Dreaming

J and the Ogre Princess

“Jiyong haksaeng?” A sweet melodious voice wafted through the classroom as Jiyong continued to stare at the window beside him.  He watched the first snow of the year fall down, fluffs of white fall down in clumps so slowly to the ground. He chuckled a little to himself, making the teen beside him hit him in the side.

 

“Ow!”

 

A fit of giggles errupted, forcing him to finally look around. He was still half-dazed when another question was popped.

 

“Starstruck by my beauty, aren’t you?” The young woman half-joked as she gave the people around her her sweetest smile.

 

“Not really.” He mumbled, absentmindedly answering her question before looking back at the window, his mind filled with excitement for the coming winter. He loved it, the cold and all it enfolds. The season of snow and white and beauty. 

 

Damn, boy.”

 

“Harsh.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What was that all about??” Junsu joked right after he playfully hit Jiyong on the ribs, making the other man scowl. It was during lunch and after a much-deserved reprimanding from their teacher for disrespect, Jiyong had finally cleared his head and focused on the lesson.

 

Quirte frankly, he had no idea how to care for anyone else when he had but a few months before he had to go for the army. All he really wanted to do was laze about and spend as much time as he could with his family. With his idiot of a brother, with his parents, his aunt, uncle, and Chae-Chae. Sighing a little, another thump, this one a less harsh one, assaulted his back.

 

“It’s alright, man. We’ll be going the same time, right? We still have almost 4 months. Just make the most out of it.”

 

“I know that already! You think I haven’t??”

 

“Well, not right now since you just got detention. Plus, you’re spending your free time with us.” Woobin grunted, shaking his head in dismay.

istories of human rights. Be skeptical

“Yah! Who else is he supposed to spend his time with, huh? Don’t you dare go, baby boy,” Junsu jokingly whined, hugging Jiyong tightly making the others laugh whenever he acted like an idiot.

 

“Urgh!”

 

“I always thought you were gay,” A voice piped out from behind them, making Jiyong whip around as quickly as he could. And there, right in front of his eyes, Chae Rin, Ri and  Jaebeom stood, one laughing loudly, another frowning yet somehow having a gleeful smirk upon his lips, while the other one, the one that mattered simply smiled and shook her head.

 

“GET OFF ME- URGH!” Jiyong screamed, quickly pushing his friend off. He swear Junsu had that of an octopus grip, poor woman, whoever he was destined to be with.

 

“No!! Don’t leave me, baby~” Junsu continued, now making kissy faces at his uncomfortable friend, enjoying the amount of sheer uncomfortness he was able to hussle out.

 

“O-oppa.. Help oppa!” He managed to scream from all the hugs and struggle, resulting in Chae Rin to step up and lightly squish Junsu’s cheeks.

 

“Don’t you dare hurt my oppa, okay?” She said in an all serious tone

 

“W-what?” Junsu blinked and was surprised by a pink-cheeked Chae Rin who looked him straight in the eyes.

 

“Okay, whoah. WHOAH. Stop that right there!” Jaebeom intervened, pushing the two off together. “You can be weird with...” he grumbled, before pointing to Jiyong, “But don’t you be weird with my Hunchae.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Excuse me?” Does he want to die? Jiyong thought, his voice rising the same time as Chae’s when she defiantly refused the pet name as well.  “I’ll get you, you little sh-“

 

“Enough!” She said, before hitting each one of them in the head. “Yeesh, why does this keep happening? Stop picking fights with oppa, Jay. You, Junsu-hyung, stop hitting on oppa or you’ll really turn gay. Also, Ri! Help your brother once in a while.”

 

“Why should I help? He never helps me with you.”

 

No one ever helps you with me, okay?”

 

“Fine, fine, fine, Princess,” Seunghyun mocked, making Chae Rin blush a little from the nickname – something Jay had always texted her but never said out loud. How could he know? she wondered, but the embarrassment making her fumble a little.

 

“Call me oppa! Oppa! Why would you call me hyung?” Junsu whined, finally letting go of Jiyong.

 

The Prince, on the other hand, frowned deeply, his eyes on her enflamed cheeks. “Princess? Why would my brother call you that?”

 

“Princess, princess, princess~~” Ri sing sang, chuckling in that devious tone of his, making her roll her eyes.

 

“Because you’re annoying, Junsu. You don’t deserve to be an oppa,” JiO piped in, crossing his arms and watching their group blow things out of proportion.

 

“But I’m so gorgeous,aren’t I, Chae-Chae? Doesn’t Junsu oppa look better than Jiyong-oppa? Right? Right?”

 

“Good god, you guys are so damn loud and annoying. I’m gonna go take a nap,” Woobin simply said, waving a dismissive hand before setting off god knows where.

 

“That’s it, I’m done.”  Chae Rin sighed and shook her head, following the older man and leaving the rest of them arguing and jabbing away from each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[What was that about]

 

A little ping woke her up from her nap, immediately opening the text message and reading it.

 

[What?]

 

[THE WHOLE PRINCESS THING]

 

[Oh, that. Nothing.]

 

[Don’t you nothing me, you little miss. What was that?]

 

[NOTHING. Oppa :[ why are you so mean to Chae-Chae ;;]

 

[I am not mean. You are mean to oppa. Have you traded me over?]

 

[Traded you? Why  never! Anyway, did you finally do  it?]

 

[I dont believe you. You need to prove it]

 

Prove what? She wondered, her heart beating faster as she got more and more excited at the fact that he was texting her.

 

[HOW?]

 

[Spend some time with me, Christmas Eve. Okay?]

 

C-Could it be? Was it..... a date?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
hey ;]. okay, i'll be focused on writing tomorrow. :D <3 love you all