Guilt

Bridge To His Heart

 

DARA's POV

 

We reached the office where all the center computers where there. Those computers are connected to all the offices. I sat in front of it and type something. I used all my knowledge on the hacking matter and how to retrieve the files. 

 

"Where are your IT's?" I said and glanced for no one. The guys on my back raised their hands and I gave them an everything-is-fine smile. 

 

"Dara what is it?" Jiyong whispered on my back. His voice is full of worry.

 

"I don't know yet, but I need some of your IT's to help me retrieve all the lost files. So Jiyong, you can go and continue your work, Let me handle it with the guys in here"

 

"No, This is really important. Everything is lost, I can't afford to just sit and doing nothing at all. I want an assurance that everything will be alright because this is a life and death to this company"

 

I listened but sighed in the end. Some of the guys gave him a seat then I just nod my head at him. The head technician told me of what he knew about the hacking matter. He told me his knowledge on how to retrieve the datas and yet, he failed.

 

I just listened to him. He was typing too fast on the main computer and I was observing the codes flashing on the screen.

 

"It's not w-working" 3 minutes that past of doing everything he can but still, he failed. He cursed in the end. Ignoring the president of the company at the back, cursing under his breath as well.

 

"What time did this happpened?" I began to ask.

 

"7 minutes in exact. The virus is too strong, damn!" the head technician cursed. Tapping the keyboard too loud.

 

"7 minutes already? Then we're running out of time. Let me hande it" 

 

All of them glance at me with hope in their eyes, even Jiyong look the same. I want to chuckle actually but the seriousness of everyone's faces are already enough for me to take over the main computer.

 

I typed something and codes are still flashing on the screen. I typed few more to scan all retreivable files but within a minute an "Error" word flashed on the screen.

 

"Shoot!!" I hissed.

 

"What the heck is it?" Jiyong stood up and went towards me. My back face his but then thanks to that, I can avoid watching his worried face for it's making me worry as well.

 

"It wasn't a virus that did this. It was an application sent by the hacker. Maybe some of you recieved a threat disguised to be an email?"

 

Murmurs came after my words. Then not long I fet Jiyong cursed softy.

 

", I think it was me. I remember opening an email from an unknown sender then my computer shut off, not long it was reported to me that every computer shut down instantly. I should never opened it. Damn it." he cursed once again, followed by another curse and another and another.

 

I hushed him and pat his arm. "Don't worry, if it was me I'll do the same too. This application is made to trick you in the first place but-"

 

"And hell I got trick!!"

 

"Calm down Mr. Kwon. Everyone could be tricked like that. Don't blame yourself will you?" I scold him and he just rolled his eyes and smirked while combing his hair madly.

 

"So what now? Are we done for? Are we going to start from the beggining?"

 

"Aigoo. So noisy. Just calm down alright" I smiled after turning my back at him again. 

 

"What do we have to do now ma'am?" The IT asked softly, not letting his boss heard what he just asked.

 

"For now, I need a cold water. Let me handle this" I looked at the guy beside me and gave him a smile.

 

"Yes ma'am" The guy heed my words and walked out of the room. The remaining IT's can only observed what I'm doing.

 

I began to type some codes myself to stop the application for destroying all the datas. Yes, it will took a while for the data to be removed. 15 minutes is the complete destruction of a software, and thanks to that, I realized that the hacker uses the satelite to locate and destroy the company's softwares. It's deadly, but curable. So, I still have time before the complete destruction. I can prevent it.

 

I grabbed my laptop from it's case and placed it near the computer. I fetched a device made by our company and connect it to my own computer then connect it to Jiyong's company main computer.

 

I can still hear Jiyong talking at the back, cursing here and there, then asking me questions, whining like a child and it's really annoying.

 

"I need to focus here Mr. kwon, so can you spare me a moment of silence. For now, I'll try to stop the attack before it's too late" I smiled when finally he realized that he's being way too noisy.

 

I focused on the small device that only our company have it. It's a secret weapon that connect instantly to the satelite for situations like this. Another codes popped up on the screen of that tiny device then another load of codes flashed on the screen of my laptop. I reached the keyboard of Kwon's main computer and type all the codes flashed on my laptop. I am not a fast typer actually but I still did my very best to counter the attack. 

