Desire

Bridge To His Heart

 

                                                        Related image

 

 

 

Another day has begun. I woke up with the delicious smell of coffee. I went out of the room and found him in the kitchen on the 2nd floor. I smiled at him after he greeted me with his heart-warming smile.

 

 

I am even surprise to see that he already prepared our breakfast. I’m being pampered by him but I don’t want to be pampered too much or else I’ll ask for more and so I helped him out. I’m glad that he didn’t say a word and let me helped him.

 

 

My Jiyong is now fully grown. A man with few words and puts on a poker face but he is the man who always be the one to make me smile.

 

 

We decided to spend the rest of the day at the villa. We went to the beach after we had our breakfast and walk at the shore in barefoot while holding hands.  We often talks about our job and he asked me my experience while living in a different country.

 

 

At noon, we went to go for a swim in the pool. I changed and wore a one piece bikini that is available on my drawer then joined him at the pool. I saw him ogled me from head to toe while I was walking near the pool. I just avoided his gaze and act normal even though his stares made me feel like he’s undressing me.

 

 

Before I dipped myself on the water, he began swimming to the other end part of the pool. I yelled to him while he’s running away from me. I was about to go to him even though I’m not so good at swimming, but Jiyong only laughed at how I paddles my feet then in the end, he swam to meet me at the center and brought me to the 4 ft. deep area.

 

 

I didn’t even notice that my legs circled his waist. He already reach the pool stairs and sat on it while I am on his lap and his arms is around my waist. The position we have is a no-no for me, but he stopped me from going away.

 

 

“Wow Dara, you’ve grown” he murmured softly and there he is again, he is checking me again. So before his eyes landed to my unblessed , I pressed both my palms to cover his eyes.

 

 

“Stop teasing me” I cried out.

 

 

“Are you blushing?”

 

 

“Y-yes” I began to whisper in broken words and saw him grin.

 

 

“I want to see it”

 

 

“You saw it last night” I whined.

 

 

“It was dark” He grab my wrist and uncover his vision. I surrendered and just look somewhere else. “You turned tomato mode”

 

 

“Shut up” It’s embarrassing really, I don’t have anything to show off anyway so I splash his face with a fistful of pool water and he laughed.

 

 

I tried to get away from him yet he stopped me.

 

 

“Okay, I’ll stop the teasing. Sorry. You’re just too beautiful in my eyes” he said and I think all the heat of my body went towards my face. I’m blushing too much with that statement. Oh God.

 

 

How does he do that? The teasing that sweep me off my feet? That I feel like I’m the most beautiful among the rest. He makes me feel so special that’s why I fell in love with him.

 

 

Silence came between us. I thought he was laughing at how I’m blushing from being a tomato red to a chili pepper red. I looked at him and there, his eyes is once again ogling my lips. I see the way his eyes sparkling and the way he gulped the lump on his throat.

 

 

My smile is now gone. His breath is fanning my face as he moves slowly while still staring at my lips that made me swallow the lump on my throat and parted my lips a little bit. I want to taste him and be kissed by him.

 

 

I’ve been keeping this since last night. The way he stare at my lips, the way his eyes follow my direction wherever I go. I know he felt it as well, the tension that is building between us and our position right now adds more heat that makes me want to explode.

 

 

I felt his fingers caressed my lower back and his other hand tucked my hair behind my ear. I felt the knot tighten below my stomach. Damn.

 

 

I closed my eyes the moment our nose touched. Excitement rushed through my body. I can almost taste him. I am going to be kissed by him.

 

 

Almost.

 

 

Yet he didn’t.

 

I opened my eyes the moment I felt his lips pressed against my left shoulder and felt him heaved a sigh. No words came after even if I want to ask him why he couldn’t kiss me. Why? But no words came out my lips. My mind is busy at the moment and maybe he too suffers like me.

 

His forehead replaced his mouth on my shoulder. His hands holding both my arms. Almost took him a minute before he speak.

 

“I am going crazy” he said after a sigh.

 

Now I understand why he couldn’t do it from the word ‘crazy’. He is doing his best to control his emotions because this getaway is like a healing camp with no councilor but just the two of us. I need the healing and he’s here to help me heal and not to heal ourselves with lust. He is going crazy because he’s about to lose control.

