Jealousy

Bridge To His Heart

 

JIYONG's POV

 

"Bestfriend?" I asked out of curiosity. Speaking of curiosity, I don't know if I really am curious about that kind of relationship. Maybe I'm just not prepared to hear her saying 'bestfriend' except if it's me or Bom she is talking about. But why does it felt so not good to me, damn it kind'a hurt a little..

 

Hell no!! Who am I to get hurt? I'm just curious alright. Period.

 

I was looking at her then to the guy next to her. I know him, and he's really popular nowadays that's why I'm not surprised to see my friends drooling at his face and ignoring me behind except for Dara.

 

"Ohh Jiyong. Why are you there??"

 

Only Dara felt my presense.

 

"I was helping Top hyung shoving the things in the compartment" I uttered while watching her walking near me just to grab my wrist and dragged me to the guy she called as her bestfriend, whatever!

 

"Jiyong, I'd like you to meet Minho, and Minho he's Kwon Jiyong, a friend of mine...."She introduced.

 

She wasn't finished talking for she's still introducing that guy to all our friends but it's as if her voice's slowly fading beyond my hearing. Did I heard her right? Me, just a friend of her and not more than that? Of course I'm just a friend of her but I want her to introduce me as someone closest to her. I've known her for all my life except these past 6 years but during that 6 long years, she have a bestfriend now. Where am I in the picture? Hell yeah, I'm just one of her friend.

 

This is it. This is our status now. I'm not her bestfriend anymore, I'm back to being a friend. ! it hurts. I hurt her and that's the ing big mistake I ever did for my entire life.

 

I want to scream, I want to ran away with all this pain. My heart felt like it's crying inside, it's screaming for her name. I want to scream her name but who am I to do that?

 

"It's so nice to finally meet you Mr. Kwon. I've heard a lot about you from Sandy"

 

I looked down from his hand that's reaching mine and I have no choice but to accept it. We shook hands briefly. I just hope that he didn't felt it trembling. I then cleared my throat.

 

"Just call me Jiyong" I said along with my fake smile.

 

I saw him nodding and with a smile on his face. I envy that smile for he is smiling like he won the lottery. He's indeed happy, no doubt about that.

 

I bent my head to hide my own pains but when I looked up and looked at Dara. She was smiling so brightly. She looked so happy as well, that's when I started to believed what Bom said to me last week, that she already moved on.

 

I admit it. I love her. I love her after she walked out of my life. Now that she's back, I could only let her shine while I'm hiding behind her shadows.

 

Looks like I should be the one moving on. I have to be happy for her and support her even if I'm only her shadow.

 

It took me a minute to realize that I was staring at Dara for so long. I blinked few times and looked the other way. I even caught Bom's sparkling eyes but it's telling me how she pity me. Even Bae's looking at me too. I hate it. I hate the way their looking at me like that. Dara's only introducing a friend of her, not a boyfriend, a lover, or a husband. But what hurts me is that she have a different smile when she's with me, when she's looking at me, or talking to me. But to the new guy, she's smiling so bright and that what hurts me more.

 

"Babe, let's go now" I heard a voice that slapped me just to be back on what's happening around me. The reality.

 

My eyes flew to Kiko. She's smiling at me the way Dara smile to Minho. I return the smile at her. I felt guilty. I have a fiance now. I'm going to marry her soon. My eyes should be locked to her. She saved me from the loneliness and I thank her for that. I will thank her forever.

 

"Yes babe, I'll just finish the packings"

 

I love this girl, I love Kiko.

 

_________________________________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

I saw the way he looked at his fiance. He's in love with her so much. It's funny though. I remember what I did to Kiko and Jiyong 6 years ago. I couldn't really imagine how in love I was to Jiyong. I could never imagine that love. I was blinded by it and I don't want to be like that anymore.

 

I'm happy for him and as well as I'm really proud of myself for surpassing that painful moments. I will promise to God that I will support him forever and support these cute couples forever.

 

I was too close to break their romance, but here I am right now, happy and satisfied. Here they are right now, happy and in-love. Thank you God.

 

I felt someone held my hands tightly. My gaze found Minho's blazing gaze and watched the way he was smiling at me. Actually, I know that he's trying to get my attention just because I was too lost watching Jiyong talking to Kiko. Yet I return the smile to him. Erasing the doubts in his eyes.

 

"Let's go?" I crinkled my nose while looking at Minho and he chuckled.

