Losing Control

Bridge To His Heart

 

DARA's POV

 

I opened the door of our room and breathed the nice smell of linens and airfreshener and the nice smell of the inside.

 

"Wow.. This is nice" I cheered, placed my bag at the couch and lied on the couchy bed. I closed my eyes and smiled for the comfort I felt from it.

 

I looked at my roomate for just this night and he wasn't even looking at me and that's when I pouted in irritation. What's up with him?

 

To annoy me more, he even grabbed his phone and didn't bother to look at me just busied himself to the one he's talking on the phone. I sat at the corner of the bed just to watch him talking about some business matters I guess.

 

I waited for a long time for him to look at me but he didn't. Did I said something wrong or did a crime I didn't even know?

 

When he hanged up the phone, still he didn't look at me or even just a simple glance but none. He now placed his bag at the corridor next to our bed and grabbed some clothes in it. What I hate the most from him is when he's mad at me without knowing what I did to him. He's the type of guy who has the same personality as that of a girl. He's so sensitive and always gave me a silent treatment. Guys should be cool and prideful and girls are sensitive and emotional, but to the both of us it's different. Its the other way around. Annoying right?

 

So what did I do? Should I ask him or just leave it like this and just go with the flow??

 

AIshht!! I can't take this!

 

He was about to enter the bathroom when I called. "Is there something wrong Minho--" I stopped when I heard the door closed and Minho's already inside the cubicle. I'm really confused. Is he acting like this because of what I blurted to my friends?? Looks like it.

 

Another 15 minutes I waited when suddenly Minho went out of the bathroom. His hair's glistening and drops of water are falling from his hair. He was only wearing a white thin loose beach pants and a white wife-beater. He's still not looking at me, how sad.

 

"Minho-ahh, what's with the silent treatment?" I asked while trying to cheer him up with my smile.

 

"If you want to use the bathroom, it's available now. I'm going outside" He tossed the towel near his bag then walked to the door.

 

So he's leaving me like that??

 

I remain seated and just watch him. I stood up and bowed my head. I know of course that he's treating me like this because of what I said a while ago. But what's the problem with that?? I'm just saying the truth.

 

"Why Minho-yah? Talk to me" I seriously asked while looking at his back, praying that he'll talk to me, good thing my prayer got answered.

 

"Why did you tell them that?" He asked, now I saw the pain in his eyes, but why?

 

"What's the problem with what I said. I'm just telling the truth" I returned.

 

"Truth? That we are friends but with benefits?"

 

"A-are we not??" I raised my eyebrows and tilted my head, confused.

 

For a second I saw him closed his eyes and sighed. He then bent his head and looked the other way.

 

"So you just see me as a friend with benefits. I'm just a no good friend, someone you can have if you like?" He smirked and was about to leave but I ran towards him and hold his hand. He didn't shrug me off of him, instead he clutched my hand tightly.

 

"You're wrong. You're important to me. You're my bestfriend. I didn't mean that way" I gently whispered.

 

"So what do you mean with what you said Sandara?"

 

I stopped and search for a perfect definition to tell. I don't know what to say to him but what I said a while ago are the truth. We had in the past, we're not in a relationship just friends. Actually we love each other but we don't exchange I love you's as a couple but just friends. We don't do promises, we don't hide secrets from each other, we love each other as friends but sometimes more than that. We made love because that's what we feel, what we want, nothing else. We might make love with each other but we are not a couple. So what should I tell him? 'cause I don't see him as a no good friend and someone I can have with just as what he said. He's important to me.

 

I was brought to reality when I heard him sigh.

 

"M-Minho-ahh. What are we then?" I asked even if I should be the one answering his question first. I'm not playing safe because I do see him as a friend but with benefits.

 

"I'm you're bestfriend and you're my best friend. That's all" he uttered softy.

 

Huh?? "But we did it. We had Minho, we do " I'm really confused right now. What is he trying to say?

 

"Yes, we did it twice only. I'm not saying that I want more. What I mean is that, I have a reason why I made love to you. I respect you as a woman Dara. I shouldn't have touched you back then, but I have to. You don't even know my feelings Dara. I always felt guilty with what I did to you" he said. He grabbed my other hand and held it as tight as possible, letting me feel the warmness of his palms.