 

So instead of asking why, I only smile and press my cheek on his head. I’m so lucky to have someone that cares about me, that respect me as a woman, someone like Jiyong. I’m lucky to have Minho, who understands me and always bring me back to the reality. Lucky to have Bom, Minzy, CL, and the guys for reaching out to me.

 

They open my eyes for the possibility to love again that I thought would be impossible. Right now, maybe I am healed, maybe not but one thing I know for sure, I don’t want to lose Jiyong, I love him.

 

“You are crazy since birth” I said to him and he chuckled.

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Yes really” I moved away from the embarrassing position, away from his lap and sat beside him on the pool stairs. I even saw how his face turned tomato red as well. He is blushing and that made my heart pumped so fast. But who wouldn’t after that heated moment, with me on his lap, face to face? Oh my God.

 

I think I also need to control myself.

 

“Anyway, I’m going to get us some drink. Wait here” He turn around the other way and I know he don’t want me to see his oh so red cheeks. I grinned.

 

Not long he gave me a glass of pineapple carrot juice and a bottle of water for him. He sat once again near me but we are two feet’s apart. It’s better this way so that I could breathe properly.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to go outside? I know tourist areas near hear that we could visit?” He asked.

 

“It’s our last day and I love it here. This place is beautiful and thank you for letting me see this” I pointed the view from where we are. The pool face the ocean and you can hear the silent waves down the shore, and having Jiyong here with me makes it more perfect.

 

“Glad you love it”

 

“Thank you Jiyong” We stare at each other’s eyes with smile on our lips. Watching the ocean and being near the ocean may be my secret haven but his smile will always be my heaven on earth and talking and sharing life with him is my medicine.

 

“So what do you want to do next?” He asked and finish drinking the bottle of water in his hand.

 

“Hmmn, how about you teach me how to swim?” Oh yes, I swim like a frog and sometimes swim like a dog and eats like a rabbit. Silly right, or maybe I am a cat in my previous life. That’s why I need a trainor or rather an owner. Maybe both.

 

“Sounds good to me. But can you put some more clothes on? A long pajama pants and a jacket with hood maybe?” He stood up and placed the empty bottle on the corner and grinned at me but his eyes tell me he’s serious.

 

“Pajama and a jacket on the pool? Might as well wear a rubber shoes and backpack then. How about that?” I laughed and I know why he’s asking that.

 

“Do as you please. Anyway, it’s my pleasure to teach you”

 

Not long I found my way to my closet with haste. I don’t want him to see how red my cheeks are right now. Hearing him say pleasure took my breath away. The knot down there is tightening again. I might lose it. What to do? I almost want to touch myself but I know it will never be enough.

 

Maybe I’m the one going crazy.

 

________________________________________

 

Dinner time. Jiyong prepared a bonfire near the beach and we ate dinner together near the shore. It was my turn to cook and we ate to our hearts content. After that, I placed a blanket on the sand and laid on it. Jiyong follows and we went stargazing.

 

His nearness makes my body react. I can’t calm down anymore. Good thing Jiyong always brings up good ideas to tackle about.

 

We talked and laughed with each other that we lost track of time. It’s almost midnight and we haven’t wash our dishes yet. It’s amazing how we never ran out of something to talk about.

 

Jiyong put out the fire and we found our way inside the house, on the kitchen, with our own dishes in our hands. We washed them together. I wash and he dries.

 

I hand him the last plate and his hand touched mine. Again, my body reacts. Damn hormones will you calm down?

 

I almost dropped the plate on the ground but with Jiyong’s quick reflex, the plate is saved.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked with concern over his face.

 

“Ah yes. I’m okay. It’s a b-bit slippery” As much as I don’t want to stutter, yet I did.

 

“You sure?”

 

“Very. I think I need a quick bath now” True. My body is hot.

 

“Okay. I need one myself as well. Are you sleepy?”

 

Me sleepy with this burning with desire body? Damn it. I am going to lose it soon. “Not yet though. A-are you?” Hell no, I’m stuttering again. I need to end this conversation but why ask Dara?

 

“Me too but go ahead. I’ll be in my room after I finished here” He was about to reach for my arms but I turn around and walk my way to the room. Only waved my hand in the air while running down the stairs.

