Plotting

Teachers Pet

"David...Moon..." Yongguk said looking over the man once again. Now fully realizing the situation he bowed immediately and begged for forgiveness. Eunji hung her head and called her husband an idiot again before grabbing her uncles hand and leading him into the house. He looked around the small house and shook his head disapprovingly. "I would just like to say I'm a huge fan." Yongguk followed David around as Eunji gave him a tour. When they got to the bedrooms, David stood there confused and a little shocked.

"Who are you exactly and why are you living with my niece?" David was glaring at Yongguk who stood a little behind Eunji. Although the man was younger than Yongguk, David's presence was so powerful and intimidating that it made Yongguk fear for his life. Eunji chuckled and lightly tapped her uncles arm.

"Oh come on...you know I'm married....right?" Eunji said only to receive her uncles look of horror in return. "Apparently not..." Eunji muttered and David automatically grabbed her only to put himself between the husband and wife.

"MARRIED?! BUT YOU'RE ONLY EIGHTEEN!" He yelled, glaring at the shaking Yongguk. "NO! NO I WON'T ALLOW IT!" David hugged Eunji so tightly she was having problems breathing. "DOES YOUR BROTHER KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" David yelled and Yongguk nodded shyly. "I didn't ask you." David hissed at him and Yongguk bowed deeply. "Nope, nope, nope I won't allow this. I refuse." David held tightly onto Eunji's wrist and pulled her down the stairs and headed to the front door. Yongguk wouldn't let this man suddenly come into his house, intimidate him and then steal his wife. Yongguk grabbed Eunji's free hand before David could pull her out the front door.

"You're not taking her anywhere." Yongguk growled at David. Eunji stood between these two very strong personalities and watched them have an alpha male moment.

"I don't think you have a choice." David said back pulling Eunji a little closer to his side. Eunji winced at how tightly David was holding her hand and Yongguk was ready to explode.

"Actually you're the one who doesn't have a choice." Yongguk reached over, twisted David's arm until he released Eunji. He then pulled his wife into his arms and held onto her protectively. Eunji blushed brightly and held tightly onto Yongguks shirt as she looked to her uncle with a serious gaze. David rubbed his sore arm and let out a large sigh. He whipped out his phone and held it up to his ear.

"Yo Zelo~ I was wondering if you and Jongup wanted to go out to dinner as a family this evening....yeah Eunji will be there...I'm positive! She's standing right in front of me." David gave a little smirk and Eunji stared at her uncle in disbelief. She knew he was just as crazy as Zelo and Jongup, but she didn't know just how crazy. "Alright we'll meet you there in two hours..see you~" David hung up and walked casually back into the house. Yongguk and Eunji followed him as he made his way into the living room and sat comfortably on the couch. "Come on Eunji, go get ready. We're going to have dinner soon." David smiled brightly like nothing was wrong with what he had just done.

"Actually Eunji and I have had a pretty crazy day. We we're just going to stay home." Yongguk said as he saw Eunji was too flustered to say anything bad to her family member. David's smile disappeared as he stared at Yongguk.

"I never said you were invited...this is family only." David shot back making the couple feel very uncomfortable. He stood up and ripped Eunji out of Yongguk's arms. "Now go get ready like I said." David pushed her towards the stairs which caused her to fall harshly. Yongguk grabbed David and slammed his against the wall. David grabbed Yongguk's shirt and the two held their fists in the air.

"NEVER TOUCH HER LIKE THAT!" Yongguk yelled ready to smash his face in. This guy was the perfect punching bag to get all of his anger out about the events of the day.

"STOP IT!" Eunji screamed and the two looked over to Eunji who was on the verge of tears. She didn't like seeing her family about to be hurt and she didn't like seeing Yongguk in trouble. "I'll go out to dinner with the family tonight David, but after that I don't want you anywhere near this house or Yongguk ever again! Do you understand me?" Eunji yelled at David who gave a small nod. Even though he and Eunji had been close since they were children, he had never heard her yell or get so worked up over someone other than him. Yongguk let go of David first and looked to Eunji with only love and devotion and David hated that. Eunji wasn't suppose to marry anyone. She was to stay a pure, innocent angel her whole life. But now David could see that she had tasted the temptation of adulthood and Yongguk was the one to blame for that. Eunji hurried upstairs to get ready so the two men didn't have to be alone together long. Yongguk headed back into the kitchen to get rid of any possible deadly foods while David wandered up into Eunji's room and looked at her sketch books which were spread out on her desk. In the beginning of the books there were pages and pages filled with drawings of some strange man. Then somewhere around the middle the pictures started to change into sketches of Yongguk. David ripped one of the pages out of the book of the strange man and put it in his pocket.

