now Kiko. I’m sorry for being such a bastard boyfriend to you. I’m sorry”

 

“No! Please no Ji” I begged once again. I felt him loosened his hold on me. Until he opened the door and closed it without even a glance at me. “No!!” I cried and fell on the floor. I heard Bom and CL ran towards me and tried to comfort me but I only want Jiyong to return to me.

 

Cursed that . I should have pushed her on the stairs long ago instead of me. I want to kill that !! it hurts!! Damn it hurts!

 

________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 A/N: Christmas is coming so I'll be updating more. Merry Christmas to all in advance. By the way, AFF's been changing a lot lately. Now I have hard time posting an update in this new editor. *sigh *sigh

 

" What do girl's need from a man and what do boy's need from a woman once in a relationship?"

 

132901 - The girl's needs to a man is confidence in their relationship. The boy's need to a woman is trust.

Lakeland - A girl needs a man to be his rock for her when she is physically and emotionally tired. Something as simple as a hug from a man can mean so much. The feeling of just being held in his arms can feel as if your protected from everything. A boy needs a woman that can love him like a mother. A boy wouldn't want to show his weak side, so if the woman was a mother to him he can show his soft and weak side to him. A mothers hug, kiss on a cut, and small advice can make the boys heart at ease. 

 

--------->Sad to say but boys nowadays want a lover not a girlfriend. But let's not stop in dreaming that someday we will have the perfect boyfriend that we all dreamed to have.

 

myrene - In a relationship they just have to be truly inlove right? Then all goes with it. The feeling of security.. feeling that they needed each other. Trust. Loyalty. Fidelity. Just like a true friend. A family.. Once u were in a relationship u and ur partner should be equal in everything.

---------------> Hmm *think *think *think. I think....., you are right. Just being truly and deeply in love will lead us to the right path, right? I see.

 

Miss_Prei - When in a relationship, I think a girl need a man's dedication, time, effort and seriousness in a relationship. He doesn't have to be with her all the time but it's what he do when he's not with her maters. Girl's want to feel secured. I for one want those things. I won't doubt if 'my man' loves me but the feeling of being special to someone, I think that's what girls really need/like.

I'm kind of the clingy,showy,sweet type of girl. I'm not afraid to tell and show my feelings. And if a man has the dedication and seriousness for our relationship then even if he's not used to the things that I'm doing, he'd somewhat adjust to it in a certain extent. But it doesn't mean he needs to also do the same thing. What I mean is he'll just let me do it XD I think time isn't a big issue here. Both the girl and the man/boy in a relationship still has their own life. They don't need to be with each other all the time.

----------------> Yep yep *nod *nod. Though you have to adjust as well because some boys doesn't like clingy type of girl. I know a lot of boys who told me that, but of course there's still some boys whose fine with it. I just want you to know that both of you should adjust. Please don't think that because you're the girl, you should be treated as a princess or you know what I mean. Boys hate that. Believe me.

 

kyoran_chii - I really don't know how to answer since I've never been in a relationship (sad I know) but I think what a girl needs in a relationship is "security" and a guy needs in a relationship is "trust".

--------------> you will experience it soon so my advise to you, learn all the things you have to know about love. Goodluck. 

 

GirliedeDios - What do girls need in a man once in a relationship well for me it's the sense of belonging to the person and owning that person as well. To have the right to make him feel complete not lacking in any aspect, make him feel love, important and being needed and happy. Allowing him to grow and be himself while with you not forgetting to reciprocate and show appreciation in everything he does for you.

--------------->Yes boys lose focus in just a snap of a finger so what we need in them is the sense of belonging and security, and what boys need from us is our patience. Haha

 

 

Thank you to all who still support me even if DARAGON have a lot of issues nowadays. I love you all.

 

For my 28th question,

 

"What do you think of those girls who got pregnant at such a young age?"

 

 

Thanks for adding me and subscribing to my story,

Keep on smiling,

 

 

-Aeiya-luvs-u