Review

Teachers Pet

PEANUTBUTTERJELLY REVIEW SHOP http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/333571/peanutbutterjelly-review-shop-open-kpop-review-reviewshop-fanfictionsreview

 

Title - To be honest I really thought your title for this story really complimented the story and lured people in (it sure did lure me in ;D) (2)

Description - It gave a good summary of the story with out giving too much away. When I first read it I was very interested~ (4)

Foreword - Introducing the members and characters was good and it helped tell the story at the beginning (since the readers know what the main girl looks like because of your pictures) (4)

Sub-Total = 10/10

 

Plot - To be honest this is the first time I've ever come across a story with a plot line with this which really drew me in. I liked how Yongguk and Eunji's relationship bloomed so perfectly throughout the whole story and also how their circumstances really lead them to their soulmates. The way you encorporated the members of BAP into you story without making it too complicated was really amazing and it only interested me further. The ending (to me) was extremely cute and I had to read the whole thign twice to really 'soak' up more of the cuteness (:D) but one thing i would change was the fact that Eunji was so forgiving of Yongguk even though he just left her for a year. The personality you built up for Eunji through out the whole story didn't really match her at the end but dispite this I still felt the ending really fitted into the storyline quite nicely. (29)

Originality - It was refreshing to read such a cute and easy to follow story (since all the BAP fictions I read are s~) It was very entertaining and in my opinion very original! I've never read a fanfiction with a plot quite like this one! keep up the good work! (10)

Sub-Total = 39/40

 

Characters - I enjoyed all the character developments but I felt like yu could have elaborated a little more on Zelo and Jongup's characters because I feel like they just showed up too little within your story and that they didn't really have much of a story. But other than that I really enjoyed the way you set out your characters! Very original (15)

Sub-Total = 15 /15

 

Layout - The layout of your story was easy to read (no bright colours or messy layouts in your paragraphs) also your background really made the story feel more homely for me (I sort of imagined it to be the wallpaper in their house to be honest xD) (15)

Sub-Total = 15/15

 

Pictures and Gifs - One thing i really did LOVE about your fanfiction was the fact that you put pictures/gifs/macros at the bottom of your chapters! Athough they didn't necessarily suit the story I felt like they really showed more about you (The author) and they were really cute and made me keep reading just so I could see them at the end (I also kept reading because of your amazing writing too~) (15)

Sub-Total = 15/15

 

Other - Something I really loved about your fanfiction was the fact that you had links to songs that you would give the readers to listen to while they read (nice touch and gave the story more depth and they really made the mood of certain scenes) Also the random polls about what to add next in the story and 'chapters' asking for support for BAP really involved the reader which made me feel really awesome as I read the story (that's kinda weird isn't it xD) Also I read your update on your hospital visit and surgery so all my best and I hope you get better soon! You seem like such a nice person (and you're also a fantastic writer) so I really hope you recover soon~ (5)

Sub-Total = 5/5

 

Total = 99/100 = 99%

 

Reviewer note: Woah your fanfiction really me in and tbh it's the only long fanfiction I've ever read to the very end! I really want to read some more of your storys in the future, I know they won't disappoint! I read this whole fanfiction in one night and wrote the review right after! (You should be proud because I have an attention span of an ant -_-) Thank you so much for asking us to review your fanfiction~

- Admin Butter~