 

"What do you mean? Guilty? Guilty for what?? I never got mad at you nor blame you for doing it with me. In fact I love it. I want more Minho. Tell me the reason why you feel guilty?"

 

"Fine I'll tell you then. I made love to you when you're in your worst state. First time we did it, you we're drunk, crying, lost, missing your friends, missing him. You are weak that time, but I had with you. After two years, we did it again the second time around, I made love to you still with the same reason. I did it because I don't know how to comfort you so I made you forget even just for a night even if it was just pure pleasure"

 

"That's not true!! I remember everything. You're missing the point Minho-yah. I seduced you alright. I love you. I don't blame you or got mad at you after that. I love it. I even asked myself why are we not officially dating?" I asked again. Yeah right, I'm asking myself why are we not dating if we love each other. Is he telling me all this because he don't love me? he don't feel the same way I do? Because I know for myself that I love him. He saved me. My life would be nothing if he's not with me.

 

"Then why do I feel like you love me because it was I who made you forget him? Why do I felt that I'm always being used?" he blurted.

 

My thoughts got emptied after hearing that. Only that last phrase echoing inside my head. What the ----. I stared at his eyes full of doubts. He looked so confused, so innocent, and sad.

 

"What? I love you Minho-ahh. I do love you. I cherish all the memories the two of us made. Don't ever think of that idea because that is wrong. I-I l-love you Minho" I muttered. I felt my heart beat so fast and painful. Why did I sound hesitant? Why did I stutter? "And who's him? Gahd! it's still about Jiyong, isn't it?" I continued.

 

"You still love hi--"

 

"NO!! STOP!!" I yelled to stop him. I know what he's trying to shove on my head even if he wasn't finished yet. "Why are you pushing me to him? I don't love him alright. I really don't, so please let's stop this because I don't want us to fight over this matter. I never used you Minho-ahh"

 

It was I who shook his hand off of mine. I'm mad at him right now. How could he say that?? How did Jiyong entered in our conversation? I hate it!! I really hate it! I think I now hate hearing that name!

 

I looked the other way and crossed my hand. A minute past and I felt the need to break that deafining silence. I sighed.

 

"Why are we fighting Minho? What's the problem with what I told them?" I looked at him again and he was watching me all this time, not even blinking.

 

"I don't see us as friends with benifits. I love you Dara. More than friends, you know that. Now that you asked why we aren't dating, well that's because I feel that you don't love me enough" I stepped backwards from him.

 

How many times should I tell him that I do love him. Is that not enough??

 

"Damn it!! How can I make you believe me then, if it's not enough?" I am really losing control.

 

"That's the point Dara. That is what I am talking about. You don't have to ask me how because you can just show me without any words. If you do love me then you should know how Sandara"

 

I bit my lower lips and blinked my tears away. He is right. Does it mean I don't love him enough? Looks like it because right now I don't know how to prove it. I think I'm hurting Minho without me knowing it. I don't love Jiyong now. He's out in the picture already but to Minho, maybe I am not prepared to be in a serious relationship because of my past.

 

"-But I could always show you mine Dara"

 

I stared at his eyes and got lost in it. He was looking at me with so much love. He was staring at my eyes down to my lips. He began to walk near me until we were inch apart. After that, he then caressed my hair and placed it behind my ears.

 

I felt his warm hands slowly touching my cheeks and his thumb caressing my jaw while I was too lost staring at his brown orbs. I saw his head slowly bending down until I felt his warm breath on my closed lips. I don't know why I felt the love from him but I just did. I even felt my heartbeat raced and my cheeks felt warm.

 

Without knowing it, I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips but never happened and so I opened my eyes once again. To my shock, I felt his lips pressed on my forehead. It was a long peck but my heart beat so fast and now I want more. But even if he isn't kissing me on the lips, I felt the need to close my eyes because of the emotions welling inside my body. I then felt him kissed my eyes down to my cheeks and then kissed the tip of my nose.

 

I thought he was going to kiss my lips but still didn't happen. It was a few seconds after before I opened my eyes just to see him staring at mine, locking my gaze with his.

