Love Is Pain

Bridge To His Heart

 

MINHO’s POV

 

I went to her kitchen and her rice cooker. I must cook her something to eat wether she like it or not.

 

It took me 5 minutes until the porridge got cooked. While placing the steaming hot soup on a small bowl, I then took a glance at her who’s sitting on her sofa and she’s still crying silently. She was staring on the tv, watching variety show but her eyes are still letting go tears that won’t even stop.

 

I blew the steam from the soup bowl while I walked towards her. Upon reaching her, I sat right next to her but she didn’t even blink nor made a reaction, but only staring blankly on the open tv. I sighed. Here I am again, I must comfort her.

 

Her tears drop on her now wet pillow on her chest. She look so broken lost and I hate to say that she really is broken lost and it breaks my heart watching her like this.

 

I tried to feed her spoonful of the porridge but she don’t want to open .

 

“Dara, you should eat. Please” I whispered softly but it breaks my heart more to see her not moving, as if I don’t exist, as if I am not here beside her. “Please” I begged.

 

I closed my eyes to ease the pain in my heart. If I could only skip this day every year, I will do that. If I could only fast forward the time, I will do my best just to press that button. If only I could change what had happened, I’m willing to die just to let that happen. If only...

 

I placed the bowl at the coffee table and reached for the paper towel on her front. I took one and wipe off the tears in her eyes. “Dara, please talk to me” I said but still she gave me no response. No reaction. Nothing. I can only feel her sob silently through her shoulders.

 

I clenched my fist and punched her sofa to let go the pain in my heart. She must stop hurting herself like this. She must stop.

 

“Dara! Talk to me damn it!” I cursed. I held her shoulders and shook her but sadly, she just let me shook her. “Look at me Dara. I’m here, I’m always here so please talk to me”.

 

She glanced at me with her expresionless face but screaming eyes. As much as I want to hold her gaze with mine still she ignored me once again and look the other way. “Please” I begged. I pulled her on my chest and hugged her, embraced her for I couldn’t take it anymore. The sympathy and the pity is all I felt.

 

How can I even comfort her when I’m being weak too. I am always weak when it comes to Dara. Of course because I love her.

 

“Dara, tell me please, what can I do for you to ease your pain?”

 

I felt teardrops on my shirt and it’s getting wetter and wetter. Some says that if you want to cry, it’s better to let all the tears flow until you can no longer cry, but I don’t want her to cry. Not like this where she doesn’t talk, she doesn’t eat, she only cry. I know she is punishing herself for all the bad things that had happened throughout her life, but this is absurd!

 

I placed tender kisses on her forehead and tighten my embrace. “I’m always here” I repeat. I want her to know that I am here, willing to listen, willing to do everything so that he’ll forget. I lifted her chin up for her to face me. Finally, she now look at me.

 

Her eyes is now too red for she cried from the morning until this time of the night. For Godsake it’s already past 11:00 in the evening.

 

We held each other’s gazes and would never want to let go, specially me. Her face is just few inches away from me and our nose is few centimeters away from each other. I could even smell her breath with a tinge of soju’s scent. It went for about 2 minutes that we held each others gazes.

 

“It hurts Minho-yah. It hurts” She whispered with her crack voice.

 

Finally, she cried out loud. She was sobbing so much that it pains me but I know it will help. I felt her tighten her arms around my waist as I caressed her back. She pressed her face once again on my chest while I leaned down to kiss her forehead.

 

“Shhh” I hushed her and began to rock both of our bodies. “I know Dara, I know it hurts that’s why I am here. I will never leave you” True, I will never leave her no matter what happens. If only she was mine in the first place.

 

For another minutes that passed, I thought there was no end in her cries but finally, her sobs lessen. I loosened my hold on her and so was she. Our eyes once again met. It was she who broke the distance between our lipses and kissed me. Well, I’m just a man and I really do want to kiss her, everyday.

 

At first it was slow until we grew hungry for each other’s taste. As much as my conscience want me to stop but I blocked it. I want her. I always want her beside me, every minute, every day, everynight, and in my bed. I kissed her hungrily while my arms caressed her weak spots on her back. I heard her moan and that made me more hungrier for her.

 

I must stop! Dara’s not on her usual self so stop right now!

 

That’s what my conscience said but I didn’t listen. Instead, I want more, more of her, more from her. So I pushed my tongue inside her and she welcomed it. I felt her hands clibed up to my shoulders, then to my nape, and my hair while her other’s hand is pulling me closer to her.

 

I pulled her body up and turn her to face me. I let her sat on my lap while I play with her lips. She even pressed me more on the backrest of the sofa and kissed me hard. She smells so sweet and her taste inside my mouth has a mixture of alcohol but I don’t mind. It makes me want to eat her more. Her smooth hair on my fingers is so smooth and the sway of her hips gave me this hardrock arousal.

 

“Hmmn” I let out a moan when she grind her bottom on my bulge. I heard her gasp after she felt it and I kissed her madly for making me go crazy.

 

I know this is not right but I can’t stop.

 

“Dara” I moaned her name as well as she moaned my name. Actually I want to tell her to stop. I want her to stop because I can’t stop myself, but she already started ing my polo shirt and now her hands roamed all over my upper body. As much as I feel pleasure and happy now that she’s mine just for tonight, but I started to get a little scared. Scared of being hurt in the end of this.

 

Dara began to get a little rough. ’s already the crook of my neck while removing my shirt. Her hands is already unbuckling my belt and now ing my pants.

 

“Dara” I groaned when her hand cupped the most sensitive part of my body but I stopped her. This is wrong. My mind’s telling me to stop but my body ache for Dara’s touch. Yet, I know I must stop now. “Dara, Let’s sto-”. But my words got cut off.

 

She once again kissed me so passionately until I kissed her back with the same intensity. I trapped both of her hands in my grasp even if she’s trying to pull it away but I did not let it go. I’m afraid I might let her do me in her own way which is I’m against it. I then pushed her hands at her back to trap it with my other hand and pull her more closer to me.

 

“Hmmn” She gasped and I broke the kiss. I lean away just to look at her eyes and she smirk. “Don’t stop and kiss me hard” she seductively uttered and lean her head closer to mine. She pecked my lips while I did nothing but to watch her. Her eyes is also looking at mine everytime she lean away, then gave me a brief kiss and will look at me again. Her hazy brown eyes is begging for me. The way she blinked with those perfect lashes of hers together with that beautiful brown eyes that ogles mine meant she wants me.

 

The only problem is she want me because she needs me. Finally my heart felt the pain. It hurts.

 

I hid that pain inside me and smirked at her. “Dara you---” –Bad Girl. I cut my words and kissed her hungrily that our tongues entwined and played with each other. My other hand caressed her nape while pulling her head closer so that I could kiss her more, explore more.

 

---you turned me into something I am not. But just a little more, even though it hurts, let me have your pain.

 

My mouth now travel downwards and now and her neck, giving her hickeys to mark her mine, giving her pleasure so that she could forget all the pain from her past, and giving her the chance to give me her pain. Through pleasure I know her pain will lessen, but how about me?

 

As usual, I’ll be the one to suffer just like I always do.

 

_______________________________________________

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

I don’t know why I ended up going here. It’s a good thing I always brought the spare keys she gave me long time ago. I’ve been calling out and pressing the buzzer but no one respond so I use the spare key and their gate opened.  I drove inside and parked my car at the parking lot.

 

Leaving the car, I looked at the surrounding but there was no trace of human being here. Though lights are opened but still it’s a bit dark.

 

“Uncle?” I called out while searching for her around the house. I walked inside the garden and it’s still as beautiful as it used to be. Different kinds of flowers and shrubs are there, though it’s dark but the moon is enough to illuminate the colorful flowers that sparkles underneath the dark sky. I smiled and remembered the memories I have in here.

 

I remember her mom used to bring us here and tells us stories and legends of flowers. My eyes darted on the gazebo area where I remember staring at her while helping her mother t those that need to be trimmed. Both of them are so beautiful that I thank God for our family are close with each other.

 

I thank God for having her next to me. I thank God for having Dara as my bestfriend since a very long time ago.

 

My smile now gone for the things that happened until now. It’s like the past was a dream and now I woke up with this in’ reality. As much as I want to remember the past but the past is also the cause of our misery, not just the past but me, it’s always me.

 

I left the garden area and went in front of the door and knocked. “Dara!” I yelled but silence is only what I heard. I yelled once again but no one answered. Maybe she’s not here. What if Bom and Youngbae’s right. What if Dara’s on travel? Maybe she was. So why am I acting like this. I’m not a kid anymore and Dara is not my bestfriend anymore. I leaned my forehead on the door and bang it. I have to push the fact that Dara is a changed woman and the past can no longer be change.

 

There’s no one who will surprise me with unusual things that I end up keeping and cherish anymore.There’s no one who will give me burnt goodies and stick notes full of her thoughts. So I have to wake up now!! Dara has chaged.

 

It hurts and the fact that I also inflicted this kind of pain to Kiko, it makes me more broken.

 

My eyes focused on the doorknob but even though I have the keys, still I must not enter. What for right? What’s the point of trying if she’s inside or not?  I have to forget this feelings for her.

 

But what if she’s inside? What will I do then?

 

I accidentally turned the knob when my hand slipped and it opened. It wasn’t locked so that means she’s inside. Damn my head hurts for thinking so much. I am here just to ask her why she ditched me on my party. It’s not as if she’s going to break my heart. Damn!! What’s up to me today. Why am I freaking out. But there is a part of me where I am scared. I can feel the bad vibes in what I am doing.

 

“Dara” I called out her name after entering the house. The Parks residence is just 2 storey high but very wide that my voice echoed. It was dark and the area towards their kitchen is the only one with lights on. Remembering the contour of Dara’s home, I went and switched on the light. I frowned when I saw bottles of beers and soju’s scattered on the coffee table at their living room. Dara is not a fan of drinking alone so it’s a mystery for me. Maybe its uncle’s.

 

“Uncle” Now I called out for her driver’s name but he’s nowhere to find. There’s even no maid. Nothing!

 

I then went to the stairs and thought of going to Dara’s room. Maybe she’s there. I heaved a deep sigh as I drew closer and closer to her room. I stopped in front of her room and finally I saw lights coming from the inside. I was about to knock while my hands are really trembling which I don’t know why, but I got frozen when I heard something.

 

“Minho” That’s all I heard but her voice is something I don’t want to hear. She was that name. Instead of knocking, I turned the her knob and open her door a little bit.

 

There, I saw her on the sofa with a guy whom for sure is Minho, obviously. She was on his lap while her hands is in her back, trapped with his right hand. They were kissing, grinding, . !!! Now I felt my whole body heated up. I’m angry. I closed my eyes and took a step backwards and hid myself on the corner, on the darkness, leaving the door slightly open.

 

At this moment I should leave right? But my feet won’t move as if it was glued on the floor just beneath her open door where I hear everything. I tried to calm myself so that I won’t charged forward because I feel the need to punch that bastard.

 

Dara is mine!!! All mine!!! Mine alone!!. I screamed inside my head while clenching my hand. !! I want to stop them. I need to stop them. I must stop them. But sadly, my feet won’t move, and my heart’s been beating as if I’m running 3 miles per minute. It hurts and I think I need to breath but I can’t.

 

I now heard them talking but because of the loud beating of my heart, I didn’t hear them clearly. I frowned when totally the had stopped. I took a peek at them and Dara’s only wearing her bra on. They were talking but I can’t hear them properly so I once again hide. I’m so freaking confused of my feelings. I know my place on her heart and I’m just at the corner but Minho is at the center of her heart, but I hate that idea. I want to be at the center.

 

Dara, why are you doing this to me? It hurts so much! I know that she and Minho does make love like this but I thought she was just bluffing when she said that to me on that 2 night get away just to hurt me, or maybe I really did close my doors for that reality.

 

What should I do? Do I just have to leave? I want to leave this place, and leave this feeling behind but I can’t. it!!

 

“Make love to me. I want you now Minho. Make me forget” I heard her said it clearly and that froze my heart.

 

No!!!

 

I can’t take it anymore! I need to stop them. I entered the room and was about to stop them when I frozed at her doorway and watched Minho stood up and pushed Dara away from him.

 

“You want me just because you want to forget? Is that why you want to make love to me? Are you that insensitive? Damn it Dara! I love you so much but stop doing this to me! Don’t call this as making love for this is just for you, that’s all! Damn it!” Minho said with rage and pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

What the? Forget what? It’s a good thing that their back faced mine.

 

“What are you saying? I don’t understand! Is this about me being in love with you? How many times do I have to tell you that I love you”

 

I saw Minho reached for his polo that hang on the sofa and turned to face the door. There he saw me standing in confusion and in pain. Hearing her said that 3 holy words made my heart broke to pieces and my body began to tremble. Anger, pain, regrets, guilt and many more are the things I only know and feel right now.