 

Our secret device stopped installing the codes on my computer then a red note flashes. It's a warning that means I only have 5 minutes to complete the task.

 

4 minutes left...... 3 minutes left............1 minute left..........58 seconds...............20 seconds...........10........................9..................8..................7.......................6.......................5.................4 seconds left.3...................2................................1 second left......................... I pressed the enter key...............................0.

 

Times up and I did it. 

 

"Done!!" I hissed in joy and I heard the guys at my back rejoiced, clapping their hands and saying how thankful they are to me.

 

"It's not yet time to rejoice for some files had been erased" I muttered.

 

"Is it still retrievable Dara?" Jiyong asked. I didn't felt his presence on my back. He then tapped my shoulders.

 

"I'll see what I can do" My face returned to the screen at their computer. It automatically opened on it's own but the disk is empty. There's nothing on the computer. Everyone saw it and they groaned depressingly.

 

I drank the cold water beside me, the one the head technician fetch for me, then pressed something on our secret device. I hit the download button and the downloading of the file that been removed are somehow installing at their computers. "It's good that the hacker uses the satelite for all the files are still stored in there, if I didn't make it on time, maybe everything is totally wrecked" I reported. The smile on their faces return. I hit the enter key on their main computer, then slowly, very slowly, all the datas are being restored.

 

I sighed and streched my hand. I began to face the head technician whose smiling to his ears beside me. "You can do the rest, alright. The downloading will be finished within 2 hours but you guys must check all the computers in this building if the datas are being installed"

 

"Yes ma'am" Then the rest went to scatter around the building and checked all the computers, doing what I asked them to do. I stood up from my seat and let some guys do the rest for me.

 

"Ma'am, What is this divice you just used?" A random guy asked while watching the small device connected to my laptop.

 

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you. This is made by our company and this is never going to be sold on the public for we made it just for our own benefit"

 

"Wow! awesome! and you did great ma'am"

 

"Maybe to your eyes I'm good, but there are people working at our company who's 3 times better than me. Our president is even more better than all of us. He's the one who discovered it anyway to protect all our products, speacialy the computers. What I did was just some basics. Though the hacker must be really good. Using the satelite is illegal, so whoever's doing this must really hate this company"

 

"Yeah, looks like it. Who could it be?" Another guy said. I frowned with the thought. Hmmn, maybe I can locate the hacker. Let's see about that.

 

"Anyway ma'am, it's thanks to you and your background at your company" The head technician uttered while offering his hand for a handshake which I took the offer.

 

"It's fine with me. It's a pleasure for me to help" I nod my head. I didn't even reaized that Jiyong is still around, so when I turned to look at him, his smirk greeted me.

 

"Brilliant Ms. Park"

 

Hah!! Now you know how great I am and my company huh?

 

I was about to return the smile to him when suddenly he stopped me from doing so.

 

"Nice job Ms. Park. Now that everything's fine, I'll go ahead. I still have tons of work to do" His back faced mine then he started walking away.

 

Aisht. Even just a simple thank you, he didn't even bother to say it.!! And he dare to walk out on me? AIsht!!

 

********

 

I glanced at my watch and I'm running out of time. Tomorrows going to be the contract signing of his chosen electronics company. Sometimes I ask myself if I can still do it, but as the seconds past by, the hope is slowly fading. Until it's already time to go home. 

 

It was alredy 5:30 in the afternoon and I'm sulking from the time I got back to Jiyong's office. 

 

"I'm really sorry about that Dara. There's always a next time, maybe on our other projects, he's going to chose you then. Don't lose hope" Gain patted my shoulder. We were sitting at the waiting area just outside Jiyong's office. He got too busy again, totally forgot what I did to their company.

 

"Yeah. Thank you" I weakly smile at Gain.

 

"I'm going to miss you Dara, you really are a good friend to me. Though I'm sad for your company but I'm still thankful that they sent you here. I'm thankful that I got to know you a lot more. What time is your flight tomorrow?" Gain asked. Hearing her saying such sweet words to me, I then gave her a smile, though it's weak but it came from the heart. 

