Meeting the Brother-in-law

Teachers Pet

Eunji woke up on the couch with a pain in her neck from sleeping at a weird angle. She stood up and walked into the kitchen to see all the food had been packed away into the fridge. Smiling to herself, Eunji poured herself a bowl of cereal ad sat on the couch watching one of her pre-recorded dramas. Yongguk came downstairs and saw Eunji eating comfortably.

"Hey." He said and went in the kitchen to get something for himself, Eunji jumped up and pushed him away from the fridge.

"I'll make you something. Tell me what you want." She smiled innocently and it brought back all the feelings of guilt that Yongguk had finally suppressed.

"No it's fine, I'll get it myself." Yongguk and Eunji fought with each other for ten minutes until Yongguk finally gave in and let his little bride make him some scrambled eggs. They sat together on the couch and watched 'Reply 1997' in total silence. They both opened their mouth to say something but ended up interrupting each other. After awkwardly allowing the other to speak first, Eunji decided to say what was on her mind.

"Thank you for making me breakfast. I really appreciated it." Yongguk smiled weakly and said it was no big deal. When Eunji pressed him to say what he wanted, he became shy and said he was only going to ask if she liked it or not. In reality though, he was going to ask her if she really wanted to be with him. The two of them hadn't really spent any time together. To make up for cheating on her, Yongguk suddenly got an idea.

"Do you want to go camping? I know it's not exactly a honeymoon like activity but we can learn more about each other." Yongguk was hopeful that maybe this trip would show how totally incompatible they were and they could somehow swing a divorce. Eunji slowly agreed, she had never been camping before but she liked the idea of being surrounded by nature. Yongguk jumped up from the couch and started running around to get everything ready. "Oh I forgot...I don't have a tent." Yongguk said as he had two sleeping bags in his arms. Eunji laughed and hit the first number on her speed dial.

"Oppa~" Eunji cheered and Yongguk's eyes grew wide. He fell to his knees and started begging Eunji not to call her older brother. He had been against their marriage since the beginning due to his unhealthy little sister complex. "Yes oppa I'm fine. Yongguk hasn't tried anything I promise. The reason why I'm calling is because we want to go camping but have no tent. Can we borrow yours?" Eunji looked to Yongguk who was laying half dead on the floor. "Thank you oppa! I'll see you in ten minutes." Eunji hung up and stepped over Yongguk to go get in the shower. Fifteen minutes later there was a loud knock at the door, Yongguk stood there frozen by the pile of things he decided they needed to go camping for the weekend. Yongguk opened the door and standing there was a tall, cute man with blonde and blue hair.

"Hey Zelo." Yongguk said as he stepped aside to let his brother-in-law in. Zelo shoved the tent into Yongguk's arms and glared at him.

"OPPA!" Eunji called as she ran down the stairs and fell into her brothers open arms. Zelo tightly embraced his little sister while glaring at the man that took her away from him.

"Hey Eunji~" Zelo held her hand as she showed him around the house. Yongguk hovered anxiously and made sure to point out that they slept in separate bedrooms. Zelo didn't seem to care and when Eunji was downstairs getting the both of them drinks, Zelo cornered him. "If you ever make my sister cry, I will come here and kick your ." Although Zelo was younger than him, he was at his eye level. Yongguk nodded his head and Eunji called them down to get their drinks. Yongguk didn't know if finding out he cheated on her would upset Eunji, but knowing he would get murdered made things a little more difficult. Zelo changed from the gangster to the sister obsessed weirdo as soon as he was in the same room as Eunji. After three hours Zelo finally left and the two of them were left to pack the car and get on the road. Eunji was making sketch ideas in the way up there as the city soon turned into mountainous terrain. Eunji was bouncing in her seat a she watched the farm lands pass before her eyes. Yongguk had to admit that she was adorable like this. Her eyes were wide and her face was pressed against the glass to see the world clearly. He opened the window and let her breath in the fresh air that was denied to her in the city she had grown up in.

----------------------------------

~Please comment~

Teehee I imagine Zelo would be an over protective brother XD

I know it's short but I wrote this chapter on my phone and it's the Thanksgiving weekend (In Canada it's in October, not November)

HERE IS A SPOIL FOR THE MOOD OF THE NEXT CHAPTER OR TWO....

Taemin - U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX6RbGopgKE&feature=youtu.be

Onew - In your eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m63lTPmZ6n4

(I F'ing LOVE the OST for "To the beautiful you". Seriously, if you didn't watch the drama, listen to the OST)

Okay some girl cut in front of me in line while I was waiting to pick up my edible arrangment thing to bring to Thanksgiving and I was all like

....Needless to say I got my spot back....

 

 Daehyun+Himchan+Scary ride= NOT HAPPY!

ZELO! DON'T HIT HIMCHAN'S IMPORTANT BIT! >_

How is he y and cute at the same time? O.O

SO.....CUTE!~~~~ *BRAIN MELTING*