Friends?

Bridge To His Heart

 

JIYONG's POV

 

I was brought to reality when I saw Kiko wiped her tears away. How can I hurt this girl once again?? Tell me how?

 

"Jiyong, p-please don't do this again to me" She sobbed.

 

I just stared at her and watch the way she's crying. It pains me seeing her like that.

 

"I love you Jiyong-ahh, I love you so much. I love you" Her voice became soft and her punches became light.

 

What the am I doing?? Letting myself feel that love for Dara once again. I tried to forget that feeling but it was me who opened that wounds again. Kiko? I can't hurt her anymore. after all that I did to her, who am I to add more sufferings to her.

 

I can't. !!!

 

How dare you kiss your bestfriend and confess to her when you have a fiance already?

 

I said to myself. Kiko opened her heart for me, risking her heart to be with me even if I'm still thinking about Dara. She tried her best to make me forget but I wasted all her efforts.

 

I love her. I love Kiko. I can't hurt her again. I just can't.

 

I pulled her body and trapped it against mine. I felt her trembling, I heard her cried more but I rocked our bodies to calm her down, even humming a tune for her to stop crying.

 

Jiyong you really are a bastard!!

 

I once again told to myself.

 

"Hush now Kiko. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm not leaving you okay so stop crying now" I hummed and whispered softly on her ears. I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

 

"Really? Y-you won't leave me now?" She pulled away from my embrace just to look at me in the eye.

 

"Yea" I mumbled just enough for her to hear.

 

I saw her lips tremled and smiled, I saw her tears flowed down once again but now it's different. She's crying in happiness. I smiled back at her and nod my head.

 

"T-thank you Jiyong. Thank you"

 

I fet her hugged me once again and leaned her face closer to my neck. We stayed close together until our hearts calm down.

 

"But Kiko, we have to call-off the wedding" I said softly after she had calmed down. This is for the best.

 

"What?! But- but why?" 

 

"Let me start this all over again, I betrayed you. Let me forget about her first because I can't face the altar when God even knows that I'm not that bound to you. Let me forget first"

 

I know I'm being mean to her but it's my honest reason. I saw her hesitating but finally she gave me a smile.

 

"O-Okay a-at least you're still with me"

 

"Neh"  

 

Mianhe Dara-ah for being such a bastard to you.

 

_________________________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

It's already time to say goodbye for this 2 days one night vacation. It's almost 9:00 in the morning after I finished packing.

 

I went to see Bom and the others who already having their breakfast at the ground floor. They even called me thousand times already aigoo. It took me half an hour to put my make up's on because of my heavy lids and eyebags due to crying last night.

 

I don't want to see Jiyong. Of course because of what happened last night. I took a heavy steps towards the elevator, not wanting to go down but I have to. I can't spoil our time together as a group. And tomorrow is the start of work again. I will miss them.

 

Speaking of work, that boss of mine left me here alone without saying anything but only a letter. Minho already left telling me that he have some business in Seoul this morning. I hate him when he's always leaving me early in the morning. It happens all the time. When I sleep over at their house, the maid would wake me up saying Minho already went to work..

 

Arghh!! He's so mean, we can go together and in fact we're working at the same company. What I hate the most was reading his letter saying he can't wake me up because I looked serene when I'm sleeping. Aigoo, my temper!!

 

I didn't realize that I already reach the ground floor while cursing Minho on the way. Maybe he already bit his tongue a thousand times. kekekeke.

 

I should act happy right? I should not let them see the burdens inside me right? Or it will become awkward again. I don't want that.

 

I massaged my mouth and smile when I saw them eating so loudly. They are so noisy which really made me smile. Specially Bom's voice are everywhere.

 

"YAH!!! what's up early in this morning?"

 

"Oh Dara noona, Bom's being a bominator again!!" Seungri faked a sob and everyone laughed at his cuteness. So cute!

 

"Yah Bommie!! Don't bully our maknae!!" I laughed as well after I recieved a glare from Bom. She's really fierce when she's glaring.