 

"5 in the afternoon. I'm going to miss you too Gain. I feel the same way towards you. Thank you for the company. It will be very boring if I didn't met you"

 

"You are most welcome" I heard her sigh then she weakly chuckled. "I wish you'll stay here. I really really wish"

 

We both hugged but suddenly a call from her desk woke us up from the nightmare of exchanging goodbye's. I can only watched her answer the call. I sighed, a very frustrating one.

 

"Dara, boss want to see you"

 

"Okay" What is it now?.

 

I went directly on his office. He was still typing, even looked too busy when it's aready time to go home. "Mr. Kwon" What now?

 

"Oh Dara, a taxi is waiting for you downstairs" he said that made me frown.

 

"You're still not going home?"

 

"After what happened a while ago, of course I need to study everything. Anway, I'm going to conduct an emergency meeting tomorrow morning and I want you to be present."

 

That's all you want to say?

 

"Sure sir,... Mr. Kwon?" I whispered while looking at him even if he's not.

 

"Hmmn?"

 

"About my.... my... *sigh*, never mind that. I'll go home first then"

 

How I really want to bug him about my company, why I'm here, my mission, my business, but there's nothing to do anymore. I failed alright. I just have to accept it. What kind of face should I show to my workmates after my failure? I'm really sad but I can't blame Jiyong. I saw how busy he was for these past two weeks, so I think I have no reason to still push my luck this time.

 

I turned around and opened his door.

 

"By the way Dara,.... Thank you"

 

I heard the sincerity of what he mutterd just now. I turn around to face him once again and gave him a smile. I nod my head at him and closed the door behind me. But the truth is, I felt the pounding of my heart after hearing him said 'thank you'. I should be sad. Well I am sad but why do I feel the happiness just from hearing him say 'thank you'.

 

What is happening to me?

 

************

 

Morning came. Looks like I overslept. I looked at the time and it's already 7:00 in the morning. I streched my hand and yawn, sat on my bed and scratch my head. My gaze went to roam around the huge room, I am going to miss this place. But it's time to go home now.

 

I was about to to go to the bathroom when I suddenly stopped. Did I forgot something? I turn around just to look at the clock on the bedside table. OHH SHOOT!!

 

"Omo!!" I hurriedly went to the bathroom, turned the shower on and removed my nighties. I suddenly remembered that Jiyong told me to report this morning at his office. I don't know why he want to see me. I didn't even had the chance to talk to him last night. I don't even know the time he went home. Maybe he went to have a date with some random girls last night. Ashht! What am I thinking?

 

I heard my tummy whined in hunger just after the cold water poured down my body. I even forgot to eat dinner last night. I got too focused on reading the books I bought last week. 

 

It took me 10 minutes in the bathroom where usually I took a bath for half an hour to 1 hour, except of course now. 10 minutes is a world record for me.

 

I went straight to the closet and fished out a dress. It's just a plain yellow cocktail dress that falls on my thighs, grabbed the red belt and put it on my waist, wore the jewelries that'll fit for my dress and put on my pearl white earings, combed my hair, applied the bb cream on my face, mascara, blush on, and red lipstick.

 

I sprayed some perfume, and wore the bracelet Minho gave me on my birthday last week. I blow dried my hair then let it fall down, grabbed my black bag, wore my black closed 5 inch stilettos and was now ready to knock on Jiyong's door.

 

I'm really hungry!!

 

I knocked once and I gasped when it opened while greeted by Jiyong`s glare. Somehow his glare disappeared and got replaced by watching me from head to toe.

 

"You're late... Woow!.. You look-- never mind. Let's go!"

 

I frowned at him. He then closed his door and the locking sound clicked. I felt him grabbed my wrist tightly but not too tight. Yet, I pushed him to stop and removed my hands from his warm palms.

 

"Where are you taking me?? And.. well..., Do I look funny, Stop laughing!?" I whined. Yeah I heard him chuckling so I stopped him. Anyway, I wasn't dressed for work, I'm just on my semi casual wear after deciding that I'll go have my last minute shopping before my flight later.

 

"Not funny at all" he replied.

 

"Then what?" I uttered but he just smirked, in a good way of course.

 

"Never mind it. Come on, we have to hurry. It's almost 8:00. What took you so long?"

 

"Yah!! Answer my question first" Aigoo this jerk. What if somethings on my face?

 

"Fine. You don't look funny to me for you look so stunning, and..., well, I missed that!"

