Goodnight.....

J and the Ogre Princess

"You are home late, missy," Kwon Seunghyun brought his hands to his hips and glared at his friend. First, she abandoned him when he went to the bathroom, leaving him to fend for himself. Really, it wouldn't have been a problem if he just didn't gawk at the pretty girls in the highschool. But alas, he was hopeless, and she kept him in line, not allowing him to make a fool out of himself than usual. And without her, he roamed free and brought terror into girl's hearts - well, not really. The majority simply rolled their eyes at him, though some he did manage to get laughter out of their lips.

 

The grown ups laughed as the princess showed surprise and merely shrugged. Walking past her bestfriend, she took her seat at the dinner  table, the food already half eaten. She was late, she knew that. But still, she wanted no one to talk about it. She had gone to Jaebeom's house and had a great time, laughing with Bom and him, almost forgetting about why in the first place, she was sad.

 

He had been great, accepting and welcoming her into his world. Though his place was lavish, it lacked the warmth that always filled her house, and somehow, she understood why he  was the way he was. He always got what he wanted, but it was never quite the important stuff. She was glad to expand her world, even just a little. And surprisingly, she had fun.

 

Avoiding all the stares and jests of the two families, the princess kept her head down, smiling occasionally when she remembered parts of it - kernels of popcorn being thrown across the room, her unnie running around, trying to spray Jaebeom with a new mist she got online, the endless amounts of stuffed white hippo toys in the bedroom. And, though cut short, they even watched a rerun of one of her favorite dramas - Save the Last Dance, with Eugene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong threw his pen in frustration, his homework hurting his head. Nope, he couldn't do it. Not tonight. How all the things he learned today escaped his brain, he knew not. Sighing, he stood  up from his desk and jumped on his bed. What was he doing? More importantly, why couldn't he focus? He couldn't stay still and so he head out of the bedroom, and  knocked on his little brother's room, opening it right after - his brother posing with his tiny muscles in front of the mirror.

 

"Hyungggg," Seunghyun whined. Though it was such an embarrassing scene, Jiyong had walked on Seungri doing all sorts of things, he really could care less about them now. Slumping on the boy's bed, Jiyong found himself staring at the ceiling.

 

"Hyung! What in the world is wrong with you?! I was admiring my handsome self when you so rudely - "

 

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up."

 

Seunghyun frowned. "RUDE. Yah, get off my bed. Have you showered yet? No. Don't dirty my batman sheets."

 

"Ri, you are thirteen years old, get rid of these sheets."

 

"Says the guy who still has figurines by his bedside."

 

"Shut up. You have them too."

 

"But I'm fourteen."

 

"And I'm seventeen."

 

"Admit it, you're still a kid.

 

"Shut it. Urgh! Where's your phone?"

 

"Why? Are you trying to contact my noona?"

lone?

"As if you actually have her number," he scoffed before reaching for his phone. Jiyong opened the lock, knowing full well the V password of his brother and opened his messages.

 

"Eodi gasseo?" < where did you go?>he typed.

 

"Jaebeom jib. "

 

"WAE? Honja-man??? Hunchae-ya "

 

"Yah, Kwon seunghyun, what's wrong with that?"
"Also, stop using that nickname."

 

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong with that nickname? And everything!" Jiyong paused typing, trying to think what would his little brother say? "Going to Babeom's place like that could have dire consequences!"

 

"You know what's wrong with it.. Just don't use it, you weirdo. And i'm surprised you haven't asked about unnie. She's fine, thank you very much."

 

What unnie? Jiyong frowned. Oh, that one! "Of course, I was just about to ask. Yah, and tell me why again. You know I'm an idiot."

 

"Can't argue with that. You know, because of your hyung."

 

"Oh."

 

"Sorry about lunch too. Did you embarrass yourself again?"

 

"More than usual? Probably.. But chae-chae, what's wrong with hyung?"

 

"Nothing. There's nothing wrong with him. It's me. Don't worry about it."

 

"I'm sorry"

 

"It's alright."

 

"Goodnight, chae-ah."

 

"Goodnight oppa."

 

 

Author's Notes:

Comment my dear infiknights. These fic... im thinking of two alternate endings

ALSO. to all roleplayers out there, im, looking for someone to roleplay CL. and if you have LINE, add my Ji~ :D <3 fadedmoonlight