Will she care?

Teachers Pet

"Get back in the bathroom." Yongguk shoved her into the bathroom and shut the door. Eunji stood there frozen, her knuckles turning white form clutching onto the towel so tightly. She decided to take this time to look at herself in the mirror and see her crazy wet hair, curling in every direction and her face bright red from the hot shower or the encounter she just had. No wonder Yongguk pushed her into the bathroom, she thought she looked hideous. Yongguk headed to his room and sat against the wall staring at the many posters he had hanging around him. He held his head in his hands and let out a loud sigh. The image of Eunji standing in front of him was now burned into his mind. He hit himself trying to shake it out.

"She's just a child Bang Yongguk...a child....a child in love with..." Now he remembered the look Eunji had on her face when she learned that Youngjae had feelings for her. Yongguk threw one of his shoes and it knocked over his lamp which came crashing to the ground. A few seconds later there was a light knock on the door. He opened it from his spot on the floor. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay? I heard something fall." Eunji tried to peak her head into the room but Yongguk stood up and blocked her view.

"Everything's fine. Don't worry....is that all you wanted?" He stepped out into the hall and closed the door behind him, promising himself that he would clean that up later.

"Where did you go today?" Eunji and Yongguk walked down stairs while keeping a safe distance between them. Yongguk looked at her and smiled shyly.

"Just out...I needed some time away from you." He jokingly poked the side of her head and she scowled. Yongguk wondered what she would do if she knew he lied to her.

-----------------------------

"I told you not to call me anymore Sunhwa." Yongguk said while heading outside so Eunji couldn't over hear them.

"You have with me for a year and then just throw me away? I MATTER YONGGUK!" Sunhwa was screaming into the phone. She was sitting in her apartment after downing her third bottle of wine in two hours. Yongguk could tell she was drunk and rolled his eyes at how over dramatic she was being. "Come visit me." She said in a quiet voice. It sounded more like the Sunhwa he fell in love with than the seductress she had turned into.

"As your friend, I will come and see you. But only for a minute then I need to get back home." Yongguk looked up to Eunji's window and saw that she wasn't there. He climbed into the car and drove over to Sunhwa's place expecting her to be bombed out of her mind and slurring every other word. His prediction wasn't very far off; Sunhwa answered the door with glazed eyes, bright red cheeks and ears, and dark mascara running down her face. Sunhwa wrapped her arms around him and Yongguk's body froze. Those overwhelming feelings he had for her  before became more of a whisper in the back of his head. The desire was easy to ignore and Yongguk found himself quickly recapturing his composer.  "Dummy." They stepped into her apartment and Yongguk grabbed a tissue to wipe the makeup and tears off of her face.

"I'm pretty...right?" Sunhwa was looking to Yongguk wide teary eyes and he felt like he was looking at a lost puppy. He patted the top of her head and gave her a reassuring smile.

"You're very beautiful Sunhwa." They sat down together on her couch and she cuddled up against him.  Yongguk jumped up and she looked at him with total shock plastered over her face. "I'm married Sunhwa, this isn't appropriate." Yongguk looked around the apartment as he suddenly felt panicked. He just had his first kiss with Eunji and he was now here with another woman, what kind of a man was he? She opened to say something but Yongguk didn't want to listen. He ran out the front door and ran down all the stairs to the parking lot and drove home as fast as possible. The farther he drove away from Sunhwa, the less anxious he felt overall. He rushed into the house and heard it was quiet and hoped that Eunji was asleep. Yongguk checked in her bedroom and she wasn't there, he was on his way to knock on the bathroom door but as he rounded the corner, Eunji exited the bathroom in nothing but a towel. From the frying pan to the fire, Yongguk was just filled with temptation all day and it was driving him insane. She was standing there, the picture of seduction. Wet, smelling of vanilla, in a short towel and a shocked expression on her face.

Now the two of them were sitting in the living room watching television in total silence. Both of them were too awkward to say anything to the other. He would looked over to steal glances at her, but he tried not to seem so desperate to get her attention. Eunji knew he was looking over at her but she didn't know what to do. Do they pretend the kiss and the whole towel fiasco never happened? Since she said at home they could be husband and wide does that mean he was expecting more from her now? Eunji was so confused about what was going on in her head and in her heart that it were almost like she were trapped within her own mind. Her hand twitched, ached for the calming relief of a paint brush, but alas  There were none in the house. Yongguk didn't like art, and he most certainly didn't like her. It was more like Yongguk was teasing her and Eunji didn't know if she should be sincere or right back.

---------------------------------------

~Please comment~

Short chapter because I'm still on semi-hiatus -_- HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURES FOR B.A.P'S NEW SINGLE?!?! They all have blond hair again?!

Yongguk

Himchan

Daehyun

Youngjae

Jongup

Zelo