"Are you ready yet?" David called to Eunji who took almost an hour to get ready. Eunji stepped out of the bathroom in a purple cocktail dress that matched with her slightly curled hair and simple jewelry.  "Stunning." David said and lightly brushed his hand against Eunji's soft cheek. She smiled slightly and headed downstairs where Yongguk was watching television. He looked up and his jaw dropped when he saw Eunji standing there. Even in a simple dress she looked stunning; it made him a little upset that he never had the chance to see her in a wedding dress.

"You look beautiful." Yongguk walked over to Eunji and held her hand tightly. David growled and grabbed Eunji and pulled her outside where a taxi was waiting for them. Yongguk waved brightly to Eunji who smiled and waved back at him as she entered the taxi. The second she looked away and David looked back, Yongguk gave him the finger and slammed the door shut. He went into his room and headed straight to his CD rack where he pulled out all the David Moon CD's and broke them all into little pieces.  

"He's a keeper." David said as he rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around Eunji's shoulder. She shook his arm off and stared forward with a cold gaze. "Oh come on Eunji! Lighten up."

"You were a jerk David. If you like it or not that's my husband and I will not let you treat him like that." Eunji looked at him from the corner of her eye and fidgeted with the edge of her dress. David tried to laugh it off and ignore the tone his sweet angel used.

"So you love him?" David asked Eunji straightforwardly. She looked at him a little stunned at the sudden question. Her brain couldn't process all the thoughts going through her mind at the moment. With her silence David smirked and fixed his hair in the rear-view mirror. The taxi pulled up to the restaurant and the two of them walked out and were greeted by Zelo and Jongup who cleaned up nicely. The four of them walked into the restaurant and everyone was staring at them. All the women were staring at the three tall, y men who were standing protectively over their only female companion. All the men were staring at the woman walking with them, she had a calming beauty that few very people in the world could pull off. With her cold gaze the men could feel themselves becoming shy like school boys. They sat down at their table and Eunji fidgeted with the spoon that had a single spot of dirt on it. The three boys laughed and talked comfortably amongst themselves but all Eunji could think about was Yongguk and what he could possibly be doing right now.

"Eunji?" A familiar voice said and a warm hand laid itself gently on her bare shoulder. Eunji looked up and standing there was Youngjae with a bright smile.

"Youngjae?" Eunji said very flustered. Youngjae laughed and held his arms open a little. Eunji stood out of her seat and gave him a small hug. Even though their skin barely touched, there was no denying there was electricity between them.

"You look stunning Eunji. Truly stunning."  He brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes and chuckled innocently before introducing himself to the rest of the table. David smirked when he recognised the man as the person Eunji drew before. When she saw her smiling brightly and acting shy around this man, he knew what he had to do. This was his chance to get Eunji away from that demon Yongguk. "I was just having a drink with an old friend and I saw you all entre. At first I couldn't even tell it was you." Youngjae pointed back at the bar where a beautiful woman was looking at Youngjae's back longingly. Eunji's smile automatically disappeared and she hung her head. She didn't know why seeing Youngjae with another woman bothered her so much since she was already married to Yongguk, but there was something about seeing her first love finding happiness with someone else that disturbed her deeply. "Anyways I'll let you get back to your evening." Youngjae gave Eunji another little hug and a wink before heading to the bathroom. After a few seconds David excused himself and headed to the bathroom himself. He walked in and Youngjae was washing his hands and fixing himself up in the mirror.

"So you're Eunji's art teacher?" David said walking up to the counter and washing his hands. Youngjae shyly nodded and replied with an awkward 'yes'. "So you like that whole 'naughty student' thing?" Youngjae froze and looked at David's reflection in the mirror. "Do you imagine her in her uniform...soaking wet...asking for you to warm her...and then you take advantage of her every which way possible?"

"NO! I WOULD NEVER IMAGINE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" Youngjae said slamming his hand against the counter. He had no idea how David he figured out he liked Eunji since everyone else was so oblivious to it. "I would never do that to Eunji...she's too fragile...too innocent for that." Youngjae hung his head and shook out the images David had planted in his mind. Now all he could think about was Eunji.

"Good, that was the answer I was looking for." David reached into his back pocket, pulled out his wallet and then took out his card. "I like you Youngjae. I like you a million times more than that moronic husband of hers...I can help you...I can help you steal her from him." David finished washing his hands and headed over to the hand dryer. Youngjae stood there in silence just looking at the card in his hand. "If you want Eunji...call me." David patted Youngjae on the back before headed back out to the dining hall where his niece was totally unaware of his plans to destroy her relationship. Youngjae headed over to the trashcan and held the card up in the air as if he were going to throw it out.

"." Youngjae muttered and slipped the car into his pocket. As he headed back to the bar he took the long way that avoided any contact with Eunji's table. For the rest of the night as his friend babbled on about her life, Youngjae was staring at Eunji who seemed like she was looking for any chance she could get to escape. He wanted her. He wanted her so badly that he felt nothing wrong with hurting his best friend to get her.

-------------------------

~please comment~