Don't ignore me...

Teachers Pet

Eunji woke up the next morning and stretched until her hand touched something. She looked over and saw Yongguk sleeping peacefully. Remembering the night before, Eunji looked under the covers and saw she only had her underwear on. She quickly pulled the blanket up around her and looked around the room to see her pyjamas laying on the floor. Looking back at Yongguk who was fast asleep, Eunji took this chance to try and grab her pyjamas to try and get out of here. Suddenly an arm wrapped around Eunji waist and pulled her back onto the bed.

"No wakey. Just sleepy." Yongguk muttered and pulled Eunji tight against his body. Eunji blushed brightly and tried to crawl away from him but Yongguk was holding onto her tightly.

"Yah! Yongguk! Let go of me!" Eunji struggled but Yongguk refused to let go. "If you don't let go of me I will scream!" Eunji threatened and finally Yongguk let go of her. She scrambled out of the bed and picked up her clothes. Looking back at the bed, Yongguk was looked at her intently. "LOOK AWAY!" She yelled but he just laughed and laid back down. Quickly, Eunji put her clothes back on and ran to her bedroom. She jumped on her bed and shoved her head into the pillow. Yongguk sat up in bed and rubbed the back of his head. He couldn't believe that Eunji was the one who came to him last night.  When he walked out of his room just pilling his shirt over his head, he ran into Eunji who was walking out of the bathroom.

"Good morning." He said with a smirk on his face. Eunji blushed and stormed down stairs. "Awe come on! Don't ignore me!" For the rest of the day Yongguk followed Eunji around like a lost puppy. She was so embarrassed about how she acting the night before that even looking at Yongguk made her feel weird. Around dinner, when Eunji still hadn't talked to Yongguk he decided to take things into his own hands. "CHOI EUNJI!" Yongguk yelled. He picked her up off the couch and carried her bridal style.

"PUT ME DOWN!" Eunji yelled and smacked Yongguk's chest. He opened the back door and brought Eunji out to the cold backyard. In the middle of the yard Yongguk dropped her into the soft, white snow. Eunji felt instantly cold and thought she was going to freeze to death. "BANG YONGGUK! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALL ABOUT?!" Yongguk picked her back up and held her in a tight embrace.

"Ignoring me after last night is like pushing me in the snow....don't ignore me." feeling a little guilty, Eunji held him back and apologised for acting that way. It started to snow and the two headed back inside. Yongguk decided to make the dinner that he was going to make Eunji the night before.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook." Eunji said as she took another spoonful of soup  which was full of seaweed and beef. It filled Eunji with a nostalgic feeling of spending her birthday with her parents.

"I had to call my mom and ask her how to make it. I'm surprised it turned out so well." He was shoveling the soup and meat into his mouth so fast Eunji could barely understand him.

"Aigoo~ you eat like a child." Eunji reached across the table and wiped some soup off of his chin. Yongguk chuckled  and thanked her. The rest of the night the two of them talked comfortably. It was strange, Eunji now felt more comfortable around Yongguk than Youngjae. Yongguk stayed silent most of the time, but he said it was because he liked listening much better than talking. He had never seen Eunji talk so much before, he never realised how funny some of her stories were. When it started getting dark out things started to get a bit awkward. "Okay...well...I'm going to go to bed now...so..ugh..night..." Eunji stood up but Yongguk grabbed onto her.

"I don't get a good night kiss?" He pouted and pointed to his lips. Eunji laughed and gave him a small peck on the lips before running upstairs and hiding in her room. She changed into her pyjamas and laid in bed. For an hour she rolled around in bed, the feeling of being alone wouldn't leave her.

"Crap." Eunji said before leaving her room and heading to Yongguks room. Just as she was about to reach the door, Yongguk flung the door open and both of them seemed surprised to see the other. "I..uh...felt lonely..." Eunji said as she pulled on the edge of her shirt and looked at the floor. Yongguk chuckled and rubbed his neck.

"I was lonely too." Yongguk opened the door wider and Eunji stepped in. She laid down in the bed and pulled the blankets up to her chin. Yongguk laid beside her and the two laid there silently. They both turned to each other suddenly and wrapped their arms around each other and held each other in a tight embrace. "It's cold."

"Yeah...cold..." Eunji agreed and snuggled her face into Yongguk's chest. Yongguk almost enjoyed this as much as the night before. He never knew just sleeping beside the person you love could be so comforting and romantic. Keeping Eunji tight against him, Yongguk fell into a peaceful sleep. Eunji almost instantly fell asleep as soon as she cuddled up against Yongguk.

----------------------

~Please comment~

Have you subscribed to my new fic yet?

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/299783/what-my-heart-tells-me-to-do-kpop-romance-bap-daehyun-btob-eunkwang