Going Home Together

Bridge To His Heart

 

JIYONG's POV

 

I held her body as if there's no tomorrow. She maybe had a nightmare that's why she's crying in my arms. I want to ask what brought her tears like this, but I think it's better for me to shut up and just give her security that no one will hurt her, and that includes me.

 

I gently pat her back and hush her to stop crying. 5 more minutes past, her sobs stop. Then I felt her getting off of me. I want to pull her closer and not to let her go, but who am I to do so?

 

"Where is my brother? And Minzy? What time is it now?"

 

Instead of having thoughts of embracing her again, I gently pulled her at the living room and ushered her to sit while answering her question.

 

"Both of them are out. It's 10:00 in the evening. Sanghyun and Minzy have a business dinner with someone outside, they'll be home soon. It'll be bad for Minzy if she stay outside long enough, It's just that Minzy really want to go together with her husband" I saw her eyes widened with worry for Minzy and I just smiled at her.

 

"You should have stop her"

 

"I did alright, she's just being stubborn a while ago, so I let her. Don't worry okay, she is with your brother, he won't let Minzy catch some colds"

 

"Okay" She nod and stare at her trembling hands.

 

"Wait here" I uttered and went straight to the fridge to get her a glass of water. Not long, I went back to her and offered the glass which she accepted with a weak smile.

 

"Thanks" She whispered gently after drinking some.

 

"Dara, are you alright? Did something happened?"

 

She watched me and gave me a simple smile but her gazed turned to somewhere else. I understand that she's avoiding the topic because I am now a stranger to her. She no longer trust me like back in the days where she'll just blurt everything to me, doesn't even care if its a personal topics, I mean... girl things.

 

"I am fine Ji, Don't worry about me. I just had a nightmare, but please forget about what you saw"

 

I frowned at her. "Which part?"

 

She watch me straight in the eyes and I saw fear. I really want to know what her nightmare was but instead of asking I just nod my head and weakly smile. I don't really understand why I should forget about her crying like that? That's not actually big deal, but it looks like its a big deal for her.

 

My eyes wonder and saw her hands still trembing. I remember the days when she had a nightmare, a nightmare of her past, seeing her parent's dead before her eyes. She would always go to my house, sometimes I go to her place instead just to stay with her until she calms down. She always tremble and would cry a lot, just like what's happening to her now. Then I remembered myself doing the best I can to make her forget. I sometimes make some joke, drive her to Han River, brought her to gaming stores, and buying her ice scream. So why not do that to her now?

 

But, those actions are for kids. I don't even know if those actions will be therapeutic because Dara's different now. She's already a woman, she's not the girl I used to play with, and I'm not anymore her best friend. The only thing I can do to her is to show her that I care, and that I am here.

 

I stood up and offered my hand to her. I saw her frowned while watching my empty hands then back to my face again.

 

"Come with me Dara"

 

Be with me Dara.

 

That are the words I want to tell her but I can't. I closed my eyes for a brief moment after I felt her hand in mine. God it's so soft, so small, it's a good feeling but I could still sense the trembles. I held it tightly and dragged her gently to the pool area. I remember how she loves to play with the water, even loves to go to beach.

 

Even though I want to drive her elsewhere, yet I know that her brother will kill me if he found us strolling outside at this time of the night. Of course I don't want him to be angry. Instead, I want to have his trust in me again. So this is the only idea I came up for Dara to forget.

 

We reach the pool area in no time. I let go of her hand and I sat at the edge of the pool, soaking both of my feet on the water. It felt so cold that I stuck my tongue out, making face. "C-cold" I somehow cracked my voice and glanced at her. Thank goodness she giggled.

 

"Are you nuts? Of course it's cold. It's freezing out here" She then giggled a bit more.

 

"Yeah, But you know what? I have read some articles that playing with the water like this will help our nerves to calm down? Whatever happened to us these past years, even though you don't trust me anymore, but I still know how to comfort you. So do you want to join me?"

 

I pat the empty space beside me and stared at her. She blinked 3 times then looked the other way. That saddens me, but in the end I saw her slowly sat on the cold tile floor and buried her feet on the water. A smile escaped on my lips after seeing her smile, the smile that I always dreamed to see. 

 

She is so beautiful.

 

She began to play with the water, splashing it like a child while I just watch her and laughing in silent. Her giggles turn to laughter until she was yelping in happiness. Though she didn't even glance at me, almost forgot that I am here, it doesn't matter, and at least I made her smile like this. And seeing her happy, hearing her laugh, is enough for me. Her happiness is my happiness. That will never change.

 

Lost in my thoughts, I felt droplets of water splashed on me and it was her who is splashing it.

 

"Yah!" I softly whined while wiping the drops off my face.

 

She laughed while I smirked. "Anyway Ji, What brought you here? I thought you have lots of business matter to take care of back in the office?"

 

"I finished them already. How about you? I thought you're already in Korea? How come you didn't even mention this to me?" I bit my tongue. That's a bad question. Of course I have no right to pry on her business. But it's already late to erase that question. Aigoo. Stupid me! I'm so stupid.

 

"Well, I had a last minute change of decision. I was already at the airport yesterday when I cancelled my flight. Now that I'm here, I think I should pay a visit to my brother and see how Minzy's doing. But I'm glad I'm here, seeing the both of them makes me happy, really happy"

 

I sighed in content. Thank goodness she answered without feeling awkward. "I bet their happier than you are" I gave her a smile.

 

"Right. Of course I know that and I'm so happy for the two of them"

 

"Same here. So when are you going back to Korea?"

 

"Tomorrow at 5:00 in the afternoon. How about you? Are you going to stay for a week?" She now glanced at me.

 

"No, I want to go home too. Looks like we will be riding the same plane for my flight are around 5:00 in the afternoon as well" I lied. Though my flight is tomorrow, but it’s scheduled at around 2:00 in the afternoon. I just want to be with her and that isn't a bad idea right? I just want to spend more time with her. I just have to call Gain to book me another ticket.

 

She frowned. "Really?"

 

That hurts me big time. It seems like she hates the idea of us going home together. I then looked away and began to paddle my feet on the pool. I leaned back and watch the stars above, trying to erase the idea. Maybe I'm just paranoid. "Yeah" I softly mumbled and weakly smiled.

 

There was a moment of silence between the two of us but then later on, droplets of water splashed on my face and my robe is now wet. I heard giggles from her and I smirked. I looked at her once again just to see her sticking her tongue out. "Sorry, I did it on purpose"

 

"Yah!!" I hissed and kicked my feet in front of her, and then splashes of water hit her which causes her to yelp in surprise.

 

"Yah!!" She returned but I gasped when she suddenly put her hands on the water just to get handful of it and poured it clashingly at me.

 

"That's unfair. Stop it!" I yelled while laughing while protecting my eyes and my nose. She continued splashing me and now I'm all wet. It's even more freezing, so I paddled my feet harder to get even and slowly she got defeated. Now it's my turn to , so I did what she just did. In few seconds of us playing, she waved her hand for me to stop. I stopped, but when she turn her head facing me, I saw how pissed she is. Oops. looks like I overdid it.

 

"I was about to say sorry and wipe off the drops from her face when she suddenly stood up. I thought she was about to walk away. Actually I remember us playing like this all the time in the past, teasing her like this, and when she had enough of it, she'll walk away and would lock herself on her room, doesn't want to talk to me. I smiled from those unforgettable memories even though I saw her walking away, only got to stare on her back.

 

"Oh !!" I cursed when she turn around with a smirk on her face and ran towards me just to push me to the pool, and hell!!, we're at the deepest part of the pool. I watched her laughing like a witch while tapping her stomach, even pointing her forefinger at me. I pouted while paddling my feet. I'm proud that I can swim, if not, then I'll punish her so badly. Why not punish her now?

 

An idea popped inside my brain. I swam towards her and caught her feet.

 

"Ohh no! no! no! Jiyong-ah!!" She struggled to get her feet off my grip but I held it tightly, pulling her to join me here. With the force I have, she lost her balance and fell on the ground slowly. I laughed when she suddenly held on the pole of light and began to kick me away but I'm so stubborn and would never let her go, not until I get even with her.  "Yah!! let go!! let go!! Yah!!" She yelled then gave me a hard kick on the face that cause me to loosened my grip on her and fell down the water once again, and now caressing the part where she hit me.

 

"Omo!! Mianhe Jiyongie. Are you alright?" She said while her face is full of worries and guilt. I acted as if I'm in pain, but inside me I am laughing. I just heard her calling me 'Jiyongie', and I missed that. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry" She added and trying to reach my face, but then I smirk and reached for her hands just to pull her to the water. Of course she ended up swimming together with me.

 

"Merong!!" I teased and swam away from her. I know for sure that she will hit me nonstop, and worst, she might get me drown.

 

"Yah!! Kwon Jiyong you jerk! Come back here!! It's freezing out here! Yah!!" She whined.

 

Don't worry for Dara's a good swimmer. We had our swimming class together, I'm just better than her. I swam away from her reach when she started to swim just to catch me. I laughed and swam with haste just to avoid her. Her face is now madly contorted, so I already know what will happen to me if she caught me.

 

I then swam at the deeper part of the pool and hid myself in there for just a few seconds. When I'm already at my limit and felt the need to breath, I swam up to find her but she's.., gone. I turned around but she's not there. Where is she? Now, I'm worried.

 

"Dara?" I called. I reach the edge of the pool and was about to get out when suddenly someone pulled my feet down again on the water. So within just a second, I was already at the deepest part of the pool. In surprise, I even swallowed some of the pool's water. Disgusting.

 

Through the small lights up ahead, I saw her swam up before me, paddling her feet and swaying her hands. I smirk. See? I told you, she's going to drown me.

 

I followed her just for me to breathe when she began to splash me with water right at the face. Some of it went inside my nose, it hurts you know.

 

"Yah!" I stopped her while avoiding the front area. Now it's even hard for me to breath, because whenever I breath in some air, yet she would splash handful of water at my face. Aigoo this lady is trying to kill me.

 

"Stop it!!" I madly yelled but she didn't stop. She's even laughing like a witch. Dara has a high pitch voice so when she laugh, it's as if she's a witch. "I said stop it!" My voice got louder and reaches for her hands. I really need to breath. I can't even open my eyes. Finally, I caught both of her wrists but in madness, I pinned it on the wall and pressed my body closer to her. Thank goodness where at the edge of the pool.

 

I felt her stopped as well as her witch laugh. Now that both of my hand are busy at the moment, I couldn't wipe off the damn water on my eyes, so I shook my head to shake off the wetness of my hair and slowly, very slowly, I opened my eyes.

 

There, I found her eyes staring at my face, my lips, and my nose then went to watch me straight in the eyes with her lips parted and her warm breath is like a caress on my neck. I didn't even know that our body's too close to each other. Her lip is almost touching my chin. But when I also stared at her eyes, I gasp in pain and released her hands when she suddenly bump her forehead at the bridge of my nose.

 

Damn It hurts!!. "Dara Yah!!!!" I hissed while caressing my pained nose.

 

__________________________________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

He tightly held both of my hands and pinned at the wall on my back. Glad we're not at the deep part of the pool anymore. My feet can already touch the tiled floor but the water is in level with my chin. Still a little too deep.

 

I smiled in victory. Now we're even but then my smile disappeared when I felt him broke the distance between us. He pressed his body towards me and I gaped. What the hell!! His eyes are closed and his hair is dripping wet. The only sound I could even hear is his heavy breathing, his breath that's releasing intoxicating minty scent just at my nose.

 

My eyes wondered down from his chest then up to his parted lips. He even shook the water off his hair without the use of his hands which I find it really..., y. Wow, I will give this guy a perfect ten.

 

Damn what's wrong with me!!

 

I shook my head as well to erase those erted thoughts but in the end, I lost again with his warm breath almost caressing my parted lips. His mouth is so perfect, lips that are painted with reddish color. His skin is so smooth. His nose that is pointed perfectly, his long lashes just like a girl's, then his hazel brown eyes that stare into my eyes.

 

What? Say what??!! Omo, He's looking this way!! Aigoo!!! No, no no no!! When did he open his eyes?

 

I then bent my head down that my forehead hit his nose. I know that hurts but I need to do something before things might get worst.

 

I felt him released my hand just for him to caress the area where I hit him, and swam away, away from his reach. I could even still feel his warmness all over my body, or maybe it's me who is hot. Damn!!

 

How I wish I can hit my head or bang it on the wall. I'm so stupid. Babo Dara!!

 

"Dara Yah!!" He yelled so loud. I know he's in pain, Mianhe Jiyong-ah.