 

"How I wanted to kiss you Dara but I have to control myself because I respect you as a woman, and because you are my friend. We do kiss each other Dara even if we are just friends, we had in the past even if we aren't in a relationship. It's aright for me if you're going to think that I am benefiting in this kind of relationship we had. All I'm trying to say is that, you don't have to tell them our relationship with each other because it's questionable and you know that. So why did you tell them our secret?" he asked before he stepped away from me.

 

"I-I, well-"

 

"Because you need to! just to stop the awkwardness and for me to sleep here with you" He answered for me. "It's all my fault why you have that idea on your mind. For me, I felt that I am not benefiting from our current status because it's always about him. How can I tell myself that I'm benefiting if I always got hurt in the end?"

 

"What do you mean Minho??" I tilted my head.

 

"Remember the first time we did it? you were drunk that you burst into tears and blurted all your frustrations that you are hiding in your heart. When you got sobber you asked me to do it and so I said yes. I can't turn back because I wanted it too and I know it will help you forget but I don't know if it really did. You hummed his name while we're doing it Dara. Same happened the second time we did it. Except for the humming of his name but still it's all connected to him. You always do crazy stuffs when you're with him, when you are missing him or even just hearing his name. And now you did it again"

 

I bit my lips after his revelation. All I know is that I don't love Jiyong now, or am I just whispering that on my mind? telling myself such lies? "Minho-yah" I uttered gently and reach out to touch him but it seems like he's too far from me.

 

"I had enough Dara. I didn't want to open the conversation a while ago because I'm mad at myself. It is all my fault. I just don't want your friends to think that you are that kind of girl, playing with love and do physical intimacy without love because you are not that kind of woman Dara. You just have a past that your still dealing with until now, specially now that you are back in Korea once again"

 

"I don't care about what they'll say-"

 

"But I do damn it!" He stopped me from saying few more words. He then heaved a deep sigh and saw him closed his eyes. "Fine, this is the las time Dara. Please don't break my heart again because I always felt that I'm just a dressing placed above your wounded heart but if it heals you'll throw me away. I can endure it for now but next time I don't think I can handle it anymore" He added.

 

I saw him reach for my hands but I now felt the need to embrace him. I ran to him and jumped to hug him so tight. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again." I whispered near his ears then I felt him hugged me in return.

 

I used him. Yes I used him alright. He's right. I wanted to stop that awkward moment because I felt like Jiyong is still trying to be the Jiyong from those years I wanted to forget. He's trying to be nice, trying to earn my attention but damn it! I told them that I don't want it. That's the reason why I fell for him, that simple deed of him makes my heart go thump thump but not anymore now. I know what Minho's trying to say now and because of that matter, I'm hurting the man I wanted to give my heart with. Why can't I be sensitive with Minho's feelings but if it's about Jiyong I'm loosing control? I hate it!

 

"Don't promise Sandara. Do it" He said and tapped my back.

 

"Deh. But for now I can assure you. I don't love Jiyong anymore. Maybe you are right. I'm just not prepared to be in a serious relationship. But Minho, I'm learning each day whenever I'm with you. Thank you" I reached for his cheeks and placed a peck on it. I saw him smiled and broke the hug.

 

I want to love this man. Please let me do the right things from now on. I can only pray.

 

"Enough of this alright, Let's enjoy the beach for now. Why don't you change your clothes and I'll wait for you here"

 

I felt him pushed me towards the bathroom. I gigled. "Alright, alright!!" I pouted and fake a smile then he chuckled.

 

I then went inside and closed the door. My smile gone and faced the mirror. I opened the faucet of the sink and washed my face. I stared at my reflection. There's so many questions running inside my head. One of the question is,....

 

Why did I fall for a guy who can't even love me back and why the hell it takes time for me to love a guy who showed me everything and his love to me?

 

I guess I really need to talk to Jiyong ASAP.

 

_______________________________________________

 

"What took them so long??"

 

Youngbae asked while his friends are eating their lunch together in a table. All were present already except Dara and Minho.

 

"Maybe their doing it right now" The playful Seungri said while his mouth's full.

 

"Wehh jungmal?" IU murmured beside his boyfriend Youngbae who shook his head left and right.

 

"No babe, They can't just do it without thinking that we are all waiting for them. That's not the Dara I know" He asnswered to his girl then pinched lightly the bridge of her nose.

 

Jiyong clutched the chopsticks he is holding. Trying to endure the topic his friends were discussing. He already think that this 2 days get away will be a disaster and that he would never enjoy. His lips tightened and he chewed the food on his mouth slower than a turtle.

 

Jiyong and Kiko are stil not talking, even if their seating beside each other but it seems like there's another chair in between them.

 

Bom who's always staring at the way Jiyong pursed his lips, she just sigh. She too felt that this less time that they were together as a group, it seems like they won't enjoy any of it. She just prayed that what she have on her mind won't come true.

 

"Who wants some corn?" Bom asked, trying to put a smile on her lips just to lighten the mood.

 

"Give us a break noona! Whenever we are at your house all we had to eat is corn, corn and corn" Seungri hissed while glaring at the corn placed at Bom's plate.

 

All laughed at the way Seungri's disgustful glare at the poor corn.

 

"Yeah unnie Seungri's right" Kiko chuckled and glanced at Jiyong who smiled but weak.

 

"How could you guys say that!! Tabi dear, Seungri's so annoying" Bom leaned at her husband who laughed while his girl's trying to act cute.

 

"They are right babe" Top answered but he was responded by a slap on his arm and a pinch on his skin from his wife.

 

"I hate it when you're trying to be one of them" She pouted. "How about you Jiyong, do you want some?" She asked.

 

"Ohh sure noona, if it's your favorite then it's mine too"

 

Jiyong chuckled and reached for a piece of corn on Bom's plate. trying to shove his attention to his friends. Once again laughter rocked the area.

 

"Mine too" Someone yelled and it's Dara whom was running towards Bom and grabbed a piece of corn. She smiled and munched the food on her hand.

 

Actually in the past, Jiyong and Dara are the one who always cheered Bom whenever she's being bullied because of her love for corn. So when Dara grabbed the corn, her friends remembered the Dara they know and love. Even Jiyong chuckled at the way Dara's eating the corn just like Bom's. They all know Dara's always mimicking Bom whenever she's eating her favorite food, eating like there's no tomorrow.

 

It's been an hour and a half of waiting when Minho and Dara joined them.

 

"What took you so long?" Daesung asked the two of them whose seating on the reserved chair for the both of them.

 

"It's because your friend here bath for about an hour. Is she always like this?" Minho answered and Dara elbowed him and gigled.

 

"Yeah, sometimes its more than an hour" Jiyong responded and smiled at Dara.

 

"No it's not!" Dara yelled and glared at him.

 

"Yes it is" Jiyong mocked while giggling.

 

"No!"

 

"Yes!"

 

"Fine! at least it is much better than bathing for just a minute like you" Dara's turn to mock him.

 

"No it's not!"

 

"Yes it is, right Kiko?" Dara's gaze turned to Kiko who chuckled while looking at her fiance.

 

"I'm sorry babe, but I think unnie's right" Kiko answered, trying to stop herself from laughing.

 

Jiyong looked at his fiance and smiled. "Ohh not you too" His gaze return to Dara and saw her stick her tongue out while his friends are laughing at him. "Waahh so I'm being bullied now huh?" he then looked around and saw his friends laughing at him.

 

"Man, I know you as the type of guy who never wanted to see dirt everywhere but I didn't know you bath for a short time. I can't even finished scrubing my back for a minute you know" Youngbae added and another laughter echoed around the place.

 

"So I'm really bullied now" Jiyong placed his chopstick on his plate and glared at Dara playfully. "This is your fault!" He pointed and just responded by shrugging her shoulders only. Trying to act innocent.

 

"Don't worry babe, I can give you a hand. I'll scrub your back then" Kiko chuckled.

 

Jiyong nod at Kiko and gave her a loving smile. Totally forgotten what had happened a while ago. "That's my girl" Jiyong placed some piece of kimchi at Kiko's plate.

 

"It's nothing babe" She ate the kimchi and gigled. She even recieved a peck on her temporal.