 

So much for my goodnight kiss. I blame my hormones. Damn you hormones. It’s our last night and I’ve been thinking of asking him to stay up all night and talk with him or watch movies together until we part tomorrow, but my hormones blew away all my plans. It was just a simple touch but I’m surprised as to how my body reacts.

 

After the incident on the pool, sometimes I caught him staring at me or on my lips then he avoids my eyes when I tried to capture it. I too stare at his lips and looked the other way before he captures mine. 

 

It’s funny how the moment got twisted. I hate my body for reacting like that. I hate you body!

 

I went straight to my bathroom and indulge myself on the comfort of the shower. I really need it. After I cool down the heat of my body, I left the room and put on my nightdress that falls on my thighs. I went to the vanity dresser and sat on the swivel chair and face the mirror. I get the hair dryer and started blow-drying my hair.

 

I am brushing my hair when I heard a knock on my door followed by his voice.

 

“Dara, I’m coming in”

 

Coming in? That sounds good.

 

Holy !!! What??

 

I dropped my hair brush and it landed on the floor and it made a crack sound. The back piece of the brush got separated from its body. I picked it up but my eyes found Jiyong entering the room and once again I dropped the brush on the floor while my eyes stare at his toes going up to his head.

 

He’s wearing a gray pajama pants and a white tank top and his tattoos is showing. God, it’s the man I want to eat.

 

Wait what? I’m almost at the peak of my insanity right now. The heat inside me returned.

 

“Hey” And now his voice became a y groove music to my ears. I’m dying here.

 

But I only busied myself reviving the poor hair brush. I must avoid ogling his body specially those tattoos that always makes me lose my balance. His tattoos makes him yummier, ier, and manlier. Even just his presence send pangs of pleasure all over my body, especially in between my legs.

 

I swivel my chair and face the mirror but the mirror still reveals his reflection and he’s glaring at me.

 

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of ‘em all? And the mirror answered, It’s Kwon Jiyong you dimwit!

 

Even the mirror tells me that there’s nowhere to hide. “Oh hey Ji” Seriously. I’m about to lose it.

 

“Talk to me please” I heard him but I only smiled. “I know what’s going inside that head of yours”

 

“What are you talking about?” Playing innocent it never my thing.

 

“Am I making you uncomfortable?”

 

Hell yes. “No you’re not. Why ask that?” I watched his reflection on the mirror and he’s already behind me. He reached for the brush on my hands, his arms brushing the skin of my shoulder and I realized I’m not wearing a bra. My peaks reacts and it is visible on the peach colored nightdress I am wearing. I swallowed hard. His touch made me gasp and butterflies going wild down my stomach.

 

I saw and heard him smirk behind me while he handed me the revived brush. “But your action tells me you are”

 

His eyes captured mine and I open my mouth just to close it again. No words came out of it. Next thing I know, I am being dragged towards my bed while still on the chair with both of my legs  that are trapped between his thighs, facing him with his hand on both the arm rest.

 

OMG, we’re close. My grip on the brush tighten and my eyes landed on his dragon ball tattoo.

 

“Dara, listen. I’m so sorry for making you uncomfortable. I went crazy a while ago at the pool. It’s just that I w-want to, to-”

 

My forefinger reached his tattoo and traced its circular shape. I saw another one, the 88.08.18 that is written on the left side of his neck, along his shoulder. My fingers traced wherever my eyes landed. Then the fallen angel on his nape, leaning myself closer for a better look, caressing his skin oh so feathery.

 

My eyes went to see his own and it’s busy staring at my lips, our lips that is now few inches apart then his eyes caught mine but it’s my turn to stare at his lips, the way it parted when he said something I didn’t even hear.

 

“Dara, I-”

 

I swallowed hard watching how perfect his lips apart and how it firmly closed whenever my fingers landed on his pleasure points. My fingers found its way to his hair, I love the way it tickles my palm and the feeling send heat all over my body, hotter, especially in between my thighs.

 

“Kiss me. Please” I want to taste him. I couldn’t keep this tension anymore. I need to release.

 

“ Dara. Say that again” His voice becomes raspier and that means he want to kiss me too. His already panting and I can feel the faint heartbeat on his head and its pumping fast.

 

“Please, kiss me please”

 

And finally our lips touch.

 

________________________________________________

 

 

 

A/N: Enjoy. I love you all.