 

I laughed awkwardly. What the heck am I thinking? Lusting for my ex bestfriend? Of course it's a no. I just found him y at that moment. I turned that my back faced his for I want to hide those naughty thoughts that could be seen on my face. Looks like I'm blushing too.

 

"Why did you that? That really hurts" He uttered and I bit my tongue.

 

"Well you deserve that" I answered. Yep, it’s what he deserves anyway because it’s freezing in here. I went to the pool's stairs and climb out of the pool. I felt my skin got goose bumps when wind blew at my direction, then I started trembling. It's really cold that I hugged myself.

 

I watched him once again and he's still caressing his nose. Our eyes met and in few seconds, both of us laugh at the same time. I'll be true to myself this once, I really missed those days that we hang out together like this, being mischievous at each other.

 

He followed me out of the pool and walked towards me. I tilted my head when he suddenly stopped midway. His eyes even avoided mine.

 

"What is--" It? I failed to complete my sentence when he began to undress. He took off the totally soaked black robe he was wearing then followed by his plain white shirt. Is he seducing me?

 

His body is perfectly carved, his muscles, his tattoos that are adding a hypnotizing sensation whenever you're looking at it, his taut tiny s, and his mouth watering abs. Damn the water drops splattered on his body and face is making him..., hot! Gorgeous.

 

I shook my head and briefly closed my eyes. Not again! What is wrong with me today?

 

When I opened my eyes, He's already on his way towards me. Oh God. What's he going to do to me? He is even shirtless!

 

I found my left feet step back. I want to run away from him, but my right feet won't move, and now Jiyong's only inches away with me. I'm curious as to why he's holding his robe as if he's going to give it to me. Not long, I found him covering my front area with his robe. Why my front when he can put it on my....?

 

I gasp when I finally realized why he's covering my front area. I went to check my and there. My s are standing tall and proud, angry even. Omo, that's really embarrassing!

 

"Ahem" He cleared his throat. "I-I know that its freezing cold in here so I think it's already time for us to go back inside the house. Come on, I'll usher you to your room"

 

Still embarrassed, but I could only answer him with. “Thank you, Jiyong" I whispered softly. He is right. We really need to go inside or we’ll freeze to death in here.

 

"It's my pleasure to help you. Are you alright now?" He asked.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine now." I smiled at him while staring at his brown eyes. "I really appreciate it Jiyong. Thank you" That is true. If it's not because of him, I might be crying to death until now, letting those horrible nightmares eat me alive. Thank goodness he's here to comfort me. At least for a brief moment I forgot about it. Now I'm afraid to be alone 'cause that nightmare could haunt me down again.

 

"I'm glad I could help. Come on. Sanghyun hyung will kill me if you catch a cold"

 

We both laughed and Jiyong ushered me inside while I tightly hugged the robe covering my front area.

 

We stopped midway when Sanghyun appeared at the door to the house. Their door is made of clear glass that's why I can see the anger in his eyes while watching the both of us.

 

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked after opening the door with his voice a little much louder

 

Jiyong and I glanced at each other then back to my brother. "O-oppa, you're back" I stuttered.

 

"I just asked you a question young lady, Do you want me to repeat it again?"

 

Aigoo.

 

"Oppa, We were just.., ahmm-" What to say?

 

"We were just playing around hyung. Dara's not -" his words got stopped when Sanghyun cursed at him.

 

"Go to hell you bastard! Playing at the pool in this time of the night and in this weather? Who do you think you both are? Children?" Sanghyun pointed at Jiyong. He walked towards us dragged me away from Jiyong. His grip on my arm hurts a little bit. He really is angry, but we have nothing to explain to him anyway. "And you young lady, what went into your head as to be with this jerk?

 

I was about to answer him but Jiyong answered before me. "Hyung, I have no bad intentions. Dara's not feeling well so it was I who brought her here. It’s my entire fault and I’m sorry"

 

Jiyong might be saying the truth but the way he answered feels like he's blaming himself which is I'm against it. He just did it to comfort me and it's the reason why I'm now at ease. Besides, we don't really need to explain. Though I want to say all of those but Sanghyun won't let me. He is being a war freak.

 

"Oppa please-" I whined.

 

"Shut up Dara" He yelled then his eyes went to glare at Jiyong. "And you , just go to hell! Is this the way you treat other people when they're not feeling well? Getting them sick?"

 

"I don't have bad intentions hyung, but I'm sorry" Jiyong bent his head down.

 

"Oppa, nothing happened alright so will you calm down?" I have to do something or else Sanghyun will hate Jiyong more. It's even better if Jiyong choose to shut up. He should have zipped his mouth from a while ago.

 

"Go to your room now Dara. Don't interfere!" Sanghyun pointed at the door but I stayed on my spot, not listening to him.

 

"Oppa, there's nothing for us to explain alright" I added.

 

"Are you on his side now huh? Just go to your room!!" Yet he yelled at me while pointing at the door.

 

"Oppa!" I whined again. Patience Dara, patience. I'm running out of patience because of my brother. Even though I yelled but it's like he doesn't care at all.

 

Sanghyun's gaze went back to Jiyong.

 

"You really are an . I shouldn't have asked if this is how you treat people whose not feeling well, for you really treat sick people like this. You are making them more sick. Just like in the past, how you treated my sister who's already wounded and when you're still not contented, you even left a scar, you almost tried to kill her"

 

Oh no! That’s already beyond my patience.

 

"Oppa!!" I yelled even louder but..., I heard a slap. I saw how my brother stumbled a bit and was caressing his cheek. It wasn't me who slapped him. It was Minzy who did it. We didn't even know that Minzy's already here with us.

 

"What the hell's wrong with you for you to bring up the past? Have you forgotten that Jiyong is my friend?"

 

"But Dara's my sister!"

 

Oh, I don't like what's happening here, their now fighting because of me and Jiyong. I hate it. I was close to hitting my brother but it's thanks to Minzy, yet I don't want them to fight like this. Jiyong and I glanced at each other once more, and then back to the couple's war.

 

"That's the reason why you should shut up. She is just your sister and you are not her father or worse, her grandfather. Take a good look at your sister Sanghyun-ah. Does she look like a girl to you? Look, she's already a grown up woman. She already knows how to handle her life so let her be. Stop acting as if you're his father because you are just her brother. I know how you care about her just like a father will do to her child but you're not it. You should understand and just let your sister do what she wants. So know your place. You don't need to freak out just because you saw them together. You don't need to blame Jiyong because you have no right to do so. You don't need to be over protective of Dara because she already knows how to protect herself. There is no issue in here. You are the one who's making your sister sick"

 

Silence followed after that. Looks like my brother calm down. It’s amazing how Minzy can handle my brother. I'm stunned.

 

"Minzy-ah, that's enough all right it'll be bad for the baby" I heard Jiyong muttered to Minzy.

 

I gasped when Minzy stumbled a bit and Jiyong caught her. She even placed her hand on her big tummy. "Minzy-ah, are you okay"

 

"Neh Ji-oppa"

 

"You sure?" It was I who asked that. My eyes went to my brother who went closer to his wife but to only shove him away. Worry could be seen on his face.

 

"Yes I'm sure. Actually I just felt my baby's first kick. I got surprised that I stumbled" A smile appeared on Minzy's face but it disappeared quickly. "Maybe my son wants’ to kick his father for being a war freak" She added and rolled her eyes, avoiding an eyes contact with her husband.

 

"But you shouldn’t stress yourself like that again, okay?" I said to her with worry and I heard jiyong agreed to what I said.

 

"Yes unni. I know. Wait here for a sec, I'll get you two a clean dry towel"

 

Minzy walked out and silence came between the three of us. I lip mouthed to Jiyong how sorry I am to him and he nod his head and lip mouthed that he's okay. My eyes flew to my brother who’s still worried about his wife. I heard him sigh and reached for her hand. I held it tight and he gave me a weak smile. Now guilt could be seen on his face. I have to thank Minzy for dusting the storm away from him, yet I feel sorry for him.

 

In as fast as 30 seconds, Minzy returned with two red towels on her arm. She went to me and covered me with the towel. She didn't even glance at the man on my side.

 

"Thank you Minzy" I whispered and return the smile to her.

 

"You should go inside now. Have a warm bath and dry yourself, arasso?"

 

"Deh" I nod my head the she walked to Jiyong who's only a meter away from me.

 

"Here, you should go back inside too"

 

I saw her covered Jiyong with the towel. I bet Minzy will be a really good mother. I’m proud of her. Thank God my brother is married to her. Suddenly, I felt Sanghyun oppa loosened his hold on my hand. He took a step forward and was about to reach for Minzy's shoulder, but sad to say she turned him down.

 

"Minzy-ahh, --" I heard his guilty trembling voice.

 

"Don't talk to me. I don't even want to see your face right now" Ohhh, That hurts. Aigoo. "Dara unni, could you get him out of my sight? Please?"

 

"Minzy-ahh. That's too much" Jiyong mumbled and took a quick glance at my brother. I don't even know what to do. In the end, I nod my head and dragged my brother gently. He's being a pain in the anyway.

 

"Come on oppa. Just leave her be, it'll be better this way" I said to him. I saw him nod and he placed his arm on my shoulder and ushered me to my room.

 

We walk in silence until we reach my room. I closed the door behind him and he ended up sitting at the edge of my bed with his face down as if there's something on the floor.

 

"Go take a bath Dara"

 

I heard him whispered and without words, I heed his order and went straight to the bathroom. It took me 30 minutes on the bath and walked out with my towel on my hair and on my pajama. I can't help but to smile when I saw him still on that position. Sulking.

 

I cleared my throat to get his attention and he straightened his body and glanced at me.

 

"Oh you're already finished. Come on, I'll help you dry your hair" He smiled weakly and went towards my dresser. I was going to say no but ended up taking his offer. It'll be better for him if he's doing something. I went straight to my dresser and sat on my pink stool, prepared my hair dryer and freed my hair from the towel and tossed it at the empty table near my bed.

 

He grabbed the hair dryer and began to blow dry my hair while he's at my back. I watched his every move at the mirror on our front with a smile on my lips. I can't believe that there is a soft side in him. Of course he does, it's just that I never saw him sulking like this.

 

"What's with that smile Dara-ah"

 

"Oppa you're funny. Are you sulking, really?" I asked and chuckled.

 

"Yah!! I'm not" He then glared at me through the mirror on our front. See? He’s too egotistic.

 

"Liar! Minzy's just mad but she's not angry, She'll be fine tomorrow. I promise you that"

 

"She's a devil. I don't really know what to do to her anymore. Sometimes I wonder if she cares for me at all" He pouted and I laughed briefly.

 

"Don't think that way. Besides, Minzy is 6 months pregnant. She is already at this pregnancy stage, of course she feel a little pain, their muscles are aching, their extremities are swelling, and they’re not comfortable anymore that's why their irritable. She loves you too much and I promise you that. Besides, a wife who doesn't love their husband doesn't care at all. What she said to you means she cares for you. She is right oppa. You are being a war freak a while ago"

 

"I just hate that guy and seeing you with him and you both are wet, damn! It boils my blood"

 

"Nothing happened alright. You are over doing it. You embarrassed me to him" I glared and pouted. He stopped suddenly and turn off the blow dryer.

 

"Huh? Me embarrassed you? Are you out of your mind? He's not worth it, so why would I embarrass you to him? I was angry because you might get sick and I hate the idea that he's trying to get close to you again"

 

"He's not! Truth is, I had a nightmare oppa. He just offered his hand for help and I took it because I need it. You are nowhere to find but he was there"

 

Silence came after that. Sanghyun widen his eyes after hearing what really happened. He just stared into my eyes and brought down the dryer on his hand. I already know what he has in mind. For sure he feels sorry for me, pitying me.

 

"Omo Dara" He uttered softly. I gasped when he suddenly fell on his knees. I swiveled my chair to face him.

 

"Oppa! What are you doing?" I yelped but he caught both of my hands and kissed it. Somehow I felt him trembling.

 

"I'm so sorry princess that I wasn't here when you had that nightmare. I almost forgot that it's already next month, that day is coming yet again that’s why you are having nightmares right? Oh Dara, I am truly sorry for my actions"

 

He kissed both of my knuckles and buried his face on my knees. It pains me to see him like this and he is making me remember the content of my nightmare. But I have to be tough in front of him, show him that I'm okay when in fact I'm not.

 

"Oppa look at me" I pressed my palms on his cheeks and lift it up just for him to look at me. "I'm alright now oppa so stand up now for it pains me to see you like this. It's thanks’ to Jiyong that I calmed down. Now that I'm alright, I want you to face me like a man, a tough one that will help me forget everything. Not this face of a man who pities me. I don't like it"

 

He bent his head down and stood up. I could even see the building tears on his eyes. I smiled to him.