 

I was about to get on board when I saw that the van looked so crowded. Where do I have to place Minho inside?? Should I place him at the back where all our things are placed neatly there? hehe.

 

I stole a glance at Minho and saw the way he's glaring at me.

 

"I know that look Sandy" He said with his low pitch voice.

 

"What??" I grinned knowing that he already know what is running in my head.

 

"Come ride with me" He smirked.

 

I looked at Bom and CL and they are trying to look for a space for my besfriend, but sadly we really are crowded inside.

 

"No Minho-ahh, we decided to use one car so that we can talk much longer. Just go home arasso??" I grinned before I smirked. I don't want this beast to ruin my vacation after that 2 busy weeks at the office. I know that he'll going to annoy me if he really insisted to go with us. Yet, I really want him to be there but there is no space for him inside the van and as well as they will onject if I'll ride with him.

 

"Dara!! How could you say that to Minho??" Bom gently slapped my back and saw CL's glaring at me. Oopps I think I insulted her idol.

 

"Yah!! Unnie. Hmmmn, Seungri, why don't you drive another car??" CL faced his boyfriend but here's the couple fight.

 

"Wanna die?" Seungri spat and they started exchanging insults to one another. Don't worry, they love each other so much but sometimes they hate each other too. Weird right?

 

"Stop it you two" I interrupted while placing my hand on CL's shoulder.

 

"Why don't you just accompany your friend Dara. It's fine with us" Bom calmly said and nodded,

 

"But Bom, we --"

 

"No buts Dara. We can't let Minho drive alone for 4 hours. Just go." Bom pushed me a bit while I was looking at them all. They were nodding in agreement to Bom's orders except for Jiyong who was facing the road at the drivers seat.

 

I sighed. Their right. I also don't want my Minho to travel alone.

 

"Okay, then we will just follow you guys" I smiled and waved my hands to them.

 

I then closed the door and walked beside Minho's car while Minho was grinning all this time. He sat on the driver's seat and I followed him inside his car. I was about to buckle my seat belt when Minho reached for it and buckled it himself.

 

"I won"

 

"You cheated!!" I began to cross my hand.

 

A while ago, we both made a deal that if he found the keys I hid inside his office then I will let him go with me. He really wanted to go with us and I want to bring him with me but I don't want him to feel the awkward moments between me and my friends, specially me and Jiyong that's why I ask him to stay at home or go shopping whatever.

 

I am planning to talk to Jiyong if I got the perfect time. We really do need to talk about stuffs like our friendship, the changes in our relationship and etc.

 

He's trying to be the best friend I've known him to be, trying to make up from the years we were apart, trying to get closer to me once more. But here's the thing, I don't want that kind of attention anymore. After that reunion 2 weeks ago, his always calling me on my phone every now and then. It's starting to annoy me. I'm such a bad friend right?.

 

I was once obsessed with him, always calling him every minute every hour, I wanted to be always near him, talking to him, hearing his voice but I am not obsessed with him anymore.

 

Do you know the feeling when you wanted to hang up the phone but couldn't because you don't want him to feel sad? The feeling when you wanted to tell him to stop calling you everynight because you got a busy day but couldn't because that could break his heart? The feeling when you are trying to laugh together with him even if you found the topic not funny? It's tiring you know and it became awkward for us that's why I want to talk to him as soon as possible.

 

I was brought to reality when Minho hit up the engine and realized that the van already left us.

 

"You're thinking about him again??" Minho blurted.

 

"Yes" I responded without hesitations and looked outside the road.

 

"About?"

 

"The reality. I mean, what is going on right now. I'm trying to be a good friend to him, but it's so awkward" I pouted and smiled weakly.

 

"Yeah I felt that. You really do need to talk to him"

 

I looked at him when I felt his stares. I bent my head down and looked at my entwined hands above my thighs.

 

"I know. I just don't know where to begin that's the reason why I don't want to bring y---" I whispered but stopped in an instant. I then return my gaze on him as I remember what happened a while ago. I raised one of my eyebrow and glared at him. "Wait a minute you cheater. How did you find the keys?"

 

"Ooops. Hehe, mianhe Sandara-yah" He chuckled.

 

"Why sorry?? Tell me what did you do?" I leaned much closer but he leaned away.

 

"I left my phone inside my office while it's filming you" He took a quick glance and I know he saw my witch face that's ready to put a spell on him.

 

"Why you. You dare cheat on me??" I pouted and started pinching his ear, dragging it close to my lips just to yell at him. "You cheating BEAST!!!!!!"

 

"Awww, ouch.. yah!! that hurts!!" He hissed while locking his gaze on the road even if he's groaning in pain.

 

"That's not enough!! Take this" I swung my arms and hit a heavy punch on his muscular arms.

 

"That hurts. You dare try to kill your boss?" He is lying. Cheaters are liars. How could a punch be a cause of his death when in fact he's acting as if he's in pain. He didn't even felt a tiny prick of pain because his muscles are popping on his sleeves, blocking me from reaching his pain receptors.

 

"Hmmmnfff!" I crossed my arms once again and pouted while glaring at him.

 

For a second or two, we were enveloped with silence. I'm still pissed at him and just watching the road on my window.

 

"That hurt. What hurts me more is that you hid my keys at my trash can. It's as if you didn't hide it but you throw it. You really don't want me to be here. That hurts you know" he suddenly muttered.

 

I glanced at him and totally forgot my anger. He was facing the road with a pout on his lips that made me smile. He even blinked his eyes multiple times.

 

"Mianhe Minho-yah. I just don't want you to feel my awkward moments with everyone. I do want you to come but I don't want you to see the reason why I don't want you to be here" I answered.

 

He looked at me and pinched my cheeks. "It's alright. All I wanted is to be with you" He chuckled and I fake a cough.

 

"Oh please don't say mushy stuffs 'cause it made me want to puke" I laughed and grinned at him.

 

"Oh really?? then I won't give this to you" He said with a smirk and I stopped on my tracks when I saw the thing he's holding. It's a dried mango fresh from the Philippines.

 

"Where did you bought that??" I asked while reaching out to grab my food but Minho won't let me reach it.

 

"Melissa told me to give you this"

 

"Then that's mine. Give me that!!" I screamed... I want my food now. I'm drooling.

 

"Sure but only if you can reach it" I saw him grinned then his gaze focused on the road again.

 

I thought of a way to make him give my food to me. I then leaned closer at his shoulders and bit his flesh right there while my arms are circling his chest. Good news, I won. He accidentally lost his hold on the pack which I caught it using my waiting palms.

 

"Awwwch!! you vampire!!" He groaned,

 

"Merlong"

 

I opened the pack and let Minho be the first one to taste the dried mangoes. I fed him first before me.

 

It's been half an hour past already. It's weird though, I have this feeling that someone's been watching me all this time.

 

_____________________________________

 

It's been two hours past already, but Jiyong's been looking at the rearview mirror to look at the car behind them. He's been looking at the way his bestfriend and her bestfriend's laughing and playing. He admit it. They look good together but he is somehow happy to know that their just friends and not a couple.

 

Jiyong glanced at his side and saw Kiko doing her make up. This is the first time he got annoyed of what she's doing all the time for she's always applying make up, always facing her mini mirror, or whatever.

 

"Look at them?? They look good together" Tiffany said while getting her boyfriend's attention but not long Daesung followed where his girlfriend was looking.

 

"Yeah. Dara noona's smile is really beautiful" Daesung complemented.

 

"But not as beautiful as mine right babe??" Tiff asked him but she pouted, a little hurt from the way he's staring at the couple behind them.

 

"Of course babe" Daesung answered a bit surprised from the way his girlfriend reacted.

 

"Noona caught a huge fish, imagine she is the multi-billionaire's bestfriend and as well as she's working at a very successful company he owned. I wish I am him" Seungri blurted while smirking. He even placed his arms around Chaerin who was sitting next to him.

 

"You wish rat!! That will never come true because if it is, then he's not going to be my idol" It's Chaerin's turn to smirk at him.

 

"Why are you so against me??" Seungri's voice became serious and was looking at CL in anger.

 

"I'm not against you. All I'm trying to say is,.. I love you as you are. You shouldn't dream of having a face like him because I love you because you are Seungri, and I'm thankful that I found you. You are my Seungri mouse. You're my only one"

 

All got frozen after Chaerin's response. They even felt their stomach turned upside down and now wanted to vomit. Even their hair stood up in cheesiness except of course, Seungri.

 

"That's my cat" He placed a soft peck on her lips and held her tight. "It's free to dream babe" he added.

 

"Yes but could you dream of something you know that it's possible to come true? Not the impossible one" Chaerin placed her palm on his cheek and locked Seungri's gaze with her.

 

"Ohh sure but kiss me first" Seungri bit his lower lip to seduce his girl. Not long, he recieved the kiss he asked from his woman.

 

Some clapped their hands and some got chills on their backs. Some shouted "Get a room" and some prayed that the cat and mouse won't do the 'it' inside the van.

 

That small place got enveloped with laughter and storytelling. All were exchaging stories, all were laughing, all were happy. Except Jiyong.

 

He got annoyed all this time because all the topics are related to him and Dara. Sometimes it's all about Dara. He wanted to join them but why could he not? It's as if he doesn't want to talk about her right now. But why? Is it because he got disappointed awhile ago? or is it because he's still pissed to hell.

 

Maybe he's just tired as what he think so.

 

He stopped the car at the side of the road and turned his head to look at his friends.

 

"Is there something wrong Ji?" Youngbae asked.

 

All the laughter died that instant.

 

"Nothing Bae, I'm ahh kind'a tired" Jiyong stuttered and felt his fiance hold his hand.

 

"Babe you okay?" Kiko asked in her sweetest voice.

 

"Yes babe. I just wanted Top to take over" Jiyong began to look at Top who cas cuddling Bom.

 

"Honey, can you drive for now?" Bom asked.

 

Top nodded, opened the door and exchanged seat with Jiyong. When Top already at the driver's seat, Jiyong was about to go inside the car when he heard Dara's voice that stopped him from entering the van.

 

"What happened Ji?" Dara shouted while standing inside their roofless car just to have a better view of him.

 

"I-I'm just a bit tired" Jiyong weakly smiled at her.

 

"Ohh. I have medicinse here"

 

"I will be fine. Maybe a few minutes sleep will do." He shook his head.

 

"Ohh okay.. Just rest for now" She added and smiled.

 

Jiyong saw that smile. A smile tha can make his pain go away. Whenever he's sad, she have this smile that could comfort him and later on he'll found out that he's smiling in return, as if his problems are gone. And now he saw that smile once again. He even wanted to stare at her smile all day. But couldn't and you know why.

 

He was about to enter the van when she heard her talk once again but she isn't talking to him but to the guy beside her.

 

"How about you Minho? Are you tired or do you want me to drive?"

 

Jiyong felt his ears burn after he heard that. "No!!!" He yelled. He knows that Dara's afraid of driving because she was inside the car when she lost her mom and dad who saved her from a car accident. She was a kid back then when the three of them met the accident but sadly her mom and dad died before her eyes. After that incident, she promised to hersef that she will never drive a car.

 

But everything that is happening after she returned was all new to him. As if this girl isn't Dara.

 

All of them looked at Jiyong. Dara even tilted her head."Ji-Jiyong, I have a license in driving now. It's alright" She stuttered.

 

What? He was more surprised after hearing that. He was the one who wanted her to learn how to drive and as well as to conquer her fears but she never listen. But to whom she listened now? Is it Minho?

 

He wanted to ask whatever question he has right now but it all died down and just only uttered. "Just no Dara. Please don't drive" He then bent down his head when he felt the pulsing pain in his head as well as the painful beating of his heart.

 

Dara got confused from his reactions. She even saw that emotion in his eyes. His eyes when he's in pain. Maybe he's really in pain that's why he asked Top to drive. But why did he let her see it? Dara asked to herself.

 

Dara bit her lower lip which Minho saw. He then turned his head on the guy entering the van. He totally understand what is happening right now. He is confused from Jiyong's reactions, he even pity him. "Don't worry man, I won't let her drive and also I don't want my car dirtied by her" he then chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

 

"Yah!! What are you trying to say that I'm clumsy when driving??" Dara hissed and pouted at Minho. Another round of laughter enveloped them except from Bom, Youngbae, and Jiyong whose been anxious all this time.

 

Jiyong only placed his headphones on his ears and maximize the volume of it, trying to drown himself in music not worries and thoughts of her. He never closed his eyes. Even blinking was a bit hard for him to do because her face shows up everytime.

 

_________________________________________________

 

It's already quarter to 1:00 when they arrived at their destination. Girls were excited to swim, boys were excited to accompany their woman. But unknown to them Dara was the one who's been excited more. She loves watching the ocean, loves how the wind kisses her skin, loves the way the sand tickles her bare feet.

 

Dara ran back and forth while squealing and laughing to herself while Minho could only laugh and gigled at the corner while watching her enjoying the place.

 

The others get their own things inside the compartment and laugh at the seen Dara was making.

 

"Look at her. She really become's a kid whenever she's in a beach" Bom gigled and those who heard her agreed.

 

"I think that part of her still remains even if she changed a lot" Top whispered.

 

Jiyong heard them whispering. He was staring at her running here and there. He smiled as well. He remembered the time when he always brought Dara to the beach and she would always run like a crazy dog. She would always pout that cute lips of her whenever he would turn down her wishes to run together with her in the sea shore.

 

What he loves the most is to watch her laughing and enjoying herself while he's only at the corner. But now that corner is occupied by somebody else. It's the one she called as her bestfriend. Sadly it's not him anymore, it's Lee Minho now.

 

Jiyong is smiling like all of them, smiling at her cuteness. But unknown to them he was biting his inner flesh until it bled. He wanted to feel the pain he cause to himself not the pain his heart make.

 

 

"Babe, why don't we look for the receptionist for our rooms" Kiko circled her arms to him and Jiyong smiled at her.

 

"Alright. Come on" He said and removed her hands on his arms just to lock it on his hand. But before that, he kissed the back of her hand and both of them walk away while holding hands.

 

He have to stop thinking about Dara anymore, he thought.

 

Both of them reached the receptionist and they saw the girl stood up and bowed a them.

 

"Welcome Mr. Kwon and Miss Mizuhara to Dream Paradise Resort. The president told us to reserved 6 rooms for you" The girl gave them the warmest smile and gave them 6 card keys for the 6 rooms.

 

"Thank you" Kiko return the smile at the girl and get 1 card keys for the both of them.

 

"Mina will show the way madame" The girl pointed her hand at the girl standing beside the receptionist.

 

"Thank yo-" Kiko got interrupted by Jiyong.

 

"Is there 1 more vacant room miss?" Jiyong asked out of the blue.

 

"What do you mean another room Jiyong??" Kiko clutched his hand to get his attention.

 

"How about Minho?"

 

"He can stay with Dar-" again she got interrupted when Jiyong half yelled at her.

 

"NO!!. He can't sleep in a room with Dara" Jiyong glared at her.

 

"I see no problem with the arrangement Jiyong" Kiko felt the tension between them when she saw how Jiyong glared at her. Is there any words she said that hurt him to the point that he's glaring at her like that?

 

"Just no Kiko. Their not a couple"

 

"So what?" Kiko is now a bit pissed from the way he's talking to her. "I can stay in a room without a doubt with only a friend even if it's a guy? what's the problem with that? I even know that you slept at Dara's room sometimes back then"

 

"Don't brought that up Kiko. Just stop" Jiyong let go of her hand and ignored her. He looked at the receptionist and asked her again for a room.

 

"What's your problem Jiyong?" Kiko crossed her arms and glared at him. A bit hurt from the treatment she's recieving from her fiance.

 

"Damn it! I don't have a problem. You're the one who's trying to put an issue here" Jiyong said that made Kiko looked the other way.

 

Silent enveloped the two of them but not long after their quarel, Bom and Top entered the reception area together with the others.

 

"What happened here?" Bom sensed the black aura beween Jiyong and Kiko so she asked.

 

Both didn't answer only the receptionist broke the silence.

 

"Uhhmm Mr. Kwon, I-I'm sorry but there is no vacant r-room right now" the girl stuttered.

 

"What??" Jiyong massaged his forehead and think of a solution. "Kiko why don't you stay in a room with Dara and I'll say with Minho?" he bluntly asked.

 

"Yah!!!" Kiko yelled in anger.

 

"What's wrong with the both of you?" Bom entered. She won't let this 2 days trip to be ruined. Bom was about to say something when everyone heard Dara's voice.

 

They all didn't notice Minho and Dara's presence at their backs.

 

"It's alright Jiyong. Minho can stay with me" Dara muttered gently. All pairs of eyes flew to her direction.

 

"No Dara. You can't sleep with a guy in a room" Jiyong responded.

 

"It's really fine with --"

 

"Just no Dara. I won't let you" Jiyong shook his head and looked at her.

 

Dara sighed and faced him. "I know that you're just concerned about me Ji, but if you're trying to point out that we can't stay in a room together because were not a couple then you are wrong. We may be friends but we sleep together"---

 

She wasn't finished talking but all were confused on what she said.

 

"Not just sleep together in a room, sleeping until morning, or doing nothing, but we do as well" Dara blurted without hesitations. She even stole a glance at Minho who's arms are around her waist.

 

"What??" Some yelled in surprise.

 

"What do you mean D-Dara" Bom stuttered in confusion.

 

"You mean unnie. You guys are best of friends but with benefits??" CL's turn to ask.

 

"You can call it like that. Yes" Dara smiled and nodded few times.

 

All was shocked to hear that. Jiyong wasn't shocked nor surprised but he's totally hurt.

 

"Mworago?" He asked in his softest voice.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update guys. *bows on the floor* Really sorry.. Still, thanks for waiting and reading my fics. I love you guys. I just hope you'll love my update..

 

"Do you agree if I say... having a close friend who happens to be an opposite could create a spark of love besides friendship?"

zarin86- I do have a male bestfriend.n i think i had a crush on him during my highschools day...but now.he even married to my other besfriend n he still my bff..he n his wife actually...so for your question...yes...it may given sparks...but for me...just follow the flow of friendship..n see where its bring u...somehow ull know if u n him meant to be or not

myrene -may be yes and no. yes coz you'll get to know that person so much, being with you, understanding and accepting you for whoever and whatever you are. there's a big possibility for that :)
maybe no? i have friends. i mean my 2 friends are BBF of course opposite . but they have their own love lives but still they're BFF

amership- it will..I've been there and done that..aigoo some have a happy endings but some suffer..hmmm....

cocoreiko- yes i agree... friendship and love has only a thin borderline between them... in friendship you also feel love but not in the romantic kind of way... you value that person and that person is special to you...the same way in a romantic kind if love... if you allow yourself to see that person in another way the friendly love you have may change into something more... that spark will always be there, a little push will make you crossover that boundary..

browneyes- it would, most especially if you're always together, having a lot of things in common. well, i think it would be most common for us girls to fall first rather than the guy. but definitely there can always be a spark

sijajabanana- Well in some cases that "Spark" that you're saying would and most probably could happen. it is in human nature to seek for love or the feeling of belonging/ness. knowing that both would spend time with one another just like in your story. being there all the time with the other, you'll create a bond that would change (well most of the time unintentionally) how you feel. most people that felt that spark would go and "Jump right in" and take things to the next level while others would think and over analyze things and would just try to maintain and be contended at what they have now. I think in the end it will always boil down with having someone besides you may it be as a friend or a lover

Mahzy19Yes.. ^^, c0z it happened to me

DaraGonINSANE- i cam say it all dependa to the partirs.. coz i hav my own bestfriend in the opposite .. weve been friends for yrs already.. and i nvr did developed any affection rather than friendship.. 
out frienda used to tease us that we shud just co firm everything but no.. we k ow our boundaries.. and nvr did we bridge that boundary.. so maybe.. if both partiea know such boundaries.. falling for him or her will be stopped..

kits21for me yes coz you cannot erased the fact that they know each other a lot so in the end they will form a bond that it will lead to love...so yup there's a spark

gd_umeYup, married mine!

bibiemaeExactly, I don't know either when I have a bestfriend from an opposite gender could I fall for him or not...
Cause almost all my closest friend have a same gender wif me
So I'm just assumed it. maybe its 50% to falling in love to each other.
Also Many people said dat falling in love to ur best friend is the most greatest thing in the world

eamzkireifor me having a guy bestfriend could really create spark. based on my exp coz i have a guy bff,we used to hang out everyday at school,watch movies and we'll be texting till dawn talking on some things until one night he sent a meaningful msg "how will you define a person that keeps you awake till 3 in the morning by just texting and never get tired.from it?" i was like?! *thump thump* my heart skipped a beat :) but we both know that it is much better if we stay friends. sometimes i think what if we ignite that spark? :D

ekakuncungMaybe 50 : 50 .. its all about our feeling.. if we feel really comfortable with our friend from opposite ___ , make our heart like fly to the sky (haha) with her/his attention, make we always need her/him everywhere everytime, just her/him can make us smile.. we have feeling more than our feeling for love her/his as our friend.. this situation can make us to love her/him

 

Thanks to all who subsribed.. Than you everyone!!

 

My 12th question

"Is jealousy a bad thing or a good thing"

 

 

Keep on smiling

 

Aeiya-luvs-u