Temptation

Teachers Pet

When Eunji woke up the next morning Yongguk was already gone. She walked down to the kitchen and sitting on the table was a breakfast he made for her. Eunji carefully looked it over and was about to throw it out when he stomach growled loudly.

"Maybe I'll eat a little~" Eunji ended up eating all of it. She got ready for school and headed out on her bike. Eunji could get to school faster if she took the bus but then it would limit the things she saw. She liked biking by small rivers, loving families and blooming gardens. The world around her was the inspiration for her art that she showed to only one person. As she was locking her bike up a voice called out to her. Standing there with his arms full again, Youngjae was begging for his help. She laughed and took the three books out of his arms. "Mr. Yoo, why do you always look so busy?"

He ruffled her hair and the two walked into the school together. They headed to the art room, not paying attention to anything around them. Eunji was so happy to be able to have someone she could talk to and not treat her like an idiot. Yongguk watched as the two walked past his class, laughing and talking happily. He sighed as he pulled out his vibrating phone. The name Sunhwa flashed across the screen and his heart skipped a beat. He looked up to Eunji who was staring lovingly at Youngjae, anyone could see that she had feelings for him. Yongguk looked back at his phone and answered it.

"Hey Sunhwa...tonight?" Yongguk looked down the hall and saw the two of them were gone. "I'm free tonight. Meet you at your place?" Yongguk hung up and sat at his desk. He held his head in his hands and sighed deeply. He opened the top drawer of his desk and saw his wedding band sitting there, he had only wore it the one time at the signing of the wedding contract. He knew Eunji had a similar ring but like him, she only wore it the one time. The plain silver band was staring up at him and Yongguk slammed the drawer shut. He couldn't even stand to look at it after knowing what he was going to do.

"Do you have any idea what you're going to work on today?" Youngjae asked as he started cleaning up the art room. Eunji shrugged and sat on his desk taking in all the familiar smells from the paint.

"I think I might work with water paint today. My bedroom is really plain and I wanted to paint one of the walls." Eunji grabbed one of the many books beside his desk, and started flipping through the many pages of art that lade inside of it. The two talked until the morning bell rang and Eunji sadly had to go to her first period class.

"Don't look too upset, we will see each other later." Youngjae reached into his bag and gave her a cookie. Eunji shyly took it and with her face burning bright red, she headed to her first class. Time couldn't move fast enough for her. Throughout the day Eunji would see Yongguk but he would always look away from her. All she wanted to do was secretly thank him for breakfast but he kept awkwardly avoiding her. When it was finally time for art Eunji thrived. Her simple flower soon became so much more when the addition of a small fairy like creature reaching for something out of the canvas. She didn't get to finish it, but since she was a registered art study she could come back on her free time and work on it. By the end of the first day it halfway done and she was fairly pleased with it.

She liked the way the colours all blended into one another. The blues, greens, pinks and yellows danced around the canvas bringing the fairy to life. Eunji said her goodbyes to Youngjae before racing home. Yongguk, like always, watched her leave from his classroom window. He held his phone tightly in his hand and cursed himself for being weak. He cleaned up his classroom and grabbed his car keys. Driving down the familiar road suddenly made his heart beat fast and his palms to become sweaty. He parked his car and stood outside a painfully familiar apartment building. He knocked on apartment 408 and a beautiful woman opened the door.

"Hi Sunhwa." Yongguk said smiling at her and stepping inside the apartment. Nothing had changed, everything was pink and yellow and hopelessly feminine. He looked at Sunhwa who was pouring them a glass of wine and his heart felt like it was going to burst. She was his first love. He had loved her since his first year of college, but she was always out of his reach. They have had a physical relationship for about a year now and he tried to stop it when he found out he was going to be married, but she refused to give him up that easily. They sat on the small couch and she draped herself over him and talking meaningless sweet nothings into his ear. He felt guilty for being here when Eunji was at home, but there was something so addicting about Sunhwa that made it impossible to stay away. She kissed him and at first Yongguk didn't kiss back.

He wanted to push her away and race home to his unhappy bride, but he couldn't. He set his and her glass on the table and he easily pushed her over so he was hovering over her. Sunhwa's skin tasted like strawberries and cream, making every second of this even more enjoyable. Two hours later Yongguk left her apartment trying to his shirt and hair. When he got in the apartment and saw the lipstick marks down his neck he cursed and tried rubbing them off. He noticed on his collar bone there was a large hickey. He punched the elevator door, he had specifically told Sunhwa not to leave any marks. Yongguk went home and expected Eunji to be fast asleep in her bedroom, totally unaware that he wasn't there. Instead he saw two plates full of grilled meat and rice with many side dishes, sitting on the table, totally untouched. Yongguk went into the living room where Eunji was half hanging off of the couch, snoring lightly. He lightly touched her side so he could put her properly on the couch. When he touched her, he felt a pang of guilt run through his body. He placed a blanket over her and cleaned up the kitchen.

He wanted Eunji to be awake, to yell at him for being out all night, for cheating on her. But that wasn't going to happen, she was only a child, she wouldn't understand what he wanted. Yongguk laid in his bed, unable to fall asleep as the guilt was eating him up inside. Why did he do it? At the time he only thought about it for a second before jumping head first into his temptations, but now he was beating himself up. His phone vibrated on his bedside table and when he saw it was a call from Sunhwa his hand automatically reached for it and answered. The call was only a minute long but when he hung up, he felt even worse. She was his greatest temptation.

-----------------------------

~Please comment~

I accidently wrote Seoyeon instead of Eunji...I started crying D: