Turn for the worse

Teachers Pet

The taxi ride home was strangely quiet. David said nothing and just sat there with a large smile on his face as he looked upon Eunji. She was too preoccupied with her phone to notice. Since they've been in the taxi she had been doing nothing else but texting Yongguk. He was waiting for her this whole time. He claims that he was so worried about her that he couldn't eat. This was convenient  since Eunji ate maybe three bites of her dinner and she was now officially starving. The taxi pulled up to the house and Eunji jumped out and walked quickly to the front door but David grabbed her before she could go inside.

"What? No hug for your favourite uncle?" David wrapped his arms around Eunji and brought her into a tight embrace. This hug felt wrong. The way his arm wrapped around her waist and brought her tight against him was wrong. Everything about this was wrong. Eunji lightly patted his back and politely asked him to let go. Yongguk, using his bat like hearing, swung the door open and glared at David who just smiled back. "I have some interviews and work to do this week, but I'll see you later right?" Eunji gave a little nod and with that David skipped off happily to the taxi and sped away into the darkness.

"He's a weirdo." Yongguk growled and pulled Eunji into the house.

"Yeah but he's kind of cute." Eunji joked and took her heels off. Yongguk didn't like hearing her speak about another guy like that, even if it was her creepy uncle. He pinned her to the wall and kiss her feverishly. Yongguk's hands traveled down her ribs, over her thighs and went under her dress. Eunji was trying to keep up with the random affection Yongguk was showering her with.  

"Wait...Yongguk..I..Ah~...Think we should.." Eunji was trying to get out a coherent thought but Yongguk wouldn't let her. He didn't want to waste time talking, he just wanted to show her that she was his. Yongguk was never the kind of person who liked sharing.

"Stop talking." He said in a deep voice and Eunji automatically shut up. When he used that tone with her there was no way she could fight back. Yongguk lifted his shirt off as they clumsily made their way upstairs. When they finally made it into his bedroom, Yongguk picked  Eunji up and dropped her onto the bed. "Off." He said and pointed to the dress. Eunji shyly took it off as Yongguk closed the door and pulled the curtains closed. Yongguk came over to the bed and looked at his wife with lust filled eyes. He crawled on top of her and held her face in his hands. "You belong to me." Yongguk kissed her again and the two spent the next three hours locked in Yongguk's bed room.

"I'm starving~" Eunji whined as she wrapped a bed sheet around herself and walked over to the phone on Yongguk's dresser. Yongguk was sitting up in bed and just watched the way Eunji glided across the room. Although he knew deep down that she loved him, the only time he had actually heard her saw it was when she had a crazy high fever. During their time together Yongguk must have said he loved her a million times, but Eunji didn't say it once. "Pizza okay with you?" She smiled innocently as she held the phone up to her ear. Yongguk nodded and smiled back. He climbed out of bed, kissed the top of Eunji's head and went straight to the bathroom to have a shower. Taking as little time as possible to wash up, Yongguk ran out of the bathroom to make sure Eunji was still there and still in her loving mood. Eunji was looking out the window still holding the bed sheet against her chest as if she had anything to hide anymore.

"Pizza delivery boys can't travel at the speed or light. Go have a shower and it might be here by then." Yongguk as he dried his hair with a towel. Eunji sadly nodded and walked to her room to get clothes. Yongguk was going to head downstairs until his phone started ringing. He thought about ignoring it but something made him turn around and answer that call. "Hello?"

"Hey Yongguk, it's Youngjae." The voice was quiet and very unsure. Yongguk gripped the phone tightly in his hand and honestly thought about smashing it.

"What do you want?" Yongguk said closing the bedroom door so Eunji couldn't possibly hear the conversation. There was no way he wanted her to hear him cussing out her favourite art teacher.

"Well the teachers are suppose to call the parents or guardians of the student to inform them of their post secondary application process. But I figured you would want to be the one to hear this." Youngjae sat in his house staring at Eunji's form. There were three spots on the page to fill out different schools and careers the student wanted to go into.

"So...what do you want to tell me do badly?" Yongguk was getting rather annoyed. None of this seemed important to him. Whatever Eunji decided to do was her own decision. He knew she had a bright future ahead of her, no matter what school she chooses to go to.

"She didn't choose anything. All she wrote was that she wanted to be a stay at home wife."  Youngjae put that one piece of paper down and picked up two large envelopes with Eunji's name on it. Yongguk was frozen on the other end of the line. He didn't know what to say. The one thing he expected from Eunji was that she would go to school and become a famous artist of some sort. "Another thing is that on my desk as we speak, there are two visual arts scholarships for Eunji. She doesn't know it yet since I sent them in for her. But Yongguk do you understand what you're doing to her?" Youngjae twirled David's business card in his fingers. "You're trapping her in that house.....She isn't your pet that you can keep locked up all day Yongguk. Eunji is worth more than that and you know it." Youngjae hung up and stared at it for a long time. He cursed himself and looked over to the woman he was talking to at the bar. She was laying in his bed, and with a smile on her face. During the whole time Youngjae was with her, all he could think about was Eunji.

"Holy crap..." Yongguk muttered under his breath and hung up the phone. The last thing he wanted was to keep Eunji's talents locked away in her room where the rest of the world couldn't bask in its beauty. Yongguk groaned and flopped down onto his bed. He stared at the ceiling, trying to think of everything he could do to free her from the restraints that he had unknowingly placed upon her. Eunji came jumping into the room with a large smile on her face.

"Pizzas here~" She cheered and ran back downstairs. Yongguk sat up and headed down stairs to see Eunji sitting at the table munching on a piece of pizza. He walked over to her and pulled Eunji out of her chair and wrapped her in a tight embrace.

"I love you so much." Was all he said, over and over again. It started to worry Eunji who pulled out of his arms and looked up to him with a confused expression. "Promise you will never forget how much I love you."

"How can I forget when you keep telling me all the time." Eunji giggled and kissed him lightly on the lips before sitting back down and devouring her pizza. Yongguk sat across from her and stared at the pizza on his plate. Strangely he wasn't hungry anymore. In fact he felt ill.  

-------------------

~Please comment~

After writing this I really wanted pizza....CURSES

"Cherry tomatoes are mine~~~~~"

Please tell me you know where this is from...

YOU DON'T?! 0.0 FORSHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this and your life will less...I promise

">