Just friends

Teachers Pet

The next day when Yongguk woke up, Eunji was already gone. He rolled out of bed and walked down stairs to see his wife putting her boots on. There was a knock at the door and Eunji waved at him to hide. Yongguk groaned and went back upstairs and watched from the top of the stairs. Eunji opened the door and standing there was a very happy Daehyun. He wanted to run down the stairs and tell Daehyun that he owned every inch of Eunji, but he knew that she would beat the crap out of him. She looked back and spotted him before closing the door and heading out with Daehyun.

"Good morning." He said as he rubbed his hands together. Eunji rolled her eyes when she saw that Daehyun was trying to act manly when it was clearly freezing out. She took off on her of her gloves and gave it to him. Daehyun smiled widely and proudly put the pink glove on his hand. "So what first?" He asked as he shoved his hands into his pockets while walking down the street.

"Hot chocolate?" She asked and Daehyun couldn't agree more. The two of them walked for twenty minutes to get to the shopping district in the area and pushed through the crowd to get some hot chocolate. Daehyun kindly paid and they walked around looking at all the really cute things for sale.

"This would look so cute on you." Daehyun picked up a panda hat and forced it onto Eunji's head. She looked in the mirror and when she saw how cute it looked on her she smiled brightly. "Do you want it? I'll buy it for you." Daehyun asked but Eunji just shook her head. She couldn't ask anything from Daehyun because then she would feel like she has to pay him back. Eunji's eyes looked over the tables of clothing and knickknacks when she finally spotted a hat she thought would look great on  Yongguk. It was black and on the back of it in graffiti esc writing was the word 'Brooklyn'. It totally fit with his style. Daehyun watched carefully as Eunji pondered over which hat she was going to buy, wondering who the lucky recipient was going to be. When Daehyun turned his back to be praised for his looks by some of the older women running the stalls, Eunji quickly bought the hat and shoved it into her bag so Daehyun wouldn't question her about it. She walked over to Daehyun who was now being crowded by old and young women.

"Is this your girlfriend?" An older woman asked. Everyone started complementing the two and how beautiful they were. They politely thanked everyone and eventually made their way through the market.

"I didn't know models could be so popular." Eunji looking at some children's toys that she remembered having.  

"Yeah well...what can I say? My beautiful attracts people." Daehyun raised his arms in the air and began laughing evilly. Eunji punched him in the ribs and Daehyun laughed and cried out in pain. "What would you say if I told you I got my first acting gig." Daehyun asked as he and Eunji tried on animal head bands.

"I would say 'Congratulations' and buy you food....why?" Eunji tried on a pair of pink cat ears and Daehyun called her cute.

"Perfect because I was starting to get hungry." he skipped away from the stall and pointed toward the stores that had steam pouring out of the windows.

"Wait you really got an acting gig?" Eunji was a little doubtful of her crazy friend. He was really good looking but when she got to know him more, the more she realised looks were deceiving.

"Of course! who could resist this face?" Daehyun posed and Eunji walked away leaving him there looking foolish. They bought food which Daehyun ended up paying for because he refused to let Eunji pay. "Even though you're my friend and I see you as a genderless blob, it is only polite for the female not to pay....not that you're a girl or anything." Daehyun joked and Eunji stuck her tongue out at him. When he was busy paying she looked behind the food stall and sitting there, as if it were waiting for her, was a teddy bear covered in camouflage. She looked to Daehyun and back at the bear and knew it would be perfect for him. She wandered over to it and paid the nice lady for the toy. "Who's that for?" Daehyun asked as he walked up behind her. Eunji shoved it at him and Daehyun looked a bit confused.

"Merry Christmas." Eunji smiled brightly as Daehyun took hold of the bear. He poked her forehead and told her boys don't like things like that for Christmas, but he refused to give it back. For the rest of the day the two hung out and played video games and bought an unusually large amount of food, all of which Daehyun paid for. Eunji walked in the front door of the house and Yongguk was sitting on the steps waiting for her. "Hey." Was all she said before walking past him and heading to her room. She quickly threw the hat in her closet and slammed it close when Yongguk opened her door.

"Have fun with your boyfriend?" he asked glaring at Eunji. She rolled her eyes and sat on her bed.

"Yeah, tons of fun."  When she said that Yongguk chuckled and jumped on the bed startling her. She burst out laughing as Yongguk kissed up her neck leaving small red marks as a mark to show she belongs to someone else. When he started to climb off of her he was startled when he felt something tug on the edge of his shirt. He looked down to see a blushing Eunji holding tightly onto his shirt. "Don't....leave..." she muttered and Yongguk felt himself totally give into her aegyo.

----------------------------

~Please comment~