The Workplace

Bridge To His Heart

 

JIYONG's POV

 

Morning came. The sound of my alarm is so annoying that I groan, sat up, wipe my eyes, yawn, and gently slap both of my cheeks. I had a light sleep last night. It was almost 3:00 in the morning when I slept. Thoughts of Dara's are roaming in my mind.

 

Last night, when she told me that she won't blame me, she was smiling weakly. I know I hurt her because she's the one who made me call off the wedding. It's not her fault but mine. As much as I don't want to admit that to her, but I have to. I won't lie to her, not anymore. But after I saw her eyes blaze in sadness, I think that is not the only thing that hurt her but there's something else. I don't even know what that is.

 

I'm happy, real happy when I get to see her once again. Yet, the happiness won't last long for everytime we meet, the past is flashing in front of us, remembering those days where I had hurt her so much.

 

Damn it! I don't know what to do to her anymore. It's awkward. It will always be awkward when she's around. I want to change that of course.

 

I walk out of my bed, wore my indoor slippers and went to grabbed my cigarette case. It's so early for this, but this is the only time I can have a cigarette break. I began to grab a bottle of water from the fridge and went to the balcony with the ashtray on my hands.

 

The morning breeze greeted me and I love it. The cool wind help me relax. I sat on the outdoor couch and rest my feet on the foot rest while lighting up my cigarette. I puff the smoke and felt my nerves calm down. I sipped one gulp of water and rest my head, watching the bluesky and the sunrise.

 

I then closed my eyes and savor the coolness of the wind and the warmness of the sun rays. It's already 7:00 in the morning and I have to go to work at 9:00 later.

 

I puff another smoke and blew. But then I felt drops of water's pouring down on me. I think it wasn't just a drop.

 

When my eyes opened, I saw my cigarette already drowning wet. "What the !!" I roared. My eyes went up to search where the water came from but there nothing up there. It isn't even raining.

 

"Smoking so early in the morning? Are you planning to die young?"

 

I gasped after hearing that. I glanced on my right and there, I saw Dara holding a glass of water but the glass is no longer full for she waste it on me. I even forgot that she's staying just beside my hotel room. Our balcony is just two meters away.

 

"What the hell DARA!!" I yelled in annoyance. Damn it. I hate it when she's always doing this to me. I remembe her snatching all my cigarettes and burn them somewhere. Sometimes I will find my cigarettes floating on the bathroom or in my bathtub. My addiction is one of my bestfriend. Is that even hard to understand?

 

"Easy Jiyong-ah. It's too early in the morning to yell" She laughed. I glared.

 

I pout my lips and wipe off the water on my face, still glaring at her. She was wearing a jogging pants with a matching jacket which is zipped midway. Her white lace spaghetti and her creamy skin are showing right before my eyes. I gulped.

 

"!" I just curse and stood up. I'm too mad to talk to her right now, but I know I'm blushing. Weird right? I was about to go inside my suite when she stopped me.

 

"Yah! open your door, let's have breakfast together" I glanced again at her and smirked evilly yet she grinned so wide that it will reach her eyes soon. Aisht. I clenched my fist.

 

"No ing way!" I yelled much louder and went out the balcony.

 

I went to grabbed a clean shirt and go to the bathroom. I decided to take a bath rather than wash my face so that my anger lessen. She is a hundred percent irritating human being. I went to turn on the shower and let the water pour and wash away the dirt all over my body, even my anger.

 

Minutes past, I was soaping my body everywhere when I felt that I already calmed down. I thought Dara won't talk to me after last night's chat. But looks like I'm wrong. It's good to know that, at least it won't be hard for me. My eyes saw my reflection on the mirror and I saw my lips forming a smile. A smile that I thought is gone 6 years ago.

 

Another minutes past, I went out of my bathroom just to hear someone's singing outside my room. I slapped my forehead and laughed. I know it's Dara who's singing so loud and out of tune, singing a nursery rhymes about a rabbit.