 

That? What? I followed where his eyes pointed and it looks like he's watching my lips. But why? I tilt my head sidewards.

 

He laughed. "I missed you wearing red lipstick. I remember you always put on red lipstick back then"

 

"I can remove it if you want because I remember you scolding me everytime I put it on" What the heck am I talking about? remeniscing the old days where in fact I hate it. Maybe just for this day.

 

"No! no!, don't. I was scolding you because your lips capture people's attention, but who am I to pry on your business now. If it's what you like then fine with me. The truth is...., you look so beautiful Dara"

 

I think the world just stopped for a brief moment. I did not even realized that we're already leaving the elevator while I just followed him to where his car is. I'm glad that his back faced mine for I don't even know if I'm blushing or not. One thing is for sure, I felt that my cheeks are burning.

 

What is happening to me?

 

Minutes past, we were inside the car, riding in silence. 15 minutes past, we were already inside their company building. He was walking too fast as if he's already late, but I really need to eat.

 

"Ji, are you late or something? Well can I have my breakfast yet. I didn't even had my dinner last night so can I go to the retaurant here?"

 

"What?? Why didn't you eat last night?? Aigoo. Fine! I'll spare you 15 to 20 minutes to have your breakfast but be sure to be in my office after. Okay? I'll go ahead" After that, without few more words or letting me say something, he just walk ahead to the elevator.

 

Wait!, why am I needed in his office anyway? Is he going to give me some money, or is he going to give me something for me to bring back home? And only 15 minutes to eat? Heck, I can't even finish drinking a coffee in that time frame.

 

Pouting, I went straight to their own mini restaurant inside the building. I ordered coffee and ordered a light meal. My eyes then saw the familiar guy walking past my table so I get his attention.

 

"Naru!!" I called.

 

Naru saw me and his loving smile appeared. I stood up when he walked near me. We hugged briefly.

 

"You look great Sandara, but you are not dressed for work?" Is he asking me or saying a fact.

 

"Of course why should I, I'm already done here"

 

He started laughing. "Let's see about that then. I'll go ahead. I have a meeting to attend to. See you later" He then grinned.

 

Hmmn? Aigoo I don't understand him, and that grin?? What's that suppose to mean? Well I'm too hungry to pay more attention to him. So look's like there's a really important meeting upstairs as to why Naru's dressed so formally. Maybe it's the contract sighning. Aigoo. Poor me. I'm a shame for my company.

 

I hurriedly ate everything and sip my coffee from time to time even if my tongue is full of blisters now. Why does Jiyong need me at his office anyway? This people really work so hard to even work during weekends. Ohh well, it's the contact signing later anyway so maybe the meeting is all about it.

 

In 20 minutes, I'm already at his office. Gain was the one who ushered me inside. Actually, it was kind of weird as she shook my hand while grinning.

 

"Gooduck!" She whispered before she walk out of the room.

 

What am I going to do here anyway?

 

In 5 minutes, Jiyong entered the room. "Dara let's go"

 

"Ehh? Where are we going?" I asked. I'm really confused now.

 

"Just follow me" he uttered. Without words I just followed him. He opened the door for me then lead me to their conference room. He even opened the door to the conference area for me. "After you" he ushered.

 

"Yah!! Jiyong-ah. What is this? Why the heck am I in this room?" I pulled him near me so that I can whisper to his ear. Men in their business suit are all gathered around the huge table. Maybe 15 men are here, inculding Naru who's grinning at me. He even winked at me. "Am I going to attend your meeting?"

 

I felt him whispered near my ears. "Nope, This is the time Dara". He then distanced himself away from me a bit then went to get everyone's attention. "Gentlemen, let me introduce to you Ms. Park Sandara from SE company, the girl who saved us all. But before the thanksgiving, ms. Park here has something to tell us about their company" He then looked at me. "Ms. Park, you may take over now. The stage is yours" he added.

 

My eyes widen with what I heard. JUNGMAL????? He was about to leave when I gently grabbed his suit to stop him from leaving me. Truth is, I'm already starting to tremble, I'm still schock at the same time nervous, overwhelmed, happpy, that's why I couldn't find my voice.

 

"May I have a w-word with you sir for a m-moment?" Oh my, I'm stuttering.

 

"Sure ms. Park"

 

I glanced at everyone and they nod their head. I walked out of the room and bit the back of my cheek, mumbling and waiting for Jiyong outside. 

 

"What is it Dara?" He asked.

 

"J-Ji, is this for real??"

 

"Yes! so go on and make everyone impress, including me. I am now giving you the time to report"

 

I closed my eyes. I am really nervous. I wasn't expecting this. And damn!! Look's like I can't do this. I left all the documents at the hotel.

 

"I-I can't" I trembled and he frowned.

 

"Why?"

 

"I left all the documents at the hotel. I can't do this without that"

 

I saw him smiled then began to hear chuckles from him. What's funny here? Can't he see? I'm too damn serious.

 

"Ms. Park. Is that all??" he smirked and I can only nod my head like a lost child asking the lost and found officer in charge. "Then you don't need those Dara. You only need this" He continued then tapped his forefinger at my head, my brain in exact.

 

"But-" I protested.

 

"You don't want to let the board of members to wait inside right?"

 

"But--"

 

"Just breath"

 

Damn him, asking me to breath where it's really hard to inhale the good vibes. Jiyong walked inside then I followed him. I can't let this pass right? I should not mess this up.

 

I took a deep breath just like what he adviced and went straight to face everyone while cheering myself that I can do this. "Good morning e-evryone. First, I w-want to thank mr. Kwon for that brief introduction. I am a representative of Samsung Electronics company. SE is a........."

 

I continued and reported. At first I was stuttering but slowly, my nevousness disappeared. I'm even thankful to myself for reviewing the materials I brought and the presentation that was saved on my computer. Though it'll be much better if I have them but, I still manage to discuss everything smoothly. 

 

Sometimes I will see them nodding, some are curious, some are interested, some are disagreeing. But in the end I did all my best to make it more understandable. I even answered their questions, inquiries calmy. Jiyong will ask things he don't understand, but in the end all of them understood, all the questions got answered, and every curiosity changed into enlightenment. Then I heard them clapped their hands, nodding and smiling at me. For an hour that past, it went smoothly and now I received such support from them. 

 

I smiled. It was a nice feeling. Jiyong was right that I don't need the materials for I only need the knowledge. I gained confidence right now. I am so happy. Oh my God. It's all thanks to Jiyong. I thought I can't do it. I thought I'll just walk out, go home with nothing, empty, but then this moment came as a surprise. Now I felt so much better now, satisfied, and confident.

 

Then that moment put to an end. Still feeling overwhelmed and surprised, I walked out the room with a smile on my lips after all the board members shook my hand. I walked to where Gain is as ordered by Jiyong and to wait for him there.

 

"Congratulations Dara" Gain hugged me so tight. I hugged her back fo I need someone to share this happiness inside my heart. "how was it?" she then asked.

 

"God, it was... awesome. Oh my gosh. Though I don't really know if I got them impressed enough to agree on the collaboration with our company, but still I must say I'm still happy even without the result yet. I have to thank you Gain, the company you gave me, the friendship, the lunch together made my 2 weeks really awesome, and to this" I hugged her more tightly then in a second, we let go of each other's embrace.

 

"Don't thank me. Thank mr. Kwon"

 

"I know"

 

"I'm so happy for you" She giggled. I was about to say something when someone grip my wrist gently. And it was Jiyong.

 

"Follow me"

 

He went to drag me to his office then he let go of my wrist. I smiled at him. "Mr. Kwon, thank you so much"

 

"No, thank you. You save us all. But it's not just because of what happened yesterday, I'm already planning to gave you the time, to spare you some time in the first place. Your dedication to your company is enough for me to be impressed. Your skills, your sharp tongue is really impressive"

 

Hearing everything he said, how can my heart still carry the happiness when I'm already so full. Watching his smiling lips, I turned to hugged him so tight and whispered.. "Thank you, still I thank you Jiyong" I uttered on his chest. As time goes by, I realized that I was hugging him so long so I back out. He didn't even hugged me back, frustratingly, he just pat my head like a dog. Somehow it disappoint me, but that's not a problem that I should mind. The happiness is all that's important.

