Light weight

Teachers Pet

Yongguk and Eunji found a nice clearing in the forest that they decided would be perfect. They started pitching the tent and setting up the area around the campsite. They were laughing and having fun for the first time. It wasn't a husband and wife relationship but more like new friends. Eunji was in the tent getting the sleeping bags and bags unpacked while Yongguk set up the area for the small fire they were going to have later tonight. When the camp site was finally set up the sun was going to go down in an hour or two. They decided to good look for fire wood in the surrounding area. They were silent the whole time while they were collecting the wood. Yongguk didn't know what to say, was he suppose to talk to her like a child or like a woman? Eunji was also a little bit confused. She looked up and the light was a little too bright for her eyes. Yongguk saw this and put his baseball cap on her head.

"Ah...thank you." Eunji said shyly and Yongguk just laughed. Without looking where she was going, Eunji tripped over a tree root and fell face first onto the ground.

"Are you okay?" Yongguk said picking her up effortlessly. Eunji was surprised at how strong he was and jokingly brushed the dirt off her knees.

"Yeah I'm fine." She took a step forward and almost fell again until Yongguk caught her. Eunji was blushing brightly and seeing this, Yongguk quickly let go of her. He sighed and crouched down so Eunji could climb onto his back. Eunji wrapped her arms around his neck and Yongguk easily lifted her up. "I'm sorry for being heavy." Eunji said shyly as she rested her head on his shoulder but Yongguk just laughed.

"It's okay, it's a good workout. How much are you? 180 pounds?" Yongguk pretended to struggle and Eunji hit the back of his head. They laughed until they reached back to the camp ground. "Now stay here and don't cause any problems."  Yongguk said sitting her down in a chair around the soon to be camp fire. Eunji promised and Yongguk went back into the woods to find some wood. Eunji took this chance to grab her sketch book and work on doing some realistic work, but every time she did the fairy always seemed to make her way into the drawing. It was always reaching for something out of the pages. She had no idea why she kept drawing it but when Yongguk came back she quickly shut her sketch book and shoved it behind her in the chair. "I have a little portable stove in the box over there, can you start it up so we can start cooking dinner?" Yongguk said as he crouched over the fire pit, he suddenly felt like a man as he was setting the fire up. He looked over to Eunji to see how he was doing and was shocked. At the angle Eunji was bending over at, he could see down into her shirt, her chest almost fully exposed to him. He looked away, his face and ears were burning. It was the first time he had seen Eunji even resembling a woman and not a child. He felt his phone vibrating in his pocket and when he saw the name his heart raced. "Eunji, I'll be right back. I just have to take this call." Yongguk said and when Eunji gave him a thumbs up, Yongguk went a little off in the distance and took the call.

"Hey Yongguk~" Sunhwa said in her seductive tone. Yongguk rested his forehead against the tree and tried to bring himself back to reality. He was here with his wife, he wasn't supposed to be calling what is now his mistress.

"Sunhwa I can't talk now." Yongguk was trying to find the courage to tell her that he never wanted to see her again. Even if he and Eunji got a divorce, he knew that Sunhwa was no good for him. She was manipulative, moody and constantly had new men coming in and out of her life.

"Why? Are you with your girlfriend?" Sunhwa laughed. When Yongguk didn't respond she took that as a no. She started telling him all the things they could do together, all of the things they could try for the first time.

"I'm married." Yongguk blurted out and hung up the phone. He stared at it, wondering if Sunhwa would call him again. And of course, three seconds later her name flashed on the screen. Yongguk turned off the phone and shoved it into his pocket. He wanted to know if things could work out between him and Eunji before he even thought about Sunhwa again. The mistake he made the night before would not be repeated again and he hoped that he would never have to speak of it. Yongguk came back to the camp site and Eunji was cooking meat and rice. She smiled brightly and waved at him and Yongguk waved back. "Smells good." Yongguk said as he huddled by the fire and poked it with a stick laying nearby. After their small dinner the two sat around the fire and talked about their family and lives before they got married. Yongguk asked Eunji a question about Zelo but she didn't answer back. He looked beside him and saw Eunji sleeping in an awkward angle. "Dummy." Yongguk said and picked Eunji up in his arms. he couldn't believe how light she was, he had no idea how she wasn't carried away by a strong breeze. He placed her down on her sleeping bag and went outside to put the fire out. He went into the tent and looked at Eunji sleeping. Her leg was outside of the ped sleeping bag and Yongguk used all of his will power just so he could lightly touch her leg so he could put it back under the blanket. He laid down and his eyes started to close when he suddenly felt something drape across his chest and legs. Yongguk looked over and saw Eunji cuddling tightly against him with a slight smile on her face. "Oh come on...you act so innocent." Yongguk whispered before allowing himself to fall into a peaceful slumber.

----------------

~Please comment~