Forbidden

Teachers Pet

When they got home Yongguk went through the cupboards and looked through the ingredients of everything in the house. Eunji rolled her eyes and sat on the couch and flicked through the channels. She didn't want to go back to school after the big show she put on in front of everyone. Looking to her bag, Eunji decided to pull out her cell phone. Himchan messaged her ten times while Daehyun texted fifteen times and called twice. Deciding it was time to call them back and let them know she didn't die. She dialed their numbers and pulled her knees to her chest while listening to the ringing of the phone.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Daehyun screamed into the phone. Eunji pulled it away from her ear and winced at how loud he was.

"....sorry...." Was all she said back and she could hear Daehyun sigh. She felt bad that by eating something so small she would worry so many people. The only good thing about calling Daehyun first was that she knew that he couldn't stay mad at her for long.

"Well...are you okay?" He said as he craned his neck so the makeup artists could finish his makeup. The magazine shoot he and Himchan were working at today had to deal with the theme of forbidden love; no one knew that feeling better than Daehyun. Across the room getting her solo shots down was the girl they were modeling with. Hearing Eunji before the shoot would only put him in a better state of mind for this. She was his friend and he didn't want to ruin that relationship in fear that she might run away.

"Yeah they pumped me full of some wonder drugs and sent me home." Eunji held up her finger when Yongguk came into the room folding up two cans of tuna. There was a moment of silence as they both sat there listening to the people running around in the back ground. He was stuck in a dangerous state of mind. She needed him today. She could have died and he was here getting his hair and makeup done. What kind of a man was he?"Daehyun?" She called out and he snapped back into reality.

"Oh yeah..good to hear. I've got to go now. I'll call you later, alright?" He didn't give her a chance to answer as he handed the phone over to his manager and stepped onto what was essentially his stage. He stepped forward with such power and emotion that the girl became more of a prop rather than a critical focus. Everyone was focused on the tender way he caressed her skin with his hands as if he were trying not to break her. How he held onto her, not to keep her there but to keep himself from slipping away. The photographer and the other staff were blown away by Daehyun's modeling that they took extra pictures so he could take them with him. Himchan was next and he walked up to switch places but Daehyun was too busy thinking about Eunji to even notice anyone around him. As he sat in the makeup room getting his hair touched up, the female lead shyly came up to him.

"Umm...Jung Daehyun?" She said and Daehyun looked into the mirror to see who was speaking. He forced a small smile to show that he noticed her. She bowed deeply and a wide smile spread across her face. "Hello my name is Song Jieun, nice to officially meet you." Daehyun gave a little bow in return and trying to zone out the girl with a wide smile. "I was wondering if....uh....it's possible if I could get your number." Daehyun stood up from the makeup chair and faced Jieun. He had to admit she was cute, but nowhere near as cute as Eunji. Nervously Jieun fidgeted with her phone and Daehyun just shook his head.

"Sorry...I already have someone." He walked right past her, leaving Jieun a little stunned. Daehyun couldn't see anyone in his eyes but Eunji, and she only wanted to see him as a friend. If he had to be her friend for the rest of his life just so he could be near her, he would do it. Eunji sighed and dropped the phone back down on the table. Himchan was a little more upset at the fact that he had to hear what happened through other people. Once she explained that she was sorry for not calling him while was swelling shut, he finally forgave her.

"So can you have tuna?" Yongguk asked sitting on the couch and held the two cans in front of her face. Eunji laughed and the two of them leaned in to kiss until there was an unexpected knock at the door. She stood up and walked over to the door. When she opened she wasn't expecting to see the person standing before her.

"DAVID?!" Eunji screamed and the tall man smiled. He held his arms wide open and Eunji jumped into his tight embrace. Yongguk came over when he heard Eunji yell and was mad when he saw her easily go into the arms of another man. The man spun Eunji around in his arms and set her back down on the ground.

"Oh my gosh...you've only gotten more beautiful."  He cupped her small face in his hands and Eunji laughed and slapped away his hands. "I haven't seen you in years but I think I love you more than ever." He pinched her cheek and Eunji giggled. It was a giggle Yongguk thought he was the only one special enough to hear. He stormed out of hiding in the living room and stepped between Eunji and the tall man in sun glasses. Yongguk grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him close. David didn't even flinch, instead he just smirked.

"Don't come so close to my wife." Yongguk threatened. Eunji slapped Yongguk up the back of his head causing her husband to turned around. "Ow! What was that for!" He yelled at her and Eunji jabbed a finger into his chest.

"That's David Moon....My uncle, you BABO!"

--------------------------------------------------

Hey, it's Hayley again. Ann had me write this for her. She laid in bed and basically told the story and I had to type as fast as possible to keep up with her....so sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or what ever....DEAL WITH IT!

So yeah.....Jieun and Daehyun hmmmm?!?!?!