You're my woman

Teachers Pet

The next day at school Eunji was busy doodling on the edges of her notebook when the teacher called for attention. She looked up and standing at the front of the room was two very handsome men who made the uniform look runway fashion. All the girls instantly started whispering and the guys were glaring at them.

"Everyone I would like you to meet our new classmates Kim Himchan and Jung Daehyun. Why don't you two tell us a little about yourselves?" The teacher said, Himchan smiled at her and she giggled and covered her face. Eunji felt sick seeing her teacher act like such a school girl. Seeing them didn't impress Eunji much, she looked back down at her book and started drawing. Daehyun spotted her drawing and smirked.

"Daehyun and I are currently models venturing into the acting field." Himchan seemed over confident while Daehyun kept staring at Eunji. The two sat down at their desks and continued to be the centre of everyone attention for the rest of the day. When art class finally arrived, Eunji happily skipped into the room to see Youngjae staring out of the window.

"Hey Mister Yoo." Eunji said and when Youngjae saw her standing in the doorway, he smiled brightly. He came over to her and they both stood there awkwardly smiling. Then Eunji felt someone bump into her while entering the room. She looked over and Daehyun gave her a little smirk before standing around the room. Youngjae walked away from Eunji and went over to Daehyun to introduce himself. Eunji sighed and sat down at her easel and looked at the blank canvas. Just as she put the brush to the canvas Daehyun nudged her arm.

"Hey...you're Eunji right?" He smiled charmingly at her but Eunji just stared at the large black line running through her canvas. She sighed and glared at Daehyun who looked absolutely oblivious.  "So you're an artist? That's cool." Daehyun looked at his own canvas and looked at it thoughtfully. Eunji grabbed her easel and moved it over a little so she wasn't sitting beside him. Seeing that she moved Daehyun moved also, when she looked at him oddly he shrugged and laughed. "The lights better over here." Youngjae was sitting at his desk and watched Daehyun flirting with Eunji who was clearly not interested. He was drawing one line over and over again until the art period was over and it turned out he had carved a large wound in his sketch book that held some of his best works. Eunji quickly walked out of the room and headed for math class, almost happy to see Yongguk standing at the front of the classroom. He smiled when he saw Eunji but when he saw Daehyun chasing after like a puppy he scowled. "Yo...Eunji.....Eunji~" Daehyun kept trying to get her attention but she kept her head down and focused on the math questions in her work book. Yongguk stopped teaching and stared at Daehyun reaching over to Eunji's desk to pass her a note. He quickly walked over and ripped the note out of Daehyun's hand. Daehyun looked at him with a shocked expression and Eunji looked up confused.

"What's this? 'Eunji, call me if you ever want to go out ***-***-****' wow...very classy." Yongguk crumpled the note and looked at Daehyun who was covering his face from embarrassment. Eunji was looking from Daehyun to Yongguk, confused about what was going on. Yongguk walked to the front of the room and started teaching again. Himchan and Daehyun had to leave during the middle of class because of a fashion shoot. When class ended Eunji went to the art room to go see Youngjae again and he was sadly looking over his destroyed sketch book.

"Youngjae." Eunji said knocking on the door. When he looked up and saw her there he jumped from his seat and bashed his knees against his desk. She laughed and walked over to him with her bag clutched tightly in her hand.

"Eunji...what are you doing here? I thought you would have gone home by now." He rubbed his knees and knocked his sketch book dramatically out of view.

"I walked today and it started raining so I figured I might as well wait it out." Eunji pointed to the window and it was pouring heavily. He nodded his head and they both awkwardly stood there until Youngjae got an idea.

"Hey, how about I drive you home." Without thinking twice Eunji said yes and the two were walking out to the teachers parking lot until Eunji finally remembered that he knows where Yongguk lives. Panicking, she was trying to think of a reason to get out of it. Suddenly a hand reached a pulled her away from Youngjae before they walked out to the parking lot. Yongguk dragged Eunji out into the rain and towards his car. Youngjae called out for them but it was too late, Yongguk shoved Eunji into the passenger's seat and then the two drove away.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT! YOUNGJAE IS GOING TO KNOW SOMETHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN US!" While Eunji was yelling Yongguk pulled into the drive way and he sat silently, listening to his wide yell at him. He looked at her with an intense stare and Eunji became silent. Yongguk wrapped his hand around the back of Eunji's head and pulled her head towards him. He pressed his lips against hers and kissed her passionately with their tongues fighting for dominance. When their lips parted a moan escaped from Eunji's mouth. She was shocked from the feelings growing inside of her and when Yongguk tried to lean in and kiss her again Eunji pushed him away. "Stop." She whispered and opened the car door and crawled out into the rain. Yongguk jumped out of the car and wrapped his hands around the waist before she could enter the house. "What's wrong with you today?" Eunji said as she tried to break away from Yongguk's grasp.

"I'm tired of men looking at you like a piece of meat. You're my woman, and I want you to know it." Yongguk spun her around and pressed her against the door while kissing her. Eunji tried to fight it, she didn't want this. She wanted Youngjae. Yet, something in side of her wanted more. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and made the kiss more passionate. With the rain pouring down on them, Yongguk could feel Eunji shivering from the cold. He opened the door and the two stumbled into the house, a hot tangle of limbs.

----------------------------------

~Please comment~

Y TIME?!!?!?!

You'll find out next chapter~

VOTE FOR B.A.P FOR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR! http://k.daum.net/qna/poll/view.html?category_id=QGO003&qid=4y8ZN&q=%EC%9D%B4%EC%84%B8%EB%B8%90&srchid=NKS4y8ZN

JONGUP COMING SOON