Sickness

Teachers Pet

Eunji sat at her window watching the harsh storm brewing outside. The clouds were getting dark and the wind seemed to be shaking the whole house. Eunji wrapped herself tighter in the blanket and stumbled over to her bed. She had been feeling sick since last night. Sore throat, runny nose, not exactly the things you want your husband to catch so Eunji had quarantined herself to her room. No matter how many blankets she had, she was still shivering. Yongguk had come to check on her a couple of times but Eunji had quickly forced him out of the room. She felt terrible for acting so rude to him on Christmas eve but she had to.

"Eunji?" Yongguk stuck his head in the door and she looked at him from under the mountain of blankets she covered herself in. "I made you some soup...." When she didn't throw something at him, Yongguk took that as a sign that he could go in. He came in with a bowl of soup and orange juice in the other hand. "It's just stuff from a can but...I hope it's not too bad." He put it on her night stand and looked at the sad eyes peeking out from the blankets. He reached his hand out to her and Eunji flinched. He chuckled and rested his hand against her forehead and felt the immense heat radiating off her body. "Holy crap Eunji...you're burning up." He felt her forehead again just to see if he hadn't imagined it. "Forget this." Yongguk said and picked Eunji and the tons of blankets up in his arms. She fought a little, but she was too weak. He placed Eunji down on his bed which was much bigger than her own. Quickly, he ran back to Eunji's room to grab the soup and juice which he placed on his own side table. He draped a few more blankets on her and headed downstairs to look for the heater. She liked having Yongguk look after her, but she felt like such a burden. All this time Yongguk had cared and loved her while she was chasing after another man. The pain he must have felt seeing her happier with someone else would have drove Eunji insane. The Sunhwa incident was before he even cared about Eunji and yet she felt like her heart was ripped out. "Here we go~" Yongguk said as he came back in the room with the heater and plugged it in. He patted her head and headed back out of the room to finish some work he was doing. Sleep quickly took over and Eunji fell into a very weird dream that it only possible when sick.

Yongguk sat in the kitchen working on a paper that he had to do for his music theory class. Every once in a while he could hear Eunji cough. He felt like he was almost taking care of a sick puppy. No matter how hard Eunji tried to be cold and distant from him, Yongguk could see the sparkle in her eye that showed that she liked being around him. He was willing to wait a lifetime just to hear Eunji say that she loved him. Even if it took eighty years, he would love her and spoil her until she finally opened her eyes to him. Just then he heard Eunji call for him and Yongguk took off running to his room. He opened the door and Eunji was sitting in his bed crying. He wrapped his arms around her and embraced her tightly, not caring if she coughed or sneezed on him.

"I had a dream where you left me...." Eunji said between her sobs and Yongguk couldn't help the smile that spread across his face. Knowing that she got so worked up over just a dream of him leaving showed that she really did care about him.

"Aigoo~ How could I ever leave a puppy like you?" He patted the top of her head and Eunji snuggled her face more into his chest. Yongguk lifted her chin and went in for a kiss but Eunji blocked it with her hand.

"I'm sick..." Eunji mumbled and Yongguk moved her hand and kissed her passionately.

"I don't care." They laid down and Eunji rested her head on his arm and fell asleep with the comforting warmth of Yongguk's body. Unfortunately Yongguk couldn't sleep for very long since his mind kept thinking about how adorable Eunji was, and about the gift he had bought her which was hidden in his nightstand only a foot away. He wondered if Eunji had bought him a gift or if he would look like a total idiot.  Hopefully Eunji would feel well enough to at least celebrate a little bit of Christmas and not be stuck in bed all day.

---------------

~please comment~

borrowed my brothers phone MUAHAHAHAHA

Evil nurse gotz nothin on me~