Closer

Bridge To His Heart

 

 

It’s been a week that past. Dara is too busy arranging her boss’s schedule for the week, and it’s been a week after she parted with him.

 

Him who as well as busy on his own business world. It’s been a week that Kiko doesn’t want to talk to him and it’s been a week that he is living in guilt.

 

One is living a lie, the other one is lonely with guilt and regrets.

 

It’s been already past 8:00 in the evening when she received a call. She was sitting on her study table while encoding the notes she wrote during the meeting she and Minho attended in Jeju Do.  She picked her phone up after she blew off her bangs away from her eyes. She dropped her pen aside and put her laptop on sleep and walked towards the balcony while staring at the screen of her phone. Gahd, it’s been a week.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” She pull herself up. She must not sound excited.

 

“Dara-yah how are you? You busy?”

 

It’s Jiyong who called. A small smile suddenly appeared but then she bit her lower lip. “Hmmn Jiyong!, I’m good yet a little busy but I can still spare a little time. Why did you call?” Why did you call? She smacked her forehead a little. What’s with that awkward answer. Why the hell would she ask that when in fact both of them are exchanging calls and pm’s nowadays. 

 

Jiyong grinned after he heard her answer.  He walked towards his huge glass window that showcase the beauty of Seoul during night time. He rested his other hand on his hip and briefly leaned up ahead, still with the smile on his lips. “I just want someone to talk to, but if you’re busy then I’ll just call someone”

 

“No, No. I just told you that I can spare a little time. So, are you having a rough day?” She replied.

 

Jiyong frowned and smirk. “Even if you are working side by side with Mr. Lee, you still have no idea that everyday is a battle for us? So of course we always have a rough day everyday” He then chuckled.

 

Dara scratch her forehead while making a sour face. Aigoo. “I know that. I just thought something worst have happened. Don’t laugh at me.” She hissed but his laughter turned a little louder.

 

“Arasso. Arasso” He cleared his throat.

 

For a few seconds, her smile disappeared and now she’s staring blankly on the ground. She walked towards the egg swing hanging on her hotel balcony in one of Jeju Do’s five star hotel. She leaned her back on the comfort of a pillow and watch the stars up above. Her smile totally left her lips. As much as she don’t want to talk about this but she knew that he wants to talk about it. “Still frustrated with Kiko?”

 

 

There was a long pause and Jiyong heaved a deep sigh. Actually he’s not thinking about her but because Dara mentioned it, now he’s guilty again for not thinking about his girl. Why is he calling the girl who was the reason why his girl is mad at him. But now that she mentioned it, then it’s not that bad to talk about Kiko. The last time he called Dara, he mentioned this issue to her so of course Dara is worried about it. He is still her friend.

 

That’s what he believes.

 

He sighed and she heard it. “Yeah, I don’t know what to do to her anymore. She don’t want to accept my apology and I’m too busy to go to her workplace, surprise her just like how she loves surprises, or fetch her after her work for I too am busy. I don’t know what to do”

 

Then don’t do anything, an answer as simple as that. She thought and smirk but she can never say that. Gahd her thoughts are full of evil ideas. Sometimes she’s curioused as to why her head are filled with thoughts like that.  “Don’t stop from trying. Don’t give up on her, maybe she just want to have some peace of mind”

 

Or maybe she just want to make you miss her. Another thoughts popped out in her mind and she bit her tongue. Aigoo.

 

“Yeah you are right. I’ll make time for her tomorrow. I’ll apologize properly to her”

 

Dara blinked and watch the stars above. How she wanted to hear Jiyong apologize for what he did to her. Truth is, she don’t want to hear him apologize so that she could keep the loath inside her heart. But after that 2 weeks with him, everything changed, now she wants to hear his apology.

 

She closed her eyes.  “Great, I know she will love it. Kiko loves you very much so don’t worry she will open up to you again” She bit her lower lip after that. She felt a little pinch on her heart and that’s new to her. What up with her?

 

“Yes, Thank you Dara. Whenever I talk to you I found peace” As always.

 

“Yeah”

 

Both of them are glad that their not awkward to each other anymore.

 

“Oh by the way when are you coming back to Seoul?” Jiyong added.

 

“In two days maybe. Actually the meeting will end tomorrow but Minho promised me to take another day so that he can show me more of Jeju and meet some of his relatives here” Finally she smiled. Why not focus on Minho and their day date with him tomorrow. She’s excited for it.

 

On the other line Jiyong heard her cheerfulness for Dara loves to tour around. He thought that her love on touring around, places to places had stopped after she went to other country, but looks like it still remains. He smiled, though it hurts to hear that she’s going with that Minho but he can only smile. If Dara is happy then he as well is happy.

 

As much as he wants to know more about what happened in her work-vacation in Jeju, but he just shove it away. Just hearing her voice is enough for him. He smiled. “Anyway, looks like  I am being too greedy of your spare time.  I’ll hang up now. Goodnight Dara” –I want to see you so badly.

 

“Deh. Goodnight Jiyong” –I wish you were here.

 

Both stared at the screen of their hand phone and both sighed.

 

********

 

Unknow to Dara, in the next room lies a man, sitting at the egg swing just few feet away from her, blending himself in the darkness. He’s glad that he turned off the light and just keep the table lamp open inside his room for he’s at his balcony just to have some peace of mind. Yet, instead of relaxing, now he’s mad at himself. He heard everything that Dara said while talking to Jiyong. He knew of course that it’s him. Lately Dara’s been busy over her phone, sometimes he’s talking to someone, and sometimes she was typing real fast with a smile on her lips. She’s not the usual Dara he knew who always read some papers, typing something in her computer, reading a book while sipping some coffee if she have some free time. Now everything is slowly changing. He smirked.

 

“What a fool you are Minho” he said to himself afte he heard Dara went back inside her own room. “Why did I even send you to him for two weeks when in fact I can arrange for someone to go to Jiyong in London instead of you? What is my motive as to why I did that anyway? Is it because I don’t want you to live in a lie, to live with that pain in your heart, to live with the past forever? Did I do that because I want you to be friends with him again so that you can move on? So that everything will be forgotten?

 

Yes, that is my motive but it hurts me Dara. Even though you’re now slowly forgetting the past, even though you made peace with him, but it hurts me Dara. It really hurts you know. I didn’t know that I’m going to be hurt like this after that” He whispered to himself.

 

He smirked and watch the stars blinking and shining the dark sky. “Jandi baby, I miss you so much. But you know what, I did something good but I don’t feel happy. Baby I hope you’re still alive. I’m so sorry that I feel hurt because of a girl I’m slowly falling deeply in love with. I’m so sorry for not being the man who will love you until the rest of my life. Mianhe. But what am I going to do? Please tell me” He whispered to the star and drank the beer in his hand.

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

“That’s it for today. Thank you for listening”

 

Now I can finally breath.  I stood up from my seat and went back to our company’s VEO. Now I can finally rest. 5 days ago I was in Jeju with Minho and yesterday and today we got to visit 4 of our factory for a monthly check so it’s been a very tiring week.

 

“Dara you did great today”

 

I bowed down to him and brought him the papers he need.  I saw him stood up and help him gather the papers scattered on the table. Within an hour, we left the factory and the worker bade us their goodbye. Now, I can go back to the office, finally.

 

While holding some of my boss’s files, I ushered him towards his car and hand him his things. “I’ll see you at the office Dara. Thanks for today” My boss said with a smile before he closed the door.

 

“You did great as well sir and thank you” I bowed down again and he pat my shoulder. I wave my hands and saw their car drifted away.

 

I heaved a deep sigh then massaged my shoulder for somehow it aches. Gosh now that I think of it, I got no time to rest during the week so maybe now that I’m at ease, all the sore and pains of my body started to react. I walked towards my car and fished out my car key on my shoulder bag. I glanced at my watch and it’s past 12:00 in the afternoon. Looks like I still got some time to have my lunch somewhere.

 

I drove off and ended up stopping by at a restaurant after a 45 minute drive. I entered the restaurant and ordered my preferred food then a waiter ushered me to a seat near the glass window and I smiled back to give him my respect. I placed my bag at the empty seat beside me and now fishing out my phone after I heard it ring.

 

“Neh Minho-ahh.” I excitedly answered.

 

“Dara, is it done?”

 

“Deh, the meeting ended at exactly 12:00”

 

“Ohh good, are you tired?” He suddenly ask and I giggled. He even sound so worried.

 

“Very, but I can still endure it. I’ll be there in few minutes. Let me just have my lunch. Is there something going on?” I returned.

 

“None. By the way, just take your time. I don’t need you for now so you can have the rest of the day off and just go have some rest” I laughed.

 

“Yah!! It sounds like you’re throwing me away. I hate that. You beast” I hissed

 

I heard giggles from the other line then cleared his throat. “Just go and have some rest Dara, you need it” He pushed. As much as I want to return to the office, but I think I have to take this offer. My body really feels heavy.

 

“Arasso. I’ll see you tomorrow then”

 

“Deh, I’ll call you later” He respond.

 

“I’ll wait for it”

 

I pushed my phone back to my bag and smiled. I stretched my hands and placed some papers I brought to the table while waiting for my lunch. So while waiting, why not organize my things and some of my paper works. Time is gold you know.  

 

A waiter brought me a glass of water and I appreciate it. I took a sip and watch the view outside the window.

 

“Omo” My eyes widen when I saw the Kwon’s Company, and it’s just in front of the restaurant I am in.  Maybe I was too occupied as to why I did not even pay attention to where I am right now. It’s my first time to be near that building after I left Korea, after I left Jiyong. I bit my lower lip at the sudden flashback of the past. The past I want to forget but can never be forgotten.

 

I remember Jiyong and I go to this place everyday after the class. He’s already working for his father and while he is working, I would go to Jiyong’s uncle and bug him to death or go towards some employees and play with them while I wait for him. Sometimes Jiyong’s father would take me out and buy me coffee, sweets, and everything nice while he leave Jiyong alone working. Sometimes his mom would give me her homemade cookies and take it home. Those were my happiest days, where I fould a new family with Jiyong beside me, as my bestfriend.

 

I felt a light pinch in my heart so I shove off those thoughts away from my head. I hate it when I feel this way and I hate it that everytime a good memory with Jiyong came to my mind, I am hurt. Gahd it really hurts.

 

“Ma’am here’s your order. Thanks for waiting. Is there anything you need madame?” The waiter smiled. Thank goodness he came for this waiter’s smile is viral. He’s cute, I bet he’s a good guy.

 

“None for now, but thanks hmmn Mir” I read his name of his nametag. The boy bowed down a bit and walk away.

 

I cleared the table and place the now organized papers inside it’s case. I found the chopsticks and was about to dig in when I realized it’s not bad to call him, I mean Jiyong. Now that I am nearby so why not invite him. Though it’s a little late for lunch.

 

I dialled his number and after few rings he picked it up.

 

“Ji,” I said it first.

 

“Omo, Dara?”

 

“Are you busy?”

 

“I have a meeting later at 3:00 in the afternoon so now I have some free time. So why’d you call?” He asked and the way his voice a little husky and sound so worried, it made me smile.

 

“I’m here at the restaurant just in front of your company. Are you in it?”

 

“Yes I’m at my office. Do you have a work nearby?”

 

I laughed aloud. Jiyong speak so formally and he sounded like a robot. So funny. “Yah, don’t you want to join me here? Lets chat in here instead. What do you think? Of course, only  if you are free. That’s why I called.” I giggled.

 

“Good idea, why did I not think about it” I heard him laugh and that made my smile grew bigger.

 

I hang up and the smile on my face won’t  leave my lips.  I brought down my chopstick on it’s holder and wait for him so that we can eat together. It’s rude of me if I eat first, he is still the boss so I have to show some manners. Though the smell of the chicken broth is making me drool and the color of the riped kimchi makes me hungrier even more.

 

Good thing Jiyong arrived within few minutes. I waved my hands above to get his attention then I saw him smile. His smile is deadly you know, plus his boyish hair cut, and tailored business suit made him more... y. So handsome.

 

“Hi” I stood up and greet him with a brief hug after his greetings. If only I can frown for I got surprised for what I did. But still I showed him my warmest smile.

 

“It’s good to see you Ji, I mean Mr. Kwon” I smirked and watch some people watching the two of us.

 

We sat face to face and I grinned when he got shock of the food on the table. “Did you order for me?” He asked with wide eyes.

“Nope, just mine alone. I don’t know if you ate or not and I forgot to ask you on the phone. Mianhe” I answered but his reaction is so funny to me that I laugh. His eyes are so big that won’t leave me from staring, his mouth fell as if it fell on the ground, and his eyebrows rose as if a string is pulling the two above.

 

“What’s up with you? you look dumb” I laughed more.

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

I gaped and watch all the food gathered near Dara who is sitting in front of me. I can’t believe it, she eat this much? I remember her as a heavy eater but I did not know she’s more like a pig. Yet, she got a very y and hot body, petite also if I may add.

 

“What’s up with you? you look dumb”  She voiced out and I still am dazed.

 

“Where do you store all of this inside you?” I watched her flat stomach and heard her laugh.

 

“Oh come on Ji, cut it out. Why don’t you order yours now?”

 

“I’m already full but thanks. Maybe I’ll just order some coffee” I smiled at her. I leaned my back and search for a waiter nearby. When it’s done, my eyes went back to stare at her and grin. Good thing she laughed and even cover and nose with her hand. I bet she’s embarassed now for she’s blushing. “You can eat now Dara. Don’t mind me”

 

“Sure? I’m really hungry you know?” she said with a small pout on . Everytime that she’s around I always find her so cute, no one can beat her with that.

 

I only nod and right after that, she began munching all the food she bought. I can’t even hide the smile for she looks really beautiful while chewing something inside . The coffee I ordered arrived and while sipping some contents, still my eyes is darted on her.

 

Dara is a heavy eater but she take small bite that’s why somehow she consume more time than it’s usual. I was almost done with my coffee but she’s still not finished yet. But what I love the most is the fact that she talks while eating. Kiko don’t talk while there’s food in . Well, I don’t have problem with it anyway but seeing Dara like this makes me so amused. She is indeed unique in her own way.

 

“Hmmn Ji, you like kimchi right? Here, have some?” she offered the kimchi and feed it to me.

 

I opened my mouth and accept it while I cross my hand and my feet. It taste really good. “Hmmn” I moaned while chewing.

 

She fed me more and I ate everything even though I’m already full. She would sometimes clap her hands whenever I open my mouth as wide as I can. I’m even thankful the we were on the area where there’s few people around for I don’t want rumours to spread, specialy if Dara’s going to get involve. Just no way, I will never let that happen. It’s a good thing that my back faced the people behind and the seat is large enough to block me.

 

I slanced at my watch and it’s already near 2:00 and I still have a lot of things to do back in the office. Dara sure eat like a pig but moves like a turtle. Though we talked about a lot of things while she’s eating and it made me more happier. She made my day complete.

 

“It seems like I forgot the time, so sorry. If you want to go back then it’s fine with me” I saw her wipe and worriedly stare at me.

 

“Yep, looks like I have to return to the office now. Will you be alright?” I asked, returning the sympathy.

 

“Of course. Then I’ll see you next time” She gave me a smile and I returned it back to her. I stood up and she followed. She gave me a bear hug and I awkwardly circled my arms on her waste. Still, I hid that awkward expression present on my face for sure.

 

My smile suddenly disappeared when her body slumped harder on my chest. I even heard her groan and felt her body stiffen.

 

“Awww” She groaned and felt her hand tightly grip the sleeve of my suit.

 

“Dara, hey are you okay?” I pat her back and try to look at her in the face.