 

"Don't interfere. I should haze this little boy for asking my hubby to go to club!" Bom crossed her hand.

 

I sat on the empty chair while chuckling.

 

"Then it's your fault rat!! Say sorry to Bom now" I punched his arms while I began to chewed my food.

 

"Fine, fine!" He hissed.

 

I saw Chaerin looked around, searching for someone.

 

"By the way, where is Minho unnie??" Chaerin asked.

 

"He already left to Seoul. He has a meeting to attend to at this hour" I answered and saw them looked at me then they all gave me some weird look.

 

"Oh so that is why you look pissed unnie because your prince charming isn't around?" Chaerin who's sitting beside me raised her eyebrows and grin.

 

"Yah!! I'm not!" I glared. I then searched for Jiyong and Kiko who's not around here. I totally forgot about them. It's not that I wanted to see him, I just don't want my friends know what had happened last night. I'm even thankful that they really have no idea.

 

"If you're looking for Jiyong and Kiko they already left not long before you arrived"

 

I heard Youngbae muttered in front of me while feeding his girl himself. Did he just read my thoughts? I just nodded without saying a word and just focused on my food. I'm not interested at the topic anyway.

 

"Those two are super lovey dovey a while ago. How can they wake up early in the morning to swim alone at the pool without inviting us?" Daesung crinckled his nose and all are interested at the topic. Of course you have to exclude me.

 

That's even good news. At least their back together.

 

******

 

It's aleady time to leave. I was already inside the van and all of us are waiting for Jiyong and Kiko who's still not around.

 

"Aigoo those two!! Why are they being so sweet this day?" Top looked at his watch while he's on the driver's seat and Bom's at his side. I was at the far corner of the van, almost near at the bags and luggages.

 

"Here they are!.. ughh it's time to go?" Seungri whined and went inside the van. I looked at the window and glace at them. I saw them holding hands while Jiyong carries all their things with a smile. Seeing them so happy it made me felt something that I don't know. I don't know why I hate them seeing those smile on their lips. I even stopped myself from looking at them and put on my headphones on my ears and looked the other side.

 

I listened to all the song that played on my iphone and even hummed to the song just to avoid them, specially Jiyong.

 

But, I accidentally looked at him when he bumped his head on the ceiling, earning laughs from all of us, I even chuckled.

 

"Arggghhhh!" He yelled.

 

"Omo clumpsy!" Bom laughed. "You're not that tall but look at you. Hahaha"

 

My smile left my lips when he sitted and face the front, letting me see his back only. He didn't even look at me or just a simple glance but none. Didn't he know that I'm here? His bestfriend is here?

 

Damn it! Why the hell I'm mad? I even wish that Minho woke me up so that I could be with him even to work.

 

2 hours had past, we were laughing like crazy from all the hilarious story of Bom, Daesung and Seungri.

 

"look at the couple, how could they sleep like that when we are noisy like this?" Bom pouted while looking at Jiyong and Kiko leaning to each other.

 

"Let them be honey" TOP smiled and caressed Bom's cheeks.

 

I saw the way Bom smiled at Top so lovingly and vice versa. They looked so in love until now. I envy them. Even Seungri and CL looked so cute together. Daesung and Tiff, Bae and IU, even GD and Kiko. But me? How about me? How do I look? or do I look like their maid?

 

Looks like it.

 

"How was Philippines unnie?" Seungri asked out of the blue. There it goes the awkward topic again. I don't want us to talk about the lost 6 years but I have to answer them of course. I also have to let them know what happened to me at that country.

 

"Unnie, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to" Chaerin smiled at me while she elbowed Seungri. I can only chuckle.

 

"Don't worry CL. Hmmn, Philippines was great. It's such a nice country and I have lots of friends there. They really took care of me even if I don't understand their language. But thanks for meeting Minho, I thank him also for being a Korean at least it wasn't that hard for me" I smiled remembering my friends, and how I acted the first few weeks of my stay.