 

"Ohh you guys are being so cheesy" Top blurted and all agreed to him.

 

Bom ate her corn while staring at Jiyong and Kiko who's acting so lovey dovey now then gazed at Minho and Dara who's talking to each other and laughing with each other. Maybe she's wrong about what she thought awhile ago. Maybe this 2 days trip won't become a disaster because she's fine with what is happening right now. It was all thanks to her.

 

An hour past after their late lunch, they all proceed to the beach for a swim. Guys went to fetch the cooler inside the car and grabbed one cass beer each. Some girls also joined them and some went to swim already.

 

Dara and Minho walked together at the shore and playing with the water. Somethime Dara would yell at him whenever his throwing handful of hater on her face and Dara would do the same, earning attention from some girls around and also boys around.

 

"They really do look good together right?" Daesung asked and turned his gaze to his girl wearing two piece bikini and playing with the sand together with IU and Kiko. He then return his gaze to Dara just to pout in envy. "Wahhh, Dara noona's really beautiful and look at her body, she is so blessed you know" He muttered.

 

"You erted monkey!" Jiyong pushed him a bit. He is trying to look away from Dara because he got pissed whenever he saw some guys looking at his bestfriend with lust on their eyes and girls are watching her with hate because she's with a hot guy.

 

"Of course Dae, she's a woman now" Bom answered and gulped the beer on her hand. She too felt envious of Dara's body. Dara is skinny but she still looked so y and still got the curves but her, she lost her self esteem because she already bore a child that's why she already lost that beautiful body of her back then.

 

"Yeah right, and you are a mother now unnie" Chaerin gigled and pressed her palms on .

 

"Don't mock me Chaerin-ahh or you will really get it from me" Bom glared.

 

"Alright alright. But dang, she's so lucky to have Minho oppa" Chaerin then looked at the couple playing on the beach.

 

"And Minho's so lucky to have noona" Seungri butted in.

 

"Yeah, but guys, do you really believe that they have that kind of relationship?" Chaerin asked. earning attention from them but Jiyong smirked and drank all the content of the beer in his hand.

 

"Could we stop talking about them?"- coz it's pissing me off. Jiyong said and grabbed another beer.

 

Youngbae sensed the danger in his voice and so he agreed. "Jiyong's right, we have to stop talking about them you know"

 

"Yeah" All agreed.

 

Jiyong took a glance on her fiance playing with the sand. She was laughing and giggling that made him smile but when he heard the squealed and saw Dara laughing to Minho, his smile gone. He stared at Dara's lips, Dara's eyes, and her smile. Gahhd he missed her a lot. He should be the one she's laughing with at this moment and not him.

 

I guess I really need to talk to her ASAP.

 

_____________________________________________

 

JIYONG`s POV

 

It was already 11:00 in the evening and still I can't sleep. I tried to talk to Dara awhile ago but I just can't seem to grab her attention. It's as if she's avoiding me or is she really avoiding me? But why?

 

No! she's not avoiding me right? That's not going to happen.

 

Why am I thinking of her anyway? It was I who stopped them from talking about her because it pisses me off but I can't stop thinking about her every minute. Damn it!! Damn it to hell!!

 

I pressed my back on the cold sand as I lied down and stared at the stars above.

 

Do I still love Dara? ! why am I asking that when I already know the answer. Of course I still do because I'm acting like a worried husband to her which I am not. I'm just her bestfriend. I even have a doubt if I still am her bestfriend.

 

I lifted my arm and placed it on my eyes, trying to blind myself and hid the forming tears in my eyes.

 

I still love her. I love her.

 

"What about Kiko?" I asked myself, talking to myself, trying to ease the pain in my heart. if I really do love Dara all these years then why the hell did I propose to Kiko?

 

I love Kiko too. She saved me from the loneliness and still welcomed me and loved me even though I lost it that time. She's still supporting me and trying to understand my situation when I know she's anxious about me and Dara. She doesn't even asked me about it even if I know that she's dying to ask me about Dara? But I have nothing to answer her and thank God she's not asking. I don't want to break her heart. I just can't because I did hurt her once and now I can't hurt her again..

