Rushed

Teachers Pet

Winter break ended, the new year had passed, and everything seemed perfect for the couple. Eunji kept her necklace on always and refused to take it off. Yongguk was the same and with the ring on he could see a big difference in how the women in his music program treated him. Instead of flirting with him and constantly asking for help, they looked at him from afar and only talked to them if they were looking to be friends. Eunji on the other hand couldn't wear her ring on her hand for all to see, so she had to deal with people still looking at her. Class seemed boring to her now, she would just sit in class and wonder about what she should make Yongguk for dinner since he would come late from school. Recently he had been on her mind constantly. Right before lunch period started Eunji pulled out her phone and looked through her photos. Her favourite one was of her and Yongguk sitting on the couch and watching television. She wanted to badly to make it her home screen on her phone, but if anyone saw it there would only be drama so instead she had to deal with just looking at it secretly. With Daehyun and Himchan nowhere in sight, Eunji headed to the art room to see if Youngjae would be there and of course he was. When she knocked on the door and Youngjae looked up, the two of them smiled brightly. There would always be a special place in her heart for Youngjae since he was her first love.

"Hey." Youngjae waved her over to her desk and Eunji happily skipped over and sat beside him. He pulled out a container from his bag and inside were two large wraps. "I thought you might come see me so I packed an extra lunch." He opened it and Eunji giggled. It was so like Youngjae to think of others.

"I'm not really hungry." Eunji said looking at the delicious wrap but Youngjae forced it into her hands.

"You're way too skinny, you need to eat!" He laughed and took a bite of the other wrap and seemed to really enjoy it. So Eunji took a chance and took a large bite of the wrap and it was delicious. With her eyes wide with surprise Youngjae just chuckled. "Why do women always look so surprised when they find out I can cook?" Hearing those words stopped Eunji's heart.

"You....you think of me as a woman?" Both of them sat in silence before Youngjae let out a little chuckle. He looked deeply into her eyes and it warmed Eunji to the core.

"Did you ever doubt that?" He said and Eunji felt her skin start to burn. Her lips and tongue were going numb. She had no idea what was going on but Eunji felt like she was going to be sick. When she tried to say something she felt starting to swell. Panicked, Eunji clasped one had around and reached for Youngjae. Seeing this Youngjae held her and tried to figure out what was wrong. She was going pail and she was gasping for breath. Something was terribly wrong. He picked the impossibly light Eunji up in his arms and ran out of the school despite the yells from other staff and the screaming of the students who always knew they had a thing for each other. He put her in the passenger seat and rushed out of the parking lot and headed straight to the hospital. Other cars seemed to be moving too slowly. Eunji was blacking out from a lack of oxygen, Youngjae could see her lips puffing up and a small rash starting to form on her neck. When he reached the hospital he picked her up bridal style and ran into the emergency room. "HELP! SHE'S NOT BREATHING! HELP ME PLEASE!" Youngjae screamed. Instantly nurses rushed over and set her on a stretcher before rushing her behind the large swinging doors that separated the living and those fighting for their lives. A nurse came from behind the large desk and walked over to Youngjae who was starting to calm down after knowing Eunji was in safe hands.

"Excuse me sir, but are you that young girls family?" With the sudden question Youngjae felt instantly useless. He knew that he would have to call Eunji's family, but the only person he knew was Yongguk. Youngjae shook his head and the nurse asked if he knew the next of kin. He said yes and pulled out his phone and looked at Youngguks number he had thought about deleting a million times. He hit the call button and waited for Yongguk to answer. When he finally answered he didn't sound happy to be receiving a call from him.

"Eunji is in the hospital....come quick." Was all Youngjae said before hanging up. He didn't want to have to stand there and listen to Yongguk yell and question him. Youngjae had no idea what was wrong, noting seemed to be wrong. He was questioned by the nurses treating her and he had to tell what happened before she started panicking. Yongguk showed up as he finished telling the story for the second time and telling the staff the contents of the food she was eating. He rushed up to Youngjae, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed against the main desk making the staff and other patients startled.

"What did you do to her?!" Young yelled as a security guard came to pull them apart. Yongguk had fire burning behind his eyes as he glared at Youngjae. They both knew that he was ready to kill if he had to.

"I didn't do anything. She suddenly had trouble breathing!" Youngjae defended himself but Yongguk didn't believe it. He wanted a reason to beat the crap out of Youngjae. The nurse came and asked if Yongguk was the next of kin he said he was her husband and he was brought back into the room Eunji was in. She was glassy eyed from being given so many drugs, but she could breathe again even though the rash itched and was still swollen. Seeing her like this broke his heart, he never wanted to see Eunji in the hospital.

"You don't have to worry about her. It turns out she's allergic to shell fish. The wrap she ate earlier had shrimp in it. Did you know she was allergic to shellfish?" Yongguk shrugged and sat beside Eunji who gave him a little smile and held his hand. She was so scared. She doesn't remember getting to the hospital or anything else up until the doctor pumped her full of adrenaline. "Well from now on she will have to carry an EpiPen around and be very cautious of the foods she eats." The doctor said and said they could leave in the next ten minutes.  Yongguk sat there in silence as Eunji went over things with the doctor. He still had rage pent up inside of him. He wanted to rip Youngjae into pieces for making him lose his job and almost losing his wife. He vowed the next time he saw him, there was going to be no holding back.

--------------------------------

~Please comment~

5000+ views?! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

I am obsessed with Ailee...it's almost unhealthy XD

Listen to Ailee - Evening Sky

It's such a beautiful song which I will be listening too right before I go into surgery :)

ALSO!!!!!!!

I am having a contest~ Answer these simple 3 questions the fastest and a character of your design will be in the next chapter :D

1) Name the two B.A.P members that are related to Eunji

2) What did Daehyun buy for Eunji?

3) What is Yongguk going back to school to learn?

WINNER: bobaliciousjenny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8lSrmZLrZg

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/350317