 

"Hearing you storytell about that, it looks like you really had a good time there" Tiff smiled back at me.

 

"Yea, but beside's that-" I stopped just to look at the other side and breath some air. My eyes passed at the sleeping couple on the front but I quickly glanced at Bom and everyone. "Mianhe for leaving you guys just like that, leaving only a letter. I was being harsh to all of you right? I realized that all your accusations are true, I became really mean to all of you and I'm really sorry for that so I had to leave to change myself. But you know what? I'm really thankful that I left because it made me realize the value of my life and love. I finally found my worth, I also learned lots of things. I learned how to cook, to live by my own, make my own money, and a lot more. It was awesome. So I apologize for leaving you guys like that"

 

My smile turned weak and everyone listened to me in silence.

 

"You don't have to apologize to us noona in fact we are sorry too for being so rude to you" Youngbae began.

 

"Let's just forget about it alright"

 

I really don't want to remember my past anymore. What's important right now is the present.

 

"Yea"

 

I'm glad that everyone agreed.

 

______________________________________________

 

The group reached Bom's place and some already went home.

 

Dara was about to leave when Bom stopped her.

 

"Dara-ah, Where's uncle? is he not going to pick you up?" Bom asked while walking Dara on the gate.

 

"No Bommie. I'll just go ride a cab" She responded with a smile.

 

"How about Minho, is he not coming to pick you up himself?"

 

"No, I can't disturb him during his meeting of course. Don't worry about me Bommie. I will be fine"

 

"Then I'll drive you home instead" Bom cheered.

 

"No Bom, you're tired. I will be fine alright" Dara then waved goodbye and Bom waved back. There's nothing she can do. Bom even agreed that she's really tired.

 

Bom pouted when Dara walked away. But actually, why does she have this feeling that Jiyong and Dara are avoiding each other?

 

On her way out. Dara saw 2 cars parked outside and saw Jiyong kissed Kiko on the lips. After that kiss, she saw him went to his own car and waved at Kiko who's on the other car.

 

Aren't they going home together?

 

Kiko was about to go inside their company's car when she saw Dara looking for a cab. Is it even a cab or she's looking at Jiyong? She then glared at Dara. She cursed her inside her head but she put on a fake smile on her lips and waved at her, earning her attention.

 

"Unnie! Are you looking for a cab?" Kiko shouted and even gained the attention of Jiyong.

 

"Ahh--hmmn Yeah" Dara stuttered and nodded her head. Surprised to seeing her so cheerful.

 

"Why don't you go with Jiyong. He can drop you by at your house. I have a photoshoot to attend to, so I have to go first" Kiko then looked at her fiance. "You have no problems with that right honey?"

 

"Y-yea" Jiyong secretly glare at his fiance.

 

"Then unni, I'll go first alright. And honey, drive safely. I love you"

 

Just that Kiko left and drove away. Leaving the two awkward monkey's in the zoo.

 

"J-Ji, I'll just take a cab, you can go now, don't worry about me" Dara looked away and thankful that there's already a cab going at her direction.

 

Jiyong saw her looking at the cab. He could even leave her alone but he can't ignore her so he started crossing his way towards her and pulled her things out from her grip. He then hold her hand and pulled her beside him, dragging her on his car. He began to open the door next to his and pushed her inside, placing his palm over her head to avoid bumping at the ceiling. Without even a single word, he then went to the driver seat and started the engine.

 

Dara would glance at him sometimes but Jiyong never looked at her side, she just remained silent.

 

Half an hour later they reached Dara's place. Still without words, Dara opened her door and walk out leaving Jiyong inside.

 

Jiyong could only look at her back. He remembered all that she said a while ago at the van, 'that she's thankful that she left them'. It hurts him hearing that. He knows that it's for her own sake but it doesn't sound good to him because all those days, he was still thinking about her, worried like hell.

 

Jiyong then left his car and lean on the side while watching Dara's back. He have to clarify something.