 

Painful

 

______________________________________________________

 

MINHO’s POV

 

It broke my heart to hear her said that. So as always, whenever this day happen, she always want to make love to me just for her to forget. Whenever she’s in pain she want to have with me. I was such a fool for obeying and bowing to her. I love her so much that it’s alright if I’ll obey to her, but hearing that reality from her own mouth which is I’m just a medication for her pain, finally gave me the signal that I have to stop now. What I’m doing is not helping her, in fact I’m adding more sins here.

 

“You want me just because you want to forget? Is that why you want to make love to me? Are you that insensitive? Damn it Dara! I love you so much but stop doing this to me! Don’t call this as making love for this is just to youl! Damn it!” I let out my anger and pushed her gently away from me as I stand up.

 

What the hell am I doing? I already know that this would happen and still I continue making a move while she is on her weakest state. I’m abusing her. Damn it!! As much as I want to apologize for abusing her, but still I ended up saying mean things to her.

 

“What are you saying? I don’t understand! Is this about me being in love with you? How many times do I have to tell you that I love you”

 

I know Dara. I know you love me but you’re not in love with me. If you really love me then are you still going to ask me to make love to you just to forget?

 

I reached for my polo shirt and my things on the sofa. I want to stay but I’m afraid I might do it again and I don’t want to let that happen. I turn around and was about to leave the room when I saw Jiyong standing at the doorway. His hand is in a tightly clenched and he was glaring, but you can see on his face the confusion. Though I stopped for a second, but still I continue leaving them behind. He was glaring at me but I return the glare to him. He has no right to glare at me because it was all his fault!!

 

While walking out, my shoulders bump and I don’t care about his reaction or if he’ll punch me. I just went straight to the stairs and aiming to leave the house and go somewhere I could repent for my sins and punish myself for being such a fool.

 

I heard Dara called out my name through my way out but I don’t care at all. The pain inside me is something I must deal for now.

 

I’m sorry Dara.

 

__________________________________________________

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

Minho was glaring at me as if I’m at fault here. What’s up with that bastard? He even bump his shoulder on me that I stumble. As much as I want to punch and kick that bastard’s face, he must thank Dara or else I might do it for real.

 

“Minho yah” Dara ran after him but when he saw me outside her room she stopped. “J-Jiyong? Why a-are you here? How did you-, ?When-?” She stuttered. She was looking at me then would glance on the stairs then look at me once again.

 

“I came here to talk to you”

 

“Oh, ahmm y-you know what? Let’s talk in some other time. Please you must leave”

 

Just like that and she wants to leave me hanging like this? No!! I grabbed her wrist when she began walking away just to stop her and would never want to let go.

 

“What are you doing Jiyong. Let me go” She tried to pull away.

 

“No!! Are you this kind of woman now? Ditching people and leaving them with nothing but worry for you? Leaving us with nothing but hope? Hope for what Dara?” I tighten my hold on her.

 

“Please Jiyong. Let me go. Let me go now!” Her voice got louder.

 

“Not yet. Answer my question first”

 

“Not right now. I have to go to Minho. I must go after him. I’m sorry Ji”

 

I must go after him. I’m sorry

 

That rings the bell for me. It wasn’t a direct answer but that explains everything. I let go of her hand and smiled at her. She was about to say something but I saw her frowned.

 

“Don’t go Dara. Please stay with me” She looked confused but in the end she still left me.

 

“I’m sorry Jiyong”

 

So you choose him Dara. Fine then, I will now let you go.

 

It hurts so much just watching her running for Minho. She’s gone now. I am alone. Though it hurts so much but I’ll admit my lost. This is the punishment I’ve been looking for. The pain. I hurt the one who love me and I hurt the one I love.

 

Now that she’s gone, finally I can raise my white flag and wave it for surrender.

 

But I think it’s better this way. Even though I hurt Kiko but it’s all for good. I don’t want to hurt her more if I stay with her. And for Dara, I could only be happy for her. My love for her won’t die but I’ll try my best to forget this love I had for her. I will not sulk or get angry to the world for I did this to myself. I deserve this pain so I’ll just live with it.

 

I began to walk away.

 

Reaching the door and opened it, I saw them talking and not long they hugged each other. I see how happy Dara is for she is smiling so sweetly to him and vice versa. Minho even swayed both of their bodies and laugh together. So they got reunited now, just like that. *Snap.