 

"So just ing love your fiance you stupid bastard" I told to myself.

 

But I love Dara. All this time, all those years, I love her and I still do. this life!

 

I clutched my chest where my heart beats and pumping in pain. I want to stop this pain but I can't. How I wanted to go to her room and talk to her, but why am I sitting here outside in the dark, lying on the sand and crying to myself?

 

What should I do? How can I make this stop?

 

"Jiyong?"

 

I heard her voice and damn it, I'm hallucinating now. I'm hearing her voice again on my head and it damn hurt. I then closed my eyes and felt the hot tears poured down on the side.

 

"Jiyong" I once again heard Dara's voice. !! !! Stop!! I don't want this to be a dream.. I want this to be real. I want her to be near me always. Is this really a dream? Did I fell asleep? But I'm not even sleepy right now.

 

"Jiyong you can't sleep here, it's too cold out here" I once again heard. But now I felt the sand beside me move as if someone's sitting beside me. I'm not dreaming then?? I even felt that someone's poking me, but I don't want to open my eyes because I'm afraid it's not Dara but someone else.

 

"Yah!!" Now I felt someone poked my nose. That's the time I finally realized that it was Dara. She's the only one who loves to poke my nose, telling me how cute my nose is.

 

I quickly sat up and looked at her.

 

"D-Dara" I was a bit surprised to see her smilling so lovely and beautiful. She's beautiful even if I can only see her silhouette made by the glowing moon. I could also hear the sound of waves from the ocean, cricket sound somewhere in the darkness, my breathing, and my hearbeat.

 

She gigled and saw her lift her hand and touched my cheeks. I felt electricity crawled on my spine from the impact of her touch. I looked at her eyes that doesn't look on mine just only at my cheek. I then realized that she's trying to wipe off the sand on my cheeks and my nose, then my hair.

 

"Can't sleep huh?? Me too. But Ji, you can't sleep here, it's freezing cold out here" she uttered so softly.

 

"I'm not sleeping I'm just-- ahmm" I'm out of words I guess.

 

"I know right. You snore when you're sleeping"

 

"Ahh yeah" I chuckled awkwardly.

 

"Look at you, your a bit trembling, give me your hand"

 

Huh? What for? I asked myself. I was too lost from my thoughts when suddenly she grabbed both of my hands and rubbed it with her's just to create friction to warm my hands. I'm not even cold in fact I feel hot inside.

 

For some minutes, I got lost in her beauty. It kind of awkward to me, what about her?

 

"You're staring at me again Jiyong. Is there some dirt on my face?" I avoided her eyes when I saw her looked at me.

 

"Ohh ahhm none?" !! Why do I sound so shy!! Damn it!! I was in pain awhile ago but now, I felt so happy that she's with me alone in here.

 

"Tchh, here" I got surprised when I felt her seat so close to mine and shared her robe jacket with me. I accidentally touched her back and felt the thin pyjamas she's wearing and heat boiled my blood when I found out that she's not wearing a bra as I felt her underneath her pyjama.

 

"T-thanks, W-why are you here Dara?" I asked and felt her circled her arms on her pressed knees.

 

"I just told you I can't sleep"

 

"Oh ahm right!" I muttered and clutch the beige jacket hanging on my side. Awkward, but I have to stop this awkward feeling.

 

"So why are ---?"

 

"Jiyong, Let's talk."

 

I stopped and gasped when I heard her say that. I felt a little scared and doesn't want to talk to her about the thoughts bugging our minds.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" Damn!! why did I ask that when in fact I was thinking of talking to her about our situation right now. I know what she wanted to talk about.

 

"About our unfinished business Jiyong. This is a good time for us to talk about it now that we're alone. I know you feel awkward with me and I feel the same way too Ji. So if you have a question to asked me, I'm more than willing to answer all of it"

 

I heard the seriousness on her voice that made me bent down my head. "okay, then ladies first" I whispered.

 

"okaythen. Actually I have no questions right now Ji, but I have to clear things out with you" I saw her looked at me and I returned that stare to her.

 

"Then go on" I pushed.

 

"I had loved you Jiyong, more than my life to the point that I lost my control and did a horrible deed to you and Kiko. That was the biggest mistake I ever did with my life. loving you is so pleasurable for me and I found happiness and comfort but I realized that the love I felt for you became my weakness. I got so scared to the point that I couldn't be true to myself and to you. I hid that love inside me and allow that love to control myself from that moment. And I realized I'm becoming selfish when it comes to you. I changed in a bad way and turned that love into an obsession"

 

Hearing her, I think my heart wanted to explode in sadness. Can't you love me the way you had loved me Dee? why the hell are you telling me all these? why the hell are you trying to tell me how stupid I am from not loving you in return? I'm so stupid and a bastard from pushing you away, and that was the biggest mistake I did.

 

"That was a mistake Jiyong. Since the beginning it was a mistake loving you, pushing myself to you when in fact you love someone else during that moment. I'm so sorry. Jiyong. I will forever sorry for what I did to you and Kiko. After I walk away from that realization. I got so scared with myself too. That kind of love is too painful Jiyong. But when Minho entered on my life, I found out who I really am so I changed for the better until I moved on and forgot the scary love" she continued.

 

!! all her words are killing me softly. It hurts.

 

"What the hell are you trying say Dara?" Telling me that loving me is her biggest mistake? What the !! Is she trying to break my heart because she's winning this. I am wounded now. it's too painful.

 

"Jiyong, look at me"

 

I then looked at her and I saw a different smile on her lips but that smile became a bomb to my heart. She's smiling so brightly and feels like she's so happy while I'm this hurt.

 

"Jiyong, I'm glad I surpassed that painful moments. I'm happy now. It's all thanks to Minho. He was there when I needed someone to cry on. He was there and comforted me when I was so alone. He changed me for the better Jiyong."

 

I felt her grabbed my hand and clutched it tightly.

 

"Ji, you are so kind to me. You gave me the attention I needed. You never leave me behind and treated me like a princess. But right now, I don't want that attention anymore. I don't want you to be so gentle with me like the way you did last time. I don't want that same attention on me Jiyong. I already know how to live alone, how to be brave, how to become a better person. I have to turn down some help if I can do it alone. I'm not a princess anymore Jiyong. I'm not even your lover or your sister. I'm just a simple woman with a simple life now. What I'm trying to say is, there are some changes that will happen between us. Don't be hurt if I'm turning you down or ignore your gentleness with me. I want you to love Kiko the way she's loving you"

 

"Why are you telling me all this Dara?" I became stiff ffrom what I heard from her.

 

"Because I felt that you're trying to be the guy I loved 6 years ago. Thank you for still being so nice to me but I don't want them anymore Jiyong. 6 years ago, I mistaken that kind of treatment as if we're lovers but we're best of friends only Jiyong. Some of our actions back that time should be changed just like always talking to each other, always going out together, always being with each other. We should stop it now Ji. But I thank you for taking care of me until now. We will remain as best of friends until forever Jiyong. I will forever support you Ji. Loving you was a mistake that I did Jiyong. I'm really sorry. Now I know how to repay you for what you did to me and that is to support you forever and be a good friend to you" She added.

 

I cannot take this anymore. Damn I can't control my tears too. Good thing she can't see it through this darkness.

 

"Also Ji, I love Min--"

 

I didn't want her to finish what she was about to say.

 

"Stop it!! I can't take this anymore. How dare you say that loving me was a mistake? How dare you Dara! You are right then. This is all your fault so take responsibility!" I totally got lost my control and clutched her wrist so tightly and shook her back and forth.

 

"What are you saying Jiyong? You're hurting me" She half screamed from the way I was shaking her body.

 

"I love you Dara"

 

"What??"

 

"I love you more and more each day"

 

"Ji, You're hurting me, stop it!! That can't be Ji. That's impossible. Stop it!" I can hear her voice trembling but it didn't stop me. I even stood on my knees and pushed her to lie on the sand while I placed myself above her, trapping her pettite body with mine.

 

"I love you Dara. It's your fault why I did love you. It was too late for me to realize that. So take responsibility Dara. It's you who scarred me"

 

"Let me go Ji, please" I don't know if she's crying or not. She was pleading for me to let her go. but the pain in my heart is too damn painful that I can't help but to hurt her.