 

"Okay, you are right, but let me tuck you to bed tonight. I just want to be by your side when that nightmare hit you again. Please Dara"

 

I nod my head for that's what I really want to do, to let him stay with me just for this night.

 

"Sure oppa. That would be great"

 

__________________________________________________

 

MINZY's POV

I saw Jiyong and Dara walked towards Jiyong's car with their bags on their shoulders and Jiyong's pushing Dara's bag inside the compartment of his car. Though I'm sad that their leaving now for we don't have enough bonding time, but duty calls, they must go home now. They've been away from home for too long. It's now time for them to go back.

 

I sighed but I still wore my smile while my husband's arm pressed on my lower back. Early in the morning, he woke me up with my breakfast in bed, asking for forgiveness. Who am I to still be mad at him when I could see how sorry he was. That's why we're together now. Aside from that, he's too handsome to ignore, don't you think?

 

Dara walked towards me and hugged me so tight. I hugged her back and gently tap her back.

 

"I’m going to miss you Minzy-ah" She whispered on my ears then breakaway from our embrace.

 

I held both of her hands tightly and weakly smile. How I wish I could be together with everyone back in Seoul all the time. Yet, I’m married now. There is my husband and my son to take care now. "I'm going to miss you both too. Are you sure you don't want us to accompany you to the airport?" I asked her.

 

"No need. Jiyong's here anyway, we'll be fine don't worry Minzy-yah" She gave me a smile but I can't help it, I couldn't smile just like what she's showing to me, for I'm going to miss them so much. I only have few friends here in this foreign country. Of course it's really sad.

 

"You sure?" I pouted

 

"Yes alright. Cheer up dongsengie. I'm going to visit you and oppa soon and I'll do my best to be here when you will give birth to our little prince in 3 months, okay?"

 

I nod my head and hugged her once again. I don't even want to let go. Actually, I should not be depressed because their leaving for I should be more concerned of Dara and the month heading towards us. As much as I don't want to say this, but I have to. "Dara, next month,..uhhmm, well if you need someone to talk to, I'm always open for you. If you want me and your brother to be there for you when that day comes, then we'll immediately ride a plane to reach you, and be with you" I said. She smiled at me but now I saw a bit sadness in her eyes. I blame myself for that but I have to say it.

 

"You don't need to go that far as to ride a plane with that stomach of yours. I will be fine alright. I promised that I will always smile, right? So don't worry too much about me. Worry about yourself. Call me if you need my help okay?" She said.

 

Liar. How could you smile when you're heart is bleeding?

 

Though I want to speak what's in my head but I must keep it to myself. "Fine" I whispered and gently nod my head. "Just promise me Dara that you won't keep the pain by yourself. If it's unbearable, you could always ask for help, you can always share it with us, so that it won't break you. You do know how much we love you unni, specially your brother who’s now my husband. So promise me Dara"

 

I saw the way she avoided my eyes but in the end she looked back at me with a weak smile on her lips. "I promise" She whispered.

 

We hugged once again and she now went to her brother and embraced each other. I walked towards Jiyong whose eyes are locked on the girl hugging her brother. I weakly smiled and reach for his hand. He yelped in surprise but gave me his heartwarming smile. We hugged each other too, somehow he's rocking me while we're embracing.

 

Last night at the pool area, both of us got a nice talk to each other. He just went to take a bath and we talk at the living room. We talk about his life as a young president of a huge company, about Dara being stubborn to get him to listen, about his whereabouts, about Kiko and of course, about Dara. He told me how he still love her, how he still care of her, how he wanted to protect her for all his life, and how sorry he was for his girlfriend whom his hurting nowadays. I just listened to him. I have no perfect words to give him anyway, and it's best to just listen to him and not make him guilty. I saw how broke he was when Dara left. I saw how hurt my husband when his sister left, I saw how sad and guilty my friends were when she left, and I saw how Dara endure the pain that made her decide to leave all by herself. I saw all of those. I was there. So who am I to give advices or be vocal to them when in fact all of them were scarred? I can only listen.

 

I shoved away those thoughts and just gigled while Jiyong's still hugging me.

 

"Take care of yourself Minzy-ah and be nice to your husband okay?"

 

That made me broke our contact and gently slapped his shoulder. "What does that mean? I'm nice to my husband you know" I pouted.

 

I heard him smirk and slapped his shoulder once more. He laughed. "Okay, okay. Just be nicer to him alright"

 

"Fine. I'm gonna miss you oppa"

 

"Me too Minzy-ah. Thanks for last night"

 

"That's nothing. I just hope you can forgive my husband for his actions. But you understand why he's too protective of his sister right?"

 

"Yes. I know that. Don't worry, even if he'll fry my out or punch me to death. I'm not going to object for I hurt his sister" His smile weaken and his eyes went to stare at the floor. I placed my hand on his shoulder and tapped it gently.

 

"He's not going to do that you know. I won't let him. Just cheer up alright"

 

Cheer up Jiyong-ah and decide quickly. Do something to end this burden. Palli juseyo.

 

"Okay we had enough now. You two get on the wheels and have a nice trip" I heard my husband said and ushered Dara on the car. Jiyong opened it for her and I saw how Dara smiled at him. They do look good together, don't they?"

 

I hugged Dara once again and both of us left a kiss on the cheek. It was I who closed the door next to Dara and she lowered the tinted window to wave her hands to us while Jiyong's bidding his goodbye to my husband.

 

"Jiyong-ah. Drive safely alright" I heard my husband uttered.

 

"You know I will hyung"

 

Jiyong left a kiss on my cheek and I too. "We'll come and visit you soon” He whispered to me. I nod my head and return the smile back at him.

 

"Minzy-ah, Don't forget what I told you okay. If you feel your feet a bit painful, all you need is to walk and have a proper exercise. Don’t slouch and drink milk a lot. Don't also forget to massage your stomach so that it'll be less painful when you give birth. Always follow what the doctor asked you to do and have a weekly prenatal check-up. It's good for the baby and you as well. Don't also stress yourself too much. If my brother's causing you headache, just kick him right to his and -"

 

"Yah!!" Sanghyun yelled. I laughed at the two. Dara laughed finally.

 

"Joking. I will see you soon" She laughed then waved his hand. I waved back too and Sanghyun held me closer to his side. I know he's already missing his sister.

 

"Wow you sure know a lot about giving birth, don't you think?" Jiyong uttered suddenly while looking at Dara.

 

I gasped and glanced at Sanghyun and he is staring at me too.

 

"Of course. I'm a woman anyway" Dara answered.

 

Omo.

 

"Yah!! enough of this. Both of you must go now. You still have 3 more hours of drive to the airport. Go now"

 

"Deh appa" Dara laughed but somehow her expression changed. I can't even put it into words.

 

Not long Jiyong's car already disappeared from our garage. I sighed in content. That was close. Thanks to my husband for cutting out the conversation.

 

"Will they be alright" I asked while still staring at the empty garage. I just felt his grip on my shoulder tightened.

 

"They will be....., she will be"

 

______________________________________________

 

I'm sorry if I lied Minzy-ah. The one that you made me promise is a lie. My finger is crossed when I said that 'I promise'. It's not easy you know. I don't want to share my pain to anyone; it's my own problem anyway. So I'm sorry, I cannot promise you. I'm sorry.

JIYONG's POV

 

I held her body as if there's no tomorrow. She maybe had a nightmare that's why she's crying in my arms. I want to ask what brought her tears like this, but I think it's better for me to shut up and just give her security that no one will hurt her, and that includes me.

 

I gently pat her back and hush her to stop crying. 5 more minutes past, her sobs stop. Then I felt her getting off of me. I want to pull her closer and not to let her go, but who am I to do so?

 

"Where is my brother? And Minzy? What time is it now?"

 

Instead of having thoughts of embracing her again, I gently pulled her at the living room and ushered her to sit while answering her question.

 

"Both of them are out. It's 10:00 in the evening. Sanghyun and Minzy have a business dinner with someone outside, they'll be home soon. It'll be bad for Minzy if she stay outside long enough, It's just that Minzy really want to go together with her husband" I saw her eyes widened with worry for Minzy and I just smiled at her.

 

"You should have stop her"

 

"I did alright, she's just being stubborn a while ago, so I let her. Don't worry okay, she is with your brother, he won't let Minzy catch some colds"

 

"Okay" She nod and stare at her trembling hands.

 

"Wait here" I uttered and went straight to the fridge to get her a glass of water. Not long, I went back to her and offered the glass which she accepted with a weak smile.

 

"Thanks" She whispered gently after drinking some.

 

"Dara, are you alright? Did something happened?"

 

She watched me and gave me a simple smile but her gazed turned to somewhere else. I understand that she's avoiding the topic because I am now a stranger to her. She no longer trust me like back in the days where she'll just blurt everything to me, doesn't even care if its a personal topics, I mean... girl things.

 

"I am fine Ji, Don't worry about me. I just had a nightmare, but please forget about what you saw"

 

I frowned at her. "Which part?"

 

She watch me straight in the eyes and I saw fear. I really want to know what her nightmare was but instead of asking I just nod my head and weakly smile. I don't really understand why I should forget about her crying like that? That's not actually big deal, but it looks like its a big deal for her.

 

My eyes wonder and saw her hands still trembing. I remember the days when she had a nightmare, a nightmare of her past, seeing her parent's dead before her eyes. She would always go to my house, sometimes I go to her place instead just to stay with her until she calms down. She always tremble and would cry a lot, just like what's happening to her now. Then I remembered myself doing the best I can to make her forget. I sometimes make some joke, drive her to Han River, brought her to gaming stores, and buying her ice scream. So why not do that to her now?

 

But, those actions are for kids. I don't even know if those actions will be therapeutic because Dara's different now. She's already a woman, she's not the girl I used to play with, and I'm not anymore her best friend. The only thing I can do to her is to show her that I care, and that I am here.

 

I stood up and offered my hand to her. I saw her frowned while watching my empty hands then back to my face again.

 

"Come with me Dara"

 

Be with me Dara.

 

That are the words I want to tell her but I can't. I closed my eyes for a brief moment after I felt her hand in mine. God it's so soft, so small, it's a good feeling but I could still sense the trembles. I held it tightly and dragged her gently to the pool area. I remember how she loves to play with the water, even loves to go to beach.

 

Even though I want to drive her elsewhere, yet I know that her brother will kill me if he found us strolling outside at this time of the night. Of course I don't want him to be angry. Instead, I want to have his trust in me again. So this is the only idea I came up for Dara to forget.

 

We reach the pool area in no time. I let go of her hand and I sat at the edge of the pool, soaking both of my feet on the water. It felt so cold that I stuck my tongue out, making face. "C-cold" I somehow cracked my voice and glanced at her. Thank goodness she giggled.

 

"Are you nuts? Of course it's cold. It's freezing out here" She then giggled a bit more.

 

"Yeah, But you know what? I have read some articles that playing with the water like this will help our nerves to calm down? Whatever happened to us these past years, even though you don't trust me anymore, but I still know how to comfort you. So do you want to join me?"

 

I pat the empty space beside me and stared at her. She blinked 3 times then looked the other way. That saddens me, but in the end I saw her slowly sat on the cold tile floor and buried her feet on the water. A smile escaped on my lips after seeing her smile, the smile that I always dreamed to see. 

 

She is so beautiful.

 

She began to play with the water, splashing it like a child while I just watch her and laughing in silent. Her giggles turn to laughter until she was yelping in happiness. Though she didn't even glance at me, almost forgot that I am here, it doesn't matter, and at least I made her smile like this. And seeing her happy, hearing her laugh, is enough for me. Her happiness is my happiness. That will never change.

 

Lost in my thoughts, I felt droplets of water splashed on me and it was her who is splashing it.

 

"Yah!" I softly whined while wiping the drops off my face.

 

She laughed while I smirked. "Anyway Ji, What brought you here? I thought you have lots of business matter to take care of back in the office?"

 

"I finished them already. How about you? I thought you're already in Korea? How come you didn't even mention this to me?" I bit my tongue. That's a bad question. Of course I have no right to pry on her business. But it's already late to erase that question. Aigoo. Stupid me! I'm so stupid.

 

"Well, I had a last minute change of decision. I was already at the airport yesterday when I cancelled my flight. Now that I'm here, I think I should pay a visit to my brother and see how Minzy's doing. But I'm glad I'm here, seeing the both of them makes me happy, really happy"

 

I sighed in content. Thank goodness she answered without feeling awkward. "I bet their happier than you are" I gave her a smile.

 

"Right. Of course I know that and I'm so happy for the two of them"

 

"Same here. So when are you going back to Korea?"

 

"Tomorrow at 5:00 in the afternoon. How about you? Are you going to stay for a week?" She now glanced at me.