 

_____________________________________________

 

JIYONG's POV

 

There, why the heck is that electricity run through my spine just with that simple embrace. It was nothing, but hel!! Why is my heart beating so fast. Maybe it's because of her smile. I did not expect her to be this happy. I thought she would whine and tell me that If I already plan this in the first place then why at her last day, when she already expect nothing from me and my company. Dara's like that, always whining. She's now bloomed into a very attractive butterfly, who spread her wings and enjoying her freedom, not like the past where she won't go out from her comfort zone, just stayed on her cocoon.

 

But damn it, the beating of my heart is too fast that I'm afraid to let her feel it. My hands already are waiting to touch her, waiting for my brain to send the signal but I blocked it. Won't allow myself to embrace her as well. I'm afraid that I might not let her go. I want her to stay beside me, but who am I to think that way. I'm just a friend, and not her bestfriend anymore.

 

She suddenly backed out and I can only pat her head. I think I saw something in her eyes that instant, but it got replaced by her eye smile once again. I thought I saw sadness but maybe I'm just thinking too much.

 

I gigled and still enduring the painful beating of my heart. "Don't thank me yet. I'm still going to apologize because there is no result yet. I'm sorry if you're going home with nothing"

 

She shook her hand as with her head. "No that's okay, really. It's better this way rather than go home and did nothing at all. Thank you Jiyong, Mr. Kwon, really" she blinked.

 

"Then you are most welcome. You deserve it, you earned it" I answered.

 

"I am going to miss you Ji. I still have to thank you for the company every day, morning and night for this whole 2 weeks of my stay. Now, I'm even more excited to go home"

 

Excited to go home? That hurts you know. It's sounds as if she really want to go home all this time. I turned around and just went to my desk, not letting her see the smile that disappeared. I open the drawer and got something out from there.

 

I looked at the thing on my palm one last time and turn to face her. I grabbed her right hand and opened her coiled fingers, allowing some space for the thing I'm giving her.

 

"What is this?" I saw the curious gaze of her. 

 

"A watch"  grinned.

 

"I know, but why are you giving me this? This even look expensive. Jiyong you know that I would hate you for giving me things like this. I'm not the Dara before. This isn't necessary. I don't need gifts" I felt her pushed the thing back to my hand. I even heard a little anger on her voice. I already know that she's going to act like this.

 

It was painful. the watch is my gift to her for her birthday but I was too dumb to realize that I am being way too jealous. The watch is for her. No one can have it but only her, so I tightly held on her hand and blinked sadly.

 

"It was my birthday gift to you. I'm sorry that it's already late"

 

"But---"

 

"Please Dara, just this once, please accept it"

 

There was a moment of silence. I know she was looking at me but I'm just looking at our entwined hands. "Fine, just this once arasso" 

 

I let go of her hand and saw her dumped the thing inside her bag. I was praying to see her accepting this gift with a smile just like what I saw when she received Minho's gift. I'm praying that she would wear it the moment she saw it just like on Minho's gift. I'm praying to hear her saying thank you and would let me know how she adores my gift just like what she did back that night. And I was praying to God that she would accept my gift to her the moment she saw it, but it was all just a prayer. It was just a simple wish that never came true.

 

"I am going to miss you Dara" That's the sad truth. I don't have her personal  number and I have no reason to call her just to know how's her day, to ask if we can eat together, to know more about her. It's really sad and it's even hard to contact her now that everything we had is now gone. Friendship, love, family. What we have now, is just a simple friendship, just a simple acquaintance, a simple companion, and just a co-worker.

 

"Same here" She smiled. 

 

I hope you're going to miss me just like how I'm going to miss you.

 

"Oh it's already time for me to go. I still have to buy few things for the guys, uncle, and Minho. I still have to pack my things before I left. So will it be alright if I go ahead?"

 

No! It's not alright. "Sure. What time are you leaving the hotel? I can ask someone to drive you to the airport"

 

"No need, I'll just fetch a taxi. I don't even know what time I'll get back to the hotel. So just don't mind me and just take care of yourself. Eat on time" She noted.

 

I smiled. I can no longer argue with her anymore. "Okay then, be careful yourself. My company will send you the result so just wait for it"

 

"Yes thanks again. By the way, when are you going back? Don't you miss Kiko unnie? I bet she really miss you too much"

 

"Oh, I m-miss her too" Stuttering.

 

My eyes widen. I cursed at myself. Why am I thinking of Dara all this time when I have a girlfriend who's waiting for me to come home? I even hate the truth that I totally forgot about her. She sends me message but I'm too busy to respond, she's calling me but I can only answer her with 'I'll call you again tomorrow. I'm really tired', when I spent my morning, weekends, and night with Dara. ! I'm a no good boyfriend. I chose her but how come I'm with the other choice.

 

"How sweet. I bet Minho misses me too" She chuckled and step backwards. She then bowed her head and waved her hands. "ohh well, I have to go now Ji. Thank you again mr. Kwon. Until the next time. Goodbye"

 

Then she's totally gone. I don't know if I heard a bit jealousy in her voice or I'm just thinking too much again.

 

Damn it Dara! Why do you always makes me feel guilty.

 

*************

 

I got too busy for the rest of the day. I can ony busied myself to avoid the thoughts of Dara and my girlfriend back home. I miss Kiko too, but why do I miss Dara when all this time I was with  her side. Maybe it was because of that as to why I miss her, maybe I'm just used to being with her. As much as I want to push those thoughts in my mind, yet the truth is I really miss her, I want her to be around all the time. I love her alright. It's hard to even forget her even though I chose Kiko. Did I chose the wrong decision?

 

That day, I went home around 1:00 in the morning. I finished all the works that needs to be done, burn my lashes so that I can finish everything. I decided to go home as early as possible. I can't bare to stay at this place for another week. I want to go home so that I can see Dara,...and Kiko of course, and our friends. They've been sending me messages, ask me to buy things for them, and in the end they all ask me to go home.

 

I do want to go home, specially now that I'm all alone in this huge, fancy room, staring at the ceiling, lying on the bed with my socks and neck tie on. I'm really tired. I always work so hard and went home tired, but why does it feels like I'm too tired, it's different. There's no noisy roomate, no stubborn friend anymore. Nothing, Empty.

 

But now that I can go home, I'll just pay a visit to Minzy and Sanghyun hyung first before going back. I missed Minzy a lot, so I want to know if she is fine with her first pregnancy. I heard that the first pregnancy has a lot of discomforts, and...., really painful. They need to be supervised, make sure that they're always safe, that they won't trip, make sure that they won't get any illness, and make sure that they eat healthy foods. See? I'm lucky I was born as a man.

 

The only problem is Sanghyun. He's still mad at me. I don't think he can even forgive me for what I did to Dara. But I'm hoping I can get his trust again. 

 

I closed my eyes with a sad smile and drifted to sleep. When I opened it, It's already Sunday at around 12:15 in the afternoon. ! I slept too much. Rising up, I heard my stomach growling, almost roaring. I'm hungry, but instead of preparing my brea-unch, I fished out my phone at my pocket and called someone while packing all my things and packed the things I'll need for the visit. I have 3 hours of drive to the Park's residence, so I'll just buy foods and eat it on the way.

 

"Book me a flight tomorrow afternoon to Seoul and bring all my luggage to the airport. That's all Gain. Thank you" then I hanged up the phone, went to the bathroon, took a quick shower as always, got dressed and ready to go with my cap on, grey long sleeves shirt and black pants, colorful casual shoes, and wore my blings, even put on an earing with a cross designed dangling on my left ear. It's good to be out from those boring business attires.

 

******

 

I arrived at around 5 in the afternoon. I parked my car outside the huge residence of the Park's and walked to the door. I knocked and got answered by,.... gahhd why does it have to be him.

 

"Sanghyun hyung" I still curtsied in front of him. I saw him crossed his arms and glared at me.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?"

 

Darn, he looked pissed. "Hyung, I just want to visit Minzy. I want to know if she's safe, if she--"

 

"Damn you. What do you think of me? I'm her husband, of course she's always safe. Just off and go home" He began to shoo me away. Aigoo. Why is his anger didn't even lessen as the year goes by. I can't go home and drive for another 3 hours without a glimpse and a simple talk with Minzy. Aishht. He's not like this actually. He will let me visit Minzy but won't talk to me, treated me like a ghost, but at least he let me see her and he never shoo me away like this.

 

"But-Hyung, please" I pleaded. 

 

"Get the hell out of here. Don't make me say that agai--"

 

"Yahhh!!!" Someone shouted. We didn't even realized the van parked just in front of the main door.

 

I turn around to look at Minzy whose glaring at Sanghyun. "What is your problem!!" she yelled and I saw the panick in hyungs face. I never thought that Minzy can talk this way to Sanghyun hyung. She's a sweet girl, doesn't curse, does a lot of aegyos and she never raised her voice. What happened to the sweetest maknae in our group? or is this what they call pregnancy hormones?

 

"Jiyong?" Her attention went to me and her expression changed. She yelped and went staight to me for a tight hug. "Oppa!! I missed you. How are you?"

 

"I missed you too Minzy. I'm fine as you can see, how about you"

 

"Not that good. My baby is getting heavier day by day, yet I'm really excited to hold my son. Anyway, were you waiting for so long. Come on inside, let's talk the rest there for there's a lot of bugs in here" I saw her glared once again at hyung just after saying the 'bugs' thing. I remember her hating bugs. Is hyung a bug now?

 

She dragged me inside with my hand and I just let her lead me to there, even if I saw hyung gave me an evil glare.

 

"Aigoo Yeobo-yah, you're annoying really. Aighht" There I heard her hiss. This is a surprise. Minzy is.... amazing.

 

"What is happening here?" 

 

I gasped and got frozen after hearing that familiar voice. My head turned to searh for the owner of that sweet voice.

 

"Omo Jiyong??"

 

"D-Dara?" I was about to ask her why she's here. But Minzy's too excited to care, just dragged me to their living room.

 

Why the hell is she stil  here?

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

The is coming....!!! Hope you`ll enjoy.

 

``What is the most important to you when it come`s to relationships, being faithful or being honest?``

 

Uta167 I think we need both of that things to working on the relationship.. But being honest is what I'll do. Even if it'll hurt or it'll sound childish, but by being honest, I can understand what he want or don't want. What should I do and I shouldn't do. So we can work this relationship without any secret

                 - My answer`s below. Its really long. I hope you`ll bare with it.

 

Lakeland By being honest problems can be solved even if it hurts. With problems solved there is no use for being unfaithful right? 

                 - My answer`s below. Its really long. I hope you`ll bare with it.

 

newbie_me - Thank you for the update,for me being honest is more important because by being honest it shows that you could be trusted and trust is very important in a relationship.It is also a shortcut and a solution to all the drama that we usually see in today's relationship and it needs a lot of courage.being faithful is important but most of the time when u are honest with your partner you will think about them more often and being faithful will come with that thought in mind.

                - My answer`s below. Its really long. I hope you`ll bare with it.

 

naue523 Personally I think that being honest is more important. Why? Well, we are humans and as they say, we make mistakes. I find it that honesty will in somewhat way be the better choice, to admit it ourselves when we do wrong.

               - My answer`s below. Its really long. I hope you`ll bare with it.

 

Mahzy19 -being honest is what matters most lets admit it no one is faithful everyone has a little devil inside....no matter how unfaithful you are as a person as long as you are honest then all is good

               - My answer`s below. Its really long. I hope you`ll bare with it.

 

 

                                          - Look`s like I`m all alone in a boat. i`ll go with being faithful. Though all of you has the same answer to my question, still I understand and learned the importance of being honest once in a relationship. It is your opinion anyway so i respect that. If you want to know mine, well, I don`t know if you`ll going to agree if I say it`s better to be faithful than to be honest. I really do believe that honesty should be much important but as a human, we do not do that all the time. I can`t answer honesty for my mouth still tell a lie. If I`ll answer honesty then i should be honest all the time, but no for there are situations that I have to keep something to myself and not to boast it. So am I still being honest? I know it sound painful but to me it`s not. I don`t care if my partner cannot be honest with me, it`s fine as long as I know that he is faithful to me. I think that`s more important. For me, honesty is all just words but being faithful is something you show. I even realized why there is this saying honesty is the best policy, that saying means to remind us that honesty is really important, but why is there such a reminder? Of course because we don`t follow the rules sometimes. It`s sad, but it`s natural. Sometimes, hearing the truth can hurt us so badly, but being faithful is giving a chance and less hurt.

 

 

For my 23rd question.

 

``Are you willing to enter a relationship even if you knew you`ll  going to get hurt?``

 

 

Keep on smiling,

 

-Aeiya-luvs-u