 

I don’t know why, but the pain in my heart somehow lessen. Maybe because I saw Dara smile and if she’s happy then I am happy. Seeing her like this is enough for me.

 

I began to walk towards my car which is just beneath the both of them. I opened my car door and was about to get inside when Dara saw me. Crap.

 

“Ji-” She now look guilty. Why gave me that look? The pain inside me lessen but her expression’s kind’a annoys me.

 

“There is nothing to say here but I’m happy for the both of you” And so I went inside my car and locked it.

 

“Wait Jiyong!” I heard her yell but I started the engine and make it move. I want to get away from here fast so that I can forget this love as soon as possible. My eyes caught the bracelet dangling on my left wrist. I stopped before reaching the gate and removed the bracelet. It was a promise bracelet both Dara and I bought back when we were in primary school. I always wore it with me and remove it whenever I have to but most of the time I have it in me. I opened my car window and drop it then drove away.

 

“Jiyong wait!!”  I heard her yell again but I didn’t stop.

 

Goodbye Dara

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Though it hurts knowing Minho and Jiyong are in pain in this chapter. *sob. Anyway, I'll be updating more.... See yah! *salute

 

 

"What do you think of those girls who got pregnant at such a young age?"

 

kyoran_chii I can't really judge a girl who gets pregnant at a young age, we dont know what happened and we will never know since we are not in their shoes. We dont know, they might be a victim of abuse and they didnt chose to be like that. I think they are just girls who were unfortunately not guided well by their parents which is sad.

          - We have no right to judge. I agree

 

Lakeland - It all depends on circumstances.
Some girls are unwillingly put into that situation ie. & forced marriage
While others, just chose not to use condoms and engaged in anyway.
Although it is hard not too judge, I try my best to look at a girl in that situation with an open mind.

           - Yes, that's the best thing for us not to do, the judging.

 

haruhi19 careless.

          - A simple answer comes with many follow up questions, don't you think?. But I like your answer though.  I respect those young mothers out there but I have so many questions like why they did it (you know what I mean) at such a young age.

 

myjane07 careless...but hope they learn from their mistake....coz being a mother in young age is so tough ...u need to be a responsible parent

          - Maybe some of young mothers out there see this issue as a mistake but let's not generalize all of them. it's tough being a mother, what more if it's young mothers. It's sad and it's depressing but I hope these young moms are happy now. 

 

GirliedeDios Love comes when you least expect it. Nobody knows when and where you'll bump that special someone. But we can plan when to settle down given the right circumstances. But for the girls who got blinded by love and got carried away with it . I don't have the right to blame or judge them if they got pregnant at a young age. . All things happened for a reason as they say. So if we have a choice don't settle for anything less. Plan your future to have a happy family life.

          -Yeah. Every mother should teach their kids the importance of planning even when they still don't understand what it's all about, so that when this kid become teens then they will learn how to plan what they want for their future. They will learn how to focus as well and won't think of being deeply in love 'cause sometimes it will lead to regrets right? Plan plan plan! It's a good thing my mom taught me about planning your future.

 

purple_sue - girl who got pregnant at young age.. it actually big responsible to bring a child and when the mother itself can be consider a child it a disaster. It the girl fault that all this happen. how to take care of child when you urself need to be taken care of.

          -Though I have hard time understanding this, but now I fully understand what you meant. It is really hard to be a young mom but I know it's harder for these young mom's mother. 

 

Chrngu I am one of those girls that got pregnant at an early age of 16 so I know first hand what it is like. The stares, the judgement, and everything says it all. Everybody believes that it is the girl's fault. She should have done something. She is the one who has done wrong. But people forget that it takes 2 to tango. Most of the time is very irresponsible but for the girls that do take responsibility are incredibly strong. If the man is not there, it truly would be their fault. And for all the judgemental people- you don't know what it is like so don't judge. you have absolutely no right.

          - I am so sorry if this question brings a lot of issues to you. I am very sorry. I know you are one who became much stronger after all that happened. Yet, we can't really remove the judgement from other people because they were raced like that., You know, family oriented, carreer first before love, or depends on their relegion type of people. I know it hurts but don't mind them. Be proud of who you are and learn from your experience. I respect you so much and thank you for understanding. *bow for apology.

 

 

For my 29th question,

This is related to this chapter for I am really curious,

"If you are Jiyong, what will you do at that moment? (the moment when he found Dara with another man)?"

 

 

 

Keep on smiling,

 

Aeiya-luvs-u