 

I know what she's up to. She will sing so loud so that I'll open the door, blackmailing me for there are few VIP's booked at this floor. It's my hotel anyway, I won't let someone ruin my guests who is resting right now, or maybe still asleep.

 

With my towel surrounding my lower body, I went towards the door half , almost because I'm not even wearing my briefs yet. I cleared my throat and put on my poker face, the annoyed one, frowning, glaring, and gritting my teeth. let's a bit.

 

"little ssan-ttokki tokki tokki tokki-!" I heard her out of tune voice in high pitch.

 

"Shut up!!" I hissed and pulled her inside my room, closed the door and flick her forehead. "What do you think you are doing?"

 

"Yah!! that hurts!" She scratch the sting on her forehead and glared back at me. My inner self is laughing so loud, almost rollong on the floor while patting his perfect manly bare stomach.

 

My eyes roamed from her head down to her toes. She's already dressed for work. Did she not take a bath? She was wearing a blue blazer, yellow fitted skirt and pink sleeveless polo under her blazer, with her cute yellow wristwatch, and tri-colored closed stiletto. Her hair's neatly done, letting it flow down her shoulders and a pearl diamonds hairpin pinned on her golden brown newly dyed hair. I smirked.

 

"Yah you ert boss. Wear something will y'ah?!" She pushed me away and I rolled my eyes. I even saw her looked on the other side, avoiding to look at my perfect body. I smirked.

 

"Why are you doing this anyway? This is a man's room, you can't go inside like this" I uttered.

 

"Then why did you let me?" she returned. Aishtt!

 

"What do you think I will do then? Leave you singing so loud outside and disturb my guests? Are you crazy?"

 

"Come on, I just want to have breakfast with you. I passed by a small japanese restaurant and they have breakfast menu after I went for a jog. So I bought ramyun and garlic bread"

 

She began to place the food on my mini kitchen and arranged the tables for the two of us. She even know where my table wares are placed.

 

She is crazy. I was watching her every moves and an amazed smile escape my lips.

 

"Yah! Go get dress already, I'll microwave the milk I bought and let's eat, it's almot 8:00, you'll be late" She muttered without even looking at me. It's good that she's not looking at me for I am smiling like crazy. I can't help it.

 

I did what I'm told even if it should be me to order people around. Yet, I still do it for Dara's an exception.

 

It's good that I have a small dressing room. I don't want to hear Dara's calling me a ert if she saw me getting dress in front of her. After I finished dressing for work. I grabbed the newspaper from yesterday and brought it to the table. I sat on the seat in front of Dara but she's still busy washing some dishes.

 

I tilted my head seeing her doing house chores. I remember her ordering her maids here and there, even fetching her own glass of water, she can't even do that. But now, she's serving me. I know why.

 

Not long, she sat in front of me while I'm trying to busy myself in reading the paper but I'm more focused on what she's doing, watching her on my peripheral view. I saw her poured my empty cup with milk, placed some bread with melting butter on my plate, a small jar of strawberry jelly at the center and a bowl of hot ramyun is in my front. The smell is inviting me even if I want to ignore these trick of her.

 

Wait, what's wrong in eating what she bought right? Even if I know that this is a bribe.

 

"How was your sleep?" I began to break the silence.

 

"I had a good one. This place is beautiful Jiyong. Congratulations for this" She cheered. I think she's even happier that the silence between us is gone. I can hear that in her voice.

 

"Thank you and for this food" I whispered. Not even looking at her, just focused on the steamy ramyun on my front. I think this will be my first ever delicious breakfast since I got here last week. I am here for a month of work but if I finish early, I can go home in two weeks. I took a sip on the ramyun soup and it was so delicious that I don't even care if it's too hot.

 

"Are you that hungry to eat like a pig?" I looked at her and glared.

 

"So what?" I said while munching the noodles in my mouth.

