The world

Teachers Pet

------------------Please listen to this while reading-----------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL_cMwPj6V0

Three days had passed and nothing. Not a sign of Yongguk anywhere. Eunji even want over to Sunhwa's apartment to look for him, but he wasn't there. Eunji hadn't been to school since, afraid that if she left the house she might miss Yongguk coming home. Zelo couldn't watch his baby sister sink into depression like that and finally forced her out of the house. She was going to stay with him and Jongup until everything was settled. After five days Eunji finally made her way to school, the gazes of everyone seemed to burn her skin. They couldn't have known what was going on in her life, but every simple glance at her wounded Eunji's pride. She was unwanted. She gave him everything and even that wasn't enough. The bell rang and Eunji stood outside the classroom door, afraid of seeing her classmates who must have thought she dropped off the face of the planet. When she finally worked up the courage to open the door, Daehyun's face lit up. His smile soon faded when Eunji sat at her desk and stared out the window, completely ignoring his existence. He went to go get her attention but Himchan stopped him, sensing that something was terribly wrong. Eunji looked out the window, her heart racing whenever a car slowed down by the school. Nothing. The lunch bell rang and Eunji slipped out of her chair and headed out of the class. Himchan had to hold Daehyun back so he wouldn't run after her.  Eunji walked down the hall void of any emotion. Other students would bump into her and apologise but Eunji just kept walking. Her feet brought her straight to the art room where Youngjae was pacing nervously.

"Eunji." He said in his softest voice possible, afraid that any loud noise would break her. As soon as she looked up and saw Youngjae standing there, the tears rolled down her face. He rushed over to her and embraced her. She couldn't feel anything. Youngjae brought her into the class and closed the door behind her. "It's okay Eunji....just cry..." He her hair and held her tight against him, trying his hardest to not tell her that he was the reason for her pain. Eunji wrapped her arms around him and tightly held into his shirt as she cried into his shoulder. The door opened and standing there was Daehyun with a shocked expression on his face. Youngjae glared at him, sending chills down Daehyun's spine. With a sour expression Daehyun quietly closed the door again, went back to the class and grabbed his bag. He couldn't be there anymore, he had to leave. Daehyun left the school claiming that he had work to do for the upcoming sitcom he was going to be in. Himchan decided to leave also since being by himself was no fun.

"He left me...why...what did I do wrong?" Eunji's thoughts coming out loud. Youngjae winced and held onto her tighter.

"Nothing..you did nothing wrong. Trust me." Youngjae eventually let go of her and Eunji's eyes were bright red from crying. She looked as if she hasn't slept in days. He guided her over to his chair and she sat down, blank and cold. "What are you going to do now...I mean..." Youngjae didn't know how to say this but he wanted her to accept the scholarships as soon as possible so they didn't slip through her fingers.

"I'll take it....the scholarships...he would have wanted that..." Eunji didn't even blink. She stared at the desk in front of her, the memories of her and Yongguk flashing before her eyes. She wanted to know what she did to chase him away. Maybe she wasn't y enough like Sunhwa. Or maybe she wasn't smart enough. Whatever it was she vowed she would change into the perfect woman.

Yongguk sat in his motel room, staring at the pages of a book he was suppose to read. The words blurred together as he stared at the page more. He had opened the book half an hour ago but had yet to leave the first page. He couldn't stop thinking about Eunji. He knew that she would be hurt seeing that none of his things would be there, but he also knew that if he was there when she showed up he never would have been able to leave. There was a knock at the door and Yongguk snapped out of his thoughts. He opened the door and standing there was David with a case of beer and a bag full of stuff. Yongguk was about to slam the door on his face but David stuck his foot out and forced himself into the room.

"Heard about you and Eunji. Tough break dude but you disserve better. Beer?" David set all of the things he brought over onto the bed and started unloading everything from the bag. It was full of chick flicks, ice cream and dirty magazines. "You should have seen the look of the lady behind the counter. Priceless." Yongguk charged at him, slamming David against the wall but he just kept the smile on his face.

"What else do you want from me?" David forced Yongguk's hands off of him and he fixed his shirt.

"I want you to know just how absolutely okay with this Eunji is....she's happy that she can go to those nice schools now and not worry about pleasing her husband. You did the right thing." David patted Yongguks back and headed for the door.

"Wait...how did you know about her scholarships!" Yongguk screamed but David just shot his infamous smirk and waved.

"Bye" he said in English and left the motel room, absolutely pleased with himself. Yongguk threw all of the things off of his bed and ultimately destroyed the room. Still not feeling satisfied, Yongguk sat on the floor, destruction surrounding him, and started crying. He felt like a piece of him was missing. Eunji had taken his heart and his soul. Everything around him reminded him of her. He kept having to remind himself that this was for her. This was for her future. A better future than she could of ever had with him. He kept trying to convince himself that it never would have worked out anyways. She an artist, he an ex-math teacher and hopeful music producer. They made TV shows out of things like this. But, no matter how hard he tried to deny it, the thoughts of seeing Eunji in a wedding dress, finding out they were pregnant, having their first child, growing old together, that was all he wanted. And now none of that was ever going to happen. He was alone while she had the world in the palm of her hand.

--------------------------------------------

~Please comment~

Also please upvote this story so maybe it can get featured and more people will fall in love with Eunji&Yongguk :) (To upvote hit the arrow beside the title of the fic :D)

AND I FEEL YOUR PAIN WITH EUNJI AND YONGGUK! Be mad at the characters, not me :P

Want your fics reviewed? GO HERE! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/333571 Seriously the reviewer is totally chill and super nice. :) Check it out please~