 

"Dara" He called softly.

 

Dara got frozen on her spot. She was thankful for the silence awhile ago. So why does he have to break it?

 

"What?" She whispered softly, not even facing him.

 

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk last night. I'm really sorry. But the part where I told you that I love you, is really true. I love you Dara but I know now that you can't love me back so I'll respect that. In fact, it was all my fault, I hurt you to the point that you leave and maybe you're mad at me for saying that I love you when in fact I hurt you right? So I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me" He began.

 

It was sincere enough hearing him apologizing, so Dara turned around and face him with a weak smile. Actually she have a reason why she left and it's not because of what Jiyong had said. It's not because he had hurt her. She did that because she also had a sin.

 

"Of course I'll forgive you Jiyong. You're my best friend right, we shouldn't be acting like this. We're already adults right? But look at us now? we're still being childish to one another. Let's just forget what happened last night and also... the past" Dara began to walk near him and smiled.

 

"Thank you" Jiyong bowed 90 degrees to earn her forgiveness. He then smiled back at her yet it was weak. It hurt him hearing Dara saying that they should forget the past. He doesn't want to forget. "Then I'll see you around then. Goodbye Dara" He bowed once again.

 

She saw him turn around but she stopped him. It's kinda weird for her to feel hurt hearing him saying goodbye like it has a meaning. So she cheered him up and offer her hand for a hand shake.

 

"Bestfriends forever?" She smiled.

 

Dara walk away for she had sin. First she became mean, 2nd she became a , then she became obsessed, then she forgot the people around her, then she hurt the one she love, she even hurt the one he love, and then...., having with him while he's being drunk, stealing his purity. She run away becaue of those sins, but especially, she ran away because.........

 

Dara saw him lift his hand just to be disappointed when he hid his hand on his pocket.

 

"What's the meaning of that Jiyong?" She hissed.

 

"I'm sorry Dara, I dont think we could stay as best of friend anymore. Maybe friends but bestfriends?? It's already impossible" he murmured.

 

Her smile is gone now, she even hate him right now. What the hell is he saying?

 

"What are you saying? I don't understand Jiyong"

 

"I love you Dara. I can't stay being close to you when in fact I already have feelings to you. Let me place a distance between you and me from now on and let me forget this feelings for you just like what you did. I'll accept us being friends but not closer than that. I agree with you. It will be different now just like what you had said to me last night."

 

Dara stepped backwards with hatred on her eyes.

 

"N-no! No Jiyong!! I can't accept that. I walk away from you because I have to save this friendship. You can't ruin it like that. I can't accept it. How could you waste all my efforts into this? How-" Jiyong walked towards her and place his hands on her shoulders.

 

"That's the point Dara, you walk away" Jiyong locked Dara's gaze to his and wiped her tears flowing on her cheeks. "I am a part of this friendship we have Dara, but you walked away leaving me alone, leaving the problems unsolved. It hurts me Dara. I know it's my fault and acted like a bastard to you. I may said horrible things at you like I don't want to see you anymore after that incident with Kiko but Dara, I was mad. I was hurt and wanted some time to calm down. It's my fault for ignoring you for even a month after that incident, I know I really hurt you specially when I turned you down after you confessed. Do you really have to leave? You didn't give me the time I need but instead you walked away leaving me behind"

 

"B-but-" Dara stopped herself from speaking. It's hard for her to utter a word because Jiyong got a point.

 

Jiyong bent his head and held both of her hands tightly. "I'm really sorry Dara. I can't stay as your best friend anymore"

 

"No. Please Jiyong. Don't be like this" Dara got confused of what she said. Why is she acting like this? Of course being best of friends will be really hard for them from now on, but why is it hard for her to let go?