 

Actually, It was Dara who love ramyun and ate like a pig not me. This is her favorite dish, ramen, or let me say, all kinds of noodles is her favorite. I watched her eat after rolling her eyes then I chuckled when I was right. She really does eat like a pig. I'm happy that that part of her still remains, even if she's more mature now, so lady like.

 

It was me who finish my meal first, so I have the chance to watch her eat and gahhd, I miss her, my bestfriend. Her cell phone was placed on the table near her and sometimes she'll type something an would chuckle while eating her meal. I know already whose she texting, its Minho her boss for I saw his huge photo everytime her phone vibrates.

 

I rolled my eyes but a bit hurt.

 

"Jiyong, my company is --" Dara begun.

 

"No business matters when we're outside the office Dara" I smirked. See? I was right all along. The meal is a bribe, she's still trying to insert her business issues here, right now. But I don't want that. I have only a little time for my privacy. She have to respect that.

 

I saw her pout and her eyebrows meeting each other. "Fine!"

 

She whispered madly. I saw her began to eat once again while I began to read the newspaper, feeling guilty as usual.

 

******

 

It's already time for work when I fetch my coat and my sling bag. Dara's still inside my room, washing the dishes even if I already told her that there someone who'll do that for me, yet she insisted. It's a surprise you know.

 

"Yah! are you already on your way?" I heard her speak at my back while I'm placing my wristwatch on my hand.

 

"Yes. I'll go ahead first. After you finish then lock the door" I said without looking at her. I was about to close the door, leaving her behind when I saw her went outside with her sling bag already hanging on her shoulders. Ready to go. I gaped at her. How could she still look so neat after washing the dishes? She looked so fresh, her pale lipstick doesn't even have a smudge on it. When did she applied that anyway?

 

She then locked the door and I stared at her. What now?

 

"After you sir" She grinned and lead me the way as if she's a host of a restaurant. I ignored her presence and went to the elevator. She even pressed the button for me and I tilted my head watching her every move. What is she up to? Don't tell me she'll follow me wherever I go? I won't allow that.

 

We reached the main entrance and my car is already park, a butler's already opening my car door for me.

 

"Good morning Mr. Kwon. Have a good day sir" The man bowed his head and I return back the smile.

 

"Thank you Jake" I went inside my car and closed it, pulled my seat belt and started the engine, but before I lock the door, Dara opened the other door and sat beside me. I gasped.

 

What the hell?

 

"What is this Dara?" I said in irritation.

 

"Let's go together. Besides, we have the same destination right. Come on, don't be mad at me" She blinked at me, showing her puppy eyes.

 

"Are you forgetting something Dara? I'm not your driver, I'm your bos-"

 

"You're not my boss right now, you're Jiyong. We're still ahhmmn friends right?" her cheekiness fade and replaced by her wary expression.

 

I bit my inner cheek after hearing that. Dara know how to play her cards well. How could she brought that up right now? But here I am, won't argue more about it for I am guilty. We are still frends right?

 

"Fine!" I fizzed.

 

"Yey!"

 

I rolled my eyes and wait for her to finish putting her seatbelt on then hit the gas.

 

Actually, it's a shock for me to see her seating besides me. She never sat at the front seat and it's because of her phobia. But I forgot that she can drive now. I glanced at her and she's watching the scenery outside with a smile on her lips. I gazed at her sadly. How I wish I'm the one who taught her how to conquer her fears. I wish that I was there, supporting her all the way. I sighed sadly.

 

We arrived at the main entrance of my office building at around 9:05. I glanced at Dara whom was unlocking her seatbelt on her side.

 

"Thanks for the ride" She grinned.

 

"This will be the last time" I responded and adjusted my neck tie in place.

 

"Okay, but I won't promise" I heard her say. I coughed and gave her a fierce glare. Wahh this girl is getting on my nerves!.

 

She was about to open her door and leave when I saw from the rearview mirror an approaching red car near Dara. My heart thump loudly on my chest and grabbed Dara's arm to stop her. Pulled her inside the car once again and closed the door myself. Her back's resting on my chest and we both heard the car honked before passing us. The car is way too fast that if Dara went out then she'll be....