 

“Don’t move Ji, I think I have a muscle cramp” She even cursed so that means she’s in pain.

 

I ushered her back on her seat and kneel in front of her.  I lifted up one of her legs and she groan in pain, she even covered to supress her scream.

 

“It’s alright. Shhh”  I mumbled and run my fingers on her lower leg. It felt rigid on my palms and so I did the first aid intervention fo her leg cramps. I pulled away her stilleto and pushed her toe to her direction so that she can straighten out the muscles and let blood flow with it. I watched her in the face and saw how pained she is.  “It’ll be alright” I can only give her a smile and thankfully she nods her head.

 

After few minutes her pain lessen and I let go of her leg. I am now ushering her on her feet again to test if it still hurts. Though she still look pained but she nod her head when I asked if it doesn’t hurt anymore..

 

“Thank you Ji” She whispered. Her voice was too soft that I don’t want to let go of her hand in my hand while the other one is on her waist while helping her to stand.

 

Few more minutes past again and it’s now almost 2:30. I am so late. Though the meeting will start at around 3:00 but I still haven’t finish some papers that need to be signed before the meeting. But Dara is much more important than that.

 

“Ji, you can leave me here now. I’ll be fine. You’ll be late on your meeting. I’m really sorry for wasting your time” She began.

 

“Don’t say that, but are you sure you’ll be alright?”

 

“Hmmnhmm” She nod her head and smile at me.

 

I was about to say something when her phone rang and she hastily fished out her phone on her bag. “Deh,..... Yes, sort of,..... Nope, I got dismissed early. Is there something wrong?,...... really? Then sure, i’ll be there in few minutes,...... that’s nothing okay, I’ll see you in a while,.... bye” She hang up and quickly gathered her things.

 

“Something wrong? Are you going back to your office?”

 

“No, that was Bom who called actually. She ask me to take care of her son Harang for she have an urgent meeting” she said without looking at me. I frowned.

 

“No! Dara you just had a muscle cramp and Harang is such a shy and stubborn kid”

 

“Oh come on. Ji, what do you want me to do then? Do you want me to go home and ignore Bom who asked me for a small favor? Don’t worry, I’ll just watch over him for an hour or so” She rolled her eyes and went past me. I saw her waved to the waiter and I can only follow her.

 

She walked towards her car but stopped and glare at me. Oh hell I won’t let her stress herself with that kid. Harang is cute and lovely but he’s being a pain in the sometimes. That’s what TOP told me.

 

“Yah! I told you I’m fine already so why don’t you go back to your office” Her eyebrow raised and I smirked. She even pointed her hand in the diection of my workplace. I grinned even more.

 

“I didn’t even ask if you are fine or not.  Just give me the key and I’ll drive you to where little Harang is”

 

“WHAATT??” She yelled. I walked past her and went straight to the driving are.

 

“Give me the keys” I lifted my hands up and nod my head.

 

“But you have a meeting. Are you insane? What if—“

 

“Give me the keys already. I’m still the boss here remember?” I turned my voice up a little. I smirked when I saw her gape and frustrated. She’s so cute just how cute her pout is for she’s pouting now.

 

She threw the keys hard and it hit my palm with force. “Good” I mocked her. She glared.

 

She then walked towards the car and climbed in her seat. I smirked and went to follow her inside. In no time, we reached Bom’s workplace.  I’ve been here a couple of times for Bom’s  boss is a good friend of mine as well as we’re business partners.

 

I saw Dara opened her door but before she walked out, she glared at me. “You stay here. I’ll just fetch Harang” She hissed.

 

“Oh no no. Harang is a shy boy, you can’t remove him from his mother, Bom. So I’ll go with you”

 

“No, I can manage. Wanna bet?” She now smirked and I laughed.

 

“Fine! Let’s hear it out” I grinned. And leaned my back on the backseat.

 

“If I win, you’re going to give me $ 5,000.00” Her grin got bigger but I laughed.

 

“Is that all?” I saw her glared at me. Of course 5,000 dollar is not a big deal for me. “Fine then. But if I won, then you’ll make me a kimchi pancake you usually cook for me”  I know it sound lame but that’s what I’m craving for.

 

“Yah, I don’t know how t---“

 

“Is it a deal or not?” my grin almost reached my ears and she pouted for not letting her finish her words.

 

“Aisht. Deal” Finally she yelled and walked away to fetch Harang. I even know that I’m going to win this deal.

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­But....................., I was wrong. In just 3 minutes, she’s now carrying Harang on her arms. Though Harang looks like he cried but still it’s a mystery how Dara did remove Harang away from his mother’s embrace. Even Seunghyun hyung had hard time detaching his ows son away from Bom. The question is how?

 

I walked out from the car and went towards them. I saw a grin in Dara’s lips and I smirked. She’s cool as always. She really makes me fascinated all the time. That’s my Dara. How I really wish she was mine.

 

“How did you unfasten Harang from Bom?” I asked and I saw Harang look at me but only for a brief second before he lumped hisd face on Dara’s shoulder while his little arms are circling Dara’s neck.

 

She laughed at me and I grinned at her. “Give me my money first?” She said.

 

“Arasso, arasso. Let me hold Harang for you then. He’s really heavy as it shows” I tried to carry him for Dara but the boy cried so loud and would never want to part with Dara. She was even grinnning at me with her cunning smile.

 

Dara patted Harang’s back and I give up on detaching him from Dara. How is it possible? I know that this is Dara’s first time to see Harang while I always play with this little lad, but nowadays I got so busy that I have no time going to Bom and Seunghyun’s home and play with Harang as I always do.

 

“Harangie, are you still crying? I thought you’re a big boy, are you?” My eyes flew to Harang and the little guy stopped crying and even nods his head to Dara. Woahh this little boy.

 

“Wow, Harangie is a good boy. Can you give me a kiss then?” Dara uttered and Harang kissed her on the lips. Dara then added kisses on his cheeks and neck and the little boy giggled.

 

While me on the other hand can only smile for I am seeing a very beautiful scene.  Dara with Harang and Dara with me, how I wish I have a family with her. Yet a pinch-like pain on my chest woke me up from this dream of mine. Dara is my friend and Kiko is my girl. I must not have thoughts like that.

 

“Ji, Are you okay?” she asked.

 

I didn’t realize that I was staring the ground. I looked at her once again and gave her a smile. “Of course. Why would I not be?” I said to her and led her to the car.

 

“Hmn Ji, I remember that there’s a park  in here nearby right?”

 

“Yep”

 

“Then let’s just wait for Bom there. She said she’ll fetch Harang in an hour”

 

Good idea. “Okay, just let me hold Harang” I muttered and Dara agreed.

 

“Harangie, do you want to go with uncle Jiyong? I think my feet hurts now because Harangie is already a big boy” She again landed a peck on Harang’s lips. What a lucky little indian.

 

“I’ll walk” The boy said and Dara again laughed. “This little guy sure is a man. He don’t want to be held by a man” I added.

 

“Nope. He just don’t like you” Dara murmured while gigling.

 

“Oh shut up” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Let’s go buy ice cream Harangie” Dara yelled playfully.

 

Harang hold Dara’s hand and they walked hand in hand while singing the little rabbit nursery rhyme while I followed them. I can’t help but smile at the two. I never knew Dara has this side in her. Yes, she was the baby in our group but this is different.

 

She sure knows a lot about being a mother.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

 

A/N; Sorry for the late update, but please don't let me go. Next chapter is a very explosive one. Please wait for it.

 

"How can we be sure that we are in love?"

 

myrene Some said that you will feel it. The spark. Its like magic. You cannot define love right? You will just feel it then you urself can only know it. 

          -Magic. Yeah there's magic when you fall in love. I know it, I experienced it, I saw it. Believe me but it's real. (*My real answer is below. Check it out)

 

Chrngu But I do know I love him very much but how to tell the difference between love and in love. Maybe it's wanting to be near each other and bask in the comfort of each other's arms. Maybe it's wanting to share your entire world with them. Maybe it's spending all your time with time and still wanting to be with them. It can be different with every person. It just depends on their definition of "in love".

          -Looks like you haven't experience falling deeply in love. You will have an idea if you do. (*My real answer is below. Check it out)

 

casey90 People used "pure" to describe "love". But people also complicate love with many other things that the brain can think of. 

Back to basic, why can't we just listen to our heart for once?? Stop complicate love with brain. Thinking too much in love will just pollute love. Love should be pure like how children say "I love you" when you made them happy with maybe just a candy or a toy.

Whether we are in love? Only the ones who are in love can solved this question. The answer can be as simple as abc or as hard as a diamond. It is up to the the ones who are or who think are in love to define love; whether to pursue pure love or polluted love. Follow heart can gives pure love, follow brain too much may leads to overthinking can pollute love. 

There is no right or wrong in love. Love is within you. Heart is the key to open the door to love that is locked deep inside your heart. Only heart knows what you really want in love. Listen truthfully to your heart and the answer to the question will be solved.

          -Agree, though I want to know more about your own definition of in-love. Have you experienced it or not? * blink * blink (*My real answer is below. Check it out)

 

berryl I don't know much about love since I was not into a relationship even once but I can say that you love someone if you keep thinking him/her. I have my long time and maybe first love since grade school. I must say that the memories we shared are still embedded on my mind. It's a sweet yet angst story for me. We're frenemies back then until we became awkward when we met after 4 years.I learned that he had a crush on me but I guess he already moved on for he was in a relationship.I don't know if I am still tied to him or not but I can say that he was the first person that made my heart beats faster. All the things that we did from fighting, teasing, etc. are still vivid.

          -Aigoo, why do I feel sad after reading your's. It wasn't a happy ending for you. Whoever that guy is, maybe he felt the same way when you met after that 4 years you said. *sigh. (*My real answer is below. Check it out)

 

Miss_Prei We are in love when we do things that we don't normally do. Though i understand that it can also be a reason for a crush. Secondly, when you feel all sorts of emotions whenever you think of him/her,when you're together, or anything related to him/her.
That was my basis when I needed to know what I really fell/felt towards my crush. I fell. I just wish he'd catch me though.

           -Hihihi, I'm more  curious  of the things you don't usually do when you are in love. *laugh. (*My real answer is below. Check it out)

 
 

- To those who haven't experience love yet, then I'll give you an idea if you really are in love or not? The answer is,,,....... When you feel pained. LOVE is something you give and being IN LOVE is something you feel. The two are different you know. 

To give you an idea: If you want to see him/her everytime, then you are looking for a family love. 

                                  If you want to always be with him/ her, then you need a friend not a lover.

                                  If you want to make him/her angry with you, then you seek attention.

                                  If you only like him/her because he/she is a great lover, not only that but also in bed, then you are a pleasure seeker but not a good lover.

                                  If you act cutesy in front of him/her, then you have a motive as to why you're being cute. Tell me what is it?

                                  If you want to exchange messages and calls all the time, then please don't ever do that specially if you are trying to get to know each other because it's like you want to fast forward everything which is not good for you are breaking the law of nature. Let time lead the relationship of both of you. But if you do, then it shows how desperate you are. Believe me it's true.

                                 If you give your 100% love to him/her or give him/her all they need, then tell me are you a massochist? or you are just stupid. That is not love but obsession. Obsession is never a good thing.

 

LOVE is painful. All those ideas hurts right? But did you know that we always do that without us knowing. Being IN-LOVE is when we become stupid and get hurt. If those ideas does not apply to you then it's not true love. If you found those ideas as lame, eww, corny, cheesy, BELIEVE ME IT"S POSSIBLE, you will really do it when you are truly in love.  If you got hurt then it's because you fell deeeply IN LOVE with that person.

 

 

For my 27th question,

" What do girl's need from a man and what do boy's need from a woman once in a relationship?"

 

 

Keep on smiling

 

-Aeiya-luvs-u