 

"No, I want to go home too. Looks like we will be riding the same plane for my flight are around 5:00 in the afternoon as well" I lied. Though my flight is tomorrow, but it’s scheduled at around 2:00 in the afternoon. I just want to be with her and that isn't a bad idea right? I just want to spend more time with her. I just have to call Gain to book me another ticket.

 

She frowned. "Really?"

 

That hurts me big time. It seems like she hates the idea of us going home together. I then looked away and began to paddle my feet on the pool. I leaned back and watch the stars above, trying to erase the idea. Maybe I'm just paranoid. "Yeah" I softly mumbled and weakly smiled.

 

There was a moment of silence between the two of us but then later on, droplets of water splashed on my face and my robe is now wet. I heard giggles from her and I smirked. I looked at her once again just to see her sticking her tongue out. "Sorry, I did it on purpose"

 

"Yah!!" I hissed and kicked my feet in front of her, and then splashes of water hit her which causes her to yelp in surprise.

 

"Yah!!" She returned but I gasped when she suddenly put her hands on the water just to get handful of it and poured it clashingly at me.

 

"That's unfair. Stop it!" I yelled while laughing while protecting my eyes and my nose. She continued splashing me and now I'm all wet. It's even more freezing, so I paddled my feet harder to get even and slowly she got defeated. Now it's my turn to , so I did what she just did. In few seconds of us playing, she waved her hand for me to stop. I stopped, but when she turn her head facing me, I saw how pissed she is. Oops. looks like I overdid it.

 

"I was about to say sorry and wipe off the drops from her face when she suddenly stood up. I thought she was about to walk away. Actually I remember us playing like this all the time in the past, teasing her like this, and when she had enough of it, she'll walk away and would lock herself on her room, doesn't want to talk to me. I smiled from those unforgettable memories even though I saw her walking away, only got to stare on her back.

 

"Oh !!" I cursed when she turn around with a smirk on her face and ran towards me just to push me to the pool, and hell!!, we're at the deepest part of the pool. I watched her laughing like a witch while tapping her stomach, even pointing her forefinger at me. I pouted while paddling my feet. I'm proud that I can swim, if not, then I'll punish her so badly. Why not punish her now?

 

An idea popped inside my brain. I swam towards her and caught her feet.

 

"Ohh no! no! no! Jiyong-ah!!" She struggled to get her feet off my grip but I held it tightly, pulling her to join me here. With the force I have, she lost her balance and fell on the ground slowly. I laughed when she suddenly held on the pole of light and began to kick me away but I'm so stubborn and would never let her go, not until I get even with her.  "Yah!! let go!! let go!! Yah!!" She yelled then gave me a hard kick on the face that cause me to loosened my grip on her and fell down the water once again, and now caressing the part where she hit me.

 

"Omo!! Mianhe Jiyongie. Are you alright?" She said while her face is full of worries and guilt. I acted as if I'm in pain, but inside me I am laughing. I just heard her calling me 'Jiyongie', and I missed that. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry" She added and trying to reach my face, but then I smirk and reached for her hands just to pull her to the water. Of course she ended up swimming together with me.

 

"Merong!!" I teased and swam away from her. I know for sure that she will hit me nonstop, and worst, she might get me drown.

 

"Yah!! Kwon Jiyong you jerk! Come back here!! It's freezing out here! Yah!!" She whined.

 

Don't worry for Dara's a good swimmer. We had our swimming class together, I'm just better than her. I swam away from her reach when she started to swim just to catch me. I laughed and swam with haste just to avoid her. Her face is now madly contorted, so I already know what will happen to me if she caught me.

 

I then swam at the deeper part of the pool and hid myself in there for just a few seconds. When I'm already at my limit and felt the need to breath, I swam up to find her but she's.., gone. I turned around but she's not there. Where is she? Now, I'm worried.

 

"Dara?" I called. I reach the edge of the pool and was about to get out when suddenly someone pulled my feet down again on the water. So within just a second, I was already at the deepest part of the pool. In surprise, I even swallowed some of the pool's water. Disgusting.

 

Through the small lights up ahead, I saw her swam up before me, paddling her feet and swaying her hands. I smirk. See? I told you, she's going to drown me.

 

I followed her just for me to breathe when she began to splash me with water right at the face. Some of it went inside my nose, it hurts you know.

 

"Yah!" I stopped her while avoiding the front area. Now it's even hard for me to breath, because whenever I breath in some air, yet she would splash handful of water at my face. Aigoo this lady is trying to kill me.

 

"Stop it!!" I madly yelled but she didn't stop. She's even laughing like a witch. Dara has a high pitch voice so when she laugh, it's as if she's a witch. "I said stop it!" My voice got louder and reaches for her hands. I really need to breath. I can't even open my eyes. Finally, I caught both of her wrists but in madness, I pinned it on the wall and pressed my body closer to her. Thank goodness where at the edge of the pool.

 

I felt her stopped as well as her witch laugh. Now that both of my hand are busy at the moment, I couldn't wipe off the damn water on my eyes, so I shook my head to shake off the wetness of my hair and slowly, very slowly, I opened my eyes.

 

There, I found her eyes staring at my face, my lips, and my nose then went to watch me straight in the eyes with her lips parted and her warm breath is like a caress on my neck. I didn't even know that our body's too close to each other. Her lip is almost touching my chin. But when I also stared at her eyes, I gasp in pain and released her hands when she suddenly bump her forehead at the bridge of my nose.

 

Damn It hurts!!. "Dara Yah!!!!" I hissed while caressing my pained nose.

 

__________________________________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

He tightly held both of my hands and pinned at the wall on my back. Glad we're not at the deep part of the pool anymore. My feet can already touch the tiled floor but the water is in level with my chin. Still a little too deep.

 

I smiled in victory. Now we're even but then my smile disappeared when I felt him broke the distance between us. He pressed his body towards me and I gaped. What the hell!! His eyes are closed and his hair is dripping wet. The only sound I could even hear is his heavy breathing, his breath that's releasing intoxicating minty scent just at my nose.

 

My eyes wondered down from his chest then up to his parted lips. He even shook the water off his hair without the use of his hands which I find it really..., y. Wow, I will give this guy a perfect ten.

 

Damn what's wrong with me!!

 

I shook my head as well to erase those erted thoughts but in the end, I lost again with his warm breath almost caressing my parted lips. His mouth is so perfect, lips that are painted with reddish color. His skin is so smooth. His nose that is pointed perfectly, his long lashes just like a girl's, then his hazel brown eyes that stare into my eyes.

 

What? Say what??!! Omo, He's looking this way!! Aigoo!!! No, no no no!! When did he open his eyes?

 

I then bent my head down that my forehead hit his nose. I know that hurts but I need to do something before things might get worst.

 

I felt him released my hand just for him to caress the area where I hit him, and swam away, away from his reach. I could even still feel his warmness all over my body, or maybe it's me who is hot. Damn!!

 

How I wish I can hit my head or bang it on the wall. I'm so stupid. Babo Dara!!

 

"Dara Yah!!" He yelled so loud. I know he's in pain, Mianhe Jiyong-ah.

 

I laughed awkwardly. What the heck am I thinking? Lusting for my ex bestfriend? Of course it's a no. I just found him y at that moment. I turned that my back faced his for I want to hide those naughty thoughts that could be seen on my face. Looks like I'm blushing too.

 

"Why did you that? That really hurts" He uttered and I bit my tongue.

 

"Well you deserve that" I answered. Yep, it’s what he deserves anyway because it’s freezing in here. I went to the pool's stairs and climb out of the pool. I felt my skin got goose bumps when wind blew at my direction, then I started trembling. It's really cold that I hugged myself.

 

I watched him once again and he's still caressing his nose. Our eyes met and in few seconds, both of us laugh at the same time. I'll be true to myself this once, I really missed those days that we hang out together like this, being mischievous at each other.

 

He followed me out of the pool and walked towards me. I tilted my head when he suddenly stopped midway. His eyes even avoided mine.

 

"What is--" It? I failed to complete my sentence when he began to undress. He took off the totally soaked black robe he was wearing then followed by his plain white shirt. Is he seducing me?

 

His body is perfectly carved, his muscles, his tattoos that are adding a hypnotizing sensation whenever you're looking at it, his taut tiny s, and his mouth watering abs. Damn the water drops splattered on his body and face is making him..., hot! Gorgeous.

 

I shook my head and briefly closed my eyes. Not again! What is wrong with me today?

 

When I opened my eyes, He's already on his way towards me. Oh God. What's he going to do to me? He is even shirtless!

 

I found my left feet step back. I want to run away from him, but my right feet won't move, and now Jiyong's only inches away with me. I'm curious as to why he's holding his robe as if he's going to give it to me. Not long, I found him covering my front area with his robe. Why my front when he can put it on my....?

 

I gasp when I finally realized why he's covering my front area. I went to check my and there. My s are standing tall and proud, angry even. Omo, that's really embarrassing!

 

"Ahem" He cleared his throat. "I-I know that its freezing cold in here so I think it's already time for us to go back inside the house. Come on, I'll usher you to your room"

 

Still embarrassed, but I could only answer him with. “Thank you, Jiyong" I whispered softly. He is right. We really need to go inside or we’ll freeze to death in here.

 

"It's my pleasure to help you. Are you alright now?" He asked.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine now." I smiled at him while staring at his brown eyes. "I really appreciate it Jiyong. Thank you" That is true. If it's not because of him, I might be crying to death until now, letting those horrible nightmares eat me alive. Thank goodness he's here to comfort me. At least for a brief moment I forgot about it. Now I'm afraid to be alone 'cause that nightmare could haunt me down again.

 

"I'm glad I could help. Come on. Sanghyun hyung will kill me if you catch a cold"

 

We both laughed and Jiyong ushered me inside while I tightly hugged the robe covering my front area.

 

We stopped midway when Sanghyun appeared at the door to the house. Their door is made of clear glass that's why I can see the anger in his eyes while watching the both of us.

 

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked after opening the door with his voice a little much louder

 

Jiyong and I glanced at each other then back to my brother. "O-oppa, you're back" I stuttered.

 

"I just asked you a question young lady, Do you want me to repeat it again?"

 

Aigoo.

 

"Oppa, We were just.., ahmm-" What to say?

 

"We were just playing around hyung. Dara's not -" his words got stopped when Sanghyun cursed at him.

 

"Go to hell you bastard! Playing at the pool in this time of the night and in this weather? Who do you think you both are? Children?" Sanghyun pointed at Jiyong. He walked towards us dragged me away from Jiyong. His grip on my arm hurts a little bit. He really is angry, but we have nothing to explain to him anyway. "And you young lady, what went into your head as to be with this jerk?

 

I was about to answer him but Jiyong answered before me. "Hyung, I have no bad intentions. Dara's not feeling well so it was I who brought her here. It’s my entire fault and I’m sorry"

 

Jiyong might be saying the truth but the way he answered feels like he's blaming himself which is I'm against it. He just did it to comfort me and it's the reason why I'm now at ease. Besides, we don't really need to explain. Though I want to say all of those but Sanghyun won't let me. He is being a war freak.

 

"Oppa please-" I whined.

 

"Shut up Dara" He yelled then his eyes went to glare at Jiyong. "And you , just go to hell! Is this the way you treat other people when they're not feeling well? Getting them sick?"

 

"I don't have bad intentions hyung, but I'm sorry" Jiyong bent his head down.

 

"Oppa, nothing happened alright so will you calm down?" I have to do something or else Sanghyun will hate Jiyong more. It's even better if Jiyong choose to shut up. He should have zipped his mouth from a while ago.

 

"Go to your room now Dara. Don't interfere!" Sanghyun pointed at the door but I stayed on my spot, not listening to him.

 

"Oppa, there's nothing for us to explain alright" I added.

 

"Are you on his side now huh? Just go to your room!!" Yet he yelled at me while pointing at the door.

 

"Oppa!" I whined again. Patience Dara, patience. I'm running out of patience because of my brother. Even though I yelled but it's like he doesn't care at all.

 

Sanghyun's gaze went back to Jiyong.

 

"You really are an . I shouldn't have asked if this is how you treat people whose not feeling well, for you really treat sick people like this. You are making them more sick. Just like in the past, how you treated my sister who's already wounded and when you're still not contented, you even left a scar, you almost tried to kill her"

 

Oh no! That’s already beyond my patience.

 

"Oppa!!" I yelled even louder but..., I heard a slap. I saw how my brother stumbled a bit and was caressing his cheek. It wasn't me who slapped him. It was Minzy who did it. We didn't even know that Minzy's already here with us.

 

"What the hell's wrong with you for you to bring up the past? Have you forgotten that Jiyong is my friend?"

 

"But Dara's my sister!"

 

Oh, I don't like what's happening here, their now fighting because of me and Jiyong. I hate it. I was close to hitting my brother but it's thanks to Minzy, yet I don't want them to fight like this. Jiyong and I glanced at each other once more, and then back to the couple's war.

 

"That's the reason why you should shut up. She is just your sister and you are not her father or worse, her grandfather. Take a good look at your sister Sanghyun-ah. Does she look like a girl to you? Look, she's already a grown up woman. She already knows how to handle her life so let her be. Stop acting as if you're his father because you are just her brother. I know how you care about her just like a father will do to her child but you're not it. You should understand and just let your sister do what she wants. So know your place. You don't need to freak out just because you saw them together. You don't need to blame Jiyong because you have no right to do so. You don't need to be over protective of Dara because she already knows how to protect herself. There is no issue in here. You are the one who's making your sister sick"

 

Silence followed after that. Looks like my brother calm down. It’s amazing how Minzy can handle my brother. I'm stunned.

 

"Minzy-ah, that's enough all right it'll be bad for the baby" I heard Jiyong muttered to Minzy.

 

I gasped when Minzy stumbled a bit and Jiyong caught her. She even placed her hand on her big tummy. "Minzy-ah, are you okay"

 

"Neh Ji-oppa"

 

"You sure?" It was I who asked that. My eyes went to my brother who went closer to his wife but to only shove him away. Worry could be seen on his face.

 

"Yes I'm sure. Actually I just felt my baby's first kick. I got surprised that I stumbled" A smile appeared on Minzy's face but it disappeared quickly. "Maybe my son wants’ to kick his father for being a war freak" She added and rolled her eyes, avoiding an eyes contact with her husband.

 

"But you shouldn’t stress yourself like that again, okay?" I said to her with worry and I heard jiyong agreed to what I said.

 

"Yes unni. I know. Wait here for a sec, I'll get you two a clean dry towel"

 

Minzy walked out and silence came between the three of us. I lip mouthed to Jiyong how sorry I am to him and he nod his head and lip mouthed that he's okay. My eyes flew to my brother who’s still worried about his wife. I heard him sigh and reached for her hand. I held it tight and he gave me a weak smile. Now guilt could be seen on his face. I have to thank Minzy for dusting the storm away from him, yet I feel sorry for him.

 

In as fast as 30 seconds, Minzy returned with two red towels on her arm. She went to me and covered me with the towel. She didn't even glance at the man on my side.

 

"Thank you Minzy" I whispered and return the smile to her.

 

"You should go inside now. Have a warm bath and dry yourself, arasso?"

 

"Deh" I nod my head the she walked to Jiyong who's only a meter away from me.

 

"Here, you should go back inside too"

 

I saw her covered Jiyong with the towel. I bet Minzy will be a really good mother. I’m proud of her. Thank God my brother is married to her. Suddenly, I felt Sanghyun oppa loosened his hold on my hand. He took a step forward and was about to reach for Minzy's shoulder, but sad to say she turned him down.

 

"Minzy-ahh, --" I heard his guilty trembling voice.

 

"Don't talk to me. I don't even want to see your face right now" Ohhh, That hurts. Aigoo. "Dara unni, could you get him out of my sight? Please?"

 

"Minzy-ahh. That's too much" Jiyong mumbled and took a quick glance at my brother. I don't even know what to do. In the end, I nod my head and dragged my brother gently. He's being a pain in the anyway.

 

"Come on oppa. Just leave her be, it'll be better this way" I said to him. I saw him nod and he placed his arm on my shoulder and ushered me to my room.

 

We walk in silence until we reach my room. I closed the door behind him and he ended up sitting at the edge of my bed with his face down as if there's something on the floor.

 

"Go take a bath Dara"

 

I heard him whispered and without words, I heed his order and went straight to the bathroom. It took me 30 minutes on the bath and walked out with my towel on my hair and on my pajama. I can't help but to smile when I saw him still on that position. Sulking.

 

I cleared my throat to get his attention and he straightened his body and glanced at me.

 

"Oh you're already finished. Come on, I'll help you dry your hair" He smiled weakly and went towards my dresser. I was going to say no but ended up taking his offer. It'll be better for him if he's doing something. I went straight to my dresser and sat on my pink stool, prepared my hair dryer and freed my hair from the towel and tossed it at the empty table near my bed.

 

He grabbed the hair dryer and began to blow dry my hair while he's at my back. I watched his every move at the mirror on our front with a smile on my lips. I can't believe that there is a soft side in him. Of course he does, it's just that I never saw him sulking like this.

 

"What's with that smile Dara-ah"

 

"Oppa you're funny. Are you sulking, really?" I asked and chuckled.

 

"Yah!! I'm not" He then glared at me through the mirror on our front. See? He’s too egotistic.

 

"Liar! Minzy's just mad but she's not angry, She'll be fine tomorrow. I promise you that"

 

"She's a devil. I don't really know what to do to her anymore. Sometimes I wonder if she cares for me at all" He pouted and I laughed briefly.

 

"Don't think that way. Besides, Minzy is 6 months pregnant. She is already at this pregnancy stage, of course she feel a little pain, their muscles are aching, their extremities are swelling, and they’re not comfortable anymore that's why their irritable. She loves you too much and I promise you that. Besides, a wife who doesn't love their husband doesn't care at all. What she said to you means she cares for you. She is right oppa. You are being a war freak a while ago"

 

"I just hate that guy and seeing you with him and you both are wet, damn! It boils my blood"

 

"Nothing happened alright. You are over doing it. You embarrassed me to him" I glared and pouted. He stopped suddenly and turn off the blow dryer.

 

"Huh? Me embarrassed you? Are you out of your mind? He's not worth it, so why would I embarrass you to him? I was angry because you might get sick and I hate the idea that he's trying to get close to you again"

 

"He's not! Truth is, I had a nightmare oppa. He just offered his hand for help and I took it because I need it. You are nowhere to find but he was there"

 

Silence came after that. Sanghyun widen his eyes after hearing what really happened. He just stared into my eyes and brought down the dryer on his hand. I already know what he has in mind. For sure he feels sorry for me, pitying me.

 

"Omo Dara" He uttered softly. I gasped when he suddenly fell on his knees. I swiveled my chair to face him.

 

"Oppa! What are you doing?" I yelped but he caught both of my hands and kissed it. Somehow I felt him trembling.

 

"I'm so sorry princess that I wasn't here when you had that nightmare. I almost forgot that it's already next month, that day is coming yet again that’s why you are having nightmares right? Oh Dara, I am truly sorry for my actions"

 

He kissed both of my knuckles and buried his face on my knees. It pains me to see him like this and he is making me remember the content of my nightmare. But I have to be tough in front of him, show him that I'm okay when in fact I'm not.

 

"Oppa look at me" I pressed my palms on his cheeks and lift it up just for him to look at me. "I'm alright now oppa so stand up now for it pains me to see you like this. It's thanks’ to Jiyong that I calmed down. Now that I'm alright, I want you to face me like a man, a tough one that will help me forget everything. Not this face of a man who pities me. I don't like it"

 

He bent his head down and stood up. I could even see the building tears on his eyes. I smiled to him.

 

"Okay, you are right, but let me tuck you to bed tonight. I just want to be by your side when that nightmare hit you again. Please Dara"

 

I nod my head for that's what I really want to do, to let him stay with me just for this night.

 

"Sure oppa. That would be great"

 

__________________________________________________

 

MINZY's POV

I saw Jiyong and Dara walked towards Jiyong's car with their bags on their shoulders and Jiyong's pushing Dara's bag inside the compartment of his car. Though I'm sad that their leaving now for we don't have enough bonding time, but duty calls, they must go home now. They've been away from home for too long. It's now time for them to go back.

 

I sighed but I still wore my smile while my husband's arm pressed on my lower back. Early in the morning, he woke me up with my breakfast in bed, asking for forgiveness. Who am I to still be mad at him when I could see how sorry he was. That's why we're together now. Aside from that, he's too handsome to ignore, don't you think?

 

Dara walked towards me and hugged me so tight. I hugged her back and gently tap her back.

 

"I’m going to miss you Minzy-ah" She whispered on my ears then breakaway from our embrace.

 

I held both of her hands tightly and weakly smile. How I wish I could be together with everyone back in Seoul all the time. Yet, I’m married now. There is my husband and my son to take care now. "I'm going to miss you both too. Are you sure you don't want us to accompany you to the airport?" I asked her.

 

"No need. Jiyong's here anyway, we'll be fine don't worry Minzy-yah" She gave me a smile but I can't help it, I couldn't smile just like what she's showing to me, for I'm going to miss them so much. I only have few friends here in this foreign country. Of course it's really sad.

 

"You sure?" I pouted

 

"Yes alright. Cheer up dongsengie. I'm going to visit you and oppa soon and I'll do my best to be here when you will give birth to our little prince in 3 months, okay?"

 

I nod my head and hugged her once again. I don't even want to let go. Actually, I should not be depressed because their leaving for I should be more concerned of Dara and the month heading towards us. As much as I don't want to say this, but I have to. "Dara, next month,..uhhmm, well if you need someone to talk to, I'm always open for you. If you want me and your brother to be there for you when that day comes, then we'll immediately ride a plane to reach you, and be with you" I said. She smiled at me but now I saw a bit sadness in her eyes. I blame myself for that but I have to say it.

 

"You don't need to go that far as to ride a plane with that stomach of yours. I will be fine alright. I promised that I will always smile, right? So don't worry too much about me. Worry about yourself. Call me if you need my help okay?" She said.

 

Liar. How could you smile when you're heart is bleeding?

 

Though I want to speak what's in my head but I must keep it to myself. "Fine" I whispered and gently nod my head. "Just promise me Dara that you won't keep the pain by yourself. If it's unbearable, you could always ask for help, you can always share it with us, so that it won't break you. You do know how much we love you unni, specially your brother who’s now my husband. So promise me Dara"

 

I saw the way she avoided my eyes but in the end she looked back at me with a weak smile on her lips. "I promise" She whispered.

 

We hugged once again and she now went to her brother and embraced each other. I walked towards Jiyong whose eyes are locked on the girl hugging her brother. I weakly smiled and reach for his hand. He yelped in surprise but gave me his heartwarming smile. We hugged each other too, somehow he's rocking me while we're embracing.

 

Last night at the pool area, both of us got a nice talk to each other. He just went to take a bath and we talk at the living room. We talk about his life as a young president of a huge company, about Dara being stubborn to get him to listen, about his whereabouts, about Kiko and of course, about Dara. He told me how he still love her, how he still care of her, how he wanted to protect her for all his life, and how sorry he was for his girlfriend whom his hurting nowadays. I just listened to him. I have no perfect words to give him anyway, and it's best to just listen to him and not make him guilty. I saw how broke he was when Dara left. I saw how hurt my husband when his sister left, I saw how sad and guilty my friends were when she left, and I saw how Dara endure the pain that made her decide to leave all by herself. I saw all of those. I was there. So who am I to give advices or be vocal to them when in fact all of them were scarred? I can only listen.

 

I shoved away those thoughts and just gigled while Jiyong's still hugging me.

 

"Take care of yourself Minzy-ah and be nice to your husband okay?"

 

That made me broke our contact and gently slapped his shoulder. "What does that mean? I'm nice to my husband you know" I pouted.

 

I heard him smirk and slapped his shoulder once more. He laughed. "Okay, okay. Just be nicer to him alright"

 

"Fine. I'm gonna miss you oppa"

 

"Me too Minzy-ah. Thanks for last night"

 

"That's nothing. I just hope you can forgive my husband for his actions. But you understand why he's too protective of his sister right?"

 

"Yes. I know that. Don't worry, even if he'll fry my out or punch me to death. I'm not going to object for I hurt his sister" His smile weaken and his eyes went to stare at the floor. I placed my hand on his shoulder and tapped it gently.

 

"He's not going to do that you know. I won't let him. Just cheer up alright"

 

Cheer up Jiyong-ah and decide quickly. Do something to end this burden. Palli juseyo.

 

"Okay we had enough now. You two get on the wheels and have a nice trip" I heard my husband said and ushered Dara on the car. Jiyong opened it for her and I saw how Dara smiled at him. They do look good together, don't they?"

 

I hugged Dara once again and both of us left a kiss on the cheek. It was I who closed the door next to Dara and she lowered the tinted window to wave her hands to us while Jiyong's bidding his goodbye to my husband.

 

"Jiyong-ah. Drive safely alright" I heard my husband uttered.

 

"You know I will hyung"

 

Jiyong left a kiss on my cheek and I too. "We'll come and visit you soon” He whispered to me. I nod my head and return the smile back at him.

 

"Minzy-ah, Don't forget what I told you okay. If you feel your feet a bit painful, all you need is to walk and have a proper exercise. Don’t slouch and drink milk a lot. Don't also forget to massage your stomach so that it'll be less painful when you give birth. Always follow what the doctor asked you to do and have a weekly prenatal check-up. It's good for the baby and you as well. Don't also stress yourself too much. If my brother's causing you headache, just kick him right to his and -"

 

"Yah!!" Sanghyun yelled. I laughed at the two. Dara laughed finally.

 

"Joking. I will see you soon" She laughed then waved his hand. I waved back too and Sanghyun held me closer to his side. I know he's already missing his sister.

 

"Wow you sure know a lot about giving birth, don't you think?" Jiyong uttered suddenly while looking at Dara.

 

I gasped and glanced at Sanghyun and he is staring at me too.

 

"Of course. I'm a woman anyway" Dara answered.

 

Omo.

 

"Yah!! enough of this. Both of you must go now. You still have 3 more hours of drive to the airport. Go now"

 

"Deh appa" Dara laughed but somehow her expression changed. I can't even put it into words.

 

Not long Jiyong's car already disappeared from our garage. I sighed in content. That was close. Thanks to my husband for cutting out the conversation.

 

"Will they be alright" I asked while still staring at the empty garage. I just felt his grip on my shoulder tightened.

 

"They will be....., she will be"

 

______________________________________________

 

I'm sorry if I lied Minzy-ah. The one that you made me promise is a lie. My finger is crossed when I said that 'I promise'. It's not easy you know. I don't want to share my pain to anyone; it's my own problem anyway. So I'm sorry, I cannot promise you. I'm sorry.

JIYONG's POV

 

I held her body as if there's no tomorrow. She maybe had a nightmare that's why she's crying in my arms. I want to ask what brought her tears like this, but I think it's better for me to shut up and just give her security that no one will hurt her, and that includes me.

 

I gently pat her back and hush her to stop crying. 5 more minutes past, her sobs stop. Then I felt her getting off of me. I want to pull her closer and not to let her go, but who am I to do so?

 

"Where is my brother? And Minzy? What time is it now?"

 

Instead of having thoughts of embracing her again, I gently pulled her at the living room and ushered her to sit while answering her question.

 

"Both of them are out. It's 10:00 in the evening. Sanghyun and Minzy have a business dinner with someone outside, they'll be home soon. It'll be bad for Minzy if she stay outside long enough, It's just that Minzy really want to go together with her husband" I saw her eyes widened with worry for Minzy and I just smiled at her.

 

"You should have stop her"

 

"I did alright, she's just being stubborn a while ago, so I let her. Don't worry okay, she is with your brother, he won't let Minzy catch some colds"

 

"Okay" She nod and stare at her trembling hands.

 

"Wait here" I uttered and went straight to the fridge to get her a glass of water. Not long, I went back to her and offered the glass which she accepted with a weak smile.

 

"Thanks" She whispered gently after drinking some.

 

"Dara, are you alright? Did something happened?"

 

She watched me and gave me a simple smile but her gazed turned to somewhere else. I understand that she's avoiding the topic because I am now a stranger to her. She no longer trust me like back in the days where she'll just blurt everything to me, doesn't even care if its a personal topics, I mean... girl things.

 

"I am fine Ji, Don't worry about me. I just had a nightmare, but please forget about what you saw"

 

I frowned at her. "Which part?"

 

She watch me straight in the eyes and I saw fear. I really want to know what her nightmare was but instead of asking I just nod my head and weakly smile. I don't really understand why I should forget about her crying like that? That's not actually big deal, but it looks like its a big deal for her.

 

My eyes wonder and saw her hands still trembing. I remember the days when she had a nightmare, a nightmare of her past, seeing her parent's dead before her eyes. She would always go to my house, sometimes I go to her place instead just to stay with her until she calms down. She always tremble and would cry a lot, just like what's happening to her now. Then I remembered myself doing the best I can to make her forget. I sometimes make some joke, drive her to Han River, brought her to gaming stores, and buying her ice scream. So why not do that to her now?

 

But, those actions are for kids. I don't even know if those actions will be therapeutic because Dara's different now. She's already a woman, she's not the girl I used to play with, and I'm not anymore her best friend. The only thing I can do to her is to show her that I care, and that I am here.

 

I stood up and offered my hand to her. I saw her frowned while watching my empty hands then back to my face again.

 

"Come with me Dara"

 

Be with me Dara.

 

That are the words I want to tell her but I can't. I closed my eyes for a brief moment after I felt her hand in mine. God it's so soft, so small, it's a good feeling but I could still sense the trembles. I held it tightly and dragged her gently to the pool area. I remember how she loves to play with the water, even loves to go to beach.

 

Even though I want to drive her elsewhere, yet I know that her brother will kill me if he found us strolling outside at this time of the night. Of course I don't want him to be angry. Instead, I want to have his trust in me again. So this is the only idea I came up for Dara to forget.

 

We reach the pool area in no time. I let go of her hand and I sat at the edge of the pool, soaking both of my feet on the water. It felt so cold that I stuck my tongue out, making face. "C-cold" I somehow cracked my voice and glanced at her. Thank goodness she giggled.

 

"Are you nuts? Of course it's cold. It's freezing out here" She then giggled a bit more.

 

"Yeah, But you know what? I have read some articles that playing with the water like this will help our nerves to calm down? Whatever happened to us these past years, even though you don't trust me anymore, but I still know how to comfort you. So do you want to join me?"

 

I pat the empty space beside me and stared at her. She blinked 3 times then looked the other way. That saddens me, but in the end I saw her slowly sat on the cold tile floor and buried her feet on the water. A smile escaped on my lips after seeing her smile, the smile that I always dreamed to see. 

 

She is so beautiful.

 

She began to play with the water, splashing it like a child while I just watch her and laughing in silent. Her giggles turn to laughter until she was yelping in happiness. Though she didn't even glance at me, almost forgot that I am here, it doesn't matter, and at least I made her smile like this. And seeing her happy, hearing her laugh, is enough for me. Her happiness is my happiness. That will never change.

 

Lost in my thoughts, I felt droplets of water splashed on me and it was her who is splashing it.

 

"Yah!" I softly whined while wiping the drops off my face.

 

She laughed while I smirked. "Anyway Ji, What brought you here? I thought you have lots of business matter to take care of back in the office?"

 

"I finished them already. How about you? I thought you're already in Korea? How come you didn't even mention this to me?" I bit my tongue. That's a bad question. Of course I have no right to pry on her business. But it's already late to erase that question. Aigoo. Stupid me! I'm so stupid.

 

"Well, I had a last minute change of decision. I was already at the airport yesterday when I cancelled my flight. Now that I'm here, I think I should pay a visit to my brother and see how Minzy's doing. But I'm glad I'm here, seeing the both of them makes me happy, really happy"

 

I sighed in content. Thank goodness she answered without feeling awkward. "I bet their happier than you are" I gave her a smile.

 

"Right. Of course I know that and I'm so happy for the two of them"

 

"Same here. So when are you going back to Korea?"

 

"Tomorrow at 5:00 in the afternoon. How about you? Are you going to stay for a week?" She now glanced at me.

 

"No, I want to go home too. Looks like we will be riding the same plane for my flight are around 5:00 in the afternoon as well" I lied. Though my flight is tomorrow, but it’s scheduled at around 2:00 in the afternoon. I just want to be with her and that isn't a bad idea right? I just want to spend more time with her. I just have to call Gain to book me another ticket.

 

She frowned. "Really?"

 

That hurts me big time. It seems like she hates the idea of us going home together. I then looked away and began to paddle my feet on the pool. I leaned back and watch the stars above, trying to erase the idea. Maybe I'm just paranoid. "Yeah" I softly mumbled and weakly smiled.

 

There was a moment of silence between the two of us but then later on, droplets of water splashed on my face and my robe is now wet. I heard giggles from her and I smirked. I looked at her once again just to see her sticking her tongue out. "Sorry, I did it on purpose"

 

"Yah!!" I hissed and kicked my feet in front of her, and then splashes of water hit her which causes her to yelp in surprise.

 

"Yah!!" She returned but I gasped when she suddenly put her hands on the water just to get handful of it and poured it clashingly at me.

 

"That's unfair. Stop it!" I yelled while laughing while protecting my eyes and my nose. She continued splashing me and now I'm all wet. It's even more freezing, so I paddled my feet harder to get even and slowly she got defeated. Now it's my turn to , so I did what she just did. In few seconds of us playing, she waved her hand for me to stop. I stopped, but when she turn her head facing me, I saw how pissed she is. Oops. looks like I overdid it.

 

"I was about to say sorry and wipe off the drops from her face when she suddenly stood up. I thought she was about to walk away. Actually I remember us playing like this all the time in the past, teasing her like this, and when she had enough of it, she'll walk away and would lock herself on her room, doesn't want to talk to me. I smiled from those unforgettable memories even though I saw her walking away, only got to stare on her back.

 

"Oh !!" I cursed when she turn around with a smirk on her face and ran towards me just to push me to the pool, and hell!!, we're at the deepest part of the pool. I watched her laughing like a witch while tapping her stomach, even pointing her forefinger at me. I pouted while paddling my feet. I'm proud that I can swim, if not, then I'll punish her so badly. Why not punish her now?

 

An idea popped inside my brain. I swam towards her and caught her feet.

 

"Ohh no! no! no! Jiyong-ah!!" She struggled to get her feet off my grip but I held it tightly, pulling her to join me here. With the force I have, she lost her balance and fell on the ground slowly. I laughed when she suddenly held on the pole of light and began to kick me away but I'm so stubborn and would never let her go, not until I get even with her.  "Yah!! let go!! let go!! Yah!!" She yelled then gave me a hard kick on the face that cause me to loosened my grip on her and fell down the water once again, and now caressing the part where she hit me.

 

"Omo!! Mianhe Jiyongie. Are you alright?" She said while her face is full of worries and guilt. I acted as if I'm in pain, but inside me I am laughing. I just heard her calling me 'Jiyongie', and I missed that. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry" She added and trying to reach my face, but then I smirk and reached for her hands just to pull her to the water. Of course she ended up swimming together with me.

 

"Merong!!" I teased and swam away from her. I know for sure that she will hit me nonstop, and worst, she might get me drown.

 

"Yah!! Kwon Jiyong you jerk! Come back here!! It's freezing out here! Yah!!" She whined.

 

Don't worry for Dara's a good swimmer. We had our swimming class together, I'm just better than her. I swam away from her reach when she started to swim just to catch me. I laughed and swam with haste just to avoid her. Her face is now madly contorted, so I already know what will happen to me if she caught me.

 

I then swam at the deeper part of the pool and hid myself in there for just a few seconds. When I'm already at my limit and felt the need to breath, I swam up to find her but she's.., gone. I turned around but she's not there. Where is she? Now, I'm worried.

 

"Dara?" I called. I reach the edge of the pool and was about to get out when suddenly someone pulled my feet down again on the water. So within just a second, I was already at the deepest part of the pool. In surprise, I even swallowed some of the pool's water. Disgusting.

 

Through the small lights up ahead, I saw her swam up before me, paddling her feet and swaying her hands. I smirk. See? I told you, she's going to drown me.

 

I followed her just for me to breathe when she began to splash me with water right at the face. Some of it went inside my nose, it hurts you know.

 

"Yah!" I stopped her while avoiding the front area. Now it's even hard for me to breath, because whenever I breath in some air, yet she would splash handful of water at my face. Aigoo this lady is trying to kill me.

 

"Stop it!!" I madly yelled but she didn't stop. She's even laughing like a witch. Dara has a high pitch voice so when she laugh, it's as if she's a witch. "I said stop it!" My voice got louder and reaches for her hands. I really need to breath. I can't even open my eyes. Finally, I caught both of her wrists but in madness, I pinned it on the wall and pressed my body closer to her. Thank goodness where at the edge of the pool.

 

I felt her stopped as well as her witch laugh. Now that both of my hand are busy at the moment, I couldn't wipe off the damn water on my eyes, so I shook my head to shake off the wetness of my hair and slowly, very slowly, I opened my eyes.

 

There, I found her eyes staring at my face, my lips, and my nose then went to watch me straight in the eyes with her lips parted and her warm breath is like a caress on my neck. I didn't even know that our body's too close to each other. Her lip is almost touching my chin. But when I also stared at her eyes, I gasp in pain and released her hands when she suddenly bump her forehead at the bridge of my nose.

 

Damn It hurts!!. "Dara Yah!!!!" I hissed while caressing my pained nose.

 

__________________________________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

He tightly held both of my hands and pinned at the wall on my back. Glad we're not at the deep part of the pool anymore. My feet can already touch the tiled floor but the water is in level with my chin. Still a little too deep.

 

I smiled in victory. Now we're even but then my smile disappeared when I felt him broke the distance between us. He pressed his body towards me and I gaped. What the hell!! His eyes are closed and his hair is dripping wet. The only sound I could even hear is his heavy breathing, his breath that's releasing intoxicating minty scent just at my nose.

 

My eyes wondered down from his chest then up to his parted lips. He even shook the water off his hair without the use of his hands which I find it really..., y. Wow, I will give this guy a perfect ten.

 

Damn what's wrong with me!!

 

I shook my head as well to erase those erted thoughts but in the end, I lost again with his warm breath almost caressing my parted lips. His mouth is so perfect, lips that are painted with reddish color. His skin is so smooth. His nose that is pointed perfectly, his long lashes just like a girl's, then his hazel brown eyes that stare into my eyes.

 

What? Say what??!! Omo, He's looking this way!! Aigoo!!! No, no no no!! When did he open his eyes?

 

I then bent my head down that my forehead hit his nose. I know that hurts but I need to do something before things might get worst.

 

I felt him released my hand just for him to caress the area where I hit him, and swam away, away from his reach. I could even still feel his warmness all over my body, or maybe it's me who is hot. Damn!!

 

How I wish I can hit my head or bang it on the wall. I'm so stupid. Babo Dara!!

 

"Dara Yah!!" He yelled so loud. I know he's in pain, Mianhe Jiyong-ah.

 

I laughed awkwardly. What the heck am I thinking? Lusting for my ex bestfriend? Of course it's a no. I just found him y at that moment. I turned that my back faced his for I want to hide those naughty thoughts that could be seen on my face. Looks like I'm blushing too.

 

"Why did you that? That really hurts" He uttered and I bit my tongue.

 

"Well you deserve that" I answered. Yep, it’s what he deserves anyway because it’s freezing in here. I went to the pool's stairs and climb out of the pool. I felt my skin got goose bumps when wind blew at my direction, then I started trembling. It's really cold that I hugged myself.

 

I watched him once again and he's still caressing his nose. Our eyes met and in few seconds, both of us laugh at the same time. I'll be true to myself this once, I really missed those days that we hang out together like this, being mischievous at each other.

 

He followed me out of the pool and walked towards me. I tilted my head when he suddenly stopped midway. His eyes even avoided mine.

 

"What is--" It? I failed to complete my sentence when he began to undress. He took off the totally soaked black robe he was wearing then followed by his plain white shirt. Is he seducing me?

 

His body is perfectly carved, his muscles, his tattoos that are adding a hypnotizing sensation whenever you're looking at it, his taut tiny s, and his mouth watering abs. Damn the water drops splattered on his body and face is making him..., hot! Gorgeous.

 

I shook my head and briefly closed my eyes. Not again! What is wrong with me today?

 

When I opened my eyes, He's already on his way towards me. Oh God. What's he going to do to me? He is even shirtless!

 

I found my left feet step back. I want to run away from him, but my right feet won't move, and now Jiyong's only inches away with me. I'm curious as to why he's holding his robe as if he's going to give it to me. Not long, I found him covering my front area with his robe. Why my front when he can put it on my....?

 

I gasp when I finally realized why he's covering my front area. I went to check my and there. My s are standing tall and proud, angry even. Omo, that's really embarrassing!

 

"Ahem" He cleared his throat. "I-I know that its freezing cold in here so I think it's already time for us to go back inside the house. Come on, I'll usher you to your room"

 

Still embarrassed, but I could only answer him with. “Thank you, Jiyong" I whispered softly. He is right. We really need to go inside or we’ll freeze to death in here.

 

"It's my pleasure to help you. Are you alright now?" He asked.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine now." I smiled at him while staring at his brown eyes. "I really appreciate it Jiyong. Thank you" That is true. If it's not because of him, I might be crying to death until now, letting those horrible nightmares eat me alive. Thank goodness he's here to comfort me. At least for a brief moment I forgot about it. Now I'm afraid to be alone 'cause that nightmare could haunt me down again.

 

"I'm glad I could help. Come on. Sanghyun hyung will kill me if you catch a cold"

 

We both laughed and Jiyong ushered me inside while I tightly hugged the robe covering my front area.

 

We stopped midway when Sanghyun appeared at the door to the house. Their door is made of clear glass that's why I can see the anger in his eyes while watching the both of us.

 

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked after opening the door with his voice a little much louder

 

Jiyong and I glanced at each other then back to my brother. "O-oppa, you're back" I stuttered.

 

"I just asked you a question young lady, Do you want me to repeat it again?"

 

Aigoo.

 

"Oppa, We were just.., ahmm-" What to say?

 

"We were just playing around hyung. Dara's not -" his words got stopped when Sanghyun cursed at him.

 

"Go to hell you bastard! Playing at the pool in this time of the night and in this weather? Who do you think you both are? Children?" Sanghyun pointed at Jiyong. He walked towards us dragged me away from Jiyong. His grip on my arm hurts a little bit. He really is angry, but we have nothing to explain to him anyway. "And you young lady, what went into your head as to be with this jerk?

 

I was about to answer him but Jiyong answered before me. "Hyung, I have no bad intentions. Dara's not feeling well so it was I who brought her here. It’s my entire fault and I’m sorry"

 

Jiyong might be saying the truth but the way he answered feels like he's blaming himself which is I'm against it. He just did it to comfort me and it's the reason why I'm now at ease. Besides, we don't really need to explain. Though I want to say all of those but Sanghyun won't let me. He is being a war freak.

 

"Oppa please-" I whined.

 

"Shut up Dara" He yelled then his eyes went to glare at Jiyong. "And you , just go to hell! Is this the way you treat other people when they're not feeling well? Getting them sick?"

 

"I don't have bad intentions hyung, but I'm sorry" Jiyong bent his head down.

 

"Oppa, nothing happened alright so will you calm down?" I have to do something or else Sanghyun will hate Jiyong more. It's even better if Jiyong choose to shut up. He should have zipped his mouth from a while ago.

 

"Go to your room now Dara. Don't interfere!" Sanghyun pointed at the door but I stayed on my spot, not listening to him.

 

"Oppa, there's nothing for us to explain alright" I added.

 

"Are you on his side now huh? Just go to your room!!" Yet he yelled at me while pointing at the door.

 

"Oppa!" I whined again. Patience Dara, patience. I'm running out of patience because of my brother. Even though I yelled but it's like he doesn't care at all.

 

Sanghyun's gaze went back to Jiyong.

 

"You really are an . I shouldn't have asked if this is how you treat people whose not feeling well, for you really treat sick people like this. You are making them more sick. Just like in the past, how you treated my sister who's already wounded and when you're still not contented, you even left a scar, you almost tried to kill her"

 

Oh no! That’s already beyond my patience.

 

"Oppa!!" I yelled even louder but..., I heard a slap. I saw how my brother stumbled a bit and was caressing his cheek. It wasn't me who slapped him. It was Minzy who did it. We didn't even know that Minzy's already here with us.

 

"What the hell's wrong with you for you to bring up the past? Have you forgotten that Jiyong is my friend?"

 

"But Dara's my sister!"

 

Oh, I don't like what's happening here, their now fighting because of me and Jiyong. I hate it. I was close to hitting my brother but it's thanks to Minzy, yet I don't want them to fight like this. Jiyong and I glanced at each other once more, and then back to the couple's war.

 

"That's the reason why you should shut up. She is just your sister and you are not her father or worse, her grandfather. Take a good look at your sister Sanghyun-ah. Does she look like a girl to you? Look, she's already a grown up woman. She already knows how to handle her life so let her be. Stop acting as if you're his father because you are just her brother. I know how you care about her just like a father will do to her child but you're not it. You should understand and just let your sister do what she wants. So know your place. You don't need to freak out just because you saw them together. You don't need to blame Jiyong because you have no right to do so. You don't need to be over protective of Dara because she already knows how to protect herself. There is no issue in here. You are the one who's making your sister sick"

 

Silence followed after that. Looks like my brother calm down. It’s amazing how Minzy can handle my brother. I'm stunned.

 

"Minzy-ah, that's enough all right it'll be bad for the baby" I heard Jiyong muttered to Minzy.

 

I gasped when Minzy stumbled a bit and Jiyong caught her. She even placed her hand on her big tummy. "Minzy-ah, are you okay"

 

"Neh Ji-oppa"

 

"You sure?" It was I who asked that. My eyes went to my brother who went closer to his wife but to only shove him away. Worry could be seen on his face.

 

"Yes I'm sure. Actually I just felt my baby's first kick. I got surprised that I stumbled" A smile appeared on Minzy's face but it disappeared quickly. "Maybe my son wants’ to kick his father for being a war freak" She added and rolled her eyes, avoiding an eyes contact with her husband.

 

"But you shouldn’t stress yourself like that again, okay?" I said to her with worry and I heard jiyong agreed to what I said.

 

"Yes unni. I know. Wait here for a sec, I'll get you two a clean dry towel"

 

Minzy walked out and silence came between the three of us. I lip mouthed to Jiyong how sorry I am to him and he nod his head and lip mouthed that he's okay. My eyes flew to my brother who’s still worried about his wife. I heard him sigh and reached for her hand. I held it tight and he gave me a weak smile. Now guilt could be seen on his face. I have to thank Minzy for dusting the storm away from him, yet I feel sorry for him.

 

In as fast as 30 seconds, Minzy returned with two red towels on her arm. She went to me and covered me with the towel. She didn't even glance at the man on my side.

 

"Thank you Minzy" I whispered and return the smile to her.

 

"You should go inside now. Have a warm bath and dry yourself, arasso?"

 

"Deh" I nod my head the she walked to Jiyong who's only a meter away from me.

 

"Here, you should go back inside too"

 

I saw her covered Jiyong with the towel. I bet Minzy will be a really good mother. I’m proud of her. Thank God my brother is married to her. Suddenly, I felt Sanghyun oppa loosened his hold on my hand. He took a step forward and was about to reach for Minzy's shoulder, but sad to say she turned him down.

 

"Minzy-ahh, --" I heard his guilty trembling voice.

 

"Don't talk to me. I don't even want to see your face right now" Ohhh, That hurts. Aigoo. "Dara unni, could you get him out of my sight? Please?"

 

"Minzy-ahh. That's too much" Jiyong mumbled and took a quick glance at my brother. I don't even know what to do. In the end, I nod my head and dragged my brother gently. He's being a pain in the anyway.

 

"Come on oppa. Just leave her be, it'll be better this way" I said to him. I saw him nod and he placed his arm on my shoulder and ushered me to my room.

 

We walk in silence until we reach my room. I closed the door behind him and he ended up sitting at the edge of my bed with his face down as if there's something on the floor.

 

"Go take a bath Dara"

 

I heard him whispered and without words, I heed his order and went straight to the bathroom. It took me 30 minutes on the bath and walked out with my towel on my hair and on my pajama. I can't help but to smile when I saw him still on that position. Sulking.

 

I cleared my throat to get his attention and he straightened his body and glanced at me.

 

"Oh you're already finished. Come on, I'll help you dry your hair" He smiled weakly and went towards my dresser. I was going to say no but ended up taking his offer. It'll be better for him if he's doing something. I went straight to my dresser and sat on my pink stool, prepared my hair dryer and freed my hair from the towel and tossed it at the empty table near my bed.

 

He grabbed the hair dryer and began to blow dry my hair while he's at my back. I watched his every move at the mirror on our front with a smile on my lips. I can't believe that there is a soft side in him. Of course he does, it's just that I never saw him sulking like this.

 

"What's with that smile Dara-ah"

 

"Oppa you're funny. Are you sulking, really?" I asked and chuckled.

 

"Yah!! I'm not" He then glared at me through the mirror on our front. See? He’s too egotistic.

 

"Liar! Minzy's just mad but she's not angry, She'll be fine tomorrow. I promise you that"

 

"She's a devil. I don't really know what to do to her anymore. Sometimes I wonder if she cares for me at all" He pouted and I laughed briefly.

 

"Don't think that way. Besides, Minzy is 6 months pregnant. She is already at this pregnancy stage, of course she feel a little pain, their muscles are aching, their extremities are swelling, and they’re not comfortable anymore that's why their irritable. She loves you too much and I promise you that. Besides, a wife who doesn't love their husband doesn't care at all. What she said to you means she cares for you. She is right oppa. You are being a war freak a while ago"

 

"I just hate that guy and seeing you with him and you both are wet, damn! It boils my blood"

 

"Nothing happened alright. You are over doing it. You embarrassed me to him" I glared and pouted. He stopped suddenly and turn off the blow dryer.

 

"Huh? Me embarrassed you? Are you out of your mind? He's not worth it, so why would I embarrass you to him? I was angry because you might get sick and I hate the idea that he's trying to get close to you again"

 

"He's not! Truth is, I had a nightmare oppa. He just offered his hand for help and I took it because I need it. You are nowhere to find but he was there"

 

Silence came after that. Sanghyun widen his eyes after hearing what really happened. He just stared into my eyes and brought down the dryer on his hand. I already know what he has in mind. For sure he feels sorry for me, pitying me.

 

"Omo Dara" He uttered softly. I gasped when he suddenly fell on his knees. I swiveled my chair to face him.

 

"Oppa! What are you doing?" I yelped but he caught both of my hands and kissed it. Somehow I felt him trembling.

 

"I'm so sorry princess that I wasn't here when you had that nightmare. I almost forgot that it's already next month, that day is coming yet again that’s why you are having nightmares right? Oh Dara, I am truly sorry for my actions"

 

He kissed both of my knuckles and buried his face on my knees. It pains me to see him like this and he is making me remember the content of my nightmare. But I have to be tough in front of him, show him that I'm okay when in fact I'm not.

 

"Oppa look at me" I pressed my palms on his cheeks and lift it up just for him to look at me. "I'm alright now oppa so stand up now for it pains me to see you like this. It's thanks’ to Jiyong that I calmed down. Now that I'm alright, I want you to face me like a man, a tough one that will help me forget everything. Not this face of a man who pities me. I don't like it"

 

He bent his head down and stood up. I could even see the building tears on his eyes. I smiled to him.

 

"Okay, you are right, but let me tuck you to bed tonight. I just want to be by your side when that nightmare hit you again. Please Dara"

 

I nod my head for that's what I really want to do, to let him stay with me just for this night.

 

"Sure oppa. That would be great"

 

__________________________________________________

 

MINZY's POV

I saw Jiyong and Dara walked towards Jiyong's car with their bags on their shoulders and Jiyong's pushing Dara's bag inside the compartment of his car. Though I'm sad that their leaving now for we don't have enough bonding time, but duty calls, they must go home now. They've been away from home for too long. It's now time for them to go back.

 

I sighed but I still wore my smile while my husband's arm pressed on my lower back. Early in the morning, he woke me up with my breakfast in bed, asking for forgiveness. Who am I to still be mad at him when I could see how sorry he was. That's why we're together now. Aside from that, he's too handsome to ignore, don't you think?

 

Dara walked towards me and hugged me so tight. I hugged her back and gently tap her back.

 

"I’m going to miss you Minzy-ah" She whispered on my ears then breakaway from our embrace.

 

I held both of her hands tightly and weakly smile. How I wish I could be together with everyone back in Seoul all the time. Yet, I’m married now. There is my husband and my son to take care now. "I'm going to miss you both too. Are you sure you don't want us to accompany you to the airport?" I asked her.

 

"No need. Jiyong's here anyway, we'll be fine don't worry Minzy-yah" She gave me a smile but I can't help it, I couldn't smile just like what she's showing to me, for I'm going to miss them so much. I only have few friends here in this foreign country. Of course it's really sad.

 

"You sure?" I pouted

 

"Yes alright. Cheer up dongsengie. I'm going to visit you and oppa soon and I'll do my best to be here when you will give birth to our little prince in 3 months, okay?"

 

I nod my head and hugged her once again. I don't even want to let go. Actually, I should not be depressed because their leaving for I should be more concerned of Dara and the month heading towards us. As much as I don't want to say this, but I have to. "Dara, next month,..uhhmm, well if you need someone to talk to, I'm always open for you. If you want me and your brother to be there for you when that day comes, then we'll immediately ride a plane to reach you, and be with you" I said. She smiled at me but now I saw a bit sadness in her eyes. I blame myself for that but I have to say it.

 

"You don't need to go that far as to ride a plane with that stomach of yours. I will be fine alright. I promised that I will always smile, right? So don't worry too much about me. Worry about yourself. Call me if you need my help okay?" She said.

 

Liar. How could you smile when you're heart is bleeding?

 

Though I want to speak what's in my head but I must keep it to myself. "Fine" I whispered and gently nod my head. "Just promise me Dara that you won't keep the pain by yourself. If it's unbearable, you could always ask for help, you can always share it with us, so that it won't break you. You do know how much we love you unni, specially your brother who’s now my husband. So promise me Dara"

 

I saw the way she avoided my eyes but in the end she looked back at me with a weak smile on her lips. "I promise" She whispered.

 

We hugged once again and she now went to her brother and embraced each other. I walked towards Jiyong whose eyes are locked on the girl hugging her brother. I weakly smiled and reach for his hand. He yelped in surprise but gave me his heartwarming smile. We hugged each other too, somehow he's rocking me while we're embracing.

 

Last night at the pool area, both of us got a nice talk to each other. He just went to take a bath and we talk at the living room. We talk about his life as a young president of a huge company, about Dara being stubborn to get him to listen, about his whereabouts, about Kiko and of course, about Dara. He told me how he still love her, how he still care of her, how he wanted to protect her for all his life, and how sorry he was for his girlfriend whom his hurting nowadays. I just listened to him. I have no perfect words to give him anyway, and it's best to just listen to him and not make him guilty. I saw how broke he was when Dara left. I saw how hurt my husband when his sister left, I saw how sad and guilty my friends were when she left, and I saw how Dara endure the pain that made her decide to leave all by herself. I saw all of those. I was there. So who am I to give advices or be vocal to them when in fact all of them were scarred? I can only listen.

 

I shoved away those thoughts and just gigled while Jiyong's still hugging me.

 

"Take care of yourself Minzy-ah and be nice to your husband okay?"

 

That made me broke our contact and gently slapped his shoulder. "What does that mean? I'm nice to my husband you know" I pouted.

 

I heard him smirk and slapped his shoulder once more. He laughed. "Okay, okay. Just be nicer to him alright"

 

"Fine. I'm gonna miss you oppa"

 

"Me too Minzy-ah. Thanks for last night"

 

"That's nothing. I just hope you can forgive my husband for his actions. But you understand why he's too protective of his sister right?"

 

"Yes. I know that. Don't worry, even if he'll fry my out or punch me to death. I'm not going to object for I hurt his sister" His smile weaken and his eyes went to stare at the floor. I placed my hand on his shoulder and tapped it gently.

 

"He's not going to do that you know. I won't let him. Just cheer up alright"

 

Cheer up Jiyong-ah and decide quickly. Do something to end this burden. Palli juseyo.

 

"Okay we had enough now. You two get on the wheels and have a nice trip" I heard my husband said and ushered Dara on the car. Jiyong opened it for her and I saw how Dara smiled at him. They do look good together, don't they?"

 

I hugged Dara once again and both of us left a kiss on the cheek. It was I who closed the door next to Dara and she lowered the tinted window to wave her hands to us while Jiyong's bidding his goodbye to my husband.

 

"Jiyong-ah. Drive safely alright" I heard my husband uttered.

 

"You know I will hyung"

 

Jiyong left a kiss on my cheek and I too. "We'll come and visit you soon” He whispered to me. I nod my head and return the smile back at him.

 

"Minzy-ah, Don't forget what I told you okay. If you feel your feet a bit painful, all you need is to walk and have a proper exercise. Don’t slouch and drink milk a lot. Don't also forget to massage your stomach so that it'll be less painful when you give birth. Always follow what the doctor asked you to do and have a weekly prenatal check-up. It's good for the baby and you as well. Don't also stress yourself too much. If my brother's causing you headache, just kick him right to his and -"

 

"Yah!!" Sanghyun yelled. I laughed at the two. Dara laughed finally.

 

"Joking. I will see you soon" She laughed then waved his hand. I waved back too and Sanghyun held me closer to his side. I know he's already missing his sister.

 

"Wow you sure know a lot about giving birth, don't you think?" Jiyong uttered suddenly while looking at Dara.

 

I gasped and glanced at Sanghyun and he is staring at me too.

 

"Of course. I'm a woman anyway" Dara answered.

 

Omo.

 

"Yah!! enough of this. Both of you must go now. You still have 3 more hours of drive to the airport. Go now"

 

"Deh appa" Dara laughed but somehow her expression changed. I can't even put it into words.

 

Not long Jiyong's car already disappeared from our garage. I sighed in content. That was close. Thanks to my husband for cutting out the conversation.

 

"Will they be alright" I asked while still staring at the empty garage. I just felt his grip on my shoulder tightened.

 

"They will be....., she will be"

 

______________________________________________

 

I'm sorry if I lied Minzy-ah. The one that you made me promise is a lie. My finger is crossed when I said that 'I promise'. It's not easy you know. I don't want to share my pain to anyone; it's my own problem anyway. So I'm sorry, I cannot promise you. I'm sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

How are you guys? I have missed you a lot. I'm sorry if it took me a while to update but I hope you'll forgive me. Just to tell you the truth, I've been having hard time writing stories because I have no inspiration nowadays. I want to see more Daragon moments but there's none.Please help me be inspired. Give me inspiration guys. please.

 

To my new subscribers, thank you for subscribing to this story. Saranghe yeorubun.

 

 

***

"What would be your top priority to least priority?  (as of the moment. I want to hear your own opinion not the general, arasso?).......... Arrange this into sequence: a) Actions (inc. flirts, play, flings)  b) Heart   c) Mind     "

 

myrene 1st mind. 2nd action. 3rd heart.
For me . Mind is the priority..
My friend said.. why am i like this that i dont do what i feel that i want and just do what i think is right? I think before i do something.. i always think of the consequences and the amount of pain.. then that i lost my chances to be happy! I always regret in the end. I realized that i dont have a.second chance.. sometimes u gotta let ur heart decide.. but be ready for the consequences. Chances are rare so better grab it. Wether in love or in anything.. 

 

dezri28- For me it's 1. Actions 2. Mind 3. Heart

My top priority is my actions since it is what people could see. They can't read what's on my mind. And they can't feel what's in my heart. They would all judge me based on my actions. 
Next is mind. Some say.. it must be mind over heart. And i really agree with that. I have to do what i think is right. And what I KNOW is right. So for some reason i placed heart last because I can't just always let my heart reign. Cuz plenty of times, our heart hinders us from doing what is right which may lead to several consequences. 

 

Chrngu For me, mind comes first because that is my first defense from wrong decisions and pain. Next is action. I'm still young. I want to have fun and experiment. Heart isn't necessarily last. It comes anywhere. If I find something that I feel that I need in my life, I will find some way to have it.

 

132901(i really cannot decided which usually comes first. This will be in general, i think it depends on the situation. Like right now. My mind comes first then my heart and my action.

 

gelliii512-  A) Mind- think about what you will put yourself through.
B) Heart- Feel if you really love the person.
C) Action- as the old saying goes, action speaks louder than words.
Make sure you truly love a person before taking a step further. 

 

dnulyme1.Mind- I think our mind play a great role in our life.we need to think everything clearly before do some action.

2.Action
a greatest mind but lack of action will bring us nowhere.don't forget to bring ur self and do some move.for me it's not just a bout flirting,it's more like letting him know that somehow we care about him.
3.Heart
It's not that I'm a heartless person.but again,not everything in this world would be solved with just feel it with our heart. 

 

Miss_Prei 1. Mind
2. Heart
3.Actions

Reason: My first priority is the mind because it is the one who complicates things. When we like someone our mind tells us a bunch of things. An example is when we start to assume. Our heart just tells us that we like/love a certain person, but our mind is the one being paranoid, and sorting things out. I know 'coz no matter how I say I won't and don't assume things, I still hope in the end and get hurt. My least priority is Actions, 'coz when our mind and hearts is already conditioned, actions may or may not mean anything.

 

kyoran_chii A. I Want to try and balance the heart and mind but if all comes to worst I would choose HEART first. Why complicate yourself with thinking alot when you can just follow your heart and go with the flow.
B. 2nd is the MIND
But just because I feel stupid I blindly follow my heart do I not also follow my mind. But I'm a selfish girl so yeah, the heart ìs always first followed closely by the mind.
C. ACTIONS
I believe in the saying "think and feel before you act" 

 

-Thank you for answering my question. All of you got your point so I have nothing much to say. It's your opinion anyway. I just want to tell everyone that in every decision, be wise and be smart so that we can avoid hurting people or us being hurt. Love someone who deserve your love and use your heart to keep this love alive.

 

 

 

For my 25th question,

"Do you believe that having a bestfriend with an opposite means, one of them is secretly in love with the other?"

 

 

 

Thank you so much evryone. Keep on smiling,

 

-Aeiya-luvs-u