Can I help you?

Teachers Pet

When Yongguk woke up the next morning, Eunji was already gone. She was at school in the art room working on one of the sketches she had in her book. After yesterday she didn't know how she could ever face Yongguk again. No matter how close the two got, she would always have feelings for Youngjae, nothing could change that. Suddenly two arms wrapped around her shoulders and brought her into a deep embrace. Looking over her shoulder Eunji was looking at Daehyun's smiling face. She sighed and shook him off of her.

"Oh come on, don't act like that." Daehyun sat beside her and tried to get her attention but Eunji was concentrating on her work. "How about we have a date today after school." Eunji looked up at him and his face was full of anticipation. She rolled her eyes and stormed out of the class room only to bump into Youngjae.

"Eunji? What's the big rush?" Youngjae looked over Eunji's head and saw Daehyun run out of the room behind her. His grasp on Eunji tightened and he stepped between her and Daehyun. "Jung Daehyun, shouldn't you be heading to class?" With that Daehyun slowly headed back to class. Eunji and Youngjae talked for a few minutes before Eunji headed to class where she was ogled by Daehyun all day. He wouldn't stop staring at her and trying to get her attention. It was so annoying that Himchan eventually had to tell him to stop. During lunch Daehyun followed Eunji back to the art room and would distract her every second.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Eunji finally exploded at Daehyun and held her paintbrush at him like a weapon. Daehyun held his hands up in the air and smiled.

"Hang out with me today after school and I'll never bug you again." Daehyun grabbed the brush from her hand and put it down beside the easel. Eunji agreed and went back to her work. Daehyun thought he had finally won her affection, but she just wanted him to leave her alone. When it was time for math Eunji grabbed Daehyun before class started.

"Let's go out now...I don't want to go to math." Daehyun didn't refuse and the two snuck out of the school. Yongguk looked out the window and saw Eunji and Daehyun running out of the front gates and disappearing around the corner. He sighed and went back to teaching the class, deciding that Eunji disserved some time to be a teenager. "So what now?" She asked as they walked down the street. Daehyun shrugged and headed over to a food vendor. The two ordered spicy rice cakes and water, Daehyun seemed to be eating it easily but Eunji was never very good with spicy things.

"Aigoo~ what a baby." Daehyun mocked her and gave her his water bottle. She chugged it trying to douse the fire in . The two of them went shopping around the area and Daehyun secretly bought her a hair band that Eunji really wanted. "Oh! Want to go to the karaoke?" Daehyun asked but he didn't give Eunji any time to answer as he grabbed her hand and started dragging her to it. For two hours Daehyun sang his heart out and Eunji was finally able to have a good time. Although she was tone deaf, Daehyun still cheered her on and demanded that she sing multiple songs. "That was fun~" Daehyun cheered as he took a bite of a hotdog he bought on the way towards Eunji's home. She laughed at him as he did some aegyo with his mouth full of food.

"What a weirdo." Eunji mumbled and pulled a tissue out of her bag to wipe the ketchup on the side of his mouth. Daehyun blushed and thanked her. "Well this is my house." Before running off inside, Daehyun grabbed her wrist and told her to wait a second. He pulled out the head band and Eunji's eyes lit up with excitement. "No way...Daehyun you didn't have to." Eunji tried to give it back but Daehyun just laughed and placed it on her head.

"You look really cute with it....I'll see you tomorrow." Daehyun waved and ran off so he could get home before it turned dark. Eunji turned to open the front door as a car came to a screaming halt in front of the house. She wanted as a tall, beautiful woman stormed out of the car and pushed past Eunji to bang on the door.

"YAH! BANG YONGGUK! OPEN THIS DOOR!" The woman screamed. Eunji stood there wide eyed and watched the crazy woman bang on her door.

"U-um...excuse me?" Eunji tapped on the woman's shoulder and she spun around and when she saw Eunji she faked a smile. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah I'm looking for my boyfriend Bang Yongguk. Are you his neighbour or something?" The woman flicked her hair over her shoulder and glared at Eunji.

"Boyfriend? But I thought he was married?" Eunji was starting to get a little annoyed with this woman. How dare she call Yongguk her boyfriend.

"That's what he keeps saying but we slept together like a month ago and all of sudden he has a wife? YEAH RIGHT! BANG YONGGUK OPEN THIS DOOR!" The woman started banging on the door again and Eunji was left speech less. She and Yongguk had been married about two months now, does that mean he cheated on her? Yongguk opened the door and his eyes grew wide when he saw the two women standing there. "Yongguk~" She said and wrapped her arms around Yongguk.

"Sunhwa? What are you doing here?" He held Sunhwa away from him and looked to Eunji who had tears silently falling down her face. "Eunji..." He tried to say something but she held her hand up to silence him.

"Sorry to bother you two...I just forgot something." Eunji burst into the house and headed to her room. She felt like she had been punched in the chest. Seeing that woman draping herself over Yongguk filled her with rage and sadness. Grabbing her bag, Eunji started filling it with clothes and things she needed.

"Sunhwa you need to leave. I told you it's over between us." Yongguk pushed her away and tried to run after Eunji but Sunhwa grabbed onto him.

"No Yongguk! Don't leave me! Please! I love you!" Sunhwa was crying hysterically and clinging onto Yongguk with all of her strength. Another car pulled up to the front of the house and Yongguk saw Zelo and his cousin Jongup step out. Zelo was glaring at Yongguk. Eunji came running down the stairs and brushed past him.

"SUNHWA GET OFF ME!" He shoved her to the ground and ran after Eunji. He grabbed hold of her waist and held her tightly. "Eunji...it's not what you think." Yongguk said but Eunji closed her eyes tightly and covered her ears. She didn't want to be persuaded. It hurt too much to hear his voice right now. Zelo and Jongup charged over, and ripped Eunji away from him. Zelo punched Yongguk square in the jaw as Jongup guided Eunji to the car.

"Come near my sister again and I'll kill you." Zelo warned before jumping in the car and driving away. Eunji was crying in the back seat against Jongup who held her tightly, he was almost as obsessed with Eunji as Zelo was. Yongguk sat on his front lawn looking at the direction they drove off. He stood up and saw Sunhwa crying on the floor before grabbing her and throwing her out of the house.

"If you bother me, my wife or anyone I know again...I will hurt you." Yongguk slammed the door and slumped to the ground, holding his head in his hands. This was all his fault. If he hadn't fallen into temptation this never would have happened. Eunji would be home, in his protection. Instead she was with her brother and possible already talking about a divorce.

---------------------------

~Please comment~