 

"!!" I yelped. My heart beats so loud that I'm going deaf, embracing Dara closer to me. I want to feel that she's safe. I want to feel that she's still breathing.

 

"J-Jiyong, you're crushing m-"

 

"Are you alright?" I almost yelled, not even wanting to let go but I have to. I turn her around and hold her shoulders.

 

"Yes and thank yo-"

 

I heard her stop when I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of relief. What will I do if she's already outside. What will I do if I lose her once again? , !! My heart won't stop beating so fast.

 

"Ji, I-I'm alright. You're turning pale" I felt her hands on my jaw that made me open my eyes. I saw her worried look but I'm more concerned about her.

 

I want to press her hands deeper to my skin but reality hits me. I grabbed her wrist away from me and yelled at her. Yell all my worries out.

 

"Damn you Dara! You should watch your back when you leave a car. Don't you dare do that again. Be more cautious wherever you go, will you? !" I cursed and leaned away from her. Pressing my palms on my eyes to suppress my anger.

 

"Y-yes and I'm sorry" I stared at her again. It's good that she's staring back at me while playing with her fingers. A sign of nervousness. I know she's also shocked right now for any accidents related to car are her fears. But I can't help it. Damn it.

 

I changed my stance after I heard a knock on my door. I saw Gain outside, bowing continuosly. I opened the window and saw her gasped after she saw me.

 

"Sir, I am truly sorry about that. I'm sorry, I'm so sor--"

 

"Damn it GAIN!! You're driving way too fast, and you're an hour late! What the hell do you think you're doing? You don't own the road so be better careful. What if you hit someone with your driving then youll be put in jail. Do you want me to sue you for this? Damn you!" I yelled at her, running my finger on my hair.

 

"I'm so sorry sir, please forgive me. I drove my son to school and met a traffic j--"

 

"Don't you dare gave me that excuse! I don't care about your personal issues. No one will kill you if you are late so why drive so fast? aishht"

 

I felt Dara pat my shouders lightly.

 

"Ji, stop it. It's partly my fault. Don't scold Gain like that" I heard her whisper but I just ignored her and continue glaring at Gain whom is avoiding my eyes. "Gain, don't worry, Jiyong won't sue you. Please don't cry"

 

Yeah, Gain is crying now. The hell I care.

 

"No ms. Park. It's my fault. I will take all the punishement mr. Kwon. Please forgive me"

 

I closed my eyes once again in irritation. I can only grab my bag and opened the door, leaving both of them behind. Of course I won't sue my secretary. She's a good person and helped me all the time. I'm just angry.

 

I nod at the guy waiting outside my car and gave him the keys. I glanced back at Dara who's already comforting Gain. Now, I felt guilty seeing them like that. But the anger in my heart won't even subside so I walked ahead to my office.

 

______________________________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

I comforted Gain who's sobbing between her palms. I pat her shoulders and caressed it. "Stop crying now Gain. Don't take Jiyong's words seriously. He don't mean it. He just worries for me"

 

"Ms. Park I'm so sorry, it's entirely my fault. It's my fault I'm so sorry. What if I hurt you? I won't forgive myself"

 

"Yah!! stop blaming yourself. I told you I'm also responsible on what happened. I'm alright and nothing happened okay. Don't think of something like that. With that kind of pessimistic attitude you'll end up blaming yourself which is bad. Come on hush now"

 

"I'm so sorry ms. Park"

 

"It's alright. Come on I'll usher you upstairs"

 

I pressed my arms on her back and ushered her inside the building. I pressed the button to the elevator and not long the two of us is already inside. I can still hear her sobbing and wiping her tears away. I smiled. She easily cry. I am like that too but not anymore now.

 

"My son is throwing tantrums a while ago and won't stop crying if it's not me who will drive him to school. So I drop him first instead of his father and it's out of the way so I was trying to make it on time before mr. Kwon arrive" I heard her whispered while bending down her head.

 

"Really? Then you got your lesson learned. Don't drive way too fast anymore alright. A simple apology will do. Okay? I also learned my lesson. Don't cry anymore, I'll convince Jiyong to forgive you" I responded and tap her back once again.

 

"That's not necessary ms. Park" she looked at me.

 

"I want to do it Gain. Don't worry about it. By the way, just call me Dara" I gave her my warmest smile.

 

"Thank you Dara, you are a good person" She smiled back.

 

"Of course I am"

 

Both of us laughed and the elevator opened. I ushered her on her desk and watched her start to work. My eyes saw Jiyong's door and my smile faded. I know he's still so angry right now.

 

I then walked my way back to the elevator and buy something for Jiyong. He needs coffee. I'm sure of that.

 

Half an hour later, I went back to Gain and offered her the coffee I bought.

 

"Drink this, it will help you relax. You are so tensed Gain-ah" I placed the cup on her desk. It's good that the waiting area is near her desk and Jiyong's office. It's easier for me to watch him over.

 

"Oh Dara. How much is this. I'll pay for it" she gaped and opening her bag.

 

"No" I stopped her by waving my hands at her. "I'll be more happier if you'll just accept this. It's a token of my gratittude to you"

 

Finally she gave me a smile. "Gratittude for what?" she asked.

 

"For having someone to talk to" I smiled back.

 

"Oh, then I'll be more willing to accept this ms. Pa- I mean Dara"

 

"Thank you"

 

"By the way, Is that other coffee in your hand for mr. Kwon?" she began to ask.

 

Oh right. I totally forgot. "Yes, I just don't know how to deliver it to him. I don't want to disturb him or else he'll fire me out" I chuckled and she too.

 

"Don't worry, Wilson will be here in a minute. Boss asked to see him, so you can ask him to give the coffee to mr. Kwon"

 

Thank God I have Gain. I thik I can use her too. Wahh That sound so bad though.

 

Not long, the guy approached Gain and I hand him the coffee. He's a nice guy, I can say that because of his boyish smile. But before the guy named Wilson arrived, I post a folded stick note and wrote something, stick it on the cup before I hand it to Wilson.

 

I smiled at him, and at last he's already inside Jiyong's office.

 

******

 

It's almost lunch break. As I'm watching all over the entire office, I must tell that all of them are so busy that even letting out a sigh will cause them an hour of work. Now I'm wondering why is that? I'm not too observant yesterday but right now, I'm seeing a different workplace, the busy one.

 

I went back to reality when I saw Gain let out a sigh and streched her fingers. I walked towards her and have to ask something.

 

"Gain, does Jiyong have a free time today?" I asked.

 

"Let me check ms. Park. This is actually illegal but I can trust you right?"

 

I gasped at her response. I even saw her playful smile darted on me. I grinned. "Of course" She began to type something on her computer and hummed.

 

"Hmmn, sorry to say this but he got no free time today, only the lunch break" she grinned

 

"Hahaha, of course he's free during those times" I laughed at her silly jokes.

 

We were chatting a little more when someone softly yelled.

 

"Can someone photocopy this, please?"

 

I watched a young man in suit waving a pile of papers in the air while talking to the phone. He seems busy and all the staff are even busier. Gahd! I pity them. What's with the rush?

 

"I can do that Fred" It was Gain who responded. I guess she already finished her work. She smiled at me but before she leave her seat, a call on the phone stopped her. Looks like it was Jiyong because Gain is trembling a bit., tensed once again. Poor girl.

 

She dropped the phone on it's place and released a tireful sigh. I want to go back to my seat but the man yelled once again and now he's telling that he need the file before lunch break.

 

So instead of returning to my seat, I raised my hand and volunteer to do that. I have nothing to do anyways and besides he's just asking someone to photocopy some file. I can do that. Piece of cake.

 

"Dara are you sure?" Gain asked in wide eyes, glancing at Jiyongs office and me then back to jiyong's door and once again on me. What's with her?

 

"Gain, it's alright. I know how to photocopy you know. Trust me on that" I gave her a smile.

 

"But ms. Park. It-s"

 

"It's alright. Who's that guy anyway?" I asked for I need to know the guy's name so that I won't look suspicious.

 

"His name is Freddie, you can call him Fred. He's the head of the engineering team" she responded.

 

My lips formed a perfect 'o'. I began to walked my way towards the man's desk and get those papers.

 

"Hello Fred, I'll photocopy this for you" I whispered softly. He was busy talking to someone on phone but stopped and gaped at me, then later on he smiled handsomely at me.

 

"Hello, are you new here? Please give me 50 copies of each page. Thank you honey" He gave me a grin and my inner self is gaping. He just called me honey? He even thought I am working here. But I just did what I'm told. I'm known as the most obedient employee back at our company. I'm not bragging okay. I just thought you want to know that. Hehehe.

 

I walked on their photocopy machine. Gain told me where it was and I'm glad their using the same brand of machine like ours.

 

15 minutes past or more and I walked back to Fred and hand him the files. He smiled once again and he accepted the papers on my hands.

 

"Thank you ms. - ahmm"

 

"Sandara. Just call me Dara" I said and smiled back at him.

 

"Thank you for this Dara. You saved me" I saw him went back to work and I took my leave. With my hand bag on my hands. I went to the powder room and looked at my watched. It's already lunch break. Can I see Jiyong now? What if he's still angry? Looks like I'll just see him later in the afternoon. I don't want to burden him.

 

Leaving the powder room, I saw Fred left Jiyongs office and saw him looking satisfied. My eyes follow him to his desk and did something I don't know. I went back to the waiting area in front of Gain and saw her looked at me.

 

Not long. The guy named Fred approached my seat and got my attention.

 

"Dara, do you want to have lunch with us?" He asked. I saw him with 3 more guys and 2 ladies. I gaped. looks like I gained friends.

 

"Oh sure" I cheered. It's way better that to eat alone.

 

"Oh you are the girl from yesterday right?" A guy on Fred's back asked me with a smile on his lips. Eh??

 

"I was here yesterday. I have a business proposal with Ji- I mean Mr. Kwon" I nod my head.

 

"What? You're not working here? You're a guest and I asked you to do some of my work? Oh god" Fred looked so surprised. Well, I can't blame him.

 

"It's alright. if it bothers you, then leave that as a secret. I'm the one who volunteered anyway. I have not much to do so it's fine with me" I grinned at them.

 

"Oh my, Fred you just asked a guest to do your job?" the guy at the back pat Fred's shoulder.

 

"Yeah. James, how did you know about Dara anyway?" fred asked the guy who's name maybe James. James it is.

 

"I saw her yesterday and a lot of men are asking to know her name. Look's like they have their eyes on ms. Dara here" The guy named James offered his hand at me which I happily accepted. I shook his hand and whispered my name. They all looked so nice even the girls shook my hand too. I didn't even know that I got popular since yesterday.

 

Fred asked Gain to join us and Gain accepted. We all went to the groundfloor and bought our lunch together. All of them are very accomodating and friendly. They were asking me about my company and stuffs. I even told them about the proposal and Jiyong's turning down our company. They all wish me goodluck and I thank them for that. At least I have friends here that I can talk to. I'm even glad that I can speak perfect english. The only thing I'm lacking is the accent.

 

__________________________________________

 

JIYONG's POV

 

I stared at Dara's note placed neatly on my desk drawer. It made me smile watching that tiny paper. She draw a smily with a single word below. 'smile'. I chuckled.

 

Where is she anyways? It's already 4:00 in the afternoon and I haven't seen her since this morning. Don't tell me she's angry with me? Why should she? Aishht.

