Say it

Teachers Pet

On the drive home, while being yelled at by Zelo, Eunji was thinking about her kiss with Youngjae. She didn't know why, but she expected a kiss with him to be more magical. It should make her knees weak, should make her mind blank, should make the rest of the world feel unimportant. At least that's how she felt when she kissed....

"Oppa stop the car." Eunji said trying to get out of the car but Zelo kept her firmly in her place.

"Where do you think you're going?" Zelo yelled and grabbed onto his sisters arm to keep her from jumping out of the car.

"I need to go see Yongguk!" Eunji smacked Zelo's arm. He was surprised because Eunji had never been violent towards anyone, especially him.

"NO! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN!" Zelo stopped the car on the side of the road and shook his little sister by her shoulders. "HE CHEATED ON YOU! HE'S NOTHING BUT SCUM! GET OVER IT EUNJI!" With that the two of them sat in silence. She wanted so badly just to see Yongguk again, but she was the one who left, not him. She was the one who didn't give him a chance and ran away at the first sign of trouble. The worst thing was she went and kissed another man. Now she was almost on the same level as he was. She nodded her head and Zelo calmly drove back home where Zelo was waiting for him. "Jongup and I have to go to work but you better stay here. If I have to I will call Hyosung noona to come and watch you." Zelo threatened and Eunji told him she would stay in the apartment. With that the two boys left and Eunji was left alone. After waiting for two hours to see if they would check up on her again, Eunji took this chance to sneak out of the apartment and head back to the school. She took two buses but she finally managed to get there at the end of the day. As the students were happily leaving, Eunji was pushing through them to get inside. The first person she recognised when she went in was Youngjae who had a large black eye.

"Youngjae! What happened?" Eunji said as she ran over to him to get a closer look. He looked at her and looked right back down at the ground.

"Ask your husband." Youngjae pulled his car keys out of his pocket and headed towards the faculty parking lot.

"Yongguk did this? Where is he?" Eunji looked around the parking lot to see his car, but it was nowhere in sight.

"Well punching another teacher in the face and telling the principle that he's in a relationship with a student is the grounds for firing the person so I assume he's at home." Youngjae sat in the car and rolled down the window, looking at the very shocked Eunji. "I know you don't like me the way you like him...otherwise you wouldn't have run away from me....I will always like you Eunji, if I ever have the chance I will try to win your heart." With that Youngjae drove away leaving Eunji in a state of shock. Did Yongguk really get fired? Eunji ran all the way to the house they shared together and stood outside of the front door panting heavily. She had never run that much in her life.

"Yongguk!" Eunji tried to open the door but it was locked. She ran to the window and looked in but there was no sign of Yongguk being there. Silently cursing, Eunji hit the door one more time before slowly heading back to her brothers apartment. On the way home a million scenarios passed through her head. Was Yongguk with Sunhwa? Was he glad that they had been separated? That couldn't be the cast since he hit Youngjae and announced their relationship. Where was he if he isn't at home? As she walked closer to the apartment building she could hear someone yelling.

"YAH! ZELO! LET ME INSIDE! I DEMAND TO SEE MY WIFE!" Eunji looked closer and standing at the front doors to the apartment, was Yongguk. "LET ME INSIDE!" He yelled and looked ready to kick the doors in. Eunji ran over and stopped a few feet away from him.

"YONGGUK!" Eunji yelled and his head snapped over to where she was standing. "What are you doing here?" She demanded, trying to be angry but secretly she was happy that he wasn't with Sunhwa but here fighting to see her.

"I came you win you back." He walked over and embraced her tightly while Eunji fought to not embrace him back. "Listen, Sunhwa was before I really knew you. I thought I loved her but now I know that wasn't real love. I gave her my heart but she just used it when she wanted. You took my heart without me even really knowing and although we have had our ups and downs I know you still care for me....please Eunji...please forgive me...I will never hurt you again..."  He was holding her so tightly Eunji thought she was going to break in half. After a minute of silence, Eunji raised her arms and wrapped them around Yongguk to show that she forgave him. It was painful to think that he cheated on her, but it was even more painful to think of her life without him. In the few months they had been together Yongguk had carved a place into her heart.

"You're an idiot." Eunji muttered and nuzzled her head into his chest. Yongguk chuckled and agreed with her. They went into Zelo's empty apartment, took Eunji's things and headed back home. She knew Zelo would come and find her when he got home from work, but that was the least of her problems right then. The two of them entered their home and everything felt a little foreign.

"Maybe we should move." Yongguk said as he lightly patted the wall beside the door. Eunji nodded her head and took of her shoes. Suddenly Yongguk's arms wrapped around her and held her in a tight embrace. "Say you love me." He whispered and a blush came upon Eunji's face.

"No."  She pushed him away and ran into her room, but Yongguk was too fast for her. He blocked the door and stepped inside.

"Come on~ Say you love me." He came closer to her and Eunji hid in the closet to get away from him. "YAH! EUNJI! ADMIT YOU LOVE ME!" Yongguk was banging on the closet but Eunji was just laughing at him, saying she would never tell a lie like that. Soon the call from Zelo came and Yongguk was the one to answer it since Eunji was too afraid to leave the closet.

--------------------------

~Please comment~

oh...hello Jongup ;D

Watch Beatles Code 2 with B.A.P.....it's hilarious XD