Happy birthday

Teachers Pet

Things went smoothly for a long time. Yongguk was going to go back to school so he could learn more about music production but at the moment he was working at a youth shelter. He made very little money, but Eunji never complained, she was proud of her husband. Three months had passed by in the blink of an eye and Eunji was started to think about what she would do after high school. The thought of being a stay at home wife had crossed her mind. It was a tempting role for her, she knew that she wasn't really able to work in any normal business environment. As she sat in the art room and looked out the window at the passing clouds, she didn't someone walk in. Youngjae had tried his hardest to keep his distance from Eunji but being with her was so comfortable that they seemed to have fallen right back into their friendship relationship that they had before Yongguk was fired. He walked up behind her and scared her a little.

"YAH! YOO YOUNGJAE!" Eunji yelled and tried to slow her heart beat. She was never very good with scary things. Halloween was the worst time of the year for her, but thankfully it passed and Christmas was coming up in a week. It was the last day of school before winter vacation and everyone was buzzing with anticipation. Eunji's parents did come back from their vacation but ended up leaving again to South Africa, this time taking Zelo with them.

"Sorry~ Forgive me?" Youngjae did a little aegyo and Eunji just stuck her tongue out at him. "What were you thinking about?" Youngjae sat beside her and Eunji shrugged.

"What I'm going to do after school..." Eunji fidgeted with a piece of charcoal that she was going to use to draw something, but she suddenly lost the will to do anything.

"Well of course you're going to art school." Youngjae said with a smile on his face but Eunji couldn't seem to muster up the same amount of enthusiasm. "Oh come on...that's a no brainer isn't it? I mean...you're AMAZINGLY talented. Art school is the obvious next step." He looked at Eunji and saw how she was purposely avoiding his gaze. "Or does Yongguk want you to stay home?"

"NO! I haven't even talked about it with Yongguk...he would tell me to go to art school too." Eunji mumbled and Youngjae was honestly confused with what she was saying. He wanted to know why she was questioning about going to post secondary education. When he opened his mouth to ask, the bell rang and Eunji quickly scurried off to her class. School ended and Eunji wrapped herself in her favourite matching pink scarf and mittens. Sadly she had lost her hat so she had to walk around covering her ears with her hands. She felt foolish but it was better to be warm than fashionable. "I'm home~" Eunji called as she walked in the door. A party popper was set off and Eunji felt like her heart stopped. She looked up and saw Yongguk standing there with a party hat on and a large smile plastered across his face.

"Happy birthday Choi Eunji!" He yelled and threw confetti everywhere. "I'll clean that up later." He said and grabbed her hand to drag her to the living room. There, he had set up a large banner and lots of pink and purple things that Eunji absolutely loved.

"Thank you oppa." Eunji reached up and cupped her hands around Yongguk's face. She stood on her tippy toes and placed a soft kiss on Yongguk's lips. There was something different about the kiss, when Eunji and Yongguk separated they just stood there looking at each other.  Yongguk, sensing the atmosphere, cleared his throat and rested his shoulders on Eunji's shoulders.

"Go and change into something comfortable so I can make you dinner." He turned her around and guided her to the staircase. Sulking the whole time, Eunji went to her room and tried to look for something y to wear. Everything she pulled out made her blush just thinking about Yongguk seeing her in it, eventually she wound up wearing sweat pants and a baggy tee-shirt. As she opened her bedroom door, the power went out leaving her in total darkness. "SON OF A-" Yongguk yelled out. Eunji went downstairs using the very little light given from the outside world. The two of them ended up eating ham and cheese sandwiches. "I wanted to make you something nice." Yongguk complained but Eunji said this was better than any birthday she had before. As it got darker, Yongguk and Eunji set candles up around the living room to make things a little easier to see. As she was setting up the last of the candles Yongguk disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a cake. "Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Eunji~ Happy birthday to you~" Eunji bounced up and down and sat at the table where Yongguk set the cake down. Eunji closed her eyes and wished with all of her might that she and Yongguk would be able to express their feelings to each other one day.

"Thank you oppa....I really love this."  She took a strawberry off the top of it and took a large bite. Yongguk and Eunji smiled at each other and the atmosphere became weird again. The worst thing was, Yongguk knew exactly what this type of atmosphere led to and he didn't want that.

"Alright, time for bed." He jumped up, picked the cake up off the table and walked away. Eunji was a little confused but managed to shuffle upstairs to her bedroom. She laid in her bed and listened as Yongguk cleaned up downstairs then headed to his bedroom. For a few minutes she was totally still, just staring blankly at the ceiling until feelings started stirring deep inside of her. At this moment she had never wanted to be by Yongguk more in her life. Crawling out of bed, Eunji shyly headed to Yongguks room and knocked lightly on the door. "Yeah?" He called and Eunji opened the door to see Yongguk sitting up in bed with no shirt on. Her normal reaction would have been to blush, but she didn't feel embarrassed. Instead she headed over to his bed with full confidence and cuddled up against him. "WOW! EUNJI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yongguk was starting to panic. He couldn't deny that he hadn't been thinking of being in bed with Eunji, but seeing her being the one initiating it was throwing him into a really weird state of mind.

"I love you Yongguk." Eunji said looking at him directly in the eyes. There was no hint of second guessing or lying. "Please....I want to be with you...romantically." Eunji rested her hands on Yongguks arm and he groaned. He wanted so badly to say no and tell her to go back to her room. But there was no way he could deny her, not like this. He wanted to be with her just as bad as she wanted to be with him. Yongguk grabbed onto her shoulders and laid her down on the bed and he climbed on top of her, placing sweet kissed all over her face.

"I'll be gentle." He whispered before the night blurred into a rush of emotions and new feelings that over whelmed the two into an flurry of pleasure and reassurance that everything they went through wasn't for nothing. They were in love.

----------------------

~Please comment~

*Slow clap*

I had been waiting for this moment since the first chapter XD

Hey, done reading this chapter and now you find yourself looking for a new fic to sub to?

GUESS WHAT DUMMY! I GOT ME A NEW FIC!

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/299783/what-my-heart-tells-me-to-do-kpop-romance-bap-daehyun-btob-eunkwang