 

I searched for her during lunch and she's nowhere to be found. I checked her up at around 1:00pm and she's still not around. Did she already went home? I will be pleased to hear that she already went back but why does my inner self is pouting and sighing at the corner, even looked so sad.

 

I already finished my paperworks and now I have to send mails to my company in Korea. But for now, I think I need some coffee.

 

I was about to call Gain but stopped midway. So I went to the door to ask her personaly. But actually, I want to search for Dara.

 

Opening my door, I saw Dara standing on my staff's table, smiling and talking to a man. I don't even know some of my staff's here for this company is only our branch and Wilson is the one who's hadling this company here.

 

I walked towards Gain, who gasped when I reached her table. What's with her?

 

"Mr. Kwon" I think she said my name aloud and earned few of my people to look at my direction but I ignored all of them. Except for this specific pair of eyes. I looked at her and we exchanged glances. I felt hurt when her smile is now gone. I saw her bowed her head which not long I ignored her as well.

 

"Get me some coffee" I told my secretary.

 

"Yes sir. Is that all mr. Kwon?"

 

"Yes"

 

I turn around and opened the door to my office when I imagine a picture of Dara flirting with my employees. I grit my teeth and woud never allow that to happen.

 

I turn my head to her direction. "Ms. Park. Come to my office. NOW!" I said and walked inside.

 

I'm not Jealous, am I?

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

Here's the daragon update. And a late Happy holloween to all of you. Hope I made you smile in this chapter.

 

"If you are Dara in this story, how will you persuade Jiyong to listen to you?"

 

GCaxxx - if i'm dara i think i will make out with jiyong.Hee. I will seduce him and make him to hear me

               - That's an interesting answer my dear. My stomach aches laughing at your comment.

 

naue523 - It's not that I want Dara to bring up the past, but I want them both to be friends again. Heck yes it will be awkwad, but they must be on good terms and understand eachother. I think, if possible, they both open up what they think & talk it through. Dara: why she left. Jiyong: how he truly feels. 

               - I don't know if this is your answer to my 19th question but I just want to comment: when your too in love but ended up heartbroken, sometimes the friendship also disappears. It's so sad right but it's the consequence of falling in love with your bestfriend. In time maybe Dara will forget what happened and Jiyong will learn how to be true to himself. Thank you for yor comment.

 

gelliii512 - I'll keep my business stature, because Dara did go there on a strictly business basis. If I were Dara, i would definitely keep bugging Jiyong, to the point where he gives in. :) Many people give in to persuasion. 

             - You have the best answer to my 19th question. I`ll see to it that I`ll make it happen. Thank you so much!! :)

 

myrene - i will show him my determination.. i go there with my plans of winning and i will stick to it. not gonna let our personal events affect what my goal is..

or can i seduce him?lure him to bed. and poof! cheers to my success! 

             - That`s a wonderful idea. If only I can make it happen, but I can`t for it`s a green stuff!! hahahaha. I laughed so loud with this.

 

eamzkirei - well,I'll be very direct on my point so that he'll see what the company and I are capable of doing in his business. business is business, pleasure can wait :)    

              - Yes, you are very right. Be direct and business first before pleasure. Your comment is similar to gelliii512 so I`ll see to it that it will happen in this story or scene. Thank you for giving me ideas.

 

132901 - hmm be persistent in the same time not be someone who really bothersome! 

               - Yes, yes that`s very right. But I think I`m making Dara a bothersome to Jiyong, am I I`ll change that. Thank you for giving me brilliant ideas.

 

sirrianna7but she shouldn't give up.. "being persistent" usually pays off in the long run right.... 

              -Agree!.. being persistent pays off eventually and do it in a proper way and not a bothersome. Thank you.

 

Thank you so much to all who answer. I love you all. You all give me ideas. I`m running out of ideas actually. But now I`m fully recharge. Kamsahamnida!

 

For my 20th question.

`` Seriously, is there a difference between love and true love?``

 

 

Keep on smiling,

 

Aeiya-luvs-u