 

"I love you" I yelled.

 

I don't know what happened next but I realized I was kissing her hungrily and trapping her wrists burried deep on the sand.

 

"No!!"

 

All I can hear is her scream but I felt that my body won't stop from doing this.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Here's the update!! Please don`t kill me if I got you disappointed with the twist of events.. To tell you honestly, there will be a big revelation in this story and it`s coming soon. 

Hooray I reached 300 subscribers!!! Thank you guys for the support.. Please don`t lose hope in me

 

"Is jealousy a bad thing or a good thing"

 

sandaragonI think jealous is both It's sometimes good but It's sometimes bad too

kits21Jealousy it gives good and bad thing but it depends on the person who's feeling it and on the situation that she or he's up tooo

gdragonlovesdarai believe it can be both, a little jealousy here and there can't hurt the relationship but it has to be moderate not too extreme or something like that, that'll just take a toll on the relationship

safiahazmi- jealousy is a really normal feeling. everyone felt it at some point in their life. but the way we respond to jealousy determines whether it became a good thing or a bad thing. so i guess it depends on our mindset and action towards jealousy

sujukatjealousy can be both bad and good..if its too much then its bad..but when it's like just a little, like jiyong getting jealous with dara and yb's clear picture together when he and dara had a dark pic, then it's kinda okay coz that is cute...its too petty! hehehe

ekakuncungi think is good thing? haha, cause jealously its mean love . for example its me. i really jealous with ma boyfriend if he get closer with another girl cause i really afraid if he may like the girl. but also i never forbid him to be friend with another girl..

so, i mean.. that jealously is good thing cause it signify mean we are really love with someone, but its can be a bad thing if it too much like we will be overprotective and it can make someone dislike us

Mahzy19- Every Jeal0usy had diff. Level.. Jeal0usy is g0od in a g0od way c0z y0ur just sh0wing what you realy feel but it turns out to be BAD when y0ur jeal0usy bec0me ur obsessi0n..its not wr0ng to be jeal0us if YOU HAVE THE RIGHT but if y0ur just jeal0us bec of YOUR SELFISHNESS then its n0t g0od anym0re

abigxxxJealousy is partially good in my opinion..it keeps the relationship spontaneous if u get what I mean..it challenges the lover who is feeling jealous to be better than he/she is and tries to improve themselves while on the other hand too much Jealousy is bad for your health children! !Its as unhealthy as a mayonnaise. Ok? Lol Jealousy can also affect how u see urself*self worth/esteem*. In conclusion jealously is neither good or bad.

gd_umeJealousy??? Hmmm... it's good if it makes you strive to be better, if it allows you to dream bigger for others ... but if it starts eating you up, if it starts making you think of evil thoughts then no its not good... just like love, jealousy can make or break a person

meikwondaraIt depends on a situation. Itz s0metimes good to be jealous if the two of you are in a relationship. Itz like he's/she's being selfish,and dont wanna share whats he owns. . .but if they are n0t in a relati0nship and he doesnt have the right to get jealous,and yes itz n0t a g00d thing.

eamzkirei- jealousy can either be good or bad. Good, because you can see how much you really mean to a certain person,you can see how much he/she value or love you. and Bad because most of the time jealousy can break a relationship .. jealousy can make or break any relationships,it really depends on how you will deal with it

myrene- jealously is good. it feels like someone is afraid to loose u. sweet jealously.. but sometimes if its too much , it feels like its killing me, suffocating i guess. yeah. it depends how you handle your jealousy

MsBlueStar- I think jealousy, in the long run, is a good thing. At first, it's annoying for you and everyone else involved, but in the end, I think it helps you figure out that person's insecurities or their real feelings that they might not have come to yet. When it comes to my boyfriend, I would get jealous very easily to the point of almost ruining our relationship. However, because of it, I realized what I was insecure about and what my problems were. It also helped my boyfriend see what it is that he can change to make me feel more comfortable. It's a good thing if a person is willing to acknowledge and fix it.

 

My 13th question,

``If someone you had loved didn`t love you back and now he`s back and confessed that he or she loves you, then what will you do?``