 

"You know what Dara? I was willing to apologize even if it will took me forever to do that. I'm willing to ask for your forgiveness. I'm willing to take all the punishment for being such a bad friend to you, even if you'll hire a gang to beat me up everyday. I'm fine with it. If only you had let me do that Dara. You don't have to walk away you know, but you just did" Jiyong looked the other way and took a step backwards, away from her. "I have to go now"

 

Dara trembled on her spot, she even saw a tear from his eyes that dropped on the ground. She held his hand tightly not wanting to let go but Jiyong pulled out first and walk away.

 

"No!!" Dara ran to his car but to be only disappointed when Jiyong already drove away.

 

She saw how the car disappeared from a distance. But instead of tears, she stopped shedding tears and wiped it off, and now a smirk showed on her preety face.

 

"Really Jiyong? You are such a liar don't you know that? How dare you waste my efforts into saving this friendship?" She began to chuckle.

 

"This is funny!.... Friends huh? I have no problems with that but how about you? You are too obvious. You can't even ignore me. You can just leave me and let me take the cab but you still drove me home. How's that Jiyong? Or are you trying to make me guilty? HAHAHA. That's not going to happen. Let's see what will happen then"

 

She began to walk inside her house, humming a tune. She found her driver reading a book at the garden then he ran towards her to carry her things himself after seeing her.

 

"Young miss, welcome home. Do you want to eat?" Dara's driver greeted her with a smile and of course she smiled back at him.

 

"I'm still full uncle but thanks for the offer" she even winked.

 

"You-you looked happy my dear" He then grinned earning a chuckle from her.

 

"Yes uncle" She grinned. "By the way you can drop my things at my room, I'll just check my mails at my office" Dara waved and walked to the other side of the house.

 

Jiyong! Jiyong. You want us to be friends? I should be the one and has the right to end this friendship. But I don't want us to be just friends. I left because I want to save our memories together as bestfriends. I don't even want to end like this. Friends? You want to go back to the starting line again? So you're blaming me huh?

 

If this is what you want, I will give you what you want. But I will make you eat your words..., for stealing all my rights!

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

 

confused eh??? kkkkkkk, there will be Daragon moments sooon!! The sweet cat-dog fight is starting!! Be ready!! aRe you ready?? You aint ready?? kkkkkkk

 

(it`s 4 in the morning, and i`m having an early breakfast but actually a midnight snack. hehe. I need coffee!!) 

 

 

``In dealing with break ups, how do you (how will you) cope with it?``

 

ParkRaeKiWell break ups?! I experienced it a thousand times. It deeply hurts especially if you love that person whole-heartedly, waking up in the middle of the night and found yourself crying, even in your sleep tears are just flowing like a river, drained all your sanity and caused your soul to wander around. That's how poor my coping mechanism when it comes to that. I tried myself to do all those divertions my peers are telling me but still at the end of the day you'll still find yourself thinking about him and all those memories came rushing back. Very painful really!. 

myrene- its hard to deal with break ups...you loss an important person in your life.. DABDA. denial. anger. bargaining. depression. acceptance. this is actually for coping in death.. but as i exp.. it is somehow related in coping in relationships.. in the end you should accept.. let go and move on. its hard.. its easy to say it than to do it... but how can you move on if dont start anything// it takes time... it takes so much strength and courage to do it.. just believe in yourself and have faith in GOD

wildhorxeIn breakup case,I'm afraid i will become another ji.get waste my life,pretend i am strong.but in fact people acting like that are weak.doing that is not wise but they cant help it.it's just their character.at time like that,they need help from others.tks for hardwork.i'm sad that dara was not staying by his side when he's broken.my daragon heart

myjane07i dont know coz i know it's hard...but it's better to be honest with the one u once love..if the love is not there...coz at the end u both be hurting urself...to cope up..try to open up with ur friends ,tell them and cry with them after that move on...coz u can't let someone to love u when the love is not there...try to love urself and from that u will learn that life has a process u need to be open, u need to love and u need to be hurt..it's cycle of life to make u strong and learn from it... 

 

 

For my 16th question,

 

``How do you value a friend?``

 

 

 

Keep on smiling

 

